Stormy Silph
the village in moonlight [s]
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2020 2:06:38 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bodygold"]
[attr="class","bodygoldt"]
[break]

Her eyes follow his movements carefully, almost with bated breath, like she were waiting for something. He was so deliberate and mysterious that she couldn't put her finger on it, exactly, but she was drawn to him. Drawn to each and every change in tone, motion, expression.[break][break]

But when he stands, she makes the effort to as well. He speaks and she listens but he's dodging the question - as she expected him to - but it still brought her frustration and exasperation. [break][break]

"And the formalities, too. 'Miss Silph' makes me sound stiff and proper - I don't think that's accurate."[break][break]

He gathers the documents and she pulls her hand back from the pile, narrowly avoiding their fingers brushing.[break][break]

With one last sip of her wine, to finish it, she holds onto the glass and stands aside from the table. The woman inhales slowly through her nose, holding it quietly as she regards him one last time.[break][break]

"I think you look forward to it. Good night, Mr. Calficet."[break][break]

Her lips part in a playful smirk as she sets the glass down on the table. Her hand reaches for the folder he offers and she laughs once, shortly, before turning to leave.[break][break]

[attr="class","bodygoldp"]

[break][break]

[newclass=.bodygold] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; padding: 35px; width: 330px; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 30px; text-align: justify; background: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold b] color: #DEA20C; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h1] display: inline-block; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; line-height: 0%; color: #DEA20C; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h2] display: inline-block; line-height: 0%; font-size: 11px; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldt] float: right; margin: -36px; margin-top: -26px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldt a] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration: none; background: #333; padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldp] margin-left: -35px; margin-bottom: -40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldp img] background: #333; padding: 10px; padding-left: 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
the village in moonlight [s]
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2020 0:50:31 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]congratulations!!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 15 pokedollars & 2 infamy!
[break]