twenty eight
October 22
Golden Rod
Heterosexual
Pokemon Ranger
Elite Ranger (OOC)
6"00 height
6"00 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
313 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ghostx
ghost fireheart
Elise Vs Ghost:Team 13 Member's Goes Head To Head
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2024 5:14:23 GMT
ghost fireheart Avatar
Salamence was on fire if anything him facing other legendary pokemon. Have better prepared him for what was to come. It was as if it was only him and his pokemon and Elise and her pokemon. But all and all it was a showdown. As the mighty Ghost type Spectrier went down. It was all smiles for Roc-Royal but his greed has gotten the best of him.
As he went in for another Dragon Claw Ghost would look on. However the Tri Attacked launched at him and it was a direct hit. Sending Roc-Royal sky high he would literally be knocked out of his mega form.

As he came falling down from the sky Ghost would call out his name. Roc-Royalllllllll!!!!. It was crazy but just like that the dragon would flip over to catch himself. As he stood tall on the ground a beam of light would hit him. It was none other then Gardevior healing wish coming into play. As he recovered alot of energy Ghost would look on. Because something was off with his Salamence. He was still Glowing as if he was lighting up. This crazy turn of event has confused Ghost.
Roc-Royal what in the world is going on with you?" Ghost would ask out of concern.

Note
Salamence takes a direct hit and is knocked out of Mega Form.
Salamence has Forfeited this round.
Side screen has come in.
Roc-Royal The Salamence has officially become ILLUMINA

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,868 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2024 5:35:00 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ecalcifet"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","mmilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","avatarimg"]
His Salamence becomes an Illumina Pokemon when his Mega Evolved form disappears. The ambassador remembers that her cousin’s Garchomp was the same thing and her own Skitty became an Illumina Pokemon too. That was one of the phenomena that one of her friends was studying in the museum, but she’s not sure if she has won the entire 6v6 match. [break][break]

For that, the shard of Calyrex watches with his regal blue eyes. The king figures that he would have another opponent to fight when the Salamence had been forfeited that round. [break][break]

“My cousin has an Illumina Garchomp if I remember correctly.” Elise talks a little bit about her cousin and how much he loved his dragons. “I’m surprised that yours waited that long to turn that way.”

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

♔ Charles the Calyrex shard waits.

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".ecalcifet"] --accent:#D0BDF0; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ecalcifet"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ecalcifet .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ecalcifet .textbox a { font:500 13px/10px 'Poppins'} .ecalcifet .textbox b { font:bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:600; } .ecalcifet .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ecalcifet .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ecalcifet .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ecalcifet .bottom { height:45px; background-color:#922761; border-top:1px solid #333; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img { filter:none; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ecalcifet .tagline { margin-top:-25px; margin-left:20px; } .ecalcifet .tagline i { color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; font-family:Poppins; background:#222; padding:2px 20px; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #333; z-index:99; position:relative;} .ecalcifet .tagline a { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins!important; } .ecalcifet .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mmilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:60px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .mmilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .mmilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float:left; margin:0px 20px 10px 0px[/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .tag"] text-align:center; } .ecalcifet .tag a { font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins';!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .top"] height: 50px; background-image: url(https://file.garden/ZY7WxFwX3wOZkLYA/blueflowers2.png); background-size:cover; background-position:top center; opacity: 0.8; position:relative; filter:brightness(1.0); [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

Ghost

Day Dreamer
He his him, Day Dreamer
twenty eight
October 22
Golden Rod
Heterosexual
Pokemon Ranger
Elite Ranger (OOC)
6"00 height
6"00 height
awards
313 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ghostx
ghost fireheart
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2024 9:56:07 GMT
ghost fireheart Avatar
Ghost looked on as his Salamence was now apart of such a thing. He was a Illumina whatever that was and he did not know how to feel about it. Then he would let out a smile. "I mean I've heard this new form can do wonders so that's a good thing. But for now Roc-Royal needs to rest I do not wish to continue battling with him as one legendary was enough and I could not ash for more." As he said that he would recall he new version of Roc-Royal. Looking at his pokemon in his pokeball he would then say. "I really can't lie that was my very strongest pokemon. But I still have two left and I'm confident that they can get the job done. You know Elise...Captain Elise...Champion Elise." He would say teasing her of her many titles.

"You know I plan to take on the elite four with this very team. I've nearly gotten all the badges I need to take them on. But I must admit one thing. Seeing all my friends passed me by only made me want to work harder. Even after seeing gain his Raikou the competitive nature in more asked him to a battle. But I want to do more you see. So I want to take on the League and gather all eight not four badges. Once I do that I'll be even stronger then the four top trainers the league have to often." As he said that he would look on at the king of the night. "You both have legendary pokemon and that's a hugh mile stone. I want to be where you are all I want to be a HERO."

Just then he would call out his Meganium. "Alright Jodie it's show time girl let's do our very best...now use Aunny Day." Jodie his lovely Grass type and she would have notice by now he had all three starters of the Region as his own. Which Ghost took pride and that because gathering all three was no easy task. As the Sun started to beam down the leaf petal around her neck would start to glow up. "You know plants need sun light they become stronger."

Note
Ghost' 5th choice
MEGANIUM (2) (Jodie)
Female
Abilty-Overgrow
Sweet Scent
Sunny Day
Poison Powder
Aromatherapy
SolarBeam
Petal Dance

Meganium use Sunny Day.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,868 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2024 14:22:22 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Among many things, she heard that Illumina Pokemon can’t Mega Evolve. His Salamence can’t do that now, so it was a better move to use it for a Pokemon that didn’t have Mega Evolution. Maybe his Salamence becoming an Illumina Pokemon was a very good thing, it meant that he achieved something other than getting the region’s badges.[break][break]

“I’m not going to take on the Elite Four challenge yet.” Because she still needed to improve on her own battle training, the ambassador had held off on her current gym challenge in order to improve on her Pokemon’s tactics. “But the Elite Four challenge has been temporarily suspended due to prospects of future wars. It’ll be harder to ask for it and it’s best for me to focus on bettering myself in Pokemon battles.”[break][break]

Elise definitely wasn’t a hero. was more of a hero than she would be. The Galarian Ambassador was a weak, helpless damsel who can’t even fight. A fitting position for someone who hadn’t learned how to survive out in a world where monsters could harm her. [break][break]

Monsters like Rocket.[break][break]

As Ghost sends out his fifth Pokemon, a Meganium was definitely what she remembered as the final evolution of a Johtonian starter she knew about. His Meganium used Sunny Day which was the right moment that her Calyrex did know a Fire type move to use it for.[break][break]

“Incinerate and take advantage of the sunny weather.” No sooner would the Calyrex hold up on his end that the hare king launches a gout of fire towards the Meganium during the sun’s rays. It makes the flame more potent, more wiling to deal damage to the grass type starter.

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

♔ Charles the Calyrex shard uses Incinerate on Meganium. Incinerate gets a boost from sunny weather.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".ecalcifet"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ecalcifet .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ecalcifet .textbox a { font:500 13px/10px 'Poppins'} .ecalcifet .textbox b { font:bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:600; } .ecalcifet .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ecalcifet .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ecalcifet .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ecalcifet .bottom { height:45px; background-color:#922761; border-top:1px solid #333; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img { filter:none; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ecalcifet .tagline { margin-top:-25px; margin-left:20px; } .ecalcifet .tagline i { color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; font-family:Poppins; background:#222; padding:2px 20px; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #333; z-index:99; position:relative;} .ecalcifet .tagline a { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins!important; } .ecalcifet .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mmilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:60px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .mmilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .mmilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float:left; margin:0px 20px 10px 0px[/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .tag"] text-align:center; } .ecalcifet .tag a { font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins';!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .top"] height: 50px; background-image: url(https://file.garden/ZY7WxFwX3wOZkLYA/blueflowers2.png); background-size:cover; background-position:top center; opacity: 0.8; position:relative; filter:brightness(1.0); [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ghost

Day Dreamer
He his him, Day Dreamer
twenty eight
October 22
Golden Rod
Heterosexual
Pokemon Ranger
Elite Ranger (OOC)
6"00 height
6"00 height
awards
313 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ghostx
ghost fireheart
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2024 17:52:46 GMT
ghost fireheart Avatar
Ghost would look on and it was crazy but now that his Salamence could not mega evolve. How will he fare against Legendary pokemon. That literally kept him on even grounds. Out of all of his pokemon why in the world was Roc-Royal chosen to be such a thing? Ghost would give a smile as he looked on and then fixed his hat. As he saw the legendary pokemon come at his grass type with a fire attack.

Looking up at the sky he would see what he just did. "So you trying to use my own properties against me huh. I swear your alot stronger then you think. But when it's all said and done Elise will you truly be able to do what needs to be done or is this all an act." Just as he said that he would then say,"Now Jodie counter it right now with SolarBeam." A very powerful move that allows more and more solar energy to be drawn into a pokemon. Giving them the abilty to use moves such as Solar Beam over and over again as opposed to waiting.

The two powerful attacks would clash but at this rate. Neither side would back down however Jodie was not as powerful as Roc-Royal. So a direct response to this would be bad in the long run. "Looks like I need at least get the legendary weakened. But I know just what to do.

Nite
Meganium used SolarBeam to Counter
A clash is ongoing.

Meganium is losing ground.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,868 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2024 18:22:53 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Rays from the sun shone down onto the building and Solar Beam comes from the female Meganium. Thankfully, a Meganium wasn’t capable of learning super effective attacks that could pose a problem for her legendary shard. “Redirect it back with Psychic.” Elise knows that the shard’s power with psychic energy was strong enough that he’ll be able to do the same thing his steed did.[break][break]

His bulbous crown glows bright green as the Psychic energy takes hold of the oncoming Solar Beam and veers it right back at the Meganium. In some way, she did appreciate that she’s able to get some training in to write back to Project Sapphire’s director and the scientists that work for it.[break][break]

Sapphire was much more interested in seeing how her bond with Calyrex would affect the shard being able to follow her orders in battle.

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

♔ Charles the Calyrex shard uses Psychic on Meganium and redirects Solar Beam back at it.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

close tab

played by

Ghost

Day Dreamer
He his him, Day Dreamer
twenty eight
October 22
Golden Rod
Heterosexual
Pokemon Ranger
Elite Ranger (OOC)
6"00 height
6"00 height
awards
313 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ghostx
ghost fireheart
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2024 3:51:59 GMT
ghost fireheart Avatar
Calyrex used Pyschic to stop Meganium SolarBeam mid air. This would cause major problems if it was to hit. Trued as Jodoe might she would soon find herself overpowered. This proved to do more good then bad as the SolarBeam made direct contact with her. It would cause the attack to bring up a small dust cloud. "Now you need to use sweet scent and follow that up with Aromatherapy." Jodie would give a small smile as she would set her plan into motion. As the sun beam down on her causing her to react up quite a bit. But why would he use such a move now? The mind of Ghost is odd indeed.

As the sweet scent started to flood the battlefield. Ghost would look on as he ready for round two. However his plan was not to beat Calyrex outright. He had something more on his mind. As the grass type looked on there was no fear in her eyes.

Note
Meganium is hit by SolarBeam doing medium damage.
Meganium used sweet scent and Aromatherapy

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,868 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2024 4:17:52 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Using two moves at once was probably a thing that wasn’t allowed in official gym matches. A gym leader usually lets their challenger use only one move per Pokemon in doubles or singles. It was what Elise followed when she did her matches against gym leaders that she faced for traditional battles. [break][break]

“Are you sure that you’re allowed to use two moves in a Pokemon battle like that? Deplorable.” The royal ambassador shakes her head in a disapproving manner. “Get on the offensive, Charles. Psychic.”[break][break]

The hare king follows his handler’s command and Psychic energy envelops the glowing crowned king. These energies turn into a powerful blast that threatens to damage the female Meganium further. In a match that depended on her two Pokemon, the Galarian royal was going to take this really seriously.[break][break]

There was no doubt now. She had to win.

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

♔ Charles the Calyrex shard uses Psychic on Meganium.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven