He/Him
Feb 24
Seafoam Village
Pansexual
Team Rocket Member
Grunt
6'6" height
6'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
79 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tangaroa
Tangaroa Emzar
[M][C/Tagnaroa] Null and Void
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2024 6:47:15 GMT
Tangaroa Emzar Avatar
Banished From Alola
Hunu huffed, when hearing that this guy was a Gym Leader. He felt his blood bubble, and boil. He felt a form of excitement and thrill, that could come from all of this yet.. for some reason he was pushing harder. Was he looking down on him? Was this Region's standards that shallow or was he just going through an entire stroke of luck. He pondered for a moment, before he stared at the Rainbow Feather.. he listened to Josh implore him. It disgusted the Alolan!

"Hey, don't try and blue ball me. Make this worth it, and show me something worthwhile before we put this to a close.." Tangaroa snapped back, as he cracked at his knuckles with his fingers. He twitched in agitation, his foot back to stomp at the ground in anticipation. Like a addict, waiting for his next hit. He waited. 

OOC
tag
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,861 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
[M][C/Tagnaroa] Null and Void
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2024 2:46:18 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
The Alolan had seemingly called Josh's bluff, the Champion threatening to overwhelm Hunu with the sacred artifact he held by the quill. Most others making such threats would not have been able to back them up. Josh was one of the fortunate few, and he was far from bluffing. "I tried to warn you. I may not be able to guarantee your safety from this point on." Taking the quill and raising it above his head, he drew the Sign's four strokes as ash fell from its tip. A thunderous crash accompanied a gigantic lightning strike, Josh not flinching even one bit despite the descent of a monochrome Johtonian legend to his side.

"I'm not blue balling you," Josh reversed the threat. "And if you don't run away now, nothing will be fast enough to let you run away from Swift." The black tiger crouched, ready to spring toward the Torracat any split second...

{PC: 9}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Aleph         Type: Null     KO
Swift         Raikou         Good
Voja          Mightyena      KO

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited