he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,582 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
WOPS | Razz n Eris
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2024 4:45:41 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","leprosearlo1"] [break]

[break]
[attr="class","leprosearlo"]

After having rescued several people from the boat Razz had made sure to return to the scene to see what else he could do. Noting the way the nature preserve was near falling apart. It was crushing the homes of pokemon beneath it and as such they needed to either reenforce nature itself or do something else about it. [break][break]

However when his 'back up' arrived Razz couldn't help but cross his arms at the teenager and have a bit of doubt as he looks at her up and down. "This is a bad time to try and learn to swim Eris," he comments with a hint of humor in his tone so miniature that he is sure only she'd pick up on it. [break][break]

"You sure you can do this?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","leprosearlo1"]

[break][break]

+
[break]+ WATER Ops

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Hammersmith One]
[newclass=.leprosearlo]background-color:rgba(35,35,35,1);padding:20px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo b]font:10px Hammersmith One;color:#4E94C5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo a]color:#84c5d0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1]margin:-14px 0px -9px 0px;background-color:#4E94C5;color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;font:10px Oswald;padding:5px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1 a]font:10px Oswald;color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,210 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
WOPS | Razz n Eris
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2024 5:59:00 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[attr="class","eris101"]WHEN YOUR SKIES ARE GREY, AND YOUR WHOLE WORLD IS SHAKING
[break]
[attr="class","eris102"]TO THE MOON AND BACK, I'LL LOVE YOU MORE THAN THAT
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]"It's only a bad time if you let me drown." She rolls her eyes, her arms crossed over the front of her lifejacket. Of all the times he doubts her, it's in a time like this?[break][break]

"This is nothing compared to Dialga. Or Necrozma. Or Groudon. Or Yveltal."[break][break]

Hell, probably even that trio of toxic chained assholes.[break][break]

"Unless you're telling me that we're gonna get blasted by Kyogre out of nowhere."
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]uh oh sisters
[attr="class","eris103"]
[attr="class","eris103"]MUSIC
[break]
NOTES

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.eris99]width:500px;height:250px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris100]width:500px;height:30px;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;line-height:30px!important;color:#f5f5f5;background-color:#333333;letter-spacing:2px;position:relative;z-index:1;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris101]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris102]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris101]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris102]opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris103]width:100%;padding:10px 0px;background-color:#a0bad6;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;letter-spacing:2px;color:#333333;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris103 a]color:#333333!important;font:8px Helvetica;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris109 b]font:bold 10px Helvetica;color:#a0bad6;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Montserrat:400,700]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,582 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
WOPS | Razz n Eris
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2024 6:53:51 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

"Those were a tad more unavoidable than you actively volunteering and coming to this," he comments still more amuse rather than scolding her for her wanting to help. "Though since most of this is taking place underwater we can help you learn on properly floating?" he offers before he calls out for two of his pokemon. [break][break]

"Take a look ahead for us yeah? make sure the path to the cavern is safe," he orders as he rather it be safe before they would have to go for it.

[break][break]

[break][break]

+
[break]+ WATER Ops
[break]+ 04. Direct a pokemon to scout ahead for reconnaissance.

[googlefont=Oswald]
[newclass=.leprosearlo]background-color:rgba(35,35,35,1);padding:20px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1]margin:-14px 0px -9px 0px;background-color:#4E94C5;color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;font:10px Oswald;padding:5px 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,210 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
WOPS | Razz n Eris
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2024 16:30:35 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[attr="class","eris101"]WHEN YOUR SKIES ARE GREY, AND YOUR WHOLE WORLD IS SHAKING
[break]
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]They were mostly avoidable. It is only due her stubbornness that she gets dragged into trouble, or so many of the League would've told her. But he is right when comparing the scale.[break][break]

"Relax. There's no way that your fellow rangers would put me on super dangerous tasks." She sighs, waving a hand at his unwanted comments. "I can... somewhat float. I just panic when under pressure. And Reiner can't breathe underwater, so he can't keep me safe..."[break][break]

A familiar sensation tugs at her hand, a tail wrapped comfortably around her arm as a Luxray bumps against her side. Breath in and out. He doesn't look away from her until he sees her take that breath.[break][break]

"I do have my Woopers to help me though."
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]
[break]
NOTES

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.eris100]width:500px;height:30px;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;line-height:30px!important;color:#f5f5f5;background-color:#333333;letter-spacing:2px;position:relative;z-index:1;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris101]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris102]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris101]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris102]opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris103]width:100%;padding:10px 0px;background-color:#a0bad6;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;letter-spacing:2px;color:#333333;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,582 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
WOPS | Razz n Eris
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2024 5:21:05 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

"Just remind me later so that we can work on more than just floating again right?" he reminds her and looks to Reiner for a moment. Wondering if another thing they should work on is not making her so dependent on the Luxray. He knows he has very little room to speak considering Salem was his own anchor but he also knows if Salem were to be knocked out he's still functioning. He wasn't sure if the same could be said about Eris. [break][break]

For now though they could just have fun working here. "Alright then well some of the caves have become unstable disrupting the homes of many pokemon, some of them might collapse we should be able to work around the debris to help fortify them, think your wooper can help with that?"

[break][break]

[break][break]

+
[break]+ WATER Ops
[break]+

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,210 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
WOPS | Razz n Eris
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2024 8:34:51 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[break]
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]"Sure..." She frowns, then puts the thought away with a simple sigh and a shrug. Whatever happens will happen, as and when it wishes to. For now she'd much rather choose to focus on how to handle the job.[break][break]

"I think so?" Fumbling around with the pokeballs on her belt, she calls forth two Wooper. Pips looks to Einar for direction, his mouth shaped into a perfect 'o' as the other begins to look around. With a little wag of his tail, he begins to glow a soft purple, tapping upon the powers of Woopers beyond just for a glimpse of the future.[break][break]

"Should we clear the debris or can we use it to help secure the place?"
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]
[break]
NOTES

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,582 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
WOPS | Razz n Eris
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2024 9:02:00 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

"Yeah some of the debris won't work with fortifying, but others will but your Woopers being smaller will help with being more precise in placing things in comparison to Duke and Indigo," Razz advices as he jumps into the ocean for a minute. Taking a moment to look underneath them watching as Duke was trying to scare off some Seismitoad from the area while they were working. After a minute he swims back up to look back up to Eris. [break][break]

"Duke is going to hold back any problems bringing us down a poke, think you can spare a few more? Gather the larger debris and we'll form it in the caves alright?"

[break][break]

[break][break]

+
[break]+ WATER Ops
[break]+ 17. Create distractions to draw threats away from vulnerable areas.

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,210 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
WOPS | Razz n Eris
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2024 7:04:40 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[break]
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]Oh, this is an underwater job. Something that she'll probably have lots of trouble handling as compared to her trusty Wooper Troopers. So out come a few more, that same blank gaze gracing the ranger as they all offer him a smile.[break][break]

"Okay you lot! You heard him, work together and get to fortifying the cave." She nods, squatting next to the water's edge and poking at the surface. "Isak, Arawn, you two can help move the larger pieces... Pips, Einar, Nessie. You can help break up and pack the pieces into the smaller spaces."[break][break]

As for her and Reiner...[break][break]

"I can also keep the other pokemon occupied up here if that helps? If you send them my way, I can watch over and help treat any small injuries?"
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]
[break]
NOTES

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,582 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
WOPS | Razz n Eris
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2024 5:48:11 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

Even if the young teen couldn't swim it was good to have so many water pokemon at her dipole to help with jobs such as this. Though how she can have this many wooper and still not be able to swim was beyond him. For the first few minutes he waits underwater as the woopers break up the debris and some of them start to come to him for more of what to do in which Razz would point to the specific locations that he has already mentally marked. [break][break]

Up above Salem stays with Eris as going so far down wasn't something he could do too well so keep up with. So he stays be the teens side to see what she wanted to do up top. He ponders about her request but lifts his hands that he can help with that as he would leave her for only a few minutes before he would bring her some of the said injured pokemon.

[break][break]

[break][break]

+
[break]+ WATER Ops
[break]+ 16. Reinforce buildings or other structures with your pokemon.

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,210 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
WOPS | Razz n Eris
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2024 6:53:24 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[break]
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]"You know the drill, Reiner."[break][break]

The Poliwag, Totodile and Mudkip clamour for his attention, much like how the Woopers would bug him non-stop back home. He sighs and resigns to his fate, laying down to allow them to climb all over him and tug at his tail.[break][break]

Meanwhile, Salem is doing a great job of carrying the injured pokemon. With Chloris by her side, the duo work together to staunch bleeding from cuts and tend to minor wounds. As for those that require far more medical attention, she has little cloth bands that she can tie to them, colour-coded to indicate just what needs to be done.
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]
[break]
NOTES
       [break][break]
05. Provide first aid or medical support to injured individuals.
PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,582 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
WOPS | Razz n Eris
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2024 0:17:29 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

While Salem helps up above most of Razz's attention is trying to direct the woopers so they would know how to help and use the debris in a way that would keep the caverns secure as they once were. Make sure their structures were no longer as fragile as it was as pieces of the boat came crashing down. Every now and then offering the little guys a high five for a work well done. [break][break]

High tail? [break][break]

Didn't matter, not as he goes up to finally be above water again. The young ranger swimming over to Eris to see how she was doing. A small smile on his face as the pokemon seemed to flock to her for their injuries, "Maybe a pokemon nurse can be in your future?" he comments, though quickly enough he is back to being underwater and Salem pounces on him, pushing him back in the water. [break][break]

The cat crying crocodile tears about having been gone so long.

[break][break]

[break][break]

+
[break]+ WATER Ops

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,210 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
WOPS | Razz n Eris
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2024 1:59:38 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[break]
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]Whether those Woopers and Quagsires respond to the high five with a hand, tail or their head, they very much seem to enjoy the idea of doing so. Like a pack of unruly puppies, they chase after any raised hand in hopes of it.[break][break]

Ah, but Razz is surfacing and so should they. One by one, their heads pop up from the water surface, goofy smiles worn on each and every one of their faces. One by one, they flop back onto dry land, cooing at the other pokemon, snuggling up to and hugging those who need it most.[break][break]

"Razz!" Her eyes flit up at the sound of his voice. "You're do-"[break][break]

Next thing she knows, he's gone again, an excitable Meowstic having shoved him back under. She snorts, and so too does Reiner, the sudden heave of his chest making the pokemon on his back stumble.[break][break]

"Funny thing is, I feel like I've been one before..."[break][break]

The process of observing the pokemon, working through what's wrong and what they might need most. Maybe she's just imagining things...[break][break]

"Anyways, if you're all done, let's pack up for the day, bring these injured pokemon in and go get some food! I'm starving!"
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]
[break]
NOTES
       [break][break]
24. Offer emotional support to those affected.
PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,631 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
WOPS | Razz n Eris
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2024 3:13:49 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]WOPS COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(BONUS)
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB