twenty-seven
March 7
Pinwheel Forest, Unova
gay asexual
Computer Linguist, Odd Jobber
civilian
5'7'' / 170 cm height
5'7'' / 170 cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
21 posts
Xuying Zhou DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @xuying
Xuying Zhou
[DW] Into the ice age.
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2024 17:58:23 GMT
Xuying Zhou Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","xyz"]
[attr="class","body"]

It isn't like Xuying wouldn't be somewhat familiar with cold weather. Unova can be pretty cold if it wants to be. Living in a tower from Arceus-knows-what-time can get pretty frosty. He has multiple blankets for a reason, and nearly collapsed amidst the Hoennian summer time. But ... that all this time ... there would have been a place like this ... Hm. He has to revisit the map he has of Hoenn for sure (one that probably dates back a century or so, even though it's condition is more speaking of the last decade - someone probably photocopied it some time).[break]
[break]
Now, however, he is finding that his pen isn't working in the chilly weather as, at least, he is appropriately dressed for the occasion. Still, it doesn't do any good when he can't take proper notes and when his trusted-mistrusted companion of Z the Porygon-Z is also just literally freezing up every five steps. He sighs, shielding his eyes as he looks around to find someone - anyone. "Hey ... wonder if you have a pen you can lend me?" he says immediately after finding someone. The next problem would obviously be his frosted notebook, but one step at a time, right?

[break]

DUO WILDS

- spawning Ice / Steel types.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".xyz"]--accent:#a6a066;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".xyz b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".xyz i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".xyz u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".xyz a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".xyz h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".xyz h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".xyz .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".xyz .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".xyz .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".xyz .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

newt

jigokuhime, snow white
she/her
october 18
mauville city
ace lesbian
trustfund baby
associate
i'm staying numb to my feelings, dodge 'em like novocaine
awards
138 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maki
MAKI YUKIMURA
[DW] Into the ice age.
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2024 0:29:56 GMT
MAKI YUKIMURA Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","widecurve"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","charicon"]
maki's been here plenty of times before. though she gets cold easily, there's something about the peace and quiet here that lets her focus when she needs to. almost every time she's come here, though, she's been alone, with no one else around. so it's a surprise to her when she hears the telltale sound of footsteps crunching on the frost below, and turns to find someone she's never seen before asking her about a pen.[break][break]

she smiles sheepishly, her countenance immediately melting into something more friendly and welcoming. "no, i'm sorry. i don't have a pen with me." she packs light for her trips, only bringing necessities. "do you have a phone with you...? you could write whatever you need to write there." what in the world does he need to write for, anyway? he doesn't look like a researcher of some kind. certainly not a prepared one, given that he didn't bring a pencil instead of a pen.[break][break]

there's another crunching sound. maki freezes. "...don't move," she warns him. "the pokemon here... can be particularly vicious, if we've stumbled into their territory." slowly, she inches toward her pocket, before clicking something inside.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]once again, i have a foolish nightmare.[break]
[break]
[break][ outfit ref ]
[break]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cloud-moon"]

[newclass=".widecurve"]--accent:#ffffff; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".widecurve blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".widecurve .charicon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/tmb1MV8/maki-icon-18.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".widecurve blockquote b, .widecurve blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .widecurve blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .widecurve blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".widecurve .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".widecurve .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 340px; padding:50px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 50px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".widecurve .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".widecurve .bottom b, .widecurve .bottom i"]color:var(--accent); } .widecurve .bottom b { font-size:14px!important } .widecurve .bottom u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".widecurve .credit a"]font-size:12px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:100px; bottom:10px; opacity:0.3;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,631 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
[DW] Into the ice age.
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2024 2:46:31 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BEARTIC APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SLUSH RUSH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWAGGER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUPERPOWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THRASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SHEER COLD
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CRYOGONAL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SHARPEN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FREEZE DRY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MIST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NIGHT SLASH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

yuen

XYZ
he/they
twenty-seven
March 7
Pinwheel Forest, Unova
gay asexual
Computer Linguist, Odd Jobber
civilian
5'7'' / 170 cm height
5'7'' / 170 cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
21 posts
Xuying Zhou DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @xuying
Xuying Zhou
[DW] Into the ice age.
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2024 18:47:33 GMT
Xuying Zhou Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","xyz"]
[attr="class","body"]

It seems that he doesn't have quite the luck - it's truthfully his own mistake as he hasn't even expected to land here quite so, but ... well, life goes. Lapses in judgement come. Maybe he's already getting old ... (at the ripe age of not-even-thirty). "What a shame," Xuying remarks with a little sigh that translates into a puff of white fog in the air, "but hmm ... I guess you are right. I didn't think about that ..." A pondering look crosses his face as he tries to remember where he put it after he muted his notifications, not needing or wanting to know what cousin third grade twice removed is up to. Has he ever used the memo app, actually? Probably. Doesn't mean he actually remembers doing so, but ... it'll be fine, right?[break]
[break]
Just as he wanted to give thanks to the stranger, a bright white screen blinking up as he finally found his phone, she warns him of - of ... something. Freezing immediately, his eyes wander around. Luckily, the Porygon-Z doesn't have to be told twice not to move; in fact, he should probably call the poor lad back soon, unless its already defunct abilities are getting even more defunct. And then ... Xuying sees two Pokémon nearby, though the Cryogonal is the one that catches his attention. If she said that they are particularly vicious, then ... Slowly moving a pokéball out of his own, it takes only a moment until he throws it at the Cryogonal, wondering if he should throw a rock into the other direction to distract the Beartic.

[break]

DUO WILDS

- spawning Ice / Steel types.[break]
- catching Cryogonal, using 1x pokéball.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".xyz"]--accent:#a6a066;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".xyz b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".xyz i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".xyz u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".xyz a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".xyz h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".xyz h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".xyz .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".xyz .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".xyz .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".xyz .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

newt

jigokuhime, snow white
she/her
october 18
mauville city
ace lesbian
trustfund baby
associate
i'm staying numb to my feelings, dodge 'em like novocaine
awards
138 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maki
MAKI YUKIMURA
[DW] Into the ice age.
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2024 20:42:52 GMT
MAKI YUKIMURA Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","widecurve"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","charicon"]
there's no need for xuying to throw a rock. maki's already pulled out a pokeball, clicking it to release the creature hiding within. an annihilape appears, a simian pokemon with fluff gray fur that belies furious red eyes. seeing the cryogonal already taken care of, the ape directs its attention toward the beartic, which lets out a mighty roar and charges. "use cross chop," maki says. her annihilape throws itself into the line of fire, taking the beartic's charge head on before using its fists to chop it across the belly.[break][break]

the beartic stumbles and goes down. it doesn't rise again. the attack was super effective, after all. "there will be more," maki tells xuying. "they'll have heard the roar. if you're prepared to fight... we could take this opportunity to catch what comes after us." she tilts her head, once again with that curious smile that she's carefully polished over the years. "i will stand by your side, in that case." this is a good opportunity. even if he's not much of a fighter, i can use him as a distraction.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]once again, i have a foolish nightmare.[break]
[break]
[break]skipping!
[break]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cloud-moon"]

[newclass=".widecurve"]--accent:#ffffff; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".widecurve blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".widecurve .charicon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/tmb1MV8/maki-icon-18.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".widecurve blockquote b, .widecurve blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .widecurve blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .widecurve blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".widecurve .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".widecurve .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 340px; padding:50px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 50px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".widecurve .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".widecurve .bottom b, .widecurve .bottom i"]color:var(--accent); } .widecurve .bottom b { font-size:14px!important } .widecurve .bottom u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".widecurve .credit a"]font-size:12px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:100px; bottom:10px; opacity:0.3;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,467 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
[DW] Into the ice age.
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2024 20:47:07 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ABOMASNOW APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SNOW WARNING
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAZOR LEAF
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POWDER SNOW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWAGGER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FORRETRESS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STURDY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROLLOUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SELF DESTRUCT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MAGNET RISE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ZAP CANNON

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

CAUGHT THE CRYOGONAL!
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB