[nospaces]
[attr="class","bodygold"]
[attr="class","bodygoldt"]
[break]

The

disarming voice

rings true. Steelix's

raging

body manages to sweep the Indeedee off her feet for a moment, but not without repercussion. In his wild antics, his desperation, he doesn't pause to defend himself - perhaps he can't. Darling's wails disorient him, pull him out of his

rage

just long enough to do what she had been asked to do: distract.[break][break]

Steelix bellows and even Stormy covers her ears. The battle was coming to a climax, a dramatic close. She could feel the tension in the air, and she could see the strain that her own Pokemon was under. He was reaching his end.[break][break]

And then the unexpected happens. Before the giant serpent could strike true, could finish Darling himself, the Pokemon glows a brilliant white before fainting - and the Greninja is given an extra boost of energy. The girl's Pokemon does not hesitate, using a well-timed

shadow sneak

to evade the

rage

and then using that ability to allow the Steelix to merely pass through him. He was a ghost.[break][break]

Because of this, the Steelix now lies defeated. Both with his own overexhertion and the Greninja's final blow, the beast now rests quietly, a complete opposite - almost deafeningly so - from the horrible noises from before. Stormy wipes sweat from her brow as she returns him to his pokeball.[break][break]

"Well done! I wasn't expecting that. What move was that, to sacrifice yourself for your partner? I don't believe I've ever seen that done before. Very brave."[break][break]

Stormy's beaming as she approaches the girl, fishing in her pocket as she does. It takes a moment, as if the badge is stuck in her pocket, before she eventually lays it flat in her palm for the girl to take.[break][break]

"You've absolutely earned this, no question!"[break][break]

[attr="class","bodygoldp"]

[break][break]

[newclass=.bodygold] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; padding: 35px; width: 330px; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 30px; text-align: justify; background: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold b] color: #DEA20C; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h1] display: inline-block; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; line-height: 0%; color: #DEA20C; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h2] display: inline-block; line-height: 0%; font-size: 11px; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldt] float: right; margin: -36px; margin-top: -26px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldt a] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration: none; background: #333; padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldp] margin-left: -35px; margin-bottom: -40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldp img] background: #333; padding: 10px; padding-left: 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnere

The Saint of Slateport
She/Her
November 23
Outside Ballonlea
Bisexual
Trainer
Sergeant
Single
320 height
320 height
Be silent or let thy words be worth more than silence.
awards
635 posts
Ruby Walker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruby
Ruby Walker
Through the Steam [GYM]
POSTED ON May 10, 2020 18:10:25 GMT
Ruby Walker Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

TThe sounds of metal grinding together, the roars, the sounds of combat, all faded to an almost uncomfortable silence as the Steelix fell to Bubbles attack. Ruby slowly climbed back to her feet, almost as if she was waiting for something to happen... but nothing did. She had won. Almost immediately a wide smile spread across her expression as she laughed nervously, quickly running across the field to hug Bubbles.

The quiet ninja pokemon was a bit stunned by the sudden hug, but at full health they stood confidently, enjoying the pride coming from her trainer. "I knew you could do it!"

When Stormy approached, Ruby slowly pulled away from Bubbles as she held out her hand for the Badge. This was the third time she had received a badge, but every time she just felt as wonderful as the first. She beamed up at Stormy, an incredibly wide smile on her face. "It's called Healing Wish! Not many Pokemon can learn it, but it's just one of the reasons why Darling is such a good duo battler!"

She honestly didn't know what to say, simply overcome with emotion. Unable to help herself, despite knowing just how unprofessional it was, she quickly moved in for a hug. "Thank you so much! I hope to see you again someday!"

Notes: Thank you for the lovely Gym Battle <3

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #B8D9EC; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
Through the Steam [GYM]
POSTED ON May 10, 2020 18:23:41 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bodygold"]
[attr="class","bodygoldt"]
[break]

The girl's hug is unexpected but welcome. Stormy can't help but gasp and stand motionless for a moment, before a soft fit of laughter takes over and she returns the gesture with an equally warm hug. [break][break]

"Healing wish, huh? I'll have to keep that in mind."[break][break]

She winks, patting the girl on the shoulder as they break apart. Ruby expresses her thanks and Stormy chuckles, blushing a little bit at how absolutely, incredibly sweet she is. She grins.[break][break]

"Oh I'm sure we will! Take care, Ruby!"[break][break]

[attr="class","bodygoldp"]

[break][break]

[newclass=.bodygold] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; padding: 35px; width: 330px; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 30px; text-align: justify; background: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold b] color: #DEA20C; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h1] display: inline-block; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; line-height: 0%; color: #DEA20C; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h2] display: inline-block; line-height: 0%; font-size: 11px; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldt] float: right; margin: -36px; margin-top: -26px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldt a] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration: none; background: #333; padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldp] margin-left: -35px; margin-bottom: -40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldp img] background: #333; padding: 10px; padding-left: 0px;[/newclass]