1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
To be the applin of your eye [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 1:52:06 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar
[attr="class","isratalk"]

With her first round beside her Isra hopes she can at least find someone that is a little less... well someone more her style at least, sitting at the next table waiting for her. The sound of her heels brings her close to the next waiting on her to join them. The wooloo beside her feet baas his displeasure about not getting to chat at the people they pass by. "You can talk latter all you want William but right now we have a mission."

Surviving this bloody purgatory.

She recognizes the face at the next table on her list however, and this round feels a little more promising. "Mister Benoit, it has been awhile since we have crossed paths I believe. Funny that it would be here." she recognizes him as someone she has encountered through work more than anything, after all with them both working for the league it was inevitable not to.

"I hope you're enjoying yourself." her wooloo vocalizes the fact that he is most definitely enjoying himself at least.

attire in the first paragraph

[newclass=.isratalk b]color: #8e4e5d;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,461 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2020 0:07:08 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas had managed to get to the table before his partner had. Right nearby, a fluffy Audino would be looking around at all the other guests, as well as their Pokemon. He couldn't wait to interact with some of the others, and make some new friends. Thomas would look up upon hearing the sounds of heels clicking along the ground, to see a familiar face approaching him. Pulse, who didn't recognize the woman or her Wooloo, simply gave the duo a friendly wave, calling out to them.

"Please, just call me Thomas. And it's good to see you again, Isra.", Thomas would tell the woman with a light smile.

"Yeah. How has your experience been? Has it been promising, just plain awkward, or somewhere in between?", Thomas would inquire lightheartedly. Thomas looks down to the Wooloo who accompanied her, giving the wooly Pokemon a smile. "What an adorable Wooloo, by the way.", Thomas told her, waving to the creature. Pulse would approach the Wooloo, offering one of his treats to the fellow Pokemon.

tags:
notes: Outfit, red shirt instead of white

close tab

played by

Endless

The Nightingale
She/her
Twenty four
November 11
Slateport
Heterosexual
Assistant
executive
Defiance in her flesh, her blood, her bones; written on her soul
awards
1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2020 0:24:52 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar

"How honest of an answer do you want Thomas?" Isra answers as she slips into her chair, its not even that she has had horrible experiences, half of it is the mind set she's gone into the night with. The woman avoids letting it bleed through, keeping a proper degree of poise in her posture and voice while they chat.

William meanwhile, goes right ip to the audino and begins chatting away, ensuring the pokemon knows everything about their night thus far. "i think he's having a blast at least, thank you."

"Your audino is equally cute. Ihope you've been enjoying yourself so far?" isra returns the inquiry to perhaps detail from herself.

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,461 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2020 14:53:53 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas let out a chuckle as he got her answer. "However honest you'd like it to be.", he joked in response.

Pulse gleefully chats away with the Wooloo. At first, the pink ball of fluff listens as the Wooloo recounts the events of their night at that point. The Audino lets out a giggle upon hearing the details. Once the Wooloo is finished, Pulse begins to recount his own night. Although he could tell how awkward the first pairing was for his master, at least the Spheal he met was nice, and would hopefully be a good friend in the future.

"I think they'll be getting along rather nicely.", Thomas remarked, upon seeing the Audino and Wooloo chatting it up. But then, Pulse was a very sweet Pokemon, and unless the Wooloo didn't like being touched, then the two would likely not have any problems.

"Thank you. My night's been a little awkward, but not too bad.", Thomas would answer the woman. "So what have you been up to since our last encounter, if you don't mind me asking?", he'd inquire.

tags:
notes: Chatting away

close tab

played by

Endless

The Nightingale
She/her
Twenty four
November 11
Slateport
Heterosexual
Assistant
executive
awards
1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2020 2:40:02 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar

"In that case I'll keep my thoughts to myself." she says, her way of saving social face by not quite divulging how she feels about the evenings event. Where others may find it entertaining to isra it was, fascinating to watch, less so to participate.

Meanwhile, the wooloo was more than willing to listen to his new friends story of their night and did of course, add his own dramatic flare to his responses. He is, if nothing, over the top and highly expressive for a pokemon. Something Isra still hasn't quite gotten an understanding of. He wished them both a good chance to make friends the rest of the night tho, even if things were awkward for the humans.

Isra nodded in agreement, the two of them seemed more than chatty emough with each other and isra was content to leave them that way.

"i'm glad to hear that, are you hoping to get something out of tonight?" a genuine curiosity, someone ought to at least get something out of this tonight.

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,461 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2020 0:32:53 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"Fair enough.", Thomas responded, chuckling. He could infer what the woman was going to say about the previous date.

Meanwhile, as the Wooloo and Audino were chatting away, the pink fluffball would finally hand out one of his treats, offering it to the Wooloo as a friendly gesture. At the very least, he was having a good time, and he was gonna continue to make the most of tonight. Whether it was with the Pokemon that accompanied them, or even the girls his master found himself paired with, given the chance, Pulse was going to make friends.

Though Thomas noticed that Isra didn't answer his question, he would simply let it go. After all, time was limited. "I suppose I'm trying to make the first steps in finding a girlfriend.", he would confess to her. "Ridiculous, I know, but you never know what you'd find, even for a first impression.", he'd continue. "What about you? You looking for something short or long-term, or you just doing this to socialize?", he'd inquire.

tags:
notes: Chatting away

close tab

played by

Endless

The Nightingale
She/her
Twenty four
November 11
Slateport
Heterosexual
Assistant
executive
awards
1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2020 4:34:56 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar

"Socialize, here because of a friend more than anything." she answers, thinking it a little silly to seek a girlfriend, or anything in such a place. How was one supposed to hold a proper conversation like this? It was beyond her, perhaps because Isra liked to dig deep, to inquire well beyond the surface. That's all this was, the surface.

The wooloo takes great interest in the treat, his thank you and first bite overly dramatic for sake of it. It would seem they have made fast friends of each other when Isra hears the chime meaning the rounds need to move forward again.

Isra strands with apparent grace, whistling to get the wooloo's attention. "I can't say I understand why or the appeal Thomas, but I wish you luck in your search tonight. Perhaps you will find some sort if treasure waiting for you here."

Isra turns to leave, though it's still not her favorite way to spend time she feels a little less wound tight after speaking with him and it shows in the lack of tension in her shoulders. Ever so slightly.

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,461 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2020 22:21:39 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Indeed, Thomas was aware of how ridiculous this was. After all, this was barely enough to get an impression on the women he met, at least those he didn't know. But at the very least, it would pave the way towards future meetings, where he could hopefully get to know the women better. Where they could have a real conversation. Of course, it was also an exercise in gathering small bits of information, allowing his partners to do the talking, while he internally took notes.

Thomas nodded as she mentioned that she was here to make friends. Her aim was indeed much more logical. Pulse giggled at the Wooloo's behavior.

As time was called, Thomas nodded to her. "Of course, I wish you luck as well.", he would tell Isra, before he and Pulse would go along their own way.

While Isra didn't give him much, he could at least say this round was a lot less awkward than the last.

tags:
notes: Done