part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
heroic sunset [m]
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2020 20:15:33 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","merrkI"]

[attr="class","merrkpokesI"]

"oh man." the sound of a metal can opening and its carbonated contents rising to the surface in the form of fizz, "i'm beat." as he walked back to the bench where he and Stormy were sitting and offered the trainer the other can of soda pop before sitting down himself. taking another sip of his drink the thoughts of slateport were still fresh in his mind, and who could blame him? that was a pretty intense night plus the fallout because of it wasn't pretty either. at least the both of them got chosen for a adventure into another universe? so that was some fun they were probably expecting in the next few days or something.

at least he tried to push those thoughts out of his head by calling up stormy and inviting her for some training. he just hoped that she wasn't upset with him for being physical training for them running around mauville city and not battle training. although they could sneak some in after a good rest if they were both up for it. "this week has been crazy hasn't it? how ya holding up? and how's wadjet doing?" he asked while giving her a concerned look of a friend, he heard about how her charizard was hit pretty bad with so me poison and that she was pretty fond of the big lizard. he couldn't imagine something like that happening to one of his own.

[attr="class","merrktagI"] [break][break][break] mission

[newclass=.merrkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkI b] color: #44d4e4; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrktagI] text-align:left; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 8px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
heroic sunset [m]
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2020 2:51:52 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bodygold"]
[attr="class","bodygoldt"]
[break]

Stormy's draped across the bench, arms and legs sprawled up and taking a majority of the space before Kazimir returns with drinks. Upon his arrival and offering of the second can of soda, she collects her limbs and sits on the far end of the bench, a casual smile on her face as her thumb plucks the pop tab a few times.[break][break]

But she's still distracted - her mind on something else. Her smile is facade, a way of pretending that everything is alright.[break][break]

He mentions that he's beat and she makes a noise in her throat of affirmation, partially agreeing with him. Her thumb finally cracks open the op tab and she takes a sip of the fizzy, carbonated drink. [break][break]

The Slateport event weight heavily on her mind and she chews the inside of her lip, thumb taking to stroking the condensation on the side of the can rhythmically.[break][break]

To be fair, she had been relieved when Kazimir had called her to schedule a training session, and even more relieved when it'd turned out to be more of an endurance training - running around Mauville city sightseeing of sorts instead of physically battling and brawling. She was still nursing cracked ribs and her wrenched shoulder.[break][break]

The bruises had started healing, though, so despite looking black and blue she was feeling a lot better.[break][break]

"Super crazy."[break][break]

She responds but it's distant, and she barely notices that he's followed up with questions. It's only when she takes another deep breath and turns to face him, taking another swig of her drink. He's looking at her expectantly and she chokes on her drink, surprise written on her face. [break][break]

"Oh, I'm fine, yeah. Wadjet is recovering."[break][break]

Just the thought of her beloved dragon makes her heart squeeze painfully. It was fucked up what happened that night. [break][break]

[attr="class","bodygoldp"]

[break][break]

[newclass=.bodygold] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; padding: 35px; width: 330px; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 30px; text-align: justify; background: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold b] color: #DEA20C; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h1] display: inline-block; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; line-height: 0%; color: #DEA20C; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h2] display: inline-block; line-height: 0%; font-size: 11px; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldt] float: right; margin: -36px; margin-top: -26px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldt a] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration: none; background: #333; padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldp] margin-left: -35px; margin-bottom: -40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldp img] background: #333; padding: 10px; padding-left: 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
heroic sunset [m]
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2020 22:20:40 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","merrkI"]

there was something about her voice that sort of gave off the impression that she wasn't all there. that much kazimir could pick up on. he couldn't really blame her for it really, if she was thinking about the other day then there was nothing but pure understanding coming from him. for a lot of people that day at slateport could have been very...changing for a lot of people. some of them even did change that day, for the better or worse would be up to them and what they do next.

right now though what could the two of them do next? they managed to get most of those thoughts out of their heads with their run but now that they were taking a rest and alone with their own and each others thoughts... "that's good to hear, i can't imagine getting whatever that gunk was on myself. heard it melted someone's sh-" he faked a cough as soon as he realized where he was going with that sentence. to think all of that aftermath started over a dumb argument over a shoe.

"someone's stall. yeah i feel sorry for that noodle salesmen." talk about a save. "so what do ya wanna do now? i hears some stores downstaris are having a sale on valentine day stuff. you got anyone in mind for that day?"

[newclass=.merrkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkI b] color: #44d4e4; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrktagI] text-align:left; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 8px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
heroic sunset [m]
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2020 23:31:44 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

Kazimir's concern for her was written plain as day on her face. As such, Stormy makes a face back, shrugging her shoulder aggressively and steeling him with a plaintive stare.[break][break]

"What? I said I'm fine, man."[break][break]

But he'd heard her the first time, so why was she so adamant about how 'fine' she was?[break][break]

Kazimir relents it seems, speaking about his relief and how he couldn't imagine getting burned or what have you. Stormy absently brushes her palm over the scabs on her bicep, a reminder that even she hadn't escaped the horrible acid rain.[break][break]

Once again, Kazimir is the savior of several more bad thoughts, or at least, he was until he mentioned Valentine's day.[break][break]

And then the pit in her stomach seems to grow and worry paints a picture across her face. He hadn't reached a painful subject, only a touchy one.[break][break]

It was likely she had returned home at some point to reunite with @bean3 after the aftermath of Slateport's destruction. But she hadn't even gone home to him first - she'd gone chasing after . [break][break]

She hadn't told Oswald what her plans were. She'd effectively shut him out for fear of hurting him - but she was doing herself worse than that, at this point. So much for settling down and relaxing Stormy.[break][break]

But you always knew that had been a fool's errand.[break][break]

"Yeah, yeah I do. Been keepin' my eyes open for the perfect wristwatch or something. But it's gotta be perfect, because he is, too."[break][break]

She smiles, but it's a little sad.[break][break]

[break][break]

[newclass=.bodygold] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; padding: 35px; width: 330px; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 30px; text-align: justify; background: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h1] display: inline-block; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; line-height: 0%; color: #DEA20C; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h2] display: inline-block; line-height: 0%; font-size: 11px; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldt] float: right; margin: -36px; margin-top: -26px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldt a] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration: none; background: #333; padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldp img] background: #333; padding: 10px; padding-left: 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
heroic sunset [m]
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2020 3:56:00 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","merrkI"]

"oh is he nooooooow~?" his eyebrow was raised and his tone was playful as he leaned into her, "c'mon spill, what's he like then. i bet i could find him something good if i knew a little bit about the guy. i've got a knack for finding gifts for dudes." it was a total lie that a hopeless romantic like himself liked to tell himself. how was he supposed to know his gym bro of a friend back home didn't really need an extra set of dumbbells?

he took another sip of his soda and gave her some space, "but that's real sweet of ya to do for him. i'm sure even if it ain't 'perfect' he'll still appreciate it." kazimir himself would at least if his (hypothetical) boyfriend got him a gift like that. "buuuuut you two doing anything else that day? no special plans to go somewhere romantiiiiic?"

and there was the teasing again.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
heroic sunset [m]
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2020 14:38:20 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

Stormy's blush intensifies tenfold when he leans into her and begins teasing. Her cheek brushes his shoulder but she welcomes the affection, because at the same time he's humiliating her, she knows that he's doing it in jest. He cares.[break][break]

"He's a sweetheart and really down to earth. He runs a bed and breakfast in Lavaridge, spends a lot of his time rehabilitating Ponyta and Rapidash."[break][break]

Kazimir shifts away from her then and she feels the warmth between them disappear. She sits up straighter then and takes a slow sip of her soda.[break][break]

But then that cold tickle of dread starts to sink into her chest as he mentions special plans and romance. Her fingers seem to tighten around the can and she chews the inside of her lip painfully.[break][break]

"Yeah, maybe."[break][break]

She felt guilty planning too far ahead. Who knew what the future had in store for her, lately.[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
heroic sunset [m]
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2020 1:45:57 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","merrkI"]

"wait he runs a bed and breakfast? for real? ok well then he has to make you breakfast in bed. that's like a rule. a legit rule." why wouldn't anyone want to be woken up by the smell of waffles and orange juice? that was just absolute heaven.

as the image of himself being served his own breakfast in bed was embedded into his mind he was brought back by the sound of stormy's voice still going off about her boyfriends' traits. well riding around on horseback was pretty romantic too. "man you must have hit the jackpot, all that sounds like great setups for one heck of a romantic day. i think i'm a little jealous." his smile spread across his face, still having a teasing look to it but also one that was pretty soft.

"well i'm sure whatever ya guys do just make sure its together yeah? oh hey, i just got an idea." reaching into his pocket he whipped out his phone and stood before stormy with it aimed at her. "why not send him a picture of you. it ain't much but i think any guy would be happy to get a pic of his girl any day of the week."

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
heroic sunset [m]
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2020 15:28:01 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

Kazimir's surprise causes her to giggle, and she glances over at him thoughtfully.[break][break]

"Sounds like he's just your type, too."[break][break]

She nudges him, making an attempt to tease him back.[break][break]

He mentions he's jealous and she very suddenly feels guilty. She hadn't meant to overshare or brag - far from it. As a result, the woman seems to recline inside of herself and remain quiet, unsure what else to say.[break][break]

Kazimir suddenly stands in front of her wielding his phone. Instinctively, she hides her face with her hand and stands up to avoid.[break][break]

"W-wait, Kaz. We just spent the whole day together doing like.. endurance trials and running all over the city. I probably look sweaty and disgusting."[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
heroic sunset [m]
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2020 17:14:43 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","merrkI"]

"well..." she actually didn't look that bad. she looked pretty....well pretty. despite all of the sweat glistening off of her skin and that embarrassed look of hers just adding to the whole charm of her. god was his one percent heterosexuality acting up again? probably. "i think you still look nice."

he wouldn't say he's an expert on photography but he knew a few small things that could probably help one look good in a picture. maybe the lighting? looking around he did notice that everything was tinted almost gold. it was dusk. the sun was setting behind them and everything started to click inside his head. "oh hold on." he went around her so that the setting sun was behind her, and a smile spread on his face. "i think we can hide it with the sunset. you look good with it as a background." he took out a pokeball and released his incineroar who was about to let out a roar before he was stopped by having a phone shoved into his face.

"tigs hold this and press the button when i saw so. c'mon storms i'll show ya. let's get a pic of us." he pulled her up from the bench and stood next to her with the sunset behind them and smiled at the camera. "now!" the audible shutter of the camera app went off and tigger flipped the phone around to show them the picture that came out. "see? looks good!"

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
heroic sunset [m]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 1:24:31 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

Stormy blinks at him slowly, before glancing back down at herself. He was definitely lying. She looked like she'd gone through the ringer: covered in dirt and sweat and - yep, she totally smelled bad, too.[break][break]

The woman's nose wrinkles as she tilts her head for a sniff, before looking back to Kazimir, who had snuck behind her with the camera, and she instinctively whirled around to prevent any pictures of her butt to be snapped - you never know.[break][break]

But Kazimir is talking about the sunset and she looks at it and her breathing seems to slow at how calm it is, how beautiful. Despite her frustration, a smile melts the harshness of her expression and she begins to relax again.[break][break]

And then he's lifting her to her feet and standing back to back to her on the bench. She finds herself laughing, but as the photo is snapped she loses her footing and the photo captured looks a little awkward on her end, like she's falling backward into Kazimir's back.[break][break]

One hand rests on his shoulder, the one that broke her fall, and she's curled over laughing at the photo being shown to her.[break][break]

"Okay, okay. We do look good, I'll admit."[break][break]

She wipes a tear from her eye but more continue to fall as she catches her breath.[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
heroic sunset [m]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 16:06:12 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","merrkI"]

he took his phone back from his pokemon and made sure the photo was backed up on his phone as well as sent it to stormy herself. "there, now ya got a good memory of us." he was definitely going to add this to some kind of scrap book when he gets home. "well i guess that's it for today, sun's going down 'n all." kazimir turned back to face the setting sun as half of it was already heading over the skyline and the blackness of the incoming night sky hung just above it.

"do ya need a lift home by the way? i could call a ride. or give ya one. got a new braviary that's big enough for the both of us." he took out the ball that contained the ball and twirled it around his finger in a cool looking pose. or well it was cool to him. "buh uh...it doesn't come with air fresheners. you think...you think they sell deodorant somewhere downstairs?" the smell of their sweat had just gotten to him now that a slight breeze was coming in, "...race you down there to see who can find some first?"

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
heroic sunset [m]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 16:20:22 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

Her phone vibrates twice, an indication of a text message being received. It still sort of blew her mind that she had the phone number of the elusive Pokkenger. [break][break]

"I hope we make many more."[break][break]

She smiles, glancing over her shoulder at the mention of the sunset. The warmth settles on her skin, staining her with the soft purple it gives off.[break][break]

He offers her a ride home and she nods, more than happy to take it. With Wadjet still in recovery, it's unlikely she'd be up to flying her home.[break][break]

But then she's once again reminded of how terrible they smell and she laughs, shaking her head.[break][break]

"We reek, bro."[break][break]

He takes off in a sprint, encouraging her to race, and, of course, she follows suit.[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
heroic sunset [m]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 3:52:10 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 50 poke, 5 infamy, 1x sparkling dust, 1x egg tutor (bonus).