Yuina Higashi
watchful eyes [sapphire]
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2024 22:31:33 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","yuina"]
[attr="class","yuinatag"]

[attr="class","yuinamain"]

If only she did in fact feel encouraged to speak plainly... Yuina was still stood on the other side of her desk where Paxton sat, the only truth she dared give hanging in the air between them.[break][break]
"I think it's a bond that should matter to me, if he intends to stay," she returned, this was the topic she was sticking to, the only truth she dared to give.[break]
"I don't know how long Celebi might 'favor' me, but I would like to understand more about it before considering sapphire again," she doubled down. She'd spent that time after their prison escape trying to keep the sprite at arm's length, and as much as she didn't want to be a science project, she wasn't sure how the sprite would feel about the concept either.[break][break]
"The personal semantics might not be important to you, or the program, but he is in my charge as much as I might be in his."

notes[break]
Reflavor: Just after Battle of Sootopolis[break]

[attr="class","yuinapoke"]

[newclass=.yuina]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina div.quote_body] margin: 10px -25px -20px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinamain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:30px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinatag a] color:#272727!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinatag] text-align: center; font-weight:bold; margin: 0 auto; background-color: #272727; height: 20px; width: 420px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina b] color: #A4DE52; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina i] color: #cecece; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #A4DE52; font-size: 10px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinapoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
watchful eyes [sapphire]
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2024 0:05:46 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar

"You want to 'understand Celebi better' before you join." he repeated, eyes now dipping down to his papers as he flipped a page over and began to annotate he reasoning. He nodded along as she claimed guardianship of a creature with control over things she nor anybody in the Hoenn could dream of. The commonality of these god creatures and their unprecedented contact working it's way to the egos of those who came into contact with them.

Yuina left it open ended, mentioning they would consider the program at a later time. He had a feeling he wouldn't be seeing her again. Not unless she needed something. And even then it would most likely be or someone similar.

Well, he could at least tell the Commissioner he'd tried. "Alright, thank you for your feedback Ms. Higashi." he said, not bothering to pick up the paper pamphlet he'd given her. "I look forward to seeing your paper on the Distortions. I know many of my colleagues are keenly interested what your insights may be." So invested had he been before, now he lets go with ease, shrugging out of his position. He doesn't get up to shake her hand, for she had not offered the courtesy on his arrival.

ooc:

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
watchful eyes [sapphire]
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2024 1:53:27 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven