Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
798 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
unlikely reunion
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2024 23:30:39 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

"Tch." Virtue meant nothing, but he was worth more than she cared to quantify, so she supposed he could have his way just this once. "Better be a good gift," she insisted, "but trust: we have plenty of time." Infinite time, if she could make headway on her research. She was getting closer, she was sure of it. She had been working on too many different approaches to the dream realm to still fall short for much longer. [break][break]

She kept her hands to herself. "Okay, so where is this special, mystery place?" They were nearing Petalburg, she knew, and it made her anxious. It was a dangerous place for Leaguers, now. She just wasn't sure how to ask about his safety.

TAGS [break]

NOTES – [break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".ameena"]--accent:#EF59D8;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass][googlefont="Roboto Mono"]
close tab

played by

red

cowboy
he/him
july 27
Driftveil City, Unova
pansexual
officer
deputy
when it's time to shoot, quit yappin'
awards
253 posts
part of
TAG WITH @montgomery
Montgomery James
unlikely reunion
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2024 23:35:08 GMT
Montgomery James Avatar
[attr="class","monty"]"The fact that yer doubting me hurts. Have I ever wronged you before?"

Let's not count the countless arrest attempts and him shooting her in the shoulder. Montgomery was quite the gentleman.

"Home." It was a simple word, but it was Montgomery's only true safe haven, for the time being. He got out of the car, walking to open her door and lead her to his front door. At the door's side rest his rocking chair, where he drank his coffee and smoked his cigarettes in the morning.

Montgomery unlocked the door, looking back at her. "I can trust you here, right?"

Ameena wouldn't dox his location to Rocket, not after the takeover in the city. If she trusted him, he needed to trust her.

[attr="class","montytag"] | make it double
[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.monty] width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.monty b] color: #d4a53c; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.monty i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.monty u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.montytag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.montytag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
798 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
unlikely reunion
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2024 23:42:01 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

Her expression is wiped clean of the smugness when he answers. Home? [break][break]

It's something she's never imagined herself earning. In fact, she's never described an inch of Hoenn as home. Hers was in Galar, in the patch of grass she last shared a moment with her mum, before everything changed, before she knew that was the last she'd ever see of her. [break][break]

She feels like a ghost as she gets out of the car and comes with him. She feels like this is actually a dream itself, though it is far too creative to be one of her own. Still, she pinches herself. 'I can trust you here, right?' Could he? Had she earned it? What if she was being tracked right now or watched by one of Nomi's Unown or by her own Unown or if the Petalburg Rocket forces were actually running a perimeter check or [break][break]

He unlocks his front door, and she fears the worst. More honest than she's ever been with him, she says, "I think so." I hope so. Every privilege she has, she has earned. To be given this one... leaves her more speechless than she's been in a long time.

TAGS [break]

NOTES – [break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".ameena u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass][googlefont="Roboto Mono"]
close tab

played by

red

cowboy
he/him
july 27
Driftveil City, Unova
pansexual
officer
deputy
awards
253 posts
part of
TAG WITH @montgomery
Montgomery James
unlikely reunion
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2024 23:56:15 GMT
Montgomery James Avatar
[attr="class","monty"]Montgomery noticed the change in her demeanor, and there was a regret he felt about bringing her. Was it too much? Surely it was better than what she had previously imagined.

"Okay." That was the best answer he could give her.

The door closed, locked securely. In his home, everything seemed bare. There was minimal decor, and his living area looked too clean for someone to be living there at all times.

"Hey..." Montgomery reached for her hand, touching it gently before holding it in his. "Look at me."

When he assured that he had her attention, he reached down, touching her cheek. "We're safe here."

[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.monty] width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.monty b] color: #d4a53c; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.monty i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.monty u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.montytag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.montytag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
798 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
unlikely reunion
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2024 23:59:52 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

Her heart breaks just a little as he reassures her to their safety. She's never felt unsafe in his presence. She believes him whole-heartedly. [break][break]

But she has to make sure he's safe. She needs to ensure that nothing in Petalburg, nothing from Rocket, ever touches him. Not like the knife that had kissed his throat. She needed it. So she squeezes his hand back and smiles reassuringly. She'll construct a plan to keep his home safe, but it will wait until morning. [break][break]

The night belongs to him. "I missed you." She brings her hands to cup his face gently and brings herself to him this time, kissing him and leaning into his solid frame.

TAGS [break]

NOTES – [break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

red

cowboy
he/him
july 27
Driftveil City, Unova
pansexual
officer
deputy
awards
253 posts
part of
TAG WITH @montgomery
Montgomery James
unlikely reunion
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2024 0:26:47 GMT
Montgomery James Avatar
[attr="class","monty"]Montgomery felt like this was a dream. With her leaning into him, pressing close, and whispering words that were equally as dangerous as team Rocket, he fell into her trance.

"Me too."

Their kiss was gentle, slow, as if he was savoring each moment. They were away from watchful eyes, away from League and Rocket alike. It was just them in this world. And that was something he could get used to.

It wasn't until a moment later that he pressed forward, coming to push Ameena closer to the wall and grow a bit more desperate. His lips left hers, trailing kisses down her jaw to her neck. He could worship every inch of her and still be a sinner.

"My room... right here," he announced, though his mouth was still too busy against her skin to make coherent sentences.

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
798 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
unlikely reunion
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2024 1:19:10 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

She chased him, but it wasn't necessary. He pushed her against the wall and, with nowhere to go, it was easy to surrender. She roped an arm around his neck and kept him close, until he was trailing his mouth down her and she found herself preoccupied with getting his clothes off. She laughed breathlessly as he tried to direct them to his room. [break][break]

"Might not make it there," she confessed, but she stepped that way slowly, mindful of his mouth latched onto her. Without the worries of the public eye and of war machines, it was only the two of them. How odd to finally have him without limits. [break][break]

She tugged him into his bedroom, shedding her coat. He'd said they didn't have much time. She felt like time stopped when she stepped inside his room. For what it's worth, she rushed through further undressing, uncaring of wrinkles. She forced him to walk backwards to the bed, demanding. "You want me to put up a fight, or are you needing a little tender love and care?" She traced a finger from his collarbone to his waist; for as teasing as the question was, she was willing to let him pick the playbook just this once. There would be more time for handcuffs if he wanted to savor this night, and more time for patience if he wanted to work things out the fun way.

TAGS [break]

NOTES – [break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

red

cowboy
he/him
july 27
Driftveil City, Unova
pansexual
officer
deputy
awards
253 posts
part of
TAG WITH @montgomery
Montgomery James
unlikely reunion
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2024 1:48:37 GMT
Montgomery James Avatar
[attr="class","monty"]Ameena's hands were deft in shucking away his clothing, each piece peeling from his skin and dropping to the floor forgotten. He hardly had a moment's reprieve to consider how bashful he might find himself under her discerning eye.

No one had made him feel like this before. It felt like he regressed to his teenage age, blushing under the gaze of someone naked for the first time.

That feeling was a fleeting moment, as she began to shuck away her own clothing. A feral fire burned in the pit of his stomach as his hands moved on their own accord, pulling material from her body as she had done to him.

Her words, accompanied with her finger trailing down his bare skin, sent goosebumps down his spine.

"Spoil me a little, won't you? I promise to return the favor," Montgomery replied, his hand sliding down her bare back and resting at the lower curvature of her back.

"I can't promise to hold back." He pulled her onto his mattress, engulfing himself in her once more.

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
798 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
unlikely reunion
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2024 2:43:55 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

Truthfully, she'd wanted to spoil him since their first meeting. The warehouse had only heightened that need, and even their fight in Sootopolis had failed to fully extinguish it. He'd make such a wonderful kept man, a trophy, a wild thing tamed only for her. [break][break]

It felt only natural, then, to drape herself over him and lavish every inch, sure to follow her lips with a bit of teeth when he seemed impatient. "So good for me," she cooed against his hip bone. "Just relax. I have you." And she meant it. Every muscle that relaxed under her touch was a testament to trust - which she still had not earned, might never earn so long as there would be a price on his head from the higher ups in Rocket. [break][break]

Her kisses were apologies, though he wouldn't interpret them as such. She drew out each movement, tasting slowly and committing it all to memory. She wouldn't stop until his mind was reduced to only her.

TAGS [break]

NOTES – [break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

red

cowboy
he/him
july 27
Driftveil City, Unova
pansexual
officer
deputy
awards
253 posts
part of
TAG WITH @montgomery
Montgomery James
unlikely reunion
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2024 3:02:56 GMT
Montgomery James Avatar
[attr="class","monty"]He savored every touch, every movement, Ameena provided for him. For once in his life, Montgomery gave himself away wholly, finally easing his tense muscles and worried mind.

For at least now, his thoughts were void, except for her.

He'd make it known, with gentle touches and sweet nothings that only she would hear in the confines of these four walls. And when he could do the same for her, he ensured that he worshipped her as the goddess she was.

It was as sweet a dream as any before.

Even as Montgomery gave a bit of his soul to her in those moments of solitude, he yearned to never leave this world they were carefully crafting. Where the tensions of war was gone and allegiances meant nothing. His dedication belonged to her.

Montgomery had no idea what to name this feeling. But it was electrifying.

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
798 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
unlikely reunion
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2024 14:51:56 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

She's never felt reality could live up to a dream, that the soft edges of the dream realm gave everything a divine energy. Time and all things felt fluid in a dream. The ones she had were not abstract nor snapshots of phobias or memories like others had; her dreams were like movies where she revisited experiences in a new light, with a new angle, with a new twist. Slightly different, as if from an alternate reality. [break][break]

This? This transcended dreams. Exceeded that that they had shared in Mossdeep. It was heavenly. [break][break]

She hadn't realized just how many emotions she had invested in this man - and how many she had suppressed for well over a decade in order to maintain focus on her sole objective - until her release. In the immediate aftermath, she tucked against him like a puzzle piece finally joining the whole. Her exhale against his skin felt like it came from the depths of her ribs, and oddly, felt like a surrender. A deep satisfaction rested over her like a heavy blanket, and she found herself betrayed by the sense of safety he had crafted here as the urge to sleep crept up. [break][break]

She traced designs on his chest with her fingers, blissfully thoughtless. In a word, she was freed... from the forces that kept her constantly moving and constantly upright and constantly walking the tightrope of Rocket work.

TAGS [break]

NOTES – [break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

red

cowboy
he/him
july 27
Driftveil City, Unova
pansexual
officer
deputy
awards
253 posts
part of
TAG WITH @montgomery
Montgomery James
unlikely reunion
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2024 17:53:03 GMT
Montgomery James Avatar
[attr="class","monty"]He dreamt again. It wasn’t like the dream he had at the hospital. This one was peaceful and calm. So much so that Montgomery actually slept the full night through. When he woke up, his arm splayed out, brushing across bare skin.

It startled him, until he recalled Ameena. Their shared night together came back to him, awakening more than one thing.

He settled beside her though, tucking his arms around her body and holding her close. She was so warm. She smelled so good.

ARECUS, he wanted this to last forever.

He didn’t even get up for coffee and his cigarette, content in being in her presence.

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
798 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
unlikely reunion
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2024 18:23:26 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

She hadn't intended to actually fall asleep, but she'd been lulled by his heart rate, by his breathing. [break][break]

For the first time in thirty years, her sleep is dreamless. [break][break]

She had closed her eyes and entered an abyss without fear or worry or burden. It was a floating feeling, except she was simultaneously grounded, and she felt neither that it was too short nor too long. Simple unconsciousness. It was a negative space, an absence of creative constructions from her subconscious, but she felt like she was looking at something. It was not truly a lack of something but a gift of it, a gift of dreamless sleep. [break][break]

She wakes to Montgomery wrapped around her. She has a million questions and a need to examine herself in her lab to explore the dreamlessness, but the importance of it melts away instantly. She presses a hand to his neck and jaw, feeling his pulse. He's real. This is real. She moves in to leave him a syrupy sweet kiss, slow and unhurried. When she finds the strength to pull back from him, she offers him an easy smile. [break][break]

Then, a bit cheeky, she asks, "Sleep well?"

TAGS [break]

NOTES – [break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

red

cowboy
he/him
july 27
Driftveil City, Unova
pansexual
officer
deputy
awards
253 posts
part of
TAG WITH @montgomery
Montgomery James
unlikely reunion
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2024 22:36:39 GMT
Montgomery James Avatar
[attr="class","monty"]Montgomery wondered if she was going to leave immediately upon waking, give him a look of disgust and scorn before gathering her outfit and leaving. It made his heart pound nervously in his chest as she stirred.

His gaze met hers, and instead of leaping away, she moved closer. She drew him in, the tempting apple from the Garden of Eden.

What would he do to keep this forever.

Perhaps Ameena was closer to her goal than she thought.

Montgomery kissed her back, sighing happily. "Too well. I usually wake up several times in the night."

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
798 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
unlikely reunion
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2024 23:23:21 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

"Could do this more often," she said as she caressed his jaw. "My offer still stands." She knows it's going to be a sore point before she says it, but she has to float the invitation. She is water and he is stone. With time, she'll wear him down. [break][break]

She hoped she could manage it before anything happened to either of them. [break][break]

"And my bed," she said, sweetening the pot, "is very big and very much filled with million-thread count sheets." She would do anything to her personal space, her little sanctuary, to make him want it, too. Anything he asked, she could accommodate, except changing allegiance. She couldn't sacrifice her research. She pointedly didn't think about how her frivolous escapades with Montgomery were explicitly in the way of her studies. [break][break]

TAGS [break]

NOTES – [break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP