verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
noah faber
cyber buds
2240 height
2240 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
6,374 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
friction
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2019 11:09:30 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he feels his chest tighten at his words, not because of the clarification, but because of the latter portion of his statement.

"i-i have none!"

the response was quick, almost defensive in nature.

a face fondly appears in his head at the subject. the fact that he manages to connect a person to it unsettles him. implications he does not want to face start to muddle his thoughts. kyle gets uneasy. he thinks that maybe it was unfair to keep these thoughts on the matter presented by noah.

at the same time, he believes that maybe he should move on from that chapter of his life. the recipient remains vague with his response. still, he knows what he meant with it. kyle appreciates the attempt to not make things awkward between the two of them though.

"a-and it's just a date," he continues, trying to salvage his earlier blunder with a message aimed to himself. "i, mean, wow. it's not always that people ask me out. i don't mind if it's you, though."

he heaves a sigh of contentment as he places his head on top of his once more. while unsure if he wouldn't regret it, he feels a certain sense of satisfaction that he's taking a first step to somewhere.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,499 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
friction
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2019 4:39:33 GMT
noah faber Avatar

at kyle's approval, noah's posture cools, and his muscles relax. the armors of trepidation fall from his limbs, and their plates clatter on to the floor like limp confetti. although in his heart, he hears the hastening beat of celebration, a discongruence muffles the festivity.

the acceptance comes without much fanfare. his idealized, sought after scene, had rung much louder- but perhaps, such romanticized moments were only found on the pages of fantasy and fanfiction.

noah scratches his head, fingers rustling through his own hair. a timid scrape. "haha... i know this came out of the blue. s-sorry about that."

he speaks, continuing to face the flame. "i guess in a way... this is a date, yea?" their improvised kindling blackens and expires alongside their smeargle-flame. "there it goes."

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
noah faber
cyber buds
2240 height
2240 height
awards
6,374 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
friction
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2019 8:46:10 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the fire extinguishes itself. it brings them back to an almost pitch black darkness. while he retains the layout of the room in his head from moments before the light died out, the only thing he is certain about is noah's frame within his touch.

"are you fine with the first date being like this?"

his testy nature comes out unexpectedly, presenting a taunting question to noah. it comes out from kyle naturally, though he doesn't know how to follow it up or save himself from his own words. instead, he chooses to push it further.

"we're gonna freeze to death."
he laughs faintly. "you know, i'm not really romantic in any way. i don't think i'll be able to salvage this."

his grip tightens as he huddles closer to noah, befitting their current situation. his breath warms the back of noah's neck as he rests his head on the back of his. he opens his mouth to talk, but he cannot find the right words to ease the tension he feels.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,499 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
friction
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2019 9:40:01 GMT
noah faber Avatar

darkness descends and bathes the room in its black deluge. the window reveals a frightening unknown, save for the occasional tapping of a gust's finger scraping against the pane. despite the storm, despite the dilapidation of this abandoned outpost where silence lays itself on dust and ash, there is peace.

in the eye of their storm, noah denies death and surrenders to hidden shape.

"i'm fine with it, as long as you're okay with it being maybe... the last date. ever."

noah laughs into their huddling form. he presses in close as breath tickles the concealed blush of his skin.

"you don't need to salvage it 'cause... i can." slowly, noah dislodges his head. the faint silhouette of his face wavers before kyle. a subtle shape that draws close. "remember? i've got... a trump card."

a warm hand braces against kyle's chest as lips match.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
noah faber
cyber buds
2240 height
2240 height
awards
6,374 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
friction
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2019 17:40:21 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle freezes, not from the cold, but from the initiative. it's warm, warmer than the flames borrowed from entei, and kyle would have indulged in it had it not turned to be something he did not expect -- a true trump card.

still, this was going too fast for him.

instinctively he pulls him away. "noah," he calls his name. lingering feelings alongside noah's ace gets his head confused. his thoughts weren't coherent for the first time in months and he fears his judgement may be clouded by his own sentiments. he hates it when emotions come into play.

biting his lip, he decides to be practical instead, or at least, convince himself he's doing so.

"i'm not fine with this being our last."

he takes off his shirt and then reaches for his jacket hanging on the chair behind him and then wears it around his shoulders. it felt heavy with melted snow, but he is comforted by the fact that he'll soon have a source of heat.

"do you know how to fight hypothermia?"

kyle reaches for noah's hand and brusquely pulls it closer to himself until it touches his chest the second time.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,499 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
friction
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2020 8:49:51 GMT
noah faber Avatar

even the briefest separation comes harshly. although noah fills with need, he is not needy. far from it. instead, in this close darkness, he worries if he has taken a blind step across some line.

"kyle?" noah says, name falling from his lips like a pearl.

without the company of a flame, noah still burns as the other discards his shirt. he watches, body curiously still. as the jacket draws upon the man's shoulders in the darkness, the vague shape shifts it into a cape. presented with this heroic monument, the root of the root of noah's desires becomes illuminated.

a laugh almost strums from his throat, and he carries the jest through by squeezing the other's chest with a playful pluck. "you're my mentor, right?" he closes the divide. "train me."

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
noah faber
cyber buds
2240 height
2240 height
awards
6,374 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
friction
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2020 17:51:54 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"hey, don't be too complacent. this is seri--"

a smile breaks from the stern expression he was trying to pull. kyle can't help but feel the lightheartedness noah exudes despite the predicament they're at. everything he does is contagious. whether he's weak or noah's simply too strong, he cannot determine.

he moves his hands to his waist, working their way up to get rid of any unnecessary barriers that impedes kyle's intentions. he makes his work quick, if not forceful, making sure not to waste any moment.

with the cold temperatures threatening their lives, kyle hungers for heat. like a predator, he is too eager for his prey.

tossing them to a side, he quickly grabs the edges of his jacket with his hands, spreading them out like wings. his arms wrap around noah, and soon enough, he finds warmth once more.

"positive or negative reinforcement? what do you think's more effective?"
he teases.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,499 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
friction
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2020 7:01:42 GMT
noah faber Avatar

made bare, noah plunges closer to kyle so he can capture every taste of friction. the apprehended air is hot. it stays within the intimate confines of kyle's jacket- and his arms.

swallowing every beat of his heart, noah wraps his own arms around the other. his muscles tense as they make timid contact, as if sensing for every moment's approval.

noah can not answer him face to face. instead, he sweeps his voice under the other's neck to hide it.

"ah," briefly, he panics, suddenly startled by how far he has come, "for me..." it comes as a whisper.

"negative."

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
noah faber
cyber buds
2240 height
2240 height
awards
6,374 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
friction
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2020 17:29:40 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
noah's breath on his neck when he spoke triggers a certain urge in kyle to pull him closer. the rugged body, devoid of any softness and tempered by punishment, touches his skin, making him reconsider his view for his mentee.

"not the answer i expected..."

he was used to doing the opposite for his pokemon, and he was certain people would have opted for the former instead of the latter. his view of him may have been jaded before, and the peculiar choice only makes him feel like he still doesn't know enough of him yet.

"...but if that works, why not?"

kyle rests his chin on top of his head, chuckling. "i could say 'go entertain me up or else you're not getting a second date' or something like that." he heaves a heavy breath. "but i'm kinda excited for that too."

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,499 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
friction
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2020 8:49:06 GMT
noah faber Avatar

it had been a long time since he had felt this. been in this. yet, this is no recreation of memory. no reinvention of the heart- but the mechanics are there. the breath galvanizes the body. brings them close. smothers the gap. it deepens the intimacy, and urges skin upon skin with the firm muscles of desirous deliberation.

already, it has become a favorite of his. the way kyle's head fits on top of his. should he peel away from this warmth, noah fears death will truly come. the embarrassment of his confessions already scythes his words into breathy tails.

"i can't risk it then."

noah adorns kyle's collarbone with a kiss, marking the spot tenderly. but it's no x, for he continues to travel downward. hunger floods his mouth. each peppery kiss flags his favorite parts as he sails south. south. south.

he's dangerously close now. the hair on noah's head shuffles as he cranes upward to see him. he raises an eyebrow. "is this entertaining enough?"

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
noah faber
cyber buds
2240 height
2240 height
awards
6,374 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
friction
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2020 10:11:57 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he flinches at the first contact, turning redder and redder as noah travels to dangerous areas. the aggressive action gets kyle to lean backwards, an arm supporting his weight behind him and another desperately trying to hide the flustered expression.

he meant for his statement to simply come as a jest, never expecting the other to act on it.

"i didn't mean..."

his attempts to stop noah fades to obscurity. his voice fails him, too nervous to even function. noah continues to break his expectations. uncertainty starts to fill kyle. he knows where this leads, and while his mind wants to say no, his body eventually gives in to the flow.

noah was noah. he already hinted kyle of his wishes when they first met. giving him a chance to realize it was only fair. kyle, after all, already was preparing himself to give up on his previous target.

a hand moves to hold noah, fingers settling themselves on his chin. he draws them closer to him, and without a word, reciprocates his intent when he touches his lips with his.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,499 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
friction
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2020 9:40:37 GMT
noah faber Avatar

morning wanders from the window, and tiptoes across the outpost floor. its tender touch sneaks across noah's lips, their pink skin raw from use. as the light falls upon his eyelids, he begins to stir. his morning sounds are soft despite the rumbling of his throat.

his bare shoulder blades shift like wings, bumping into the rising chest of the other. even in the morning cold, every moment to moment touch burns like the eastern sun.

noah rubs his sore eyes. other places are sore too, but he's unsure whether it is from unforgiving ground or from things unspoken. he shifts carefully, worried he'd disturb the other in their tangle of limbs. the jacket above them cloaks the chaos of their aftermath. finally, he manages to swivel around to face kyle, admiring his handsome features basking in the shaft of morning light.

in the quiet, he wonders whether he has committed a crime of speed. of impatience. his slight frown fades quickly as the morning arouses kyle.

"we survived."

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
noah faber
cyber buds
2240 height
2240 height
awards
6,374 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
friction
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2020 13:29:25 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
a groan sounds as he shuffles restlessly on the ground. his eyes squint against the light filtering against the windows of the outpost as he wakes. he jolts wide awake when he realizes he wasn't in his bedroom.

his arms scramble to get himself up, moved by instinct instead of logic. his heart races, though it slowly normalizes to its regular pace once he sees the face of the person beside him. the slightest, though gentle, smile appears on his expression.

"noah."

he breaks into a grin, lowering his head on impulse whenever he makes too much of an emotion. he is reminded of their skinship when he notices bareness left by the heat of the night. he never felt the texture of his jacket on his thighs until now.

"good morning," he casually greets.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,499 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
friction
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2020 17:58:44 GMT
noah faber Avatar

submerged by snow-clad wilderness, and further still, encircled by forgotten frames of some poor station, noah's affection flourishes. here, it unfolds in adagio within the safe enclosure of kyle's arms, and is nurtured by their affectionate adjacency.

and although noah's initial haste wore risk on its lips, the carnal speed is satisfied. there is no rush. no need for one. in the afterglow of morning, love works slowly, like a servant turning a door handle so that it does not make a sound.

with very little, fire unravels across his cheeks in remarkable fashion. kyle's stirring face and smile surprises noah by the part it plays in their morning scene.

playfully, underneath their makeshift cover, noah punches kyle's chest. "ugh, you're so stupidly hot it's unfair." noah's hard fist relaxes and unfurls into a full palm. smoothly, it caresses back and forth from chest to shoulder. "people are supposed to look ugly in the morning."

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
noah faber
cyber buds
2240 height
2240 height
awards
6,374 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
friction
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2020 4:39:20 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
maybe he was still drunk from euphoria from last night, but noah's words still manage to cause his heart to hasten. he flinches at the unsolicited comment, face reddening more so from the touch.

"s-shut up!" he feels like prepubescent teen fumbling around, high on emotions and hormones. "people aren't supposed to be able to say cringe things and still be smooth either."

his hand takes noah's, bringing his palm close to his face. it's callous and rough, but warm and gentle. it reminds him of the tomorrow that comes after, something that he usually does not care about.

his flustered expression loosens back to a smile, relishing on the contact between them. he momentarily forgets about the aches in his body and the coldness of the environment, eyes focused on noah.

"so, what now?" a chuckle escapes him as he asks.