Ecruteak City, Johto
Bisexual
Dancer
Grunt
huh? what?
i don't date losers.
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
34 posts
part of
TAG WITH @helena
Helena Hawthorne
data breach [m]
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2024 2:48:13 GMT
Helena Hawthorne Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","helena1"]
[attr="class","helena1body"]

Everyone is sooooo busy with the war effort, it was easy to slide into Mauville! The League was a joke, retaining their water problems, as Helena would covertly infiltrate a net cafe. Some Rocket nerd gave her the intel, and the mission, so she'd thank him later. Probably. If she remembered to.[break][break]

It took no time at all to sneak in, and less time to find the prize, a Porygon was causing havoc, closing doors by themselves, and sending out Wi-Fi pings every second.[break][break]

"Literal candy, baby." Helena gloats, throwing out her Centiskorch, Malone. "Retrieve'em." She coos out, checking her nails. While she's masked up, she wasn't about to glove her hands. She looked cute, after all.[break][break]

As the centipede races forward to COIL itself around the Porygon, Helena figures that and will actually be impressed with her handiwork. After all, she's incredibly apt at taking advantage of situations.

[break][break]

NOTES

- OUTFIT, MISSION[break]
- Helena infiltrates a net cafe around the time of the Water Ops![break]
- Finds a Porygon, gloats, and intends to capture it for intel for Rocket. Her Centiskorch attempts to COIL around it.

[attr="class","helena1pkmn"]

[attr="class","helena1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".helena1"]--accent:#FF355E;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 .helena1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 .helena1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 .helena1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 .helena1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

red

cowboy
he/him
july 27
Driftveil City, Unova
pansexual
officer
deputy
when it's time to shoot, quit yappin'
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @montgomery
Montgomery James
data breach [m]
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2024 3:12:04 GMT
Montgomery James Avatar
[attr="class","monty"]Montgomery was exhausted. With the oncoming war, the crisis in Sea Mauville, and keeping Dewford protected, the deputy hardly had a chance to breathe for himself. His muscles ached with strain of day to day work.

He was beginning to wonder if he'd only get a good night's sleep when he was dead.

It certainly wasn't now, since he had been called to check out a suspicious break in at some sort of computer cafe in Mauville City. With other officers in Sea Mauville, he took the case.

Parking his car, he approached the doors of the cafe before silently walking in. There, he spotted a masked individual and a CENTISKORTCH.

"Freeze! Stop what you're doin', now."

[attr="class","montytag"] | data leak
[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.monty] width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.monty b] color: #d4a53c; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.monty i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.monty u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.montytag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.montytag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Elena, Hellfire
She / Her
August 2
Ecruteak City, Johto
Bisexual
Dancer
Grunt
huh? what?
i don't date losers.
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
34 posts
part of
TAG WITH @helena
Helena Hawthorne
data breach [m]
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2024 3:27:23 GMT
Helena Hawthorne Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","helena1"]
[attr="class","helena1body"]

Seriously, can she just do her job without attracting one sorry sap? She turns on a dime, and sees him. An older, taller man, bi-color hair. He seemed tired and exhausted, and Helena would turn around to see him.[break][break]

"No I don't think so. I've got a job to do, so how about you go back to sleep for your 9 to 5?" She keeps her eyes pointed forward at the prize, Malone quickly pulling the screaming Porygon away, as Helena placed a hand on her hip. Literally, this was going to be so easy.[break][break]

"You going to try and stop me?" she mocks him, unflinchingly.[break][break]

Malone was ready to tussle, if need be.

[break][break]

NOTES

- OUTFIT, MISSION[break]
- Helena is so exasperated. UGH. Why are there people at such an opportune time?![break]
- She responds in kind with a little smirk, telling Montgomery to go to bed. Not worried about being stopped. Malone is ready to throw down.

[attr="class","helena1pkmn"]

[attr="class","helena1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".helena1"]--accent:#FF355E;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 .helena1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 .helena1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 .helena1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".helena1 .helena1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven