He/Him
November 9th
Goldenrod
Heterosexual
Assassin
Beast
5'3" and 1/2 height
5'3" and 1/2 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
905 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
Zong of the Zee [M]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2024 8:44:37 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Hitoshipog"]
[attr="class","Hitoshipog-big-img"]

[attr="class","Hitoshipog-1"]
[attr="class","Hitoshipog-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Hitoshipog-tagged"]

[attr="class","Hitoshipog-subtitle"]
THERE WILL BE BLOODSHED THE MAN IN THE MIRROR NODS HIS HEAD. THE ONLY ONE LEFT WILL RIE UPON THE DRAGON’S BACK.

[attr="class","Hitoshipog-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Hitoshipog-post"]

[attr="class","Hitoshipog-icon"]

Man,” says a dog leaning on the rail of a ship, “you sure as shit gave everyone hell in the Gauntlet.” It’s one of his best traits, being gracious in defeat. Yesterday’s foes are today’s friends. Holding a grudge requires too much imagination and base human hatred – things as yet unknown to him. Instead, he looks at his fellow Rocket and grins in admiration.[break][break]
Wanted you or Geraldo to go all the way.” There’s grace in being defeated by the victor. That isn’t how things shook out, but second place isn’t bad. The dog gazes over the water, lights up a cigarette, and breathes in deep of odors that kill. Only afterwards does he realize his partner might take offense. A few careful steps separate them, affording the other space to breathe clean sea air should dee desire it.[break][break]
You been with Rocket long? You could prolly make a career out of bein’ a SPECTRA agent.” An insinuation not at all selfishly motivated. There aren’t many SPECTRA agents who aren’t already part of Rocket’s command staff. He needs a team if he is to slay gods. He thinks of Kyogre and the trouble it gave and him some time ago. Never does it cross his mind that they might run into a much more human problem.

[attr="class","Hitoshipog-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","Hitoshipog-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Hitoshipog]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Hitoshipog-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Hitoshipog-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Hitoshipog-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Hitoshipog-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#DC143C;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Hitoshipog-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Hitoshipog-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Hitoshipog-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Hitoshipog-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Hitoshipog-tagged a:hover { color:#DC143C!important; }.Hitoshipog-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Hitoshipog-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Hitoshipog-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Hitoshipog-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Hitoshipog-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Hitoshipog-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Hitoshipog-post i { color:#DC143C; }.Hitoshipog-post b { color:#DC143C;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Hitoshipog-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Hitoshipog-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Hitoshipog-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Hitoshipog-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Hitoshipog-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#DC143C;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Hitoshipog-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Hitoshipog-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Hitoshipog-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#DC143C!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ema

fen (mille)
dee/dem/der, they/them
twenty-one
march 9th
mossdeep city
aroace
office worker (cracker)
grunt
4eva
single
5' height
5' height
awards
451 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fenelle
Fenelle Miller
Zong of the Zee [M]
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2024 19:24:21 GMT
Fenelle Miller Avatar
[attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"]
In the focus of the battle royale, Fenelle fully missed the whole banter going on. There's been little room for it when hyperfixation kicks in, and even as it's only been dem and Kepler, dee focused on the goal ahead.

Didn't work out, but finale is further than anticipated. Exactly as calculated. It's complicated.

Now, that hyperfocus leads to a vague surprise to find Hitoshi being quite talkative - but given his quick team-up with Dorian back then, it might not be surprising. Both of them recognise the strength you have in numbers. Dee is relieved to see that the other doesn't hold a grudge. The Rotom tablet floating next to dem translates every word to text, and der gaze flickers constantly between Hitoshi proper and the tablet.

As dee lifts der hands to sign, the Rotom would translate those movements into robotic speech, "Thank you, and likewise. It was enlightening to have fought against you and Westcliff, too." A first ruthless target to steel the nerves. Dee actually doesn't find demself too bothered by the smoke, but give an acknowledging nod nonetheless.

"Congratulations to your promotion," dee also adds as Hitoshi remarks upon SPECTRA. "I've started officially in December of last year, but I've studied before. My main field is hacking, but I deviate." Strength is something that left an impression on Fenelle - and something that dee would desperately need in the times to come. "I'd be honoured to if the higher-ups might also view it like this," dee replies - not daring to speak out of step. Deep down, it's also still a terrifying thought and a goal to aim for. But dee would never admit not being entirely ready demself, and delegate that to the nebulous "higher-ups".

But still, dee is curious. "What is it like, being a SPECTRA agent?"

Throughout it all, dee is connected to der Metagross that keeps a psychic eye and feeling out for anything that might approach and interrupt the mission - and there's a vague ping, at the very end of a radar. "There might be something coming."

[newclass=".emapkmn"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Black Dog, the weakest beast
He/Him
November 9th
Goldenrod
Heterosexual
Assassin
Beast
5'3" and 1/2 height
5'3" and 1/2 height
awards
905 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
Zong of the Zee [M]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2024 5:08:05 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
[attr="class","hitoshi-temp"]
[attr="class","hitoshi-hdr"]
[attr="class","hitoshi-bnr"]
[attr="class","hitoshi-anibnr"]
[attr="class","hitoshi-litebnr"]
[attr="class","hitoshi-darkbnr"]
[attr="class","hitoshi-dvdr"]
[attr="class","hitoshi-cont"]
[player]https://file.garden/ZaGpjXeHfDeFela_/Luvsicinstrumental.mp3[/player]

The question spurs thoughtfulness. Once upon a time, this was rare enough for the dog. Thoughtless action was his purview. Ancient swordsmen called that the void. He calls it instinct. The dog is divorced from instincts as he contemplates how best to respond.[break][break]
Good work. Get t’read all the files. Way I see it…if you stay with Rocket long enough, you’re gonna fight gods anyway. May as well be armed n’ ready. I’m glad the general saw somethin’ in me.” How easy it would have been for to say no. He would have been back to square one, trying to figure out how to grow stronger within Rocket.[break][break]
There’s someone in Rocket. A guy you probably know. One of those fuckers decided it was gonna curse him. I wanna kill that thing more than I wanna kill anything the League has. So, if sharpenin’ my blade on the League gets me there, sounds like a good time.” He wonders if that answers der question. They don’t have time to dwell on the point, not when a ship pulls up hard and fast.[break][break]
It’s not just one boat, but a small fleet of them, surrounding the larger vessel. A surprise attack, out of the blue. Some of them surface on Wailmer. It’s like they’re thrown right into the frying pan. The dog’s hand goes for a beast ball on his belt.[break][break]
Put up a good show and I’ll talk to the higher ups for ya! Where’s yer axe? Since yer a hacker.

[attr="class","hitoshi-notes"]❖ notes go here
❖ more notes go here

[attr="class","hitoshi-pkmn"]

[googlefont=Finger Paint]
[newclass="body"]background: #303030; margin: 100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-temp"]width: 460px; background-color: #272727; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/62HXhIs.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom center; margin: auto; padding-bottom: 50px; box-shadow: 8px 8px 8px #1f1f1f; border-radius: 2px; overflow: hidden; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-hdr"]height: 260px; width: 460px; position: relative; z-index: 1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-bnr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/8YCSJH0.png"); height: 260px; width: 460px; filter: grayscale(1); position: relative; z-index: 2;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-anibnr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/VEjesuZ.gif"); height: 260px; width: 460px; position: relative; z-index: 3; margin-top: -260px; mix-blend-mode: color-dodge;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-litebnr"]background: #dc143c; height: 260px; width: 460px; position: relative; z-index: 4; margin-top: -260px; mix-blend-mode: color;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-darkbnr"]background: #272727; height: 260px; width: 460px; position: relative; z-index: 5; margin-top: -260px; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-dvdr"]width: 460px; height: 70px; background: url("https://i.imgur.com/C9VewuA.png"); margin-top: -70px; position: relative; z-index: 9; margin-bottom: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-cont"]font: 12px calibri; font-family: Calibri, Candara, Segoe, "Segoe UI", Optima, Arial, sans-serif; letter-spacing: .5px; color: #bbb; padding: 0px 50px; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-cont b"]color: #DC143C;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-cont .vdice-box"]height: 80px; width: 80px; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/QeaR2PV.png"); margin-bottom: -12px; border: none; box-sizing: border-box; background-color: transparent; padding-top: 20px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-cont .vdice-value"]border: none; background: none; color: #272727; font: 800 25px Finger Paint;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-notes"]width: 300px; padding: 20px; border: 1px solid #2a2a2a; border-radius: 10px; background: #272727; color: #bbb; font: 10px calibri; letter-spacing: .25px; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-pkmn"]text-align: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-pkmn img"]background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/zgh9HN2.png"); height: 56px; width: 68px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".hitoshi-cont .audiojs"]background: #272727; color: #bbb; border: 1px solid #bbb; position: relative; z-index: 2;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-cont .audiojs .progress"]background: #dc143c;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ema

fen (mille)
dee/dem/der, they/them
twenty-one
march 9th
mossdeep city
aroace
office worker (cracker)
grunt
4eva
single
5' height
5' height
awards
451 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fenelle
Fenelle Miller
Zong of the Zee [M]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2024 20:57:30 GMT
Fenelle Miller Avatar
[attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"]
Honestly, the idea of files triggers something in Fenelle. Curiosity about a new source of knowledge - something dee has not previously considered. SPECTRA is not to be taken lightly, so merely reducing it to a source of gaining more knowledge is ridiculously, but it's der first instinct here. Because ... knowledge is power. It's truly a sweet deal to combine this with the other resources SPECTRA offers, as well as the general acknowledgement.

"Who do you wanna kill?" dee asks, however, first with more curiosity, wanting to reply to the other thoughts later- but there's no time, as a small fleet interrupts their conversation. Would have been too easy to simply get this job done and over with over a small, pleasant conversation.

As dee reads Hitoshi's last words, dee halts for a significant moment lasting several seconds.

"That's a good one. I should get some Axe moves," dee eventually signs with an approving look, before calling out all of the pokémon dee has brought with dem today. Grimmsnarl, Hisuian Goodra, Metagross and Dondozo. The Dondozo would find itself placed in the water, while the others would operate from the ship. "I'll bring up the rear if that works."

To der pokémon, dee would sign the commands with a single sign, adjusted to the pokémon in question. Grimmsnarl-Swagger, Hisuian Goodra-Mud Shot, Metagross-Meteor Mash, Dondozo-Bulldoze.

the way i was flabbergasted at hitoshi's pun omfg love it LMAO

[newclass=".emapkmn"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

He/Him
November 9th
Goldenrod
Heterosexual
Assassin
Beast
5'3" and 1/2 height
5'3" and 1/2 height
awards
905 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
Zong of the Zee [M]
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2024 6:19:56 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar

The dog’s eyes squint at their foes. His compatriot throws out five Pokemon, each of them deadly. Each of them fierce. Each of them the sort of Pokemon a man might pay a fortune for. Instead of backing down, their foes steel themselves and decide to try and break through. The Metagross alone is a force to be reckoned with.[break][break]
He gently shrugs his shoulder, slips a hand down to the pokeballs on his belt. Six, plus a few more beneath his scarf that house monsters from another world. One by one, he sends out his pokemon. Men with guns try and intercept the balls, but his Kartanas make short work of the bullets. They do not join the fight further – not yet. They hover, wait, and observe. They chitter, fluttering like cherry blossoms in the wind.[break][break]
A monster’s got my senpai in its throat.” Says the dog, oblivious to the translation of speech to text for the benefit of his partner. “So I’m sharpenin’ my fangs ‘til I kill it.” Out comes his Honedge. He points it forward.[break][break]
His Arcanine, looking like an ancient beast, howls and conjures above them all a sunny day. Sunlight burns bright, augmenting the power of all those who call the sun their ally. His Annihilape runs forward amidst meteors and rocking boats and delivers a rage fist right into the hull of the biggest ship. All the while, shadows roll off of the beast. It is a wild, untamed thing who has no love for these humans.[break][break]
Next comes Jubei, who charges the leader’s Pokemon with a bitter blade. Beneath the sun it burns all the brighter. Last among his company for the moment is an Armarouge, yet unnamed, who blasts an armor cannon into the hole of another ship.[break][break]
Yahoo! Overwhelmin’ firepower!” He shouts as chaos inevitably follows.

[attr="class","hitoshi-notes"]❖ Me fill in my pokmn later but it's a Ceruledge, Hisuian Arcanine, Armarouge, and Shadow Annihilape wahoo

[newclass=".hitoshi-temp"]width: 460px; background-color: #272727; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/62HXhIs.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom center; margin: auto; padding-bottom: 50px; box-shadow: 8px 8px 8px #1f1f1f; border-radius: 2px; overflow: hidden; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-hdr"]height: 260px; width: 460px; position: relative; z-index: 1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-bnr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/8YCSJH0.png"); height: 260px; width: 460px; filter: grayscale(1); position: relative; z-index: 2;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-anibnr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/VEjesuZ.gif"); height: 260px; width: 460px; position: relative; z-index: 3; margin-top: -260px; mix-blend-mode: color-dodge;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-litebnr"]background: #dc143c; height: 260px; width: 460px; position: relative; z-index: 4; margin-top: -260px; mix-blend-mode: color;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-darkbnr"]background: #272727; height: 260px; width: 460px; position: relative; z-index: 5; margin-top: -260px; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-dvdr"]width: 460px; height: 70px; background: url("https://i.imgur.com/C9VewuA.png"); margin-top: -70px; position: relative; z-index: 9; margin-bottom: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-cont"]font: 12px calibri; font-family: Calibri, Candara, Segoe, "Segoe UI", Optima, Arial, sans-serif; letter-spacing: .5px; color: #bbb; padding: 0px 50px; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-cont .vdice-box"]height: 80px; width: 80px; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/QeaR2PV.png"); margin-bottom: -12px; border: none; box-sizing: border-box; background-color: transparent; padding-top: 20px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-cont .vdice-value"]border: none; background: none; color: #272727; font: 800 25px Finger Paint;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-notes"]width: 300px; padding: 20px; border: 1px solid #2a2a2a; border-radius: 10px; background: #272727; color: #bbb; font: 10px calibri; letter-spacing: .25px; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-pkmn img"]background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/zgh9HN2.png"); height: 56px; width: 68px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".hitoshi-cont .audiojs"]background: #272727; color: #bbb; border: 1px solid #bbb; position: relative; z-index: 2;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ema

fen (mille)
dee/dem/der, they/them
twenty-one
march 9th
mossdeep city
aroace
office worker (cracker)
grunt
4eva
single
5' height
5' height
awards
451 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fenelle
Fenelle Miller
Zong of the Zee [M]
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2024 7:43:56 GMT
Fenelle Miller Avatar
Ever trained on visual cues, Fenelle doesn't immediately write off the small Kartana flying in the wind as something usual, and instead tries to follow its movements until dee recognises the Ultra Beast. A small, formidable foe, and quite fitting for Hitoshi if dee could judge.

But, the battlefield only leaves small room for chatter, though Fenelle would still sign a response to be spoken by der Rotom, "I think you'll do it. Let me know if I can help."

Despite a partially anti-social attitude, at der core, there's a helper.

And a fighter despite all odds, or more of a trainer. Once der pokémon got the first wave of attack commands, they charge into the fray and are free to do as they see fit. Dee does gesture for Grimmsnarl to stay nearby as body guard, but Hisuian Goodra leaps onto Dondozo (after getting a pat from Fenelle) who charges towards one of the ships with Bulldoze. The Arcanine's Sunny Day coats the air with fiery heat, unfortunately nothing dee could use - but nothing that should hinder dem either.

Hisuian Goodra's first Mud Shot simply goes somewhere, but now that he and Dondozo are nearer, he throws one more Mud Shot at the propelling of the ship, causing it to come to a standstill. All the while, Metagross' Meteor Mash takes out another ship, before it starts to launch into yet another.

Grimmsnarl's Swagger's effects are unremarkable, subtle - but the nearest ship's suddenly finding themselves attacking friends or even themselves ... Still, counter-attacks are launched against them - the Rocket Ship is shaken by attack after attack that hasn't been blocked, but nothing dee grows concerned about as the opposing fleet surely declines in numbers.

"I really wonder how they thought they ever had a chance," dee scoffs, but remains on guard, "Or do you think they got a trick up their sleeve?"

close tab

played by

Teddie

He/Him
November 9th
Goldenrod
Heterosexual
Assassin
Beast
5'3" and 1/2 height
5'3" and 1/2 height
awards
905 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
Zong of the Zee [M]
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2024 12:08:54 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar

Looks like they’ve decided we ain’t worth the trouble either way.” Laughs the dog, his lips spread in a wide, sharp grin. It brings him no joy to hurt, but it gives him some visceral pleasure to see another turn tail and run, the way a boy feels happy when he wins at a game. Their side overtook the other, and they emerge the victors.[break][break]
Shoot, we might get a bo—” Something catches the dog’s eye. It’s innocent enough at first. A lone Blastoise swims in the middle of the ocean where once there had been a ship. Its eyes are filled with a certain cunning intelligence. A magenta light glows from a ship shrinking into the horizon.[break][break]
SHIT!” That is all he can say before the Blastoise rapidly expands, growing large enough to send their boat flying back across the water. “Shit! Shit!” It’s all he can do to hold on for his dear life. Their boat lands capsized, threatening to turn over entirely. His Pokemon all cry out in protest, too combat-oriented to be of much help. All the while, Blastoise points its many cannons at their boat like an armored fortress.[break][break]
Hold it off! Just buy me a little time! I’ve got an idea t’save the boat!” His own dyna band begins to glow as he fumbles for his remaining pokeballs.

[attr="class","hitoshi-notes"]❖ Me fill in my pokmn later but it's a Ceruledge, Hisuian Arcanine, Armarouge, and Shadow Annihilape wahoo

close tab

played by

ema

fen (mille)
dee/dem/der, they/them
twenty-one
march 9th
mossdeep city
aroace
office worker (cracker)
grunt
4eva
single
5' height
5' height
awards
451 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fenelle
Fenelle Miller
Zong of the Zee [M]
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2024 13:23:47 GMT
Fenelle Miller Avatar
There's a complacant feeling of satisfaction at seeing the pirates retreat - almost too quickly. No way they'd ever think of doing something else, no way that there would ever be a different result, but still, seeing the event you predicted happen ...

... and then, something changes and shifts.

Fenelle frowns at Hitoshi's cut of bo, not sure what this might mean - there's plenty of words that start with this. However, der thought process it brutally interrupted as the ship tilts violently to the side, allowing Fenelle only a glimpse of the magenta-coloured energy - Dynamax. Too busy holding on to sign, dee simply frowns as dee clings to the reiling, almost threatened to fall off. Grimmsnarl and Rotom are the only pokémon nearby right now, with Metagross, Dondozo and Hisuian Goodra out in the seas. Geimmsnarl pushed his weight against the upper border, trying to get the ship to tilt the right way.

Dee reads Hitoshi's transcribed message and nods, doubling down on hugging the reiling with one arm, while barely managing to sign with the other hand, ATTACK.

Dee can almost see the visible distress of der Hisuian Goodra, but the three would resume their attacks, and at least be a nuisance. Metagross Electrifies Goodra's Mud Shot, sending the mud flying with crackling electricity - somehow. Dondozo lets out a Noble Roar to further weaken any potential incoming attack.

And Fenelle simply holds on for dear life.

close tab

played by

Teddie

He/Him
November 9th
Goldenrod
Heterosexual
Assassin
Beast
5'3" and 1/2 height
5'3" and 1/2 height
awards
905 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
Zong of the Zee [M]
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2024 8:35:53 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar

Every pound of counterweight matters. Every furious attack leveled, every roar meant to take the wind out of Blastoise’s sails, every inch of electrified mud. It buys them time for the dog to finally, finally, finally hold aloft a pokeball. Were you to hold at gunpoint, he would still not be able to say ’s name. He is known only by a title, Admin Fox, and the past that defines him.[break][break]
A piece of that past, stolen during the dog’s long training, spills out of the pokeball. Doubtless the Corviknight, shining in the rain, had some grand name bestowed upon him. He was, after all, the bird given the thankless task of ferrying Galar’s queen across the country. The Corviknight all but begged the dog to still him when training brought him to Wyndon.[break][break]
And now, the bird grows. He grows, and his form shifts. The chivalrous bird drinks deep of an ancient god’s power and is made mighty. Though he cannot move, he can shift his talons and flap his wings. Both talons grip the ship the two Rockets cling to and set the ship right. Red eyes turn their attention upon Blastoise as wind gathers under the bird’s wings.[break][break]
As the living fortress targets it, the Corviknight unleashes a hurricane all its own. Wind Rage splits the very sea, pelting the Blastoise’s barriers. Small arms fire from the dog’s other Pokemon accompany the blast, their fire turning the hurricane into a towering picture of hell itself.[break][break]
We can take it! Just keep up the attack!” The dog implores his fellow Rocket. “There’s one of him and a whole helluva lot of us!

close tab

played by

ema

fen (mille)
dee/dem/der, they/them
twenty-one
march 9th
mossdeep city
aroace
office worker (cracker)
grunt
4eva
single
5' height
5' height
awards
451 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fenelle
Fenelle Miller
Zong of the Zee [M]
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2024 18:18:23 GMT
Fenelle Miller Avatar
Fenelle looks surprised at the Corviknight's appearance, unaware of his storied past. The only focus dee has is on the red glow that surrounds him, his size growing as his form shifts, and distorts. It seems like the dog has not been left without a dynamax of his own, something that Fenelle is really grateful for in this moment. There's multiple goals dee works towards, but admittedly, a Dynamax Band hasn't been amongst them. Maybe dee should reconsider, but ... maybe.

The gigantic Corviknight sets the ship right much to Fenelle's relief, and dee nods, maybe even grins, at Hitoshi's words. Grimmsnarl is back on track as every of der pokémon continue fire at the Blastoise, showing that there's hell to be reckoned with if you really are stupid enough to cross Rocket of all enemies.

Grimmsnarl hurls Spirit Breaks, beautiful pink balls of energy that shatter and show their dark, insidious intentions. Metagross and Hisuian Goodra keep up a partnership of Electrified Mud Shots in support of the Corviknight, attempting to slow any bit of already slow movement from the massive enemy. And Dondozo attempts to open up a Fissure even in the ocean to further break barriers with everything he got.

Dee glances at Hitoshi, nodding as the pokémon continue to carry out the fights. "That Gigantamax'ed Corviknight comes in real handy. Think now there shouldn't be any more tricks they can use."

close tab

played by

Teddie

He/Him
November 9th
Goldenrod
Heterosexual
Assassin
Beast
5'3" and 1/2 height
5'3" and 1/2 height
awards
905 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
Zong of the Zee [M]
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2024 1:28:43 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar

Every last strike doled upon the Blastoise by the dog’s partner in crime is met by a pang. Der strikes are true, der Pokemon powerful. Every strike makes the fracture in the barrier grow, and grow, and grow. At last, the fissure, combined with the honed guillotine of a kartana, makes it shatter into pieces. One final wind rage sends both the Blastoise and the remaining ships flying like children’s toys across the horizon.[break]
With the excitement over, the dog huffs, exhaling, and sits down upon the deck. These battles, though brief, tax his mind. Flying high above, the Corviknight scans for other threats and finds none. A quick press of a button releases the gathered dynergy. His bird flies back down onto deck, mingling with his Pokemon and his partner’s cabal.[break]
Ya did good!” He shouts, still oblivious to der physical malady. The dog punctuates the words with a thumbs up, a nigh universal sign of respect. “We really showed ‘em, huh?” Which just about sums it up. No one else rushes to attack them, that’s for sure.

close tab

played by

ema

fen (mille)
dee/dem/der, they/them
twenty-one
march 9th
mossdeep city
aroace
office worker (cracker)
grunt
4eva
single
5' height
5' height
awards
451 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fenelle
Fenelle Miller
Zong of the Zee [M]
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2024 14:36:36 GMT
Fenelle Miller Avatar
The battle concludes with a powerful and lucky combination of Fissure and Guillotine, acting as perhaps something like a judgement call. The pirates didn't stand a chance against the powerful Wind Rage by the Corviknight that sweeps them away, truly like leaves in the wind. Dee nods, tapping the reiling in Morse Code to recall der pokémon, even if most of them are already on their way back, Come up again.

The Hisuian Goodra especially displays astonishing feats of strength and agility as he hops from the Dondozo, onto the Metagross, and quickly back by Fenelle's side again. Absent-mindedly, dee pats the Hisuian Goodra as dee looks over der other pokémon, assessing the degree of injury they acquired throughout the battle, before nodding to let them mingle with the ones they battled alongside with before. (Like der trainer, most of them are fairly socially awkward.)

As dee turns back to Hitoshi, dee cracks a grin momentarily at his open enthusiasm, nodding, "We indeed did," the Rotom translates der signs into speech, "Good job. It's been ... fun to fight there."

And now, truly time that they get a move on!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Zong of the Zee [M]
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2024 4:37:32 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven