Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,868 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Elise Vs Ghost:Team 13 Member's Goes Head To Head
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2024 4:07:23 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ecalcifet"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","mmilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","avatarimg"]
Before the Gardevoir faints, a Healing Wish is made for the sake of healing a Pokemon back to good health. Elise remembers that it was a move that makes the Pokemon using it to faint too, but she has never used it in battle. Her Mega Gengar stands in a way that he’s proud of himself for making it that far into round 2. Even the ranger didn’t expect that Elise would use Mega Evolution in that round.[break][break]

“I thought it would be a good tactic when the stakes are high.” The Galarian royal spoke while Ghost sends out his next Pokemon, a Feraligatr. This was a starter that she knows from her mother’s homeland and the final evolved form of Totodile. [break][break]

Rain comes from the Feraligatr’s Rain Dance and the ambassador aims to take advantage of her type advantages. “Kage, use Thunderbolt on his Feraligatr.” Her Mega Gengar sends a bolt of lightning that tries to fire through the rain and towards the crocodilian Pokemon.

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

♔ Kage the Gengar and uses Thunderbolt.

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".ecalcifet"] --accent:#D0BDF0; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ecalcifet"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ecalcifet .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ecalcifet .textbox a { font:500 13px/10px 'Poppins'} .ecalcifet .textbox b { font:bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:600; } .ecalcifet .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ecalcifet .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ecalcifet .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ecalcifet .bottom { height:45px; background-color:#922761; border-top:1px solid #333; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img { filter:none; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ecalcifet .tagline { margin-top:-25px; margin-left:20px; } .ecalcifet .tagline i { color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; font-family:Poppins; background:#222; padding:2px 20px; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #333; z-index:99; position:relative;} .ecalcifet .tagline a { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins!important; } .ecalcifet .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mmilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:60px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .mmilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .mmilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float:left; margin:0px 20px 10px 0px[/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .tag"] text-align:center; } .ecalcifet .tag a { font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins';!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .top"] height: 50px; background-image: url(https://file.garden/ZY7WxFwX3wOZkLYA/blueflowers2.png); background-size:cover; background-position:top center; opacity: 0.8; position:relative; filter:brightness(1.0); [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

Ghost

Day Dreamer
He his him, Day Dreamer
twenty eight
October 22
Golden Rod
Heterosexual
Pokemon Ranger
Elite Ranger (OOC)
6"00 height
6"00 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
313 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ghostx
ghost fireheart
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2024 21:33:24 GMT
ghost fireheart Avatar
"A Thunder Bolt how did I know that was coming. You see Feraligatr Torrent Abilty will come into play here. It boosts it's ability to at least 150% and that's not counting the fact that the rain dance comes into play. That gives it at least another 50% power boost. You see Elise Hydro Cannon is the most powerful water attack that there can be for a non legendary pokemon. I knew that Mega Gengar could go through my pokemon and I was counting on you to use Thunder Bolt. That was the only other condition that needed to be met. With her Gengar attacking me that leaves him wide open for a perfect counter and a potential knock out and if not then he would be damn close to a faint."

Ghost would think to himself as he said that but by now it should not take everyone to figure out what was going on. As the Thunder Bolt hit Feraligatr he would Release a powerful Hydro Cannon in return. The blast was so big so powerful it could be on par with Kyogre itself and that's not a joke. Ghost would look on as this took effect and the entire crowd including the Referee would be dead quiet at the moment. As the very stadium started to shake a bit. "MEET OUR VERY OWN CREATION HYDRO CANNON X10."

Notes
Feraligatr took the Thunder Bolt
Could not Dodge Rain Dance makes that's impossible.
It was Super Effective.
Feraligatr used a maximum power up Hydro Cannon to crash into Mega Gengar.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,868 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2024 21:48:08 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Her Mega Gengar can’t withstand the increased power of Hydro Cannon. A torrent of Hydro Cannon’s water pushes the Mega Gengar to the wall that the ghost type Pokemon faints. “You did good, Kage.” The ambassador spoke to her Gengar as the Mega Evolution changes him back to his normal form. “I think you’re up now, Jasmine.”[break][break]

When Kage is recalled back to his Dusk Ball, the royal ambassador and Ranger Captain of Rustboro City throws her Sprigatito’s Dusk Ball. The grass cat Pokemon comes out in the rain, but she ends up sulking for a little bit because her fur got wet.[break][break]

“Give them both a show, Flower Trick!” Elise gives out her order to the small grass cat and Jasmine brings out a couple of flower bombs which they’re being launched at the large crocodilian Pokemon. When contact is made, the bombs explode into pollen in the pouring rain water.

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

♔ Kage the Gengar faints. Mega Evolution is reverted.[break]
♔ Jasmine the Sprigatito is sent out and uses Flower Trick on Feraligatr.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".ecalcifet"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ecalcifet .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ecalcifet .textbox a { font:500 13px/10px 'Poppins'} .ecalcifet .textbox b { font:bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:600; } .ecalcifet .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ecalcifet .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ecalcifet .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ecalcifet .bottom { height:45px; background-color:#922761; border-top:1px solid #333; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img { filter:none; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ecalcifet .tagline { margin-top:-25px; margin-left:20px; } .ecalcifet .tagline i { color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; font-family:Poppins; background:#222; padding:2px 20px; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #333; z-index:99; position:relative;} .ecalcifet .tagline a { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins!important; } .ecalcifet .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mmilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:60px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .mmilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .mmilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float:left; margin:0px 20px 10px 0px[/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .tag"] text-align:center; } .ecalcifet .tag a { font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins';!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .top"] height: 50px; background-image: url(https://file.garden/ZY7WxFwX3wOZkLYA/blueflowers2.png); background-size:cover; background-position:top center; opacity: 0.8; position:relative; filter:brightness(1.0); [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ghost

Day Dreamer
He his him, Day Dreamer
twenty eight
October 22
Golden Rod
Heterosexual
Pokemon Ranger
Elite Ranger (OOC)
6"00 height
6"00 height
awards
313 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ghostx
ghost fireheart
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2024 1:38:20 GMT
ghost fireheart Avatar
"OK King Kappa did what he was meant to do and that's take down her Mega. But he is low on his fighting spirit and this is most likely it for him....She is using a grass type it would be foolish to use mines as well. It's best if I try to take this little cat down with him. Now King Kappa use Ice Beam." As the Flower Trick was coming at him. Feraligatr would look on as he gave a smile. Eyeing the Sprigatito he would take aim and ready at the grass type. Soon he would fire off the powerful Ice attack rather it hit or not. The Flower Trick would start to explode around the Feraligatr as he was indeed hit.

The crowd would go wild as it was as if Ghost drained them out. "Wooowwwww, I am starting to see why this Duo was number 1 this battle is going Bunkers. But what's this the Feraligatr is still standing up." Soon as the smoke would clean off the field King Kappa would be standing still. But what's this he wasn't moving and that's because he fainted standing up." Oh whoaaaa the sheer fighting spirit of this water type can not be matchesd." The Referee would say as Ghost recalled his Water type. As he he kissed his pokeball he would then say,thank you Kappa now rest." Looking on at Elise he would say to her.

"Yeah I gotta say you got a lot of covers and I can see why you where you at in the ranger unit. But now it's time to turn it all the way up." As he pointed up the Referee and the crowd would look up. "Hey, Captain Elise it's time to touch the sky." Soon he would pull out his pokeball but who could it be.

Note
Feraligatr used Ice Beam
Feraligatr Fainted
Ghost ready his next Pokemon

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,868 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2024 1:59:13 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

An Ice Beam came from the Feraligatr and it was aimed at the small grass cat. She had yet to practice her dodging when the beam of cold hits her. Her kitten faints on the ground. “Good job, Jasmine. I’m very proud of your progress as a battler.” Elise returns her fainted Sprigatito and sees the other ranger ready his next Pokemon after his Feraligatr faints from her Sprigatito's move. By now, he would probably had something for the next round.[break][break]

“Llamrei, I’d like you to take your place now.” The Ranger Captain of Rustboro City sends out her next Pokemon for that match, a female Spectrier that she had taken care of alongside the shard of Calyrex. The ghostly mare snorts before looking over to the ranger who hadn’t yet sent out a Pokemon.[break][break]

She knew that Spectrier was the hare king’s steed and when they were together, the king attains his true form. A High King that rides atop the ghostly horse would be a strong addition for her team…if she knew what was causing Charles to refuse riding on her.

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

♔ jasmine the Sprigatito faints.[break]
♔ Llamrei the Spectrier is sent out.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

close tab

played by

Ghost

Day Dreamer
He his him, Day Dreamer
twenty eight
October 22
Golden Rod
Heterosexual
Pokemon Ranger
Elite Ranger (OOC)
6"00 height
6"00 height
awards
313 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ghostx
ghost fireheart
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2024 3:28:21 GMT
ghost fireheart Avatar
"Just like that another double KO and things are just getting started because now and I do mean now there is a Legendary Pokemon on the battlefield. As Ranger Captain Elise sent out her Spectrier." The crowd would go crazy at this turn of event. As Ghost looked on he would give a smile. "I am honor that you brought out your Legendary. I've heard whispers of you gaining them and I take it you've have the other one as well?" Before she could even respond he would go on to say.

"I've fought many Legendary Pokemon with this one I'm about to bring out. From Kyogre to Raikou and now I can add this one to the list. Beware as he is stronger then the average but you will be the judge of that one." The Referee remain as quiet as a mouse as did the crowd. As Ghost released his greatest Pokemon Roc-Royal The Salamence. As it started to fly around the stadium. Mighty roars could be heard over and over again.
As it's wingspand come out he would fly right in front of Ghost. Looking on at his opponent. His wingbeat causing dust to shoot up. Roc-Royal knew he was in for a battle and this is because Ghost does not just use him. He only use him when the time was right and now it is right. "Not many get to go toe to toe with my dear Salamence."

Soon he would fix his hat as he looked on with a smile on his face. Roc-Royal would take to the sky amd started to fly around as it used Dragon Dance. "We have the sky advantage so this will be perfect." Salamence very presence should bring on his intimidate factor.

Nite
Ghost called out
salamence(Roc Royal)
Ability-intimidate
Dragon Dance
Crunch
Fly
Dragon Claw
Flame Thrower
Draco Meteor

Salamence used Dragon Dance

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,868 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2024 4:01:44 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

“I have a Glastrier, yes. It’s the other steed ridden by the High King and you will see my companion soon enough.” A reply comes from the royal when her fellow ranger releases his Salamence out. It was a dragon that she remembers her eldest cousin being an owner of and Councilwoman Morningstar being a proud owner of several too. These dragons were known for their temperament and brute strength. [break][break]

And Elise recalls the words from Sheriff Navidson that dragons were harder to train. They were wild Pokemon, unruly and unfitting for a princess to use. She preferred Pokemon like her Dragapult or her Dragonite, they’re docile to her.[break][break]

“I wouldn’t be so sure that you would have advantage in the air.” Her mare looks up to the flying dragon when Elise says her command to the ghost horse. “Shadow Ball, Llamrei.”[break][break]

A dark blob of energy is launched from the horse’s mouth as it goes upward towards the Salamence, the dragon would be using Dragon Dance to boost itself.

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

♔ Llamrei the Spectrier uses Shadow Ball on Salamence.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

close tab

played by

Ghost

Day Dreamer
He his him, Day Dreamer
twenty eight
October 22
Golden Rod
Heterosexual
Pokemon Ranger
Elite Ranger (OOC)
6"00 height
6"00 height
awards
313 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ghostx
ghost fireheart
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2024 4:37:24 GMT
ghost fireheart Avatar
"Oh my this battle is only just beginning and this will rock if anything." As he looked on he would show his mega bracelet amd then it would start to glow up. As the tail ring on Roc-Royal started to glow. He would start to glow up himself. It was time it was happening Salamence was mega evolving. With full power ahead he would unleash his mega light and out came Mega Salamence. A pokemon whom power is said to outclass even some Legendary pokemon. But will that be the case today? Ghost would smile as he fixed his hat.

"Alright it's show time and boy am I all charged up." As the Shadow ball attacked him while he was mega evolving it proved little to no effect. "Woooowwww how Bunkers, If my eyes is not fooling me Ghost Mega Salamence has just enter the Faye things are officially on." The Referee would say as the crowd went wild. Ghost would look on as Roc-Royal would fly higher and higher as the Stadium roof would open up. " Now then Salamence use Flyyyyyy."

It would sound like Thunder as Roc-Royal would come crashing down at the Legendary Pokemon. If Elise would look at Ghost his eyes would be beaming with stars at the moment.

Notes
Roc-Royal The Salamence Mega evolved
Shadow Ball did Mirror Damage
Salamence used Fly

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,868 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2024 4:47:40 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Just like how her Gengar had his Mega Evolution, the other ranger brought out the power of Mega Evolution for his Salamence. By trying to adapt to other people’s tactics in battle, Elise learns much of what she had done wrong for the strategy she showed in battles. Without her ex boyfriend, the ambassador and Ranger Captain was on her own to train herself for the other conflicts to come.[break][break]

“Avoid it with Phantom Force.” Her calm command reaches the Spectrier as Llamrei disappears at the moment that the dragon comes crashing down on her with Fly. The ambassador learned from her last bout that she needed to change how she battled too.[break][break]

Attacking head on wasn’t going to work anymore.[break][break]

When Llamrei comes out from behind, the spectral mare attempts to strike her hooves onto the Mega Evolved Salamence.

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

♔ Llamrei the Spectrier uses Phantom Force on Salamence.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

close tab

played by

Ghost

Day Dreamer
He his him, Day Dreamer
twenty eight
October 22
Golden Rod
Heterosexual
Pokemon Ranger
Elite Ranger (OOC)
6"00 height
6"00 height
awards
313 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ghostx
ghost fireheart
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2024 5:43:29 GMT
ghost fireheart Avatar
The power of mega Salamence literally puts him in the realm of one of the most powerful offensive power houses around. But that doesn't make him a sure in to win. As he crashed into the ground the impact would have the dust shoot right up.
As Ghost looked on when the dusk cleared all he saw was his Mega pokemon. "Dang it all,did she used Phantom Force. Alright all we could do is wait and what not. However we could charge up even more."

As he looked on he would then say," Roc-Royal check this out. You see an attack about to come in and ain't no way to stop it. So let's increase your might even more. Now use Dragon Dance."
Just then he would let out a mighty roar as he started to use Dragon Dance. As Ghost looked on preparing for the next attack to come in."

Notes
Roc Roc-Royal The Salamence used Dragon Dance.
Preparing to get hit.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,868 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2024 6:05:16 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Phantom Force from the Spectrier would let the ghost type horse attack the Mega Evolved Salamence with her hooves. Dragon Dance from the ranger’s dragon would pose a threat since it would’ve made the flying dragon a bit more powerful than the horse could deal her attack. Elise still had a few more Pokemon to use if her mare fell anyway.[break][break]

“Let’s go with Psychic.” Elise goes with a different move in a little wariness that she’ll have to keep the battle going as long as her mare is able. Llamrei’s body glows blue as Psychic energy turns into a blast shot towards the Mega Evolved Salamence.

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

♔ Llamrei the Spectrier's Phantom Force hits Salamence.[break]
♔ Llamrei the Spectrier uses Psychic on Salamence.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

close tab

played by

Ghost

Day Dreamer
He his him, Day Dreamer
twenty eight
October 22
Golden Rod
Heterosexual
Pokemon Ranger
Elite Ranger (OOC)
6"00 height
6"00 height
awards
313 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ghostx
ghost fireheart
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2024 6:40:11 GMT
ghost fireheart Avatar
"Psychic Huh, Naw Captain Elise that's not gonna work as well as you'll think. According to the data books your Spectrier ain't the best with taking damage." He would say to himself out loud. He took a deep breath as Roc-Royal went sky high. As the dragon type looked down at the Ghost type. He would get hit swinging back and forth as the Psychic made a hit. As the Salamence let out a mighty roar. Ghost would then say, "Now Draco Meteor goooooo." Soon Pyro balls infused with Dragon Aura would start to take a stance.

Soon Roc-Royal The Salamence would come crashing down follow by his powerful Dragon balls of fire. Aiming right at Spectrier. As the crowd looked on even the Referee would be quiet even if it was just for the moment. Ghost would rub his nose as he gave a smile. After all all the pokemon he had command over. Roc-Royal reigns in as his most powerful and trusted.

Notes
Roc-Royal The Salamence taks mirror damage from Psychic.
Roc-Royal The Salamence use Draco Meteor

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,868 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2024 15:56:24 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

The other ranger appeared to be all too confident that her Spectrier can’t take another hit when his dragon was powered up. Psychic did little to faze the Salamence and she wonders if there was anything she could do to stop it. Elise had to trust in her skills and come out on top on this one, most of her Pokemon would be counting on her to win.[break][break]

“Use Psychic and redirect the attack back now.” As soon as her order comes over to the female Spectrier, the Psychic energy from the ghostly mare comes to stop the Draco Meteor from hitting her and those energies redirect the Draco Meteor back at the Mega Evolved dragon. [break][break]

Elise does not count her Spectrier out until her opponent would do something that’ll put the mare out of battle.

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

♔ Llamrei the Spectrier's Phantom Force hits Salamence.[break]
♔ Llamrei the Spectrier uses Psychic on Salamence.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

close tab

played by

Ghost

Day Dreamer
He his him, Day Dreamer
twenty eight
October 22
Golden Rod
Heterosexual
Pokemon Ranger
Elite Ranger (OOC)
6"00 height
6"00 height
awards
313 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ghostx
ghost fireheart
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2024 3:32:27 GMT
ghost fireheart Avatar
With his eyes wide as can be he was in shock. This was the first time that a mega attack infused with Draco Meteor was ever stopped. Ghost would look on and be in pure shock. However she was not able to stop all of them and the attack would began to counter itself. As the explosions hit the sky. Roc-Royal would be still under attack by the Phantom Force. Thankfully he would brave it away. As Ghost yelled out use Dragon Claws.

Roc-Royal would let out a loud roar as it started to rush towards the legendary pokemon. Quickly attacking the Draco Meteor aiming at him. The damage he would take was no laughing matter. As Ghost looked on the key was to get Salamence in close for a powerful strike. Dragon Claws could do just that. Unfortunately Draco Meteor was a fail. "Nice counter Elise,but we still standing well in this case flying. Ghost looked up to see that Salamence has taking heavy damage. "I need to end this fast now I will go on the counter....Now use Fly and Dragon Claw we will wait this out for a recovery. They can't keep this up forever I'm sure of it.

Note
Salamence takes heavy damage this round
Salamence uses Fly and Dragon Claw
Timing Attack.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,868 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2024 3:55:18 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

The battle couldn’t go with Spectrier as the victor since the Salamence’s Dragon Claw hits the ghostly mare. Dragon Claw was a heavy hit to the mare and Llamrei faints on the ground. Recalling the ghostly horse inside her Dusk Ball, Elise knows that she does have two Pokemon left now. “You did good, Llamrei.” After Water OPs had ended with the diplomat having a tie with the mystery man and his Lucario, she really had to improve her skill.[break][break]

“Let’s go now, Charles.” She releases the shard of Calyrex out of his Dive Ball and the floating hare king takes his place. “Tri Attack now!”[break][break]

Out of the team of Pokemon that she took with her for her work, he was usually the medic. Charles’ Tri Attack comes with three orbs of orange, light blue, and yellow that launch an elemental trio of fire, ice, and lightning attacks towards the ranger’s Mega Evolved Salamence.

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

♔ Llamrei the Spectrier faints from Salamence's Dragon Claw.[break]
♔ Charles the Calyrex is sent out and uses Tri Attack on Salamence.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven