twenty eight
October 22
Golden Rod
Heterosexual
Pokemon Ranger
Elite Ranger (OOC)
6"00 height
6"00 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
313 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ghostx
ghost fireheart
Elise Vs Ghost:Team 13 Member's Goes Head To Head
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2024 20:05:26 GMT
ghost fireheart Avatar
As the pokemon battle was getting ready to Start it would be a team battle. It would be a 6 vs 6 in a 1 on 1 format. Each party had a set amount of time to get ready and make thier way to the battlefield. First up we had Elise and let's just say she puts a whole new idea of Royalty on the battlefield. The things she has done would surely put most to shame. But the question still remains amd that is could she whole her own in a pokemon battle. Now then right from Goldenrod we have a wild child and a free Spirit and that's none other then her Team 13 partner being Ghost. Let's give a round of appreciation for him as he just been promoted to Senior Ranger and rumors of Elite talk is already underway. But as for me you all can call me Tiger and I will be judging this battle. Now if both parties could come on out it would be awesome to the sauce.

The Pokemon Battle Judge would say as Ghost took his hat and put it on his head. "This should be fun going one and one against Elise. But she does use alot of Ghost types so this should be tricky." Ghost would say out loud as he made his way to the grounds to do battle. The moment he would see Elise he would wave at her. "Hey I did it I ranked up in the Senior Promotion I passed." He was so happy to share the good news that he worded it wrong. But even though we are teammates I ain't gonna go easy on you." Just as he said that everyone would wait for her response and then once everyone was ready thier first pokemon were to be released. Soon Ghost would release his Typhlosion and ready himself for battle as Tiger would then say, "Oh my is it getting hot in here or what as Typhlosion is in the building.

Typhlosion (Male) Ace(4)
Ability-Blaze
Eruption
FireBlast
Flame Thower
Thunder Punch
Smoke Screen

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,868 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2024 20:45:10 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ecalcifet"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","mmilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","avatarimg"]
Slateport’s Upper District had a battlefield inside one of their buildings and the battle judge was waiting on her too. As Ranger Captain of Rustboro City and a volunteer member of Project SAPPHIRE, she’ll have to set an example for her rangers under her command in her city. “It’s very good to see you again, Ghost.” The Galarian Ambassador shows up in just her business suit and tie as she smiles at her teammate too. “I thought you would be shooting up for a senior rank now.”[break][break]

With most of the other rangers working to restore the cities being lost by flooding, she could take her own pace with becoming one of Hoenn’s champions. There was no rush in taking most of the region’s badges, she still had yet to learn over her team’s weaknesses and strengths.[break][break]

When Ghost’s Typhlosion is sent out, she’s familiar with the species’ line being Fire types. “Samael, it’s your time now.” Elise takes out a Dusk Ball from her belt and sends out her Dragapult. Samael’s eyes squint at the Typhlosion before the Galarian royal gives a command. “Dragon Claw now!”[break][break]

At her command, the Dragapult rushes over to slash at the Typhlosion with purple glowing claws.

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

♔ Samael the Dragapult uses Dragon Claw!

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".ecalcifet"] --accent:#D0BDF0; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ecalcifet"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ecalcifet .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ecalcifet .textbox a { font:500 13px/10px 'Poppins'} .ecalcifet .textbox b { font:bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:600; } .ecalcifet .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ecalcifet .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ecalcifet .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ecalcifet .bottom { height:45px; background-color:#922761; border-top:1px solid #333; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img { filter:none; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ecalcifet .tagline { margin-top:-25px; margin-left:20px; } .ecalcifet .tagline i { color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; font-family:Poppins; background:#222; padding:2px 20px; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #333; z-index:99; position:relative;} .ecalcifet .tagline a { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins!important; } .ecalcifet .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mmilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:60px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .mmilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .mmilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float:left; margin:0px 20px 10px 0px[/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .tag"] text-align:center; } .ecalcifet .tag a { font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins';!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .top"] height: 50px; background-image: url(https://file.garden/ZY7WxFwX3wOZkLYA/blueflowers2.png); background-size:cover; background-position:top center; opacity: 0.8; position:relative; filter:brightness(1.0); [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

Ghost

Day Dreamer
He his him, Day Dreamer
twenty eight
October 22
Golden Rod
Heterosexual
Pokemon Ranger
Elite Ranger (OOC)
6"00 height
6"00 height
awards
313 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ghostx
ghost fireheart
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2024 3:23:56 GMT
ghost fireheart Avatar
"Oh my.....Ranger Captain Elise just sent out her Dragapult to counter Senior Ranger Ghost's Typhlosion. Talk about heating up the battlefield early." The Referee would say just as the Dragapult cane rushing at Typhlosion. However Ace stood his ground as he looked on at the Dragon type. As Ghost saw the incoming attack he could could match this attack with one of his own.

"OK Ace let's give em a shocking experience now use Thunder Punch." Just let that he would let out a loud roar just ad thunder could be heard. As electricity surrounded the Typhlosion hands he would rush right at the Dragon type Elise mighty Dragapult. Ad the two would clash if that's the way it should be. Typhlosion did not mind taking a hit to give a hit.

"Oh..myyyyyy.. The two would start it off with a clash of might and it couldn't have started any better way... but who would give in first only time will tell." The Referee would shout but little do Elise and Ghost knows a crowd would start to gather.

Notes
Typhlosion is hit by Dragon Claw-Minor damage is dealt to him.
Typhlosion used Thunder Punch.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,868 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2024 3:46:55 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Ghost’s Typhlosion takes the hit from her Dragapult. Elise expects that a Typhlosion would have a move that would do an effective hit on her dragon though the senior ranger orders his Typhlosion to use Thunder Punch. The punch hits the Dragapult square on his body as electricity courses through the body of the dragon. A growl comes from the dragon as he waits for his next move.[break][break]

“You’ve trained your Typhlosion well.” An affirming nod came from the Ranger Captain in her business suit as she gives her Dragapult his next move. “Use Thunderbolt.” Bolts of electricity are launched from the male ghost dragon as they shoot towards the fire type starter![break][break]

Elise notes the crowd starting to form around their match and she’s confident that she can get stronger than the last time she battled during her time in the Petalburg conflict.

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

♔ Samael the Dragapult uses Thunderbolt!

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".ecalcifet"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ecalcifet .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ecalcifet .textbox a { font:500 13px/10px 'Poppins'} .ecalcifet .textbox b { font:bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:600; } .ecalcifet .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ecalcifet .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ecalcifet .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ecalcifet .bottom { height:45px; background-color:#922761; border-top:1px solid #333; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img { filter:none; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ecalcifet .tagline { margin-top:-25px; margin-left:20px; } .ecalcifet .tagline i { color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; font-family:Poppins; background:#222; padding:2px 20px; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #333; z-index:99; position:relative;} .ecalcifet .tagline a { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins!important; } .ecalcifet .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mmilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:60px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .mmilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .mmilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float:left; margin:0px 20px 10px 0px[/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .tag"] text-align:center; } .ecalcifet .tag a { font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins';!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .top"] height: 50px; background-image: url(https://file.garden/ZY7WxFwX3wOZkLYA/blueflowers2.png); background-size:cover; background-position:top center; opacity: 0.8; position:relative; filter:brightness(1.0); [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ghost

Day Dreamer
He his him, Day Dreamer
twenty eight
October 22
Golden Rod
Heterosexual
Pokemon Ranger
Elite Ranger (OOC)
6"00 height
6"00 height
awards
313 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ghostx
ghost fireheart
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2024 10:02:57 GMT
ghost fireheart Avatar
"Woooowwww what a clash if I ever saw anything. The Dragapult and the Typhlosion trading blows like it's a fight night match. What in the world will happen nextttttt!!!" The Referee would yell out as the crowd started to make noise by cheering. Some more on Elise size then Ghost. A granted of how popular she has become. But a few people was there cheering on Ghost as well do to how popular his online channel has become and following of his path to championship level.

Just then Ace would slide back as the Typhlosion looked on. The Dragapult seemed to have taken his Thunder Punch but something was off and it became clear as day as electricity started to form around it's body. Ghost would look on and then say, "Thanks your Dragapult ain't half bad itself after all it is a pseudo-legendary Pokémon." Just as he said that he would look on and then he would point and then say,"Ace counter that with Flamethrower right now." It was a last chance move and one that could potentially cause a stalemate between the two. But Ace was starting to lose ground.
Just then the Typhlosion would let out a mighty blast of fire. Countering the incoming thunder it should cause an explosion to appear. As Ace started to appear winded.

Notes
Typhlosion used Flamethrower to Counter the Tunderbolt.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,868 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2024 16:02:30 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

A Flamethrower from Ghost’s Typhlosion makes it not easy to get through to the fire type though the female Calcifet knows his fire type starter is winded now. Noting that her Dragapult is winded too, she thinks that her Dragapult would continue fighting as he’s able. The announcer remarks on both the Pokemon’s actions towards the crowd and things were starting to heat up for this battle.[break][break]

Flames lick the Dragapult’s body as the ambassador orders her ghostly dragon. “Psychic Fangs on his Typhlosion.” In the air, Samael flies and rushes towards the Typhlosion with his fangs bared. Glowing pink fangs from the dragon would try to bite down at the fire type Pokemon.

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

♔ Samael the Dragapult uses Psychic Fangs!

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

close tab

played by

Ghost

Day Dreamer
He his him, Day Dreamer
twenty eight
October 22
Golden Rod
Heterosexual
Pokemon Ranger
Elite Ranger (OOC)
6"00 height
6"00 height
awards
313 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ghostx
ghost fireheart
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2024 19:52:23 GMT
ghost fireheart Avatar
Ghost looked on as the clash went as planned. As he had a smile on his face he would look at the Dragapult with glee. Not many people could push Ace back like it did and having multiple ranges of attacks surely did help. As he looked on he would see the Dragon Pokemon come at his Typhlosion again. But he had an idea it was his last ditch extort of an effort."Alright Ace let's give this team a burn they will never forget. Let's end this with Eruption."

Just then just as the Dragapult came at the Typhlosion. Fire would cover it's body and then a great flash of fire would boom out. As the Referee saw this and so did the crowd everyone would go crazy. "Whoa whoa whooooaa, what was that a super effective hit on the Typhlosion but did it land and could the Dragapult tank such an attack? Hold up hold on the smoke is clearing up." Just as he said that Typhlosion would be laid out on the ground in defeat. "Oh boy Typhlosion is unable to continue the battle. But how does Dragapult Fair. Let's wait to his side of the smoke clear up and even if he did survive. That burn is gonna hurt if you ask me."

Ghost would look on as he knew Typhlosion did all he could do at this point.

Notes
Typhlosion is hit and fainted
Typhlosion used Eruption at close range.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,868 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2024 20:18:48 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

The smoke goes with the Eruption by the other ranger’s Typhlosion and her Dragapult gets in the Eruption’s flames. She can’t see what’s happening to her ghost dragon, but she can figure out that her Dragapult could be out of the battle too. As the smoke clears, Elise’s Dragapult is on the ground and he isn’t moving.[break][break]

Samael was also out of the match too. Elise returns her Dragapult inside his Dusk Ball since her dragon did a good job in battling his Typhlosion.[break][break]

“Kage, you’re up now.” Elise takes out her Gengar’s Dusk Ball and pressed the button to send out the male ghost. Red eyes from the purple ghost glow as he rises up from the ground.

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

♔ Samael the Dragapult faints from Eruption.[break]
♔ Kage the Gengar is sent out.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

close tab

played by

Ghost

Day Dreamer
He his him, Day Dreamer
twenty eight
October 22
Golden Rod
Heterosexual
Pokemon Ranger
Elite Ranger (OOC)
6"00 height
6"00 height
awards
313 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ghostx
ghost fireheart
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2024 1:30:40 GMT
ghost fireheart Avatar
"When it's all said and done both went down in a thrilling round 1 of fighting. Ranger Captain Elise Dragapult and Senior Ranger Ghost Typhlosion has just took each other down." The crowd would start to go crazy as they saw what just happened. The duo seem to be on equal footing to start things off.
But it could have went either way for each one. Now who would thier next pokemon be and thay question would be answered within moments as Elise had choose to go with her Gengar.

Ghost would look on and give a smile." Oh yeah you are all about the Ghost types aren't you Elise." Ghost would smile as he looked on. "Believe it or not I think I have the perfect counter to that and she is new to battling but hey anything is possible right.
Just then he would recall his Typhlosion as he let out his next pokemon. It would be his Fairy and psychic type Yara the Gardevior.

Ghost would smile and then would say "Now Yara use Barrier" That would echo out as her eyes would glow up creating a barrier around her and increasing her defense.

"Oh wowwwwww..it's a classic match up as Elise Gengar and Ghost Gardevior takes center stage. But 1 and I mean only 1 can take the victory so who could it be?" Soon the crowd would go wild as the place became packed.

Notes
Gardevior(Female) Yara
Abilty-Synchronize
psyshock
Reflect
Barrier
Healing wish
Shadow ball
Moon blast

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,868 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2024 3:33:46 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

This was the same Pokemon that Elise had and there was another ranger that had one too. Gardevoir were the safer species to use for police officers than Hatterene since their ability to use emotion sensing was valued in figuring out crime scenes. Nevertheless, a psychic and fairy type like his would be weaker to her Gengar’s poison type.[break][break]

And the same for her Gengar since he was weak to psychic type moves. Ghost had commanded his Gardevoir to put up a Barrier. A move that her fellow ranger would use in trying to shield herself from attack.[break][break]

“Kage, use Sludge Bomb.” Elise’s order reached the ears of the Gengar as he creates an explosion of poison from the sludge thrown at the Gardevoir. Acid from the Sludge Bomb tries to melt through the Barrier and it imperils the psychic type opponent.

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

♔ Kage the Gengar uses Sludge Bomb.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

close tab

played by

Ghost

Day Dreamer
He his him, Day Dreamer
twenty eight
October 22
Golden Rod
Heterosexual
Pokemon Ranger
Elite Ranger (OOC)
6"00 height
6"00 height
awards
313 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ghostx
ghost fireheart
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2024 11:51:26 GMT
ghost fireheart Avatar
Just like that Yara was in a jam and although she was not truly a fighting type in Ghost's army. She could hold her own for the most part. As she asked him to allow her to play a part in all of this. At this very moment she would be holding up her Barrier. Trying with all her might not to let the poison sink though it. However it's power was starting to weigh down heavy on the poor Gardevior. As she looked on she would start to back away just a bit as Ghost looked on it was a struggle but a Poison attack of that power could do anyone in.

"OK you gotta hold on Yara I know you can do it. Dig down deep and use all your power to hold on." As the tense of it all came back at her. She would give a smile as she zoned all the noise out and then just as the Barrier broke she would send out a Moon Blast. Aiming right at the Ghost and Posion type. As she was breathing heavily she would wobble a bit. Although she manged to break away from that attack. Yara the Gardevior has been poisoned. "Whooaaaaa dudes then yall see that. It was a battle of the Mystical and it seems like the Gardevior is on the losing size but the Moon Blast was not nothing to laugh at." The Referee would say as the crowd continued to cheer.

Ghost would look on and then bite his bottom lip as he would then say to Elise." Geez that Gengar is no joke but I don't expect nothing less from a champion team." As Ghost looked on he would then say,"unfortunately Gardevior Synchronized Abilty won't be working at the moment....Yara stay on your toes and prepare to counter thier next play." She was holding on but it is clear that Gardevior needed more battle time.

Note
Barrier was Broken
Gardevior used Moon Blast
Gardevior was Poisoned

Gardevior(Female) Yara
Abilty-Synchronize
psyshock
Reflect
Barrier
Healing wish
Shadow ball
Moon blast

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,868 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2024 16:16:22 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

The power of a Gardevoir was nothing to sneeze at in which their psychic powers were second only to the legendary Psychic type Pokemon Elise knows from Galar’s Crown Tundra. A Moonblast comes from the female Gardevoir and the ambassador knows that the move is powerful it’s effective on her ghost. Holding himself onto the ground for the Moonblast to come towards him, the blast of the fairy type attack hits the Gengar.[break][break]

Why did Ghost not use any of his Pokemon’s Psychic attacks? This was a question that was best seen in their battle.[break][break]

“Get on the offense with Shadow Ball, Kage.” A wide grin comes from the Gengar as he launches a Shadow Ball right at Yara. The ambassador doesn’t get her kid gloves to stay on because she’d want to see how Ghost had grown as a trainer.
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

♔ Kage the Gengar uses Shadow Ball.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

close tab

played by

Ghost

Day Dreamer
He his him, Day Dreamer
twenty eight
October 22
Golden Rod
Heterosexual
Pokemon Ranger
Elite Ranger (OOC)
6"00 height
6"00 height
awards
313 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ghostx
ghost fireheart
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2024 11:36:53 GMT
ghost fireheart Avatar
Poison or not Yara was the main support of her team. She kept everyone in healthy condition to say the least. Only recently have she started to do head to head battles. Only ever backing up Roc Royal in his tag battles. As she looked on she would see that the toxic poison broke though her Barrier and her moonblast only did so much.

As she saw the shadow ball come into play she had to be quick to respond. That is when she heard Ghost yell out." Use your Shadow Ball to Counter Gengar's Shadow Ball." As she heard that she would throw her hands up and then summoned up her Shadow might herself. Next thing next she would let out a Shadow Ball herself. Next thing next the attacks would clash into each other. It will be a true test of might to withhold such an attack. The crowd would cover up thier faces and duck thier heads as the Shadow Balls came to a head to head class.

Soon the Referee would then yell out. "Oh my... Gardevior then came out better than ever but where is this hidden power coming from?" He would scream as the crowd went wild.

Note
Gardevior used Shadow Ball
The Shadow Balls clashed into each other.
Gardevior is losing ground I'm the clash
Poison is effecting Gardevior HP.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,868 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2024 15:16:26 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Elise would have to play her cards right here, there was obviously a stalemate between her Gengar and Ghost’s Gardevoir where their Shadow Balls crashed into each other. She’s sure that her ghost would love to up the stakes a little with his Mega Evolution. Toxins made the other ranger’s Gardevoir a little weaker, the ambassador could take advantage of this now.[break][break]

“It’s time now.” She says over to her Gengar as the Gengarite on his necklace reacts to the keystone on the Mega Tiara atop her head. Rainbow energy fills the Gengar and he Mega Evolves to turn their situation around. “Once again, use Shadow Ball.”[break][break]

Another Shadow Ball comes from the Mega Gengar where the sphere of ghostly energy is launched at the Gardevoir. He definitely wasn’t going to play around anymore.

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

♔ Kage the Gengar Mega Evolves and uses Shadow Ball.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

close tab

played by

Ghost

Day Dreamer
He his him, Day Dreamer
twenty eight
October 22
Golden Rod
Heterosexual
Pokemon Ranger
Elite Ranger (OOC)
6"00 height
6"00 height
awards
313 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ghostx
ghost fireheart
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2024 3:02:23 GMT
ghost fireheart Avatar
Thier power was on Par at least for the moment. As Gardevior was literally one of the strongest around in this department of might. As the shadow balls clash increased Ghost would notice a light coming from the other side of the battlefield. Soon he would look on and see Gengar Mega evolution take place. As his eyes went wide all he could do is smile.

Within mere moments the Mega Gengar power would take over his poor Gardevior and her defeat was coming and coming fast. The Gengar shadow ball proved to be too much as it quickly over powered Gardevior's. Tried as he might it was just no match. As she then looked back at her trainer Ghost. Yara would give a smile as she too would start to light up. With a smile on her face Ghost would simply say,"Alright your power will be needed in the last round I promise you. Now then use Healing Wish."
Just like that the Shadow Balls would crash into Gardevior as she released her cosmic enegry. With a great flash she would be laid put fainted. As the Referee came over and then would say,"WOOWWW!!! Just like that the battle between Ghost and Pyschic types are over and a mega win at that. As Gardevior is not longer able to battle Gengar is the winner." Soon the stadium would light up as Ghost would smile recalling Yara.

Looking at her pokeball he would then say,"you did well you took Gengar to go mega and now I know he can. I can better prepare for the next round. "Alright Kappa your up let's give em hell. Just then Ghost would call out his Feraligatr. "Use Rain Dance now." Soon enough the rain would start to fall as Ghost looked on. "Nice I'm having a good time. I ðid not expect you to use Mega in round two..but could he keep that up." Ghost would say as he fixed his hat on his head better.

Note
Yara the Gardevior used Healing wish
Gardevior Fainted
Winner is Gengar
Ghost next pokemon is
Feraligatr used Rain Dance

Feraligatr King Kappa
Abilty Torrent

Aqua Tail
Crunch
Hydro Pump
Ice Beam