Petalburg City
aromantic asexual
student
civilian
once upon
a dream.
4'7'' / 140 cm height
4'7'' / 140 cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
40 posts
part of
TAG WITH @chrysanthe
Chrysanthe Kubrick
Acacia.
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2024 15:11:02 GMT
Chrysanthe Kubrick Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","chrysanthekubrick"]
[attr="class","body"]

Getting bubble tea is a daily routine - no, actually, a half-daily routine, a routine that happens around every half day. A routine that happens at least twice a day, so to say. But lately ... lately, Chrysanthe finds that it becomes a little hard to follow that routine strictly again. She only happens to be in Rustboro City, finding a quaint little bubble tea store, and decides to plan ahead and get six bubble teas at once. Just, well, for any case. Emergencies. And things. She definitely won't be drinking them all today. ... Probably.[break]
[break]
Sitting around as she checks her phone, the Munna in her arms as usual, the young girl doesn't notice much of her surroundings - only waits patiently for her order to be called up as - six large bubble teas are placed on the counter and the shop clerk (are they also called baristas? Hmm ...) calls out, "uh ... for ... Princess Chrysanthe? Ey, is that right-" They hush to their colleague who only shrugs as Chrysanthe approaches the counter confidently. How will she even bring them all home?[break]
[break]
"I believe those are for me, thank you!" she doesn't quite worry and rather gives the other colleagues a smile. But as confidence comes, in her smaller totebag fit three at most, and even if she drinks one, there are two more ...

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".chrysanthekubrick"]--accent:#B393BC;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".chrysanthekubrick b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".chrysanthekubrick i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".chrysanthekubrick u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".chrysanthekubrick a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".chrysanthekubrick h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".chrysanthekubrick h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".chrysanthekubrick .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".chrysanthekubrick .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".chrysanthekubrick .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".chrysanthekubrick .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,868 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Acacia.
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2024 15:41:56 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ecalcifet"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","mmilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","avatarimg"]
Having been to tea houses around the city before, a bubble tea shop would not be the same as the Galarian tea served at one of the ambassador’s favorite tea shops. There were so many toppings, boba pearls, and jellies that she does not know where to start. Her shiny pink Hatenna, of course, wanted one for herself and the Galarian Ambassador figured that she could order one for herself, Iris, her eldest cousin, and her personal knight.[break][break]

“I really don’t know what Remiel or Sir Osmond would like…” One of the women that served behind the counter of the little bubble tea shop would tap away impatiently as the ambassador stares at the menu, more than Elise would like. “Oh, I’m sorry. It’s my first time here, so… I can order an earl grey flavored milk tea with brown sugar boba pearls, six for my drink. A strawberry flavored one for Iris here with grass jellies, two brown sugar boba milk teas for my cousin and royal knight, thank you.”[break][break]

An impatient sigh comes from the lips of the other woman as Elise is given her four orders of bubble tea and Elise is told that it’ll cost her 20 PD. The ambassador takes out the needed PD from her purse and paid for the four orders after which the royal takes note of a younger girl who was in her early teens who ordered flawlessly without any hesitation at all. [break][break]

“I think you are the better bubble tea connoisseur than I am.” Elise takes the bag of her ordered bubble teas while she speaks to the young girl. “And I don’t know what my cousin and royal knight likes, so I go them both the brown sugar kind. I hope it’s to their liking.”

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

♔ Notes here

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".ecalcifet"] --accent:#D0BDF0; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ecalcifet"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ecalcifet .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ecalcifet .textbox a { font:500 13px/10px 'Poppins'} .ecalcifet .textbox b { font:bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:600; } .ecalcifet .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ecalcifet .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ecalcifet .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ecalcifet .bottom { height:45px; background-color:#922761; border-top:1px solid #333; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img { filter:none; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ecalcifet .tagline { margin-top:-25px; margin-left:20px; } .ecalcifet .tagline i { color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; font-family:Poppins; background:#222; padding:2px 20px; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #333; z-index:99; position:relative;} .ecalcifet .tagline a { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins!important; } .ecalcifet .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mmilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:60px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .mmilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .mmilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float:left; margin:0px 20px 10px 0px[/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .tag"] text-align:center; } .ecalcifet .tag a { font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins';!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .top"] height: 50px; background-image: url(https://file.garden/ZY7WxFwX3wOZkLYA/blueflowers2.png); background-size:cover; background-position:top center; opacity: 0.8; position:relative; filter:brightness(1.0); [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

yuen

Chrys, Crystal
she/they
fourteen
October 15
Petalburg City
aromantic asexual
student
civilian
once upon
a dream.
4'7'' / 140 cm height
4'7'' / 140 cm height
awards
40 posts
part of
TAG WITH @chrysanthe
Chrysanthe Kubrick
Acacia.
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2024 8:19:36 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Still fussing over how she could best transport those back home, she is on the verge of resigning to the dreadful fate of having to consume three instead of one bubble tea right away, and taking only three back home instead of the imagined five. Oh, well, but sacrifices are necessary in the most dire situations, right? So, Chrysanthe picks a straw as she notices the lady next to her, who seems to have spoken to her. Tilting her head curiously over to the other in surprise, she looks briefly over what she can see from her order.[break]
[break]
But 'knight' makes her think of Noah, and he definitely ordered one with the black bubble pearls, too! "I think the brown sugar kind suits knights just fine, they gotta replenish that sugar," she nods with confidence that nobody really knows where it comes from, when she thinks of something - speaking of knights, a-ha! Releasing the Mawile from his Pokéball, she quickly gives him two bubble teas to hold, and takes the remaining one from the counter. "But there really is no magic, you just gotta order by ear, Miss! What did you order again?"

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".chrysanthekubrick b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".chrysanthekubrick u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".chrysanthekubrick a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".chrysanthekubrick h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".chrysanthekubrick h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".chrysanthekubrick .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".chrysanthekubrick .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,868 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Acacia.
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2024 17:26:13 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Somehow, that would make sense for knights to enjoy sugary things. Sugar was a good thing in moderation and too much of it was unhealthy for the average human. “I do agree on that. Even knights like my personal guard should have sugar too.” A reply came from the ambassador when she gets impatiently poked at by her shiny Hatenna. “Patience, my dear. I’ll get your drink a straw.” Like a mother calming down an antsy toddler, she plucks out four straws from the dispenser too and takes out the Hatenna’s strawberry boba tea to poke that straw in.[break][break]

“Here.” Elise gives Irisviel her boba tea as the long hair flap from the small psychic type Pokemon happily takes the tea for her to sip on the straw. When asked by the young girl over what the royal ambassador ordered, Elise lists off what teas she ordered for herself and the company she’s with. “I ordered earl grey for myself, the strawberry milk tea with grass jellies for Iris here, and two brown sugar boba teas for Remiel and Cadeyrn.”[break][break]

She’d wonder if Remiel really liked boba tea himself, he was the kind to like regular old tea. Maybe the ambassador thinks her eldest cousin should try new things.

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

♔ Notes here

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".ecalcifet"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ecalcifet .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ecalcifet .textbox a { font:500 13px/10px 'Poppins'} .ecalcifet .textbox b { font:bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:600; } .ecalcifet .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ecalcifet .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ecalcifet .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ecalcifet .bottom { height:45px; background-color:#922761; border-top:1px solid #333; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img { filter:none; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ecalcifet .tagline { margin-top:-25px; margin-left:20px; } .ecalcifet .tagline i { color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; font-family:Poppins; background:#222; padding:2px 20px; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #333; z-index:99; position:relative;} .ecalcifet .tagline a { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins!important; } .ecalcifet .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mmilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:60px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .mmilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .mmilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float:left; margin:0px 20px 10px 0px[/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .tag"] text-align:center; } .ecalcifet .tag a { font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins';!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .top"] height: 50px; background-image: url(https://file.garden/ZY7WxFwX3wOZkLYA/blueflowers2.png); background-size:cover; background-position:top center; opacity: 0.8; position:relative; filter:brightness(1.0); [/newclass]

close tab

played by

yuen

Chrys, Crystal
she/they
fourteen
October 15
Petalburg City
aromantic asexual
student
civilian
once upon
a dream.
4'7'' / 140 cm height
4'7'' / 140 cm height
awards
40 posts
part of
TAG WITH @chrysanthe
Chrysanthe Kubrick
Acacia.
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2024 21:51:12 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

To Chrysanthe, it seemed a little like the most obvious thing in the world, now that she actually thought about it - and fortunately, it seems like the stranger is agreeing with her, too. Wait, does that mean ... "Yes - maybe I should actually buy one more for my knight, too," she muses, finger to her chin as she ponders. For some reason, she also feels like she should get two more, even though there is only Doireann the Mawile ... right? But while the other is tending to her shiny Hatenna, Chrysanthe is putting down the couple of bobas that she has begun packing to check the contents of her purse. Which - as one would guess after buying a total of six of the sugary treats - is quite empty. Maybe Doireann has to wait ... Sad. She's sure he would have appreciated this novelty, time-limited blend of emerald oolong tea (whatever that is) (he probably would no have enjoyed it, anyway).[break]
[break]
Nodding in affirmation to the choices listed by the other, she frees her hands even more, so she can give a thumbs-up each to her and her Pokémon for their choices. "Excellent, I like them - I think the fruit teas are especially good here," she remarks to the other, "but one cannot go wrong with a classic Earl Grey, too." After that, she is finally beginning to properly pick up the drinks she ordered, packing three into her backpack, putting two into a tote bag and keeping one to drink directly. With a pop, the thin plastic is pierced through and she slurps up the first popping bubbles. "Do you come here often, Miss?"

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,868 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Acacia.
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2024 23:09:44 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

This girl had a knight too? At that day and age, knights were replaced with bodyguards. Yet, there were countries like Galar that still held onto the culture of knighthood and swords. The Crown Tundra had knights going around in armor unlike the ceremonial ones that had their suits and ties. [break][break]

“Perhaps my royal knight can meet with yours.” A little chuckle comes from the Galarian royal as she imagines to meet with the knight of the little girl. “Sir Osmond came from a family of Galarian knights that still serve the Galarian crown, so I’m sure he will have a wonderful time talking about what he does for a living.”[break][break]

The ambassador watches her small pink Hatenna sip through the straw and chew on the grass jelly from her strawberry milk tea. Irisviel enjoyed the sweet strawberry taste of her drink and she was almost halfway finished![break][break]

“Thank you, I am certain that your taste in the teas you ordered are just as flavorful.” She smiles down at the younger girl where Elise is sure that the red-headed knight didn’t have an aversion to sweet things. The ambassador takes a sip out of her earl grey milk tea after she pokes the straw in before she realizes that she had forgotten to give her name to this young stranger. “Oh, I’m very sorry for not introducing myself to you. My name is Elise Calcifet. It’s a pleasure to meet you, young lady.”

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

♔ Notes here

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

close tab

played by

yuen

Chrys, Crystal
she/they
fourteen
October 15
Petalburg City
aromantic asexual
student
civilian
once upon
a dream.
4'7'' / 140 cm height
4'7'' / 140 cm height
awards
40 posts
part of
TAG WITH @chrysanthe
Chrysanthe Kubrick
Acacia.
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2024 10:13:04 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Chrysanthe's ... world view might be more peculiar than one would assume from such a thing going forward, than one would expect from someone who looks quite as put-together and well-mannered as the young student, but she's quite a wildcard in that sense, stating things as if they are the truth - to her, it's the truth, either one way. Thinking that the Mawile could meet up with other knights, though ... that could be fun! She is sure that Doireann would like the input and maybe even train with others, as she doesn't think there is much of a challenge he finds within her own team (apart from when the Hatenna is overstimulated and angry, of course) (but nobody wants Catriona to feel that bad).[break]
[break]
"For sure! I think Doireann - Sir Doireann would like it a lot," she replies with a smile, nodding. Yeah ... they could also get bubble tea together, so maybe, it's alright if she can't get him one today. "He is also a very good listener, so I'm sure he'd enjoy the stories," Chrysanthe remarks in turn, though she doesn't have much to offer in terms of the Mawile's own background. He only swept in once to protect her when she was little, and in a makeshift ceremony, she knighted him with the aid of her siblings and parents. ... Oh.[break]
[break]
Shaking her head a little over her own internal thoughts, there is no use in thinking about the missing of her father right now - instead, she can enjoy a sugary treat on her own, slurping up more popping boba as she listens to this stranger with the shiny Hatenna. "Thank you! I've been doing this for years, you must know," she returns with a smile and a graceful little curtsy, as much as possible while loaded with more boba than it would be healthy for a single person. "Oh - the pleasure is all mine! No worries, I forgot, too. But my name is Chrysanthe Kubrick," she introduces herself in turn then, adding after another sip, "but everyone just calls me Chrys, to be honest, I don't mind."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven