June 11
Saffron City
Heterosexual
Info Broker
Grunt
me, myself, & i
5'7 height
5'7 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
21 posts
ceres DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceres
ceres
fight night [m]
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2024 10:03:57 GMT
ceres Avatar
"I can't just phone you in if I find myself in a fight?" Ceres' complaint is followed by a delicate laugh as she locks her fingers together, holding her arms above her head as she stretches and loosens taut muscles.

Combat, in any form, was not her forte. More adept at playing support or being a hindrance, feats of brute strength were, often, something she'd be more than happy to let another deal with. However, with outright war encroaching, brushing up on self-defense wasn't entirely a terrible idea, especially if she found herself in a situation where her pokemon were already occupied.

That still didn't mean she cared for the idea, though.

More than content to let someone bloody their hands for her, she had no qualms with letting her fights be fought for her if the chance arrived. Better someone else get their face broken than her.

Alas though, she'd play the part of a bleeding heart more than willing to jump into the fray for any of her comrades.

, lmk if you need smth changed! <3
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,022 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
fight night [m]
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2024 21:18:00 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

The joke is met with an amicable chuckle. Tempest's eyes twinkle with mirth at the idea of it, but he just shakes his head 'no' slightly as he finishes wrapping his knuckles. The leathers bite into rough hew hands as he preps on his side.[break][break]

"I would if I could, lil' sis." He doesn't actually know how old she is, but she is shorter than he is. Temp's deep voice is a pleasant rumble as he speaks. This was, in a way, him just protecting the other Rocket from afar. If you taught a man to fish and he wouldn't be a bitch or whatever that phrase was. If you taught a @cere to fight, ect ect.[break][break]

At the edge of the room, a yellow Luxray watches the two. The lioness is flopped over on her side, relaxed and stretched out. Heavy head rests on her paws as sharp eyes track movement.[break][break]

Finally ready, Tempest raises his hands in a loose defensive posture before nodding the other forward with a cock of the head.[break][break]

"Throw'a punch, hard as ya' can."

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 canon connections

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Silvy

Cer
She/Her
June 11
Saffron City
Heterosexual
Info Broker
Grunt
me, myself, & i
5'7 height
5'7 height
awards
21 posts
ceres DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceres
ceres
fight night [m]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2024 6:30:57 GMT
ceres Avatar
Temp's friendly nature made it easy to fall into a flow with him. Of course, Ceres was a bit... wary still. Well, she was wary of everyone, truthfully. A constant state of being paranoid of any and everyone would rarely yield genuine trust. For Tempest in particular, though... being ranked as 'beast' wasn't a title given lightly. Regardless of how easy the smile, fangs still bear.

Swallowing down the anxious feeling that rose as she internally appraised his rank once more, Ceres gave a huff. "Aren't big brothers supposed to spoil their siblings though?" She whines with mirth. Still, she begrudgingly puts up her arms, sliding into a practiced stance.

"...You sure?" She questions his instruction with a slight falter. "Not saying it'd hurt you, but, I've got a mean right hook, you know?" She was, probably, bluffing.

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,022 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
fight night [m]
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2024 15:47:31 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Another sharp grin.[break][break]

"Not in my house." The truth of that statement would just have to trust. He was, after, a Rocket Beast. And didn't most people in Rocket tend to have poor home lives? After all, what normal, stable person with loving parents would end up working for Rocket...[break][break]

But, at her second question, Temp just gave a lazy nod.[break][break]

"A'course! I'll be fine. Can't see what you need to work on if I don't know your baselines." Shuffling in place, Tempest raised his arms again defensively. Just because he was letting Ceres hit him doesn't mean he was going to take it raw.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 canon connections

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Silvy

Cer
She/Her
June 11
Saffron City
Heterosexual
Info Broker
Grunt
me, myself, & i
5'7 height
5'7 height
awards
21 posts
ceres DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceres
ceres
fight night [m]
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2024 5:20:59 GMT
ceres Avatar

"Boo." An unenthused huff left her lips, but the woman didn't complain further. "Alright, alright... Here I come then, big guy." Unfortunately, despite how toxic and mentally abusive she could be, Ceres did not get any enjoyment from getting to punch something. Maybe seeing someone getting hit? Oh, absolutely. Doing it herself though? Not so much.

Still, her form wasn't terrible. Aware of her smaller size, she made sure she was light on her feet, more prone to duck and weave, to be quick, than to be strong. And so, instead of one strong punch, as she sprang forward, she went for two quick jabs. A bit of an overachiever, maybe she did want some semblance of praise from the experienced fighter.

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,022 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
fight night [m]
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2024 2:27:51 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

One, two. Tempest takes the punches like a champ. Then he laughs, deep and low. He shakes his arms out from where he had been hit, backing away to avoid anymore surprise punches. It wasn't his goal to fight right now.[break][break]

"You can pack a good one, but your form is a little off. Go hit that punching bag exactly like you did me."[break][break]

Tempest rubbed the reddening marks on his arms, nodding to where he had hung up the slightly dusty bag in the corner. He had an idea already on how to help out, but he needed to make sure first.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 canon connections

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven