TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
cardiac arrested
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2024 4:35:20 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Wakey, wakey. I'm here to give you your medicine." Says the worst voice to ever grace 's ears (probably).[break][break]

Chu-e wheels a medical cart into the room. He's in nurses outfit that looks like it came from a fancy lingerie shop. It's pink. The little hat has a printed red XXX where the red cross should be. If that skirt was any shorter his whole ass would be out.[break][break]

Stopping at Howard's bedside, Chu-e picks up a little paper cup and a bottle of water; the water has a straw inside.[break][break]

Chu-e doesn't hide how he flicks his eyes up and down the Admin.[break][break]

"Damn, you look like hell, gemstone."
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 chu-e x howard cyber REAL

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
An observer of eons cannot feel the warmth of another.
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
3,079 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
cardiac arrested
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2024 5:02:14 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
Gemstone.

The nickname rouses the admin from a pain-induced haze. The hatred that the name sparks is what causes the corpse to stir and shift, a skeleton not dissimilar to the corpse that Chu-e Choi was several months ago, back when his wits and spirits were at an all-time low.

How the tables turned.

"Fuuuuuck." A wheezy rasp left parted lips, cracked and burned. "Off..."

He was not going to die like this. Not in the power of this piece of shit.

"Where're my real doctors? Get them and fuck off."

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
howard
smells bad
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,641 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
cardiac arrested
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2024 5:10:39 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"I'm your nurse, not your doctor." Chu-e corrects, flouncing over to the bedside. A chair is pulled over, screeching on the tile, which Chu-e sits his flat ass on. The pills are shaken in the cup before they try to press the lip of the cup to those burned lips.[break][break]

"Come on. Open up or fungus will start growing in your burns. You won't like it if they have to drill it out."[break][break]

The cup is shaken again.[break][break]

Chu-e tilts his head as he looks down on the other. From this close, if 's nose was working, the one-eyed man might be able to smell the faint scent of antiseptic of artificial coconut. The ex-Underboss almost seemed amused, or maybe even fond. Whichever one would infuriate Howard the most.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
3,079 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
cardiac arrested
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2024 5:27:09 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
Chu-e's grasp of the English language was surprising, given how often he butchered it.

Who knew the Miltank better than the butcher, after all? It was a strange grasp of lucidity for the archaeologist to have, given the amount of Dynergy flowing through his body. His hatred for this infuriating man vastly overwhelmed the toxic vindication of the god.

"Fuck off. I won't be saved by you of all people. I don't care if you found something to live for." Howard retreated as Chu-e came closer, forcing the pills to his lips. Get my nurses, you piece of shit.

As his mouth opened, the cup was forced into his mouth, leaving him hacking and spitting.

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
howard
smells bad
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,641 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
cardiac arrested
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2024 5:38:27 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"I'm not saving anyone. I'm just giving you your evening meds."[break][break]

Chu-e tilts them into 's mouth while he blabs whatever nonsense. It's followed by the straw, to help the other choke down the various pills.[break][break]

They actually were what he was supposed to take. Chu-e had made sure to fill out the log books carefully when he had snuck inside. Everything extra that Chu-e had brought would interfere with the actual healing, so he had kindly left them out. For now.[break][break]

"Stop frowning like that. You're going to fuck up your face worse."

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
awards
3,079 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
cardiac arrested
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2024 6:00:53 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
It takes several moments for the choking to subside. His helplessness is intoxicating.

Eventually, he finds his voice.

"To omit them would likely poison me. To deny them to me would be the same as slipping a knife between my ribs and twisting. You decided to give them to me, even if they were destined to reach me. Why?"

The eye watches the former underboss with curiosity, as if Chu-e is a curious insect that Gideon Graves was studying in his museum.

"Don't tell me you actually care, Chu-e?" The disgust in the admin's voice is palpable, even if he respects the man's goals. "About me?"

His voice turns even more bitter.

"I wish you had come earlier, when I was... weak. You could've killed me then."

It's an echo of the first time they met.

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
howard
smells bad
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,641 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
cardiac arrested
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2024 6:12:30 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Chu-e wrinkles his nose. Leave it to @magentic to ruin his good mood.[break][break]

"You have the energy to sound like a middle-school play but not to fight back if I tried to kill you? You need to get your priorities in line."[break][break]

Leaning back, Chu-e places the water down on the bedside. Blue eyes burn into the other, as if Chu-e can't decide how to feel for the moment.[break][break]

"You've been talking to too much. I'm not a devil. Sometimes I check in on people I like."

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
awards
3,079 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
cardiac arrested
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2024 6:22:09 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
" is a twit for ever looking up to you."

It's all he can say regarding the defense admin's connection to Chu-e. Their story is a tumultuous one, and it is not one that Howard has any place in. What was between them stayed between them, regardless of what Jayden thought.

Howard was just a pawn on a board between two avatars and their gods, before Chu-e had disregarded his child.

"Try again and I won't fight back." A deep breath follows, brittle and dry. Adrian hasn't convinced him that his life has value. Navy hasn't visited him. Bryan hasn't, either. Alone with his thoughts, Howard decided that self-termination was the only way. "You alone can do this. You alone understand."

Blue eyes meet a crimson one, scarred by red energy.

"If you care, do it."

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
howard
smells bad
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,641 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
cardiac arrested
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2024 6:38:33 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Chu-e does understand.[break][break]

The silence drags on long and pregnant between them. He doesn't shy away from that eye, red and tainted. His own gaze isn't sad or even guarded. There is just a steady kind of acceptance inside of there.[break][break]

Chu-e does not answer. But he does rise to his feet, slowly, and kicks off his shoes. The movements are slow. Chu-e lifts a leg up to drag himself onto the bed. One thigh thrown around like a lover might, only with hospital gown and blankets between them. Chu-e kneeling over him for a few long moments.[break][break]

Delicate fingers find his throat. They flex, once, to test how taunt Howard is under the touch. Then a sharp squeeze.[break][break]

Chu-e is not that strong. So he leans forward, leans in, puts his body weight on the other.[break][break]

Only long enough to steal Howard's breath.[break][break]

Then he pulls back. Chu-e sags, a doll with cut strings.[break][break]

"Fight on or die. Don't waste. My fucking. Time."

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
awards
3,079 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
cardiac arrested
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2024 6:53:37 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
It's blissful, knowing that death is coming. Knowing that the karma that the archaeologist shouldered would finally be free of him.

People had died in Dewford. Howard didn't know how many, but lives had been extinguished by his actions. They were not malicious deeds, but they had buried people under meters of snow anyway. If they had been evil acts, it would've been better. There would have been a purpose to the curdling of a flower as it was snuffed from this world.

Instead, it had been a misguided deed born of a genuine desire to help people.

In that moment as he crushed the life from Howard's lungs, Chu-e had never looked so pristine. As his windpipe crushed, all the archaeologist could do was smile.

It was a perversion of their first meeting, twisted into a mockery.

"I fought. I lost. I rest. Why do you care?"

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
howard
smells bad
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,641 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
cardiac arrested
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2024 7:02:48 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

A breath sucked in, sharp and high.[break][break]

There is only a mess that stays knotted and messy in Chu-e's chest. It had replaced his heart well before he had joined Rocket. For to ask him to unravel it was cruel.[break][break]

"Why don't you?"[break][break]

It comes out tinted with more emotion that intended. High and reedy. He almost chokes on it.[break][break]

"You don't get to decide that I have to live. Only to choose that you get to die!"

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
awards
3,079 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
cardiac arrested
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2024 7:35:05 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
A dry, choking chuckle followed.

"Fair enough." Without missing a beat or betraying anything in his voice, the admin continued. "So kill yourself."

He regarded Chu-e with contemplative pensiveness. He was detached from the earth at this point. The quandaries that happened on her soil eluded him.

"I can't stop you. Do to me what you wish to do to yourself." The laughter continues and Howard regards his colleague, foe, and anomaly that Chu-e represents. "You look different when you're passionate. When you care."

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
howard
smells bad
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,641 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
cardiac arrested
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2024 20:41:00 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"I don't." Chu-e lies, knowing the truth of it is much crueler. Once confident gaze skirts away from the Admin, a deep crimson slowly filling out his cheeks and the bridge of his nose. [break][break]

He hated . Hated how he could always see through him when so many people never bothered. When they only saw what they wanted, what they needed him to be, what they thought that Chu-e Choi was. Howard saw through all the lies that Chu-e had choked down for long he believed them himself. Howard was terribly cruel for making Chu-e confront the wounded child at his core, the one who pleaded for an end to all this in any way it could get it.[break][break]

Chu-e, red faced and terrible, slid his eyes back over to meet Howard's. He looked like he might hurt him. To give Howard what he wanted, to tear out his heart and crush it between weak palms, then cry into what was left behind to try and bury the corpse inside of him once again.[break][break]

Instead, Chu-e kissed him.[break][break]

It was not demanding great description. It was not a movie kiss. Not a novel one. Not one depicted in great romantic paintings. It was a quick crush of chapped lips on burned, painful cracking of teeth behind skin, and so quick it could be mistaken for something else.[break][break]

Over in a blink.[break][break]

Then Chu-e was instantly pulling himself off of Howard as if Howard had burned him. As if he was the one who initiated the affection.[break][break]

"Then I'll love you, because I can't love myself." He spat, like a curse. Like this was all Howard's fault, in some sick and cosmic sense.[break][break]

"That's the most vile thing that I can do for either of us since you want to suffer so badly."

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
awards
3,079 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
cardiac arrested
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2024 20:53:50 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
It's a disgusting sensation. There is no affection here. It's the violation of one man's space after shouldering the weight of the world for three months in a disgusting paradise. There is no room for love here. No room for affection.

They are two people bound together by their contempt for a greater force in this world.

"Find it in in your heart to love yourself, Chu-e." The former underboss's action does little to move the admin's heart. Howard is a contemptuous person, without the resolve to keep going until his heart finally mends and he learns to tolerate the results of his actions. "Because even though we share a goal, we do not share a dream. Mine is the antithesis to yours."

A bright and better world where everything worked as it should, where Eternatus was dead and the DRK Triad was gone and the world was unmarred by the weight of yesterday.

Arcadia. Even. Paradise.

"Imagine if I had joined Team Rocket a few years earlier." His face caressed the former underboss's cheek as he retreated. "Just think of the worlds we might have seen."

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
howard
smells bad
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,641 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
cardiac arrested
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2024 21:07:32 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

But I don't have a heart, you said so yourself.[break][break]

Chu-e wants to spit it back at the other. Wants to fight against whatever things that says. Curl hips lips back to show teeth and bite and growl like the animal he had been raised to be.[break][break]

Instead, Chu-e stands there silent and takes it.[break][break]

But it is not the same as before.[break][break]

Now, small blooms of rebellion stir inside of him once again.[break][break]

"You're so confident on that, but you don't even know what my dreams were. I fought so hard for so long for a world where people would stop hurting one another. Would stop hurting me."[break][break]

Chu-e's voice carries low in the room.[break][break]

"If you had joined Rocket a few years ago, it would have ruined you like it ruined me."[break][break]

Then, with slightly more force.[break][break]

"So stop looking at me like you know who I am when you don't even respect me enough to ask."

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP