Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,870 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Queen of the Party [M]
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2024 12:17:26 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","princess elise"]
[attr="class","amilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]
[attr="class","iconimg"]
A Grim Neigh cleaves through the night air as the sound of hooves hit the pavement of the historic looking city of Rustboro. The opulent manor of an heiress in Rustboro City’s wealthy companies wasn’t too hard to spot for the ambassador, Elise is here to take the invite to the formal party. When Llamrei stops near the entrance to the manor, the Galarian Ambassador in her dark blue rose themed gown in all of its royal splendor dismounts from the ghostly mare and leads her to stay outside.[break][break]

“I will be back in a little while.” Her white gloved hand strokes the mane of the shiny red Spectrier before the Calyrex shard does his part to pet the horse too. With long white gloves and her ivy patterned black fascinator atop her head, Elise does look the part of being a Galarian princess by birth and station. Both the ambassador and the shard of Calyrex enter the heiress’ manor through the front entrance from the metal gates. [break][break]

When Elise is received by the servants of the mansion, they lead her into the ballroom that held the formal party filled with dancing other wealthy men and women and a table filled with refreshments and drinks. She tells the Calyrex to stay by her side while she gets a glass of sparkling water to drink though the ambassador isn’t hungry yet.[break][break]

Unluckily, she wouldn’t have a partner for that dance. Elise gets herself to an empty plush sofa and takes a sip out of her glass before setting it on the table. Charles takes a seat on her lap while he watched the other wealthy people havie a good time, maybe that heiress was having a good one too.

[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
Mission

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".elise"] --accent:#D0BDF0; [/newclass]

[newclass=".princess"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1c1c1c; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .princess .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .princess .textbox b { font:500 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .princess .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .princess .top { height: 250px; background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155412642115104829/image.png); position:relative; } .princess .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .princess .textbox { line-height: 17px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .princess .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .princess .pkmnlist img { filter:none; } .princess .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .princess .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".amilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:10px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .amilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .amilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".princess .bottom"] height: 45px;background-color: #922761;border-top: 1px solid #333;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-size: cover;background-repeat: no-repeat;background-position: bottom right;display: flex;flex-direction: row-reverse;flex-wrap: wrap;justify-content: space-between;align-content: center;align-items: center;padding: 0px 0px 0px 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".princess .tagline"] color:var(--accent); font:12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .princess .tagline span { color: var(--accent); font:11px 'Poppins'; background: #222; padding: 2px 10px; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #333 [/newclass]

[newclass=".princess .oocnotes"] letter-spacing: 0.5px;margin-bottom: -20px;display: flex;column-gap: 10px;margin-top: 10px; align-items: center; } .princess .oocnotes i { font-size:16px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".princess .nametag"] text-align:center; margin-top:20px; } .princess .nametag a { font:600 15px/13px 'Poppins'!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".princess .iconimg"] height: 70px; width: 70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float: left; margin: 0px 20px 10px 0px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".princess .oocnotes a"]font:500 12px/10px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".princess .oocnotes b"]font:500 12px/10px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

psychesaur

Sam
he/him
July 22
Hau'oli City
heterosexual
trustee
civilian
n/a
single
6 ft. height
6 ft. height
I'm a man of wealth and taste.
awards
8 posts
part of
TAG WITH @samuel
Samuel Boothe
Queen of the Party [M]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2024 8:09:12 GMT
Samuel Boothe Avatar
[attr="class","pizzabox"]
[attr="class","top"]

As he basked in the beautiful host’s round of laughter, Samuel smiled and took a sip from his champagne. He’d just made a smart remark about a rather unscrupulous fellow that fortunately hadn’t been invited here, and it had clearly gone over well with the heiress – ever the charmer, he prided himself on saying the right thing at the right time. Then he spotted someone very interesting all by her lonesome.

Samuel excused himself, then slipped away from the host to approach Princess Elise. He’d seen her on TV and had fuzzy memories of her being attached to someone, but she appeared to be alone for the night. Which meant that it was a perfect opportunity to speak to her. He did have a soft spot for the ladies, after all, whether they were highborn or not.

“Your Highness,” he said, as he put on his practiced charming smile. “What on Earth are you doing alone here?” It was a shame that such a beautiful woman was all by her lonesome – not that Samuel had any ulterior motives. It would never work out between them, anyway, even if she weren’t attached to another man.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY

[newclass=".pizzabox"]--accent:#d49736; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,870 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Queen of the Party [M]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2024 18:54:58 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ecalcifet"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","mmilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","avatarimg"]
When a man approaches her, he calls her by the royal title that her people call her and most who would know her from being a member of the Galarian royal family. The evening was still a young one, yet there were people who were enjoying their time together in groups or even the occasional couple that she’s seen in their formal attire. The Calyrex that she had with her would take an interest to the refreshments on the table as if Charles was actually wanting to take some food for himself.[break][break]

“Good evening.” The female Galarian royal addresses him with a slight bow of her head in greeting. In events like this, she’s used to acting like a proper princess, the kind that her aunt expects her to be in royal balls. “I had some trouble with finding a dance partner here since the hostess, the heiress of a wealthy company, wished for me to enjoy the dancing here.”[break][break]

Unluckily, Sir Cadeyrn Osmond had been a bit too occupied to be there, but she enjoyed having her knight’s company nonetheless. [break][break]

“But it would be a shame if I did not try to make connections with the heiress here since she is one of many contacts I will be talking to as Galar’s royal ambassador… Would I assume that you are also here for the same reason to enjoy the night here?”

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

Mission

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".ecalcifet"] --accent:#D0BDF0; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ecalcifet"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ecalcifet .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ecalcifet .textbox a { font:500 13px/10px 'Poppins'} .ecalcifet .textbox b { font:bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:600; } .ecalcifet .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ecalcifet .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ecalcifet .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ecalcifet .bottom { height:45px; background-color:#922761; border-top:1px solid #333; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img { filter:none; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ecalcifet .tagline { margin-top:-25px; margin-left:20px; } .ecalcifet .tagline i { color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; font-family:Poppins; background:#222; padding:2px 20px; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #333; z-index:99; position:relative;} .ecalcifet .tagline a { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins!important; } .ecalcifet .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mmilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:60px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .mmilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .mmilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float:left; margin:0px 20px 10px 0px[/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .tag"] text-align:center; } .ecalcifet .tag a { font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins';!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .top"] height: 50px; background-image: url(https://file.garden/ZY7WxFwX3wOZkLYA/blueflowers2.png); background-size:cover; background-position:top center; opacity: 0.8; position:relative; filter:brightness(1.0); [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven