verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
noah faber
cyber buds
2240 height
2240 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
6,374 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
friction
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2020 17:40:54 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the comment about his smell brings a smile on his face, humoring noah. both of them were filthy in more ways than one, but kyle couldn't say that a shower was the first thing that came to mind when talking about the first thing they'll do upon getting home.

"i saw you taking a whiff earlier," he points out. "you really just want the smell to stay longer, don't you?"

the teasing comes out naturally, devoid of any forcefulness kyle exerts during small talk. filters were lacking, though it wasn't really uncommon for whenever he talks to people he finds himself comfortable with.

he opens his mouth to speak, although the turbulence drowns majority of his words. strong winds buffet towards their faces, with kyle's messy, clumped up hair blowing towards noah's face. it ends just as kyle finishes his statement.

"-together, yeah?"

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,498 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
friction
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2020 5:16:00 GMT
noah faber Avatar

noah drums a fist against kyle's back. as his hand reels back, it burns alongside his ears. he's speechless here. exposed to the elements, noah is reminded that there is a world past kyle's body.

"you can't just say thaaaat," noah rubs his forehead against kyle's neck, tickling skin with hair,
"but i'd be lying if..."

noah tugs him close, fitting his shape securely against his. the choppy winds whip against his face- and the hand on kyle's chest detects the rumblings of some conversation. it is surreal that he's this close. it's as if he witnesses a mountain coming to life. a mythic figure, now real. noah venerates him with the softest kiss on his nape.

like the bagon who dreams of flying, noah soars in those skies too.

"together?" noah repeats. "y-yeah! yeah!! kyle... we're not ending this." he repeats, repeats, repeats. he canonizes experience with frantic word.