she/her
March 28
Hulbury, Galar
:)
Researcher
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
I would give anything, just to thank you.
awards
117 posts
Roze Falkner DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roze
Roze Falkner
Morning Dew
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2024 19:16:16 GMT
Roze Falkner Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Niramit:400,400i,700][googlefont=Dosis:300]

[newclass=".punkisavelight"]background: #333333; width: 475px; margin: auto; border-right: 40px solid #7c5d83;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightimage"]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/2vEhptf.png'); height: 200px; background-position: center; background-size: cover; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightlyrics"]height: 40px; padding: 15px 0; text-align: center; background: #4d466d; font-family: 'Dosis'; color: #c8a7c4; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 300; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttopslant"]float: left; width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 3px solid transparent; border-left: 450px solid #4d466d; margin-top: -18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightbottomslant"]width: 0; height: 0; float: right; border-bottom: 3px solid transparent; border-right: 450px solid #4d466d; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightsecondarylyrics"]height: 30px; line-height: 30px; background: #4d466d; text-align: center; color: #c8a7c4; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttags"]display: inline-block; float: left; margin-left: -200px; margin-top: 145px; width: 120px; height: 30px; background: #333333; transition: 0.5s; text-align: right; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a"]font-size: inherit !important; font-family: inherit !important; transition: 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a:hover"]color: #8D92A6 !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags div"]width: 80px; height: 30px; float: right; background: linear-gradient(to right,#333333,transparent); margin-right: -80px; margin-left: -50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelight:hover .punkisavelighttags"]margin-left: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator"]margin: 25px 15px; margin-bottom: 0px; height: 1px; background: linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#CFD4E6,transparent); text-align: center; line-height: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator div"]display: inline-block; padding: 0 10px; background: #333333; line-height: 10px; height: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; position: relative; top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttext"]padding: 25px; padding-top: 10px; font-size: 13px; line-height: 16px; font-family: verdana; color: #9da1af; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext b"]color: #ab637c; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext i"]color: #c888a2; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 13px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit"]width: 490px; text-align: right; line-height: 15px; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #6e6e6e; font-family: 'Niramit'; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a"]font-weight: bold; color: #7D87A6; transition: 0.3s; font-family: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a:hover"]color: #989EB3;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkisavelight]
[attr=class,punkisavelightimage]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttags]

[attr=class,punkisavelightlyrics]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttopslant]

I stumble many times,
[break]I might just get hurt,
[attr=class,punkisavelightbottomslant]
[attr=class,punkisavelightseparator]

[attr=class,punkisavelighttext]

Roze had been spending the last hour or so staring at a batch of boxes, it'd been about a month since she technically moved here in Hoenn, yet she still hadn't unpacked her belongings beyond necessities. Of course, part of it she'd owed to spending so much time out, working or sightseeing, or battling against, and barely surviving manmade horrors who seemed to want nothing but the total destruction of its creators and the world around them, you know, just the usual girlypop things.[break][break]

Nonetheless, she'd felt her grip on reality slowly drifting as sunlight had blessed the small room in her little cabin, a good sign that this wasn't getting anywhere. With a sigh she'd pushed through her daily necessities—a task made a little harder with her dominant arm injured and in a sling—to put her mind off of the pandora's boxes sitting there, calling for her, begging to be opened. Yet she'd found herself lacking something as she was preparing breakfast, she didn't have plates.[break][break]

It wasn't long after that the young Galarian woman, who normally seemed rather well put together, had come practically bursting out her door, a thermos in hand full of the coffee that should have been enjoyed at leisure with some Kalosian toast that most certainly hadn't been left in the pan and lidded. She'd looked far more glum and dour than anyone who's met her thus far in this coastal region would have seen, and she was somewhat thankful she lived out further in the far outskirts so that her embarrassment could simmer and cool off in the early morning.[break][break]

By the time she'd reached the actual township of Dewford, Roze had found herself in another dilemma. None of the shops she could find were open or selling tableware. Right, crack of dawn. Even if she'd lived fairly distantly, this was a slight problem. She'd sighed, taking a small sip of coffee to stave off the cold, what was she going to do now?

[break]

[attr=class,punkisavelightsecondarylyrics]

But I keep on running.
[attr=class,punkisavelightcredit]template by punki
close tab

played by

Teddie

Michael Navidson
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,953 posts
Navy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Navy
Morning Dew
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2024 20:34:31 GMT
Navy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Navypog3"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Navypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-subtitle"]
HOLY DIVER YOU'VE BEEN DOWN TOO LONG IN THE MIDNIGHT SEA, OH WHAT'S BECOMING OF ME?

[attr="class","Navypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-icon"]

Before Regice, there was no mist clinging to the mountain at the center of Dewford island. The view had been picturesque, making it a popular destination for hikers from Hoenn and beyond. The mist rolling over the mountain serves as one more reminder of inexorable change, how nothing stays the same forever. Not all change is bad. Something within the mist observes Roze and her run to town, roused by how urgent her business seems to be.[break][break]
As she reaches town, a long, mournful howl sounds across the mountains. It is a signal to someone who, until that moment, had been contemplating the intricacies of smoking tobacco. Without much else to do, so early in the morning, Sheriff Navidson partakes in an old ritual of his: idling outside what is left of the town’s shops. Nothing is open, not this early in the morning, but he still sees the occasional bit of foot traffic.[break][break]
The howl draws his attention, pulls his mind from how nice a cigar would feel right about now, and forces him to focus on the girl searching for something in the streets. A quick observation tells him that she’s not in danger, or at least her body language doesn’t seem to indicate she’s running from anything. Navy decides to take it slow, friendly, opening his truck door and stepping out.[break][break]
Hey, Miss, you—” At last, recognition. He knows her by face and reputation. They are at war, and this maiden has already marched off to battle a god at least once. “You’re , right? With the rangers? You alright?

[attr="class","Navypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","Navypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Navypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Navypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Navypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Navypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Navypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#d84545;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Navypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Navypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Navypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Navypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Navypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#d84545!important; }.Navypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Navypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Navypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Navypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Navypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Navypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Navypog3-post i { color:#d84545; }.Navypog3-post b { color:#d84545;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Navypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Navypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Navypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#d84545;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#d84545!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Snowfall

Roze, Rosie
she/her
March 28
Hulbury, Galar
Researcher
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
117 posts
Roze Falkner DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roze
Roze Falkner
Morning Dew
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2024 7:49:34 GMT
Roze Falkner Avatar
[nospaces]

[newclass=".punkisavelight"]background: #333333; width: 475px; margin: auto; border-right: 40px solid #7c5d83;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightimage"]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/2vEhptf.png'); height: 200px; background-position: center; background-size: cover; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightlyrics"]height: 40px; padding: 15px 0; text-align: center; background: #4d466d; font-family: 'Dosis'; color: #c8a7c4; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 300; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttopslant"]float: left; width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 3px solid transparent; border-left: 450px solid #4d466d; margin-top: -18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightbottomslant"]width: 0; height: 0; float: right; border-bottom: 3px solid transparent; border-right: 450px solid #4d466d; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightsecondarylyrics"]height: 30px; line-height: 30px; background: #4d466d; text-align: center; color: #c8a7c4; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttags"]display: inline-block; float: left; margin-left: -200px; margin-top: 145px; width: 120px; height: 30px; background: #333333; transition: 0.5s; text-align: right; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a"]font-size: inherit !important; font-family: inherit !important; transition: 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags div"]width: 80px; height: 30px; float: right; background: linear-gradient(to right,#333333,transparent); margin-right: -80px; margin-left: -50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelight:hover .punkisavelighttags"]margin-left: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator"]margin: 25px 15px; margin-bottom: 0px; height: 1px; background: linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#CFD4E6,transparent); text-align: center; line-height: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator div"]display: inline-block; padding: 0 10px; background: #333333; line-height: 10px; height: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; position: relative; top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttext"]padding: 25px; padding-top: 10px; font-size: 13px; line-height: 16px; font-family: verdana; color: #9da1af; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext b"]color: #ab637c; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext i"]color: #c888a2; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 13px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit"]width: 490px; text-align: right; line-height: 15px; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #6e6e6e; font-family: 'Niramit'; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a"]font-weight: bold; color: #7D87A6; transition: 0.3s; font-family: inherit;[/newclass]

I stumble many times,

The conservationist had been curious about the long howl echoing from the mountains. Fairly familiar with most, she'd been puzzled by the fact that she couldn't recognise it. Perhaps she'd misheard a Lycanroc, the call sounded distant, perhaps it had been distorted by the surroundings. Her attention had been far too focused on trying to discern just what she'd overheard, an effort that would have remained fruitless and unending from the simple fact that it belonged to yet another pokémon Roze had yet to learn of.[break][break]

”Hey, Miss, you—”[break][break]

An unfamiliar voice had pulled her out from her cycle of pondering, she'd turned to the source, only to be greeted by a man who seemed to recognise her—she hadn't recognised him however, despite the fact that she likely should know who was in front of her, assumedly one of her superiors, yet, Roze was nothing if not dedicated to what she loved to the point that she'd sometimes completely miss something like who her bosses were.[break][break]

"Oh? Yes, it's a pleasure, mister...?" she'd started off, immediately admitting to the fact that she wasn't sure who had been in front of her, though she'd chuckled slightly, "well, it seems I'd forgotten to pack tableware when I'd moved here, I was just hoping to maybe buy some if I could," she'd explained with a smile, missing the fact that it was likely strange that she'd be missing such a thing, considering she's been active in the region since May. The conservationist had given a courteous smile nonetheless, blissfully unaware.

[break]

But I keep on running.
close tab

played by

Teddie

Michael Navidson
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,953 posts
Navy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Navy
Morning Dew
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2024 8:13:51 GMT
Navy Avatar
[nospaces]

HOLY DIVER YOU'VE BEEN DOWN TOO LONG IN THE MIDNIGHT SEA, OH WHAT'S BECOMING OF ME?

Navy.” The words are accompanied by a relieved smile. She almost makes him laugh, though he is able to fight down the laughter. There’s something quaint about her problem. It’s human in a way so many things in Hoenn aren’t anymore. While men deal with gods and reforge old broken swords, life’s simple problems persist.[break][break]
It is a reminder of what he fights for. At war’s end lies a world where everyone can fuss over tableware instead of mourning slain Pokemon.[break][break]
That all?[/]” The words come out as a good natured chuckled, rolling out of his chest like a thunderstorm. “Well, depending on what you’re looking for, I probably have some back at the house. Baki might mind if I plunder some of her things, but I’ll remind her they were my things before she kicked me into my guest room.

notes about this post

Notes go here

[newclass=.Navypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Navypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Navypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Navypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Navypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#d84545;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Navypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Navypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Navypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Navypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Navypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#d84545!important; }.Navypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Navypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Navypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Navypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Navypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Navypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Navypog3-post i { color:#d84545; }.Navypog3-post b { color:#d84545;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Navypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Navypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Navypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#d84545;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#d84545!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snowfall

Roze, Rosie
she/her
March 28
Hulbury, Galar
Researcher
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
117 posts
Roze Falkner DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roze
Roze Falkner
Morning Dew
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2024 8:23:04 GMT
Roze Falkner Avatar
[nospaces]

I stumble many times,

She'd smiled back, clasping her hands together with rather obvious delight at the chance to rectify her problem easily, though after thinking it through she'd hesitated, "oh, I wouldn't want to trouble you like that, Mister Navy," she'd declined firstly, "it's a very kind offer, but I'm sure I can wait a little longer and buy some, if not here, I could take a day trip to Rustboro, Petalburg or Slateport, I'm sure," she'd added further, she hadn't wanted to trouble Navy with her problems, especially if it'd take away from whatever he might be planning to do today himself nor pry into his private life on a first meeting like this.[break][break]

She'd shivered slightly, even as warmly dressed as she'd been, the morning chill had been nothing to sneeze at, squeezing her hands around the ever so slightly warm thermos in her hands, she'd quickly uncapped it to take a sip to warm herself once more, "though, I am rather curious, what's got you up so early today, Mister Navy?" She'd asked, a conversation to pass the time at least couldn't hurt, from her perspective.[break][break]

Roze herself had always been an early riser, at least.

[break]

But I keep on running.
close tab

played by

Teddie

Michael Navidson
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,953 posts
Navy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Navy
Morning Dew
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2024 0:11:41 GMT
Navy Avatar
[nospaces]

I’m sure the store’ll be opening up soon.” Navy winks at her, though in truth the wink is aimed at her shadow. Something slips out, moving between brick and mortar out to the sand. Beyond, less than a mile away, is the sheriff’s house. It won’t take long for Hattori, a Greninja of much greater esteem than bulk, to gather everything Roze might need. In the meantime, he passes the time talking with a newcomer to his little town.[break][break]
As you may know, not much crime here in Dewford.” Though, as ’s attack proved, what crime there is in these parts tends to be explosive. “So I just kill time drivin’ ‘round unless there’s something going on. Thank Arceus, nothing is going on today.” Another day of sunlight threatens to part the mist. Another day of construction and cleaning courtesy of folk like , , and will make the town come alive. Navy enjoys the quiet while he can.[break][break]
Gotta admit I’m curious ‘bout somethin’. Usually, girls your age move out of mall towns. Tell all their friends they’re gonna be Virbank’s next big hit, move to Unova. Maybe go to that trainer school in Paldea. Dewford must be pretty sleepy compared to all that.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

Snowfall

Roze, Rosie
she/her
March 28
Hulbury, Galar
Researcher
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
117 posts
Roze Falkner DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roze
Roze Falkner
Morning Dew
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2024 11:32:33 GMT
Roze Falkner Avatar
[nospaces]

I stumble many times,

The plateless young lass had smiled with relief as Navy had assured her the stores would open soon, bringing a hand to her mouth to hide a chuckle, unaware of the machinations of the man and his Greninja, "it's good to hear that you're allowed time to rest, Mister Navy," she'd remarked, "even with all the damage done to it, Dewford's quite a beautiful place to behold," she'd further noted, while certainly not a Dewford native, Roze could certainly appreciate the quiet, idyllic rural style of the island town, she could almost imagine just how beautiful it might have looked before whatever beast had wrought damage upon it.[break][break]

As Navy had voiced his curiosity, Roze had listened intently, hiding a soft bit of laughter as he'd pointed out what most other girls with a chance for independency might have sought after, "well, honestly, I've quite had my fill with all that energy and fancy back home in Hulbury, I suppose that home's also influenced my decisions a bit, actually..." she'd noted, looking out to the sea, a slight twang of homesickness filling her as she'd looked at the familiar yet alien scenery of the small harbour area.[break][break]

"I do much prefer the serene and quiet over a busy city life, and, well..." she'd noticed the cry of early morning Wingull as light started to filter over the horizon slowly as morning began to rise, "I'm sure I'd enjoy it plenty enough in any other region, but, Hoenn presents far too great an opportunity for me to pass up, both to study and to do my part," she'd grinned, "the diversity of the eco-systems throughout the regions alone leaves me far too curious, I'd have loved to observe everything to its fullest," her grin had slowly faded to a light smile, "but it's important to maintain balance too."[break][break]

"Besides, my best talent for entertainment that'd fit in a place like Virbank would probably be slapstick comedy," she'd chuckled at her own joke.

[break]

But I keep on running.
close tab

played by

Teddie

Michael Navidson
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,953 posts
Navy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Navy
Morning Dew
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2024 11:22:09 GMT
Navy Avatar
[nospaces]

Eh, you’re too good looking to be a stooge. Maybe the funny spy girl from that old movie The Wrecking Crew.” Movies spark passion in his voice, though he tempers himself just in case the words fall on deaf ears. “Anyway, if you want excitement, you sure as shoot came to the right region. We’ve got excitement up to the eyeballs. Trouble, too. Trouble with trouble is that it’s trouble.” His smile shows just how proud of himself he is for that, especially for not letting the words twist on his tongue.[break][break]
Who am I to turn down help though? Arceus knows we need all the help we can get. Just having you around to help take pressure off makes my job easier. Our ranger station was understaffed for a good while.” Some cynical part of him wants to observe that it still is, but he leaves the remark unsaid. That will be a matter to discuss with his ranger captain, when one is finally appointed.[break][break]
Just be careful, alright? I’ve been around the block a few times, so take it from me: being here changes you. I mean really being here, answering all the calls Ollie and the council put out for help. No telling what you’ll walk into half the time.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

Snowfall

Roze, Rosie
she/her
March 28
Hulbury, Galar
Researcher
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
117 posts
Roze Falkner DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roze
Roze Falkner
Morning Dew
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2024 22:23:31 GMT
Roze Falkner Avatar
[nospaces]

I stumble many times,

Roze had laughed, mostly to hide some of her embarrassment, "I'm sure there are plenty of pretty faces around over in Unova," she'd noted, "with far more talent for acting than me, I'm far more at home with books, pokémon and the outdoors," she'd commented further before awkwardly scratching at her cheek with a somewhat defeated smile, "honestly I'm rather clumsy when it comes to everything outside my forte," she'd admitted. Whilst not exactly a movie buff, Roze would make sure to remember to check out the movie Navy had mentioned, with her injured arm, she'd had a decent amount of free time, most of the things she'd been doing lately far lighter an activity than her usual.[break][break]

She'd cocked her head slightly as Navy had recounted the brewing trouble that seemed to be settling around the region, a slightly worried frown forming on her visage, yet that concern hadn't really been for her own safety. She'd earnt her scars not that long ago. For better or for worse, Roze hadn't really considered the dangers to herself all that much, her dour countenance more particularly owed towards the fact that trouble itself existed.[break][break]

"I'll take your warning to heart, Mister Navy," she'd been somewhat lost in thought processing what he'd said, "if I can help as many people and pokémon who need it, I'm more than happy to put forward all that I've got," her frown had faded away to a gentle smile, "I'll do my best to throw my weight around if Dewford's that understaffed though," Roze had said as reassuringly as she could, as reassuringly as a person who'd forgotten to pack plates really could to show her reliability.

[break]

But I keep on running.
close tab

played by

Teddie

Michael Navidson
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,953 posts
Navy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Navy
Morning Dew
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2024 1:58:56 GMT
Navy Avatar
[nospaces]

Oh, you ain’t gotta call me Mister Navy. Makes me feel old. Just Navy’s fine.” It doesn’t take much to make him feel old, what with the weight of Galar on his soul making him feel more like he’s fifty than thirty.[break][break]
It ain’t that bad. Well, relatively speaking. We’re a small town. Before the rift showed up, don’t think there was much trouble or traffic through the island. ‘Course that all changed with the battle. It’s a case of trouble coming in quicker than the help can keep up. Luckily, we’re all playing catch up like pros.”[break][break]
Before he can go on further, a finger pokes at Roze’s shoulder. Hattori has returned. Where before he was just a shadow, now he stands before the ranger in earnest. He is tiny, more a large Frogadier than a proper Greninja. His skin has been burned black and one eye is hidden under an eyepatch. All of these things, as all things eventually do, become normal to him. He holds up a container of Tupperware for her like nothing in the world as wrong.[break][break]
Ja.” Smiles Hattori in a raspy voice. [break][break]
Oh look. Hattori here brought you a housewarming present.” His smile is knowing.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

Snowfall

Roze, Rosie
she/her
March 28
Hulbury, Galar
Researcher
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
117 posts
Roze Falkner DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roze
Roze Falkner
Morning Dew
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2024 12:11:40 GMT
Roze Falkner Avatar
[nospaces]

I stumble many times,

She'd nodded, Roze had always been a polite young woman, regardless of age or position, she'd refer to others with a bit of decorum, only getting comfortable with names once she'd been given proper confirmation, such as just now, "you seem plenty young to me, Navy, can't be more than 30," she'd said simply with a gentle smile.[break][break]

She'd nodded along further as he'd explained the town's past predicament, alongside its ability to bounce back, a warmer expression on her face as she'd understood that the township seemed strong and friendly.[break][break]

That friendliness had proven itself quickly, Roze finding herself a tad surprised, a soft, slightly higher pitched "oh!" escaping her as she'd both turned and moved in a manner to get out of the way assuming she'd been impeding on someone's ability to pass on by. Greeted by a smaller, somewhat battleworn yet still seemingly lively Greninja, Roze had taken a moment to realise she'd in fact, been duped by Navy.[break][break]

A chuckle had escaped the young woman, "oh, you really didn't need to—are you sure? How much is it all, it wouldn't be right for me to take these for free, after all," she'd beamed happily, while she certainly hadn't expected this pleasant surprise, one that would solve her problem without her having to wait for the stores to open or to fly to one of the cities, she didn't want to put Navy in a pinch himself, nor did it feel right to just simply take them without offering something in return. Roze'd already been hurrying to fish out her wallet.

[break]

But I keep on running.
close tab

played by

Teddie

Michael Navidson
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,953 posts
Navy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Navy
Morning Dew
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2024 6:29:03 GMT
Navy Avatar
[nospaces]

Twenty bucks oughtta do it.” He has no doubt she will give him the twenty dollars, maybe more. She can give him as much as she like, what happens next will play out just the same. A sly wink to Hattori tells the frog all it needs to know.[break][break]
A shinobi is an expert thief. They are adept at taking what does not belong to them. A talented burglar is just as good at burgling goods back into a purse. He seems to pocket the money, but it goes back into Roze’s wallet when she’s not looking. Maybe it would be easier to be modest, laugh, turn the money down and explain how AQUA contracts give him more money than he knows what to do with. Doing it this way means she gets her money back.[break][break]
Truth be told, I dunno how much it costs. Baki bought all of mine.” Just as the subject turns to her, he feels his watch vibrate. It seems like he’s needed down at the sheriff’s office. Time waits for no man, and there’ll be some important meeting or another for him to attend.[break][break]
Looks like duty calls. Don’t be a stranger now. I’m sure we’ll get the chance to work together soon.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

Snowfall

Roze, Rosie
she/her
March 28
Hulbury, Galar
Researcher
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
117 posts
Roze Falkner DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roze
Roze Falkner
Morning Dew
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2024 7:23:41 GMT
Roze Falkner Avatar
[nospaces]

I stumble many times,

Roze smiled, offering up the 20 that Navy had mentioned, though she'd remained hesitant, it seemed far too little for the amount of tableware she was receiving. Though perhaps offering further would only complicate things more, and thus the conservationist decided to put a cap on these thoughts, awkwardly tucking away her little wallet, and very much preoccupied by trying to receive and balance the new tableware in her one arm that still functioned that she hadn't noticed the Greninja sleight of hands her money back to her, not that she likely would have noticed it even without being preoccupied.[break][break]

She'd chuckled as it seemed Navy had things to do, giving the man a gentle smile in place of a wave good bye she could no longer give, "I'll be looking forward to the chance to work with you, Navy," she'd called out. As the two parted ways, Roze had began making her way back home, a slightly longer trek this time around trying to avoid breaking the tableware she'd so graciously received.[break][break]

Eventually making it back home, the conservationist would warm her toast up, enjoying it with a nice drizzle of honey, as her day would go by slowly, her gaze would go back to her packed goods. With a sigh, she'd put her plates in the sink after enjoying her meal, before finally deciding that these boxes couldn't stay here forever.[break][break]

The first thing that had greeted Roze as she'd finally cut open the cardboard box had caused her to drop her knife, and cover her face despite no one being present, groaning in a rather mortified tone.[break][break]

She'd found her plates.

[break]

But I keep on running.
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,479 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Morning Dew
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2024 4:04:23 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven