4,527 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
the last of winter's downpour [o]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2020 20:18:06 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
ROYAL
Royalty is wasted on those who don't achieve definition in conflict and build their own legacy.
TAG OPEN
POKÉMON

It was raining in Sootopolis. Raining so hard, in fact, that the people within the Eglet's Café had been instructed to remain inside until further notice by a League official.

The storm had come so suddenly that even Remiel hardly had time to escape to the comfort of his hotel room several blocks away. As things were, however, the vintage Greek-style café was probably the next best thing to comfort in the city. It had a host of lounge chairs and sofa in addition to its espresso bar, stools, and tables. The walls were covered in memorabilia from the history of Sootopolis, old family photos belonging to the proprietor, and maritime memorabilia, including oars and an anchor.

While other people gathered at the front-facing windows and watched the rain fall, creating slippery slopes and miniature waterfalls all across the crater city, the black-haired royal calmly sat upon one of the lounge chairs reading his book. Earl Grey, his Sinistea, had placed itself upon the coffee table in front of him and remained dormant. Beside it, another teacup was placed. Though this one was truly just a cup of earl grey: not a pokémon.
MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,104 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2020 2:25:37 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
she hadn't expected the skies to open up when she decided to spend the day searching for new books. really, it should have crossed her mind to check the weather before venturing out but... she doesn't really plan ahead in that way and so, it's a squeal of surprise that escapes her lips once the rain starts. it comes on slowly at first, a few sprinkles here and there before the fun begins. within moments of the first droplets hitting her cheeks, she turns her head up toward the sky only for it to develop into a full downpour.

she is quick, at least, in her endeavor of finding some shelter from the stormy weather. the closest building happened to be a quaint cafe and in she went, not giving the shop a second thought before disappearing inside. of course, she would have been thoroughly embarrassed if she miscalculated where she was on the street and ventured into someone's house instead but luckily, that is avoided. instead, she's greeted by the soothing aroma of coffee practically smacking her in the face upon entry.

it smells delicious and not just from the coffee. no, there's desserts too and her mouth is practically watering as she takes in the full view. a few patrons glance up at the newcomer as she stands there, soaking wet and looking a bit too much like a drowned dog. no matter, she doesn't mind... she just wants a cup of coffee and some cake! and so, without a second thought, she saunters closer toward the counter, her order already on the tip of her tongue. her smile is bright as she orders, only to turn sheepish as she meekly hands the man a few damp bills. whoops...

once her order is out of the way, she promptly turns on her heels and begins scanning for a place to sit. her eyes land on an almost unoccupied corner of the room, with plush lounge chairs and a big chipped tea cup? it looks alive, purple swirling at the edges of the cup. is that a pokemon? curiosity picks at her mind before she can even process anything else and her feet begin to move on their own accord, dark eyes already coming to life with excitement. she doesn't notice that she knows the man this teacup sits near until she's already in his bubble and already chirping at him with unbridled curiosity.

"hi, i'm sorry but," she starts, slowly lowering herself into the seat beside him with a smile. "what exactly is that cute little teacup? is it yours?" her eyes are currently trained on the pokemon, scanning its body with analyzing sweeps. only after a moment of processing her findings does she turn her dark gaze to him, eyelashes fluttering briefly before realization settles in and she squeaks. her cheeks come to life with a rosy flush of heat, mind drifting back to previous missions. oh boy. "remiel," she whispers, leaning in toward him as if to make sure it's actually him. huh, he looks different without a wet suit or a tool belt. in this light, it's undeniable that he's handsome and so, she flushes further as her body begins to fidget in her seat. "i'm so sorry, i didn't realize it was you!"
flammaenixlapisaliummarecauda
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,527 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2020 20:40:37 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
ROYAL
Royalty is wasted on those who don't achieve definition in conflict and build their own legacy.
POKÉMON

Absorbed in his book and unconcerned by the bodies drifting about in the room, Remiel doesn't notice the young woman approaching until she takes a seat beside him and makes her inquiry. He looks up from his reading to regard the possessed teacup in question as it literally stirs awake. A curious little face emerges from the yellow swirls in the thick purple ectoplasm occupying the cup.

"That's a Sinistea," He replies, as of yet unaware of the woman's identity but recognizing a certain familiarity in her voice. "It's native to my home region of Galar." Perhaps it is his own calm timbre, and accompanying disclosure of region, that prompts her to finally look at him and realize who he is. Regardless, the young royal turns to her when she speaks his name, and is equally as surprised to find her sitting beside him.

Though not at all as apologetic or embarrassed.

Lightly closing his book shut with a single hand, he sets it down on his lap as he regards the rosy red blush on her cheeks, then remains still and stares at her as she leans in closer. When she backs away again and fidgets, he's visibly confused. Though, in the confusion, he realizes that she, too, looks noticeably different than before...

Illeana Reyes seemingly always retained a sort of natural beauty that adapted itself to whatever situation it was in. But embellished and adorned in garments that complimented her figure brought out the aura of a lady fit to be a part of any royal court or ballroom. 

"There's no need to apologize, Miss Reyes. I'm simply surprised to find you here. Though not at all displeased." He added, recalling the exposure of her insecurities during their last assignment together.

Gesturing towards his Sinistea, the possessed little teacup finally arose from the table in a spin. After forming a tiny little hand from its ectoplasm and delicately pinching the broken stem of the cup's handle with its fingers, it issued the young lady a perfectly balanced bow in mid-air. As in, balanced well enough as to not spill a drop... of itself.

"This is Earl Grey. He is my retainer, of sorts. I travel with him most when I'm not on assignments." After the teacup twirls around the young lady, it hovers in front of her and offers to place itself in her hand if she should like. Remiel, in the meantime, makes an inquiry. "May I ask what brings you to Sootopolis on this stormy day?"
MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,104 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2020 2:48:04 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
the tips of her hair drip against the small of her back, small droplets merely adding to the soaked fabric. part of her wants to ring the dark strands out, free them of the dampness. she knows better, however, than to dampen a perfectly nice floor. and so, with expert fingers, she gathers the strands away from her neck, casting them over one shoulder and away from her back. the less water, the better... although, the odds seem to be in her favor today as she hadn't been mindless enough to wear a pearly white shirt. now that, my dear friends, would have been a disaster and not just for her.

the liquid in the chipped cup swirls with life, stirring at her voice mingling with the man's. it's a comfortable tone, something pleasant lurking in the depths of the baritone. her mind sings praises for more and instead, she keeps her eyes trained on the little tea cup, willing her mind to stay silent. she's trying to study, not listen to him speak all day. the light in her eyes practically gains a mind of its own as a small face rises from the surface of the purple ectoplasm, muted tones gaining life all at once. there is little she finds alluring about her eyes but she doesn't see the way they dance with delight at the sight of something she hasn't seen.

"a sinistea," she murmurs, tasting out the name on her tongue. it sounds curious, the syllables rolling off her tongue in a slow manner. "it's adorable. i can't decide if i want to study it or pet it." an odd thing to say, really, especially after just bombarding him with her presence but honesty always finds a way to drip from her lips. the smile that follows is genuine, sweet as honey. "i'm sorry, i shouldn't be ogling your friend when you're right there." a girlish giggle escapes her, then, and she brings her eyes to his face again, shyness clinging to every facial feature. the words sound teasing, flirty, and yet, she is the picture of innocence beside him, the meanings of her words flying over her head. she really just means that she doesn't want to be impolite toward him and the sinistea but now that it's out in the air between them, it sounds worse than she intended.

the woman's flush deepens under his stare, the light cherry color coming to life before his eyes. does he always stare at people like that? an idle hand rises to fiddle with the hem of her shirt, the silky fabric smooth beneath light fingers. is it hot in here? her face feels like fire and she doesn't understand it. deciding it's nothing more than embarrassment and nothing further, she shifts her gaze back toward the sinistea, perhaps if only to escape the eye contact. "well," she murmurs, the urge to apologize again rising like bile in the back of her throat. "i wouldn't want to assume you're excited, either." that'd just be rude and she really doesn't want to rub him the wrong way. so far, he's been nothing but kind to her, considerate and overall a welcome presence. although... she wouldn't necessarily be lying if she said she wasn't excited to run into him outside of a mission?

the soft gasp that escapes her is a pleasant sound, one that comes from a deep admiration for such a sight. his sinistea rises to the occasion once he gestures, elegant and regal. the spin was delightful but that bow? what a cute little thing! oh god, she wants one. the possessed teacup is adorable, dainty and everything a teacup should be. of course, it comes with practice and she can't help but prod, excited eyes fluttering toward remiel with barely contained curiosity. "did you teach it that?" her smile is bright as she turns her attention back toward the sinistea, words already tumbling from her mouth again in a soothing coo. "could you do that again? i loved it!"

he begins talking beside her and as she looks to him with attentive eyes, earl grey takes the opportunity to drift closer. the movement is enough to distract her from his words for a moment, captivating and without hesitation, she raises a hand toward the possessed teacup with a gentle smile. "what a cute name," she murmurs, winking at the sinistea as he begins to settle onto her palm. "i almost expected you to have something like that pokemon from the dive..." the woman resists the urge to shudder at that thought, the image of that monstrosity rising to the front of her mind before quickly being shuffled away in favor of other, more pleasant, thoughts.

"book shopping," she replies, gaze lingering on the sinistea for another moment before traveling toward his face. "in my defense, i didn't know it was going to start pouring..." illeana trails off, laughter soon following. it dies down after a brief interval and soon, she's leaning closer to him again, that curious look placed back upon her face. "what about you? what brings you to sootopolis?" she bites back what would have been the rest of the statement, deciding against informing him that she would have thought that he was into more exciting things than quaint cafes. something about him drips with mystery, excitement, temptation. she doesn't comment on it, however, and instead simply smiles, more than content with the current conversation and company.
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,527 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2020 22:45:01 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
ROYAL
POKÉMON

Remiel tilts his head slightly at the sight of the deepening blush. When she reaches to pull at the hem of her shirt and fidgets, he begins to wonder if the storm outside is making her more nervous than she lets on. As she breaks away from his gaze to regard Earl Grey, the black-haired royal breaks away his own to look out the window. The rain continues to pour heavily. The low rumble of thunder echoes in the distance, and he swears he can feel it reverberating lightly throughout his bones.

But his attention shifts back to Illeana when she admits curbing her presumptions about his feelings towards her presence here. She would be wrong in assuming he doesn't hold some degree of excitement in seeing her again. Outside of an assignment they've both been placed on, meeting her under such casual circumstances is sure to lead to interesting conversation, whether she chooses to believe that or not. But, before he can express that, Earl Grey delights her with his twirl and she moves on.

"I'm afraid not," He answers when asked whether he had instructed the Sinistea himself. "Earl Grey was a graduation gift from the dean of Hammerlocke University. He was trained long before I received him; and trained exceptionally well, at that."

As he speaks, the floating teacup happily adheres to her request, twirling around her once more before bowing again. Despite Remiel's nonchalant expression, the poltergeist aids in showing amusement and delight when the beautiful young lady giggles and smiles. Her charisma is infectious, and the room already feels warmer for it.

He casts a thankful nod when she compliments the Sinistea's name, and his thoughts dwell on Baal for a moment when she mentions 'that thing from the dive'. Oh, yes. The abomination. She hadn't quite taken a shine to it, had she? Remiel still found that slightly odd, considering she was a researcher. But he supposed genetics wasn't exactly the kind of research she enjoyed.

When she comes around to explaining her presence in Sootopolis, the young royal is apt to listen. There were certainly some popular boutiques here in Sootopolis. Considering her penchant for style, he wasn't at all surprised to hear that she had been shopping here. His eyes meet with hers again when she leans in, however, and asks how he had managed to find himself here.

"I'd come to study the Cave of Origin," He admits, setting a hand atop his book and gazing out the window. "Entry was restricted when I arrived, however. So I placed a formal request to the Devon Corporation and Sootopolis for a permit. I've been waiting since yesterday for a reply."

Turning back to Illeana, he sighs. "I came here this morning to read and enjoy some hot tea while I continued to wait. Then the storm came, and now I'm afraid my visit to the Cave of Origin will have to be postponed for some other time."
MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,104 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2020 22:48:17 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
outside the soothing atmosphere of the cafe, the storm rages, strong winds beginning to pound against glass. the pitter-patter of rain is soothing, however, and she listens for a moment. thunder begins to rumble, low at first before gaining momentum, gaining strength. a few moments of simple rain pass before another clap of thunder rolls in, a sharp crackling noise that quickly shifts into another low rumble. her eyes drift away from the sinistea toward the windows, curious for a moment. is it foreboding? the tumultuous storm howls louder as she stares, the familiar feeling of unease beginning to churn in her stomach. subconsciously, she drifts closer to him, mind lost in the weather.

his silence in response to her remark speaks volumes, even if it's her own assumptions that cause her mind to withdraw immediately. shame rises at once, rearing its ugly head with a sneer. had she been expecting something different? expecting him to refute her claims, to show excitement at her presence, to show something other than suffocating indifference. she feels foolish, then, in that calm corner of this cafe and it doesn't make sense. disappointment feels heavy on her mind and a tiny voice shames her for even thinking anyone could be excited to be around her. it's a silly thought, even more so with him at the center of such a fraudulent notion. she's nothing special, nothing a man like him would even notice. her mind reels, distracted, turbulent, and yet, her face tries to maintain a smile. it falls flat.

earl grey provides the perfect distraction for her and her messy thoughts. the possessed teacup continues to twirl, putting on a show, dragging her attention back toward him. he's cute, comforting in a way even and after a moment, she breaks her silence to coo at the little ghost before choosing to respond to his trainer. "a gift," she echos, eyes never leaving the happy teacup as earl grey showers her with affection upon hearing her laughter. "the dean must have been rather fond of you to provide you with such an excellent present." the assumption is shaky, as if she's uncertain of her own deductions. "yes, it seems to be some remarkable training. plus, earl grey looks like he's enjoying himself." her tone is affectionate, smile slowly beginning to gain brightness the longer she gazes at the cute little teacup.

her eyes shift, then, finding remiel's face again. he allows silence to fall between them as the conversation shifts away from his pokemon to their respective activities on this stormy day. he's intensively listening to her explanation, her little tidbit of information about her presence in the city, as if it's actually interesting and she simply stares at him, dark eyes meeting steel-blue. his purpose for being in sootopolis is much more fascinating, effectively managing to drag her mind away from any lingering thoughts of disappointment and immediately into that curious nature she openly displays. "what were you looking to study about it?" an eyebrow raises as she questions him, the need to understand more urgent than the notion that she shouldn't be prying into his personal motives. besides, it's an awe-inspiring place of old, of legends and myths. in a small way, it reminds her of the temple in snowpoint, filled to the brim with more knowledge than one could know what to do with. "hopefully they'll reply to your request soon," she offers softly with a smile to match the gentle tone.

her eyes drift to his lap, focusing on the book that sits against his thighs. yet again, her eyes take on an intrigued shine and once more, she's asking questions. "what kind of book?" she, being the easily excitable woman that she is, naturally shifts closer with her gaze narrowing in a slight squint. she can't quite make out the words that decorate the cover but... it looks like genuinely good reading. "you never know," illeana murmurs as the book is changed out of her line of sight in favor of his face. "the storm could ease up and pass soon." as if to contradict her point, thunder once again resonates outside, loud and deafening. "or," she giggles. "you'll be stuck in here with me all day."
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,527 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2020 18:43:21 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
ROYAL
POKÉMON

It had been a strange time in his life. There was no doubt about that. Remiel had made no move to win the dean's favor during his time in Hammerlocke University. Aside from his academic achievements and intelligence, he could not guess as to why the man had felt compelled to go the extra mile and gift him a Sinistea that was worth thousands. But his words had lingered in the back of Remiel mind since their last meeting nonetheless... and, as always, that feeling that he was missing something important gnawed away at him like a persistent termite.

In regards to Illeana's words, however, the black-haired royal simply nodded. Yes, he supposed the dean must have been fond of him on some level to have granted him such a gift. And Remiel had certainly been thankful. He couldn't have trained the little Sinistea better himself.

The conversation shifted towards his purpose there, and the young lad was certainly willing to divulge. Particularly because of the company he currently kept. "The history of Hoenn, and the identity of some of the pokémon that may have left their mark on its history. But, I've also been studying an ancient script... it's complicated." He paused for a moment to reach down and take a sip of his tea as the young lady expressed her well-wishes. He thanked her for them.

When she asked about the book, Remiel set his cup back down and raised his book for her to see. It was a leather hardcover dyed in blue, and the cream-colored panel on the front read: The Lore of the Land: A Comprehensive Analysis of Galarian Legends, from the Darkest Day to the Fairie Queen of Ballonlea. He then offered the book for Illeana to look through, if she would like. "I study the legends and lore of my home region on my spare time." He explained, settling his eyes on her expression as she looked it over. "For a... personal project."

By now he's noted that she's scooted closer to him. But, quite frankly, he doesn't mind it at all. Especially not after how close they'd gotten three hundred feet below the water's surface. He turns to look out the nearby window when she states the storm may yet pass sooner than anyone expected. Considering how abnormally quickly it came over them, the young royal could believe that.

The delicate chime of her giggling draws his attention back and, though her words almost sound self-deprecating in a way, her tone helps him gauge the mood. "I would consider that the highlight of this day." He sincerely, albeit flatly, replies.
MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,104 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2020 3:12:01 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
he nods and it seems as though her assumptions had been correct. a small bout of anxiety releases its grasp on her and perhaps she could breathe a little bit easier now, as if she didn't screw up in her musings. isn't that always the thing about assumptions? they come with half the information, guided by only what is presented instead of the insight beyond what is placed before you. assume and be right or wrong. the correctness comes with an air of understanding and the failure comes with anxiety and apologies. perhaps that is why she asks so many questions. seeking the facts, the knowledge that comes with answers, and acting accordingly. or, perhaps, it's because her parents hated her assumptions, hated that air of foolish certainty. she forces that train of thought to come to a screeching end. diving deeper is nothing more than a painful stroll down memory lane and she'd prefer to stay in this moment.

remiel begins to explain the background of his visit and her attention is drawn in. a moth to a flame, captured by the light and drifting toward it with shining eyes. she supposes she shouldn't be surprised by this reasoning, really. it's logical for people to be drawn to the allure of the cave. the thirst for knowledge guides most toward the historical place, some more than others perhaps. although, she's curious as to if he's already glanced over the books on such legends. perhaps he's simply more interested in seeing the physical evidence laid out in front of him than some flowery words on white pages. "the cave holds a lot of richness to it," she murmurs after a moment, as if choosing her words carefully. "have you read some of the studies on what it contains? or would you rather come to your own deductions instead?" she's uncertain which method he prefers, really, but that persistent urge to inquire continues to lead her. and then, she continues, picking apart his words for crumbs of insight. "an ancient script, hm?" she glances toward the windows, toward the downpour and the cave that lies beyond the curtains of rain. "can i ask what you mean by complicated?" illeana questions after a slight silence. does he find the script complicated? or is that comment meant for what it holds? her eyes don't drift toward him again for a little while, content with staring at the droplets of rain as they run in rivets down glass. "perhaps by visiting the cave, you will find what you seek. maybe it won't be complicated anymore, like a blindfold is being lifted from your eyes."

his expression of gratitude draws her gaze back to him, a soft smile rising to her lips. and then, he's lifting his book for her to see better, putting it on display. a lovely shade of blue with a light cream panel for the title. it truly does look like good reading now that she can see the name clearly. a comprehensive analysis of galarian legends... hm, a book she would actually love to throw herself into, immerse herself within its contents. she accepts it from him gingerly, careful fingers beginning to crack it open and turn pages. each one holds so much knowledge, so much information she hadn't even really heard of before today. "this looks lovely," she murmurs, eyes never leaving the pages as she continues to thumb through. another region's lore has always been something that brings about a certain excitement in the woman. they always seem to teach so much yet leave much to interpretation, as if the meaning behind the legend differs from person to person. it's fascinating to see the different takes, really, and it prompts her to ask him a question, voice sounding faraway. "do you have a favorite legend?" part of her believes that everyone has one specific favorite as far as legends go. normally, it ends up telling a bit about a person. what they find interesting, what kind of interests they have. her own favorite legend even lends itself toward the person she is... the legend of the lake guardians. another joins it in her mind but it feels more like a child's dream of mirage pokemon and so she disregards it.

"i don't suppose you'll indulge on what that personal project entails," she muses, gently closing the book and offering it back to him. her eyes linger on the cover of the book for another moment before lifting to find his once more. she doesn't want to pry into his personal affairs and instead leaves that part of the conversation behind, leaving her remark as the only comment she'll make toward it. the window draws her in again and she lets out a soft sigh, the rain sounding louder than before. it's calming as it always is, with the steady pitter patter drowning out the sound of her heart beating in her ears. a sense of comfort seems to cling to the air and she relishes in it. and then, thunder comes and breaks apart the stillness of it all with rough hands. she's acutely aware of the closeness their bodies have, of the fabric of her shirt brushing against his. even more so, she's oh so aware of the fact that she startled at the sharp crackle of thunder.

illeana lingers on the weather outside just a bit longer, even after he speaks. she replays the tone used in her head as if it holds some meaning she doesn't understand. words can simply be just words, after all, and she doesn't want to entertain false hope. and yet, her chest flutters slightly because someone finds her to be the highlight of their day and that is enough for her to latch onto with hungry fingers. it's silly and ridiculous and yet she can't stop herself from falling for it every. single. time. the flat tone does little to deter the flutter and instead, it's her mind that casts doubt onto his statement. "is that so?" she offers in response, full attention drifting back to him and those steel eyes of hers find his own. she doesn't want to even begin to analyze what her stare might hold, really. doubt, longing, searching, it all ends the same, with the bitter taste of disappointment clinging to her mouth. "i wouldn't have guessed that, really." she breaks eye contact as a waiter comes to deliver her coffee (sugar with a hint of coffee really) and a slice of chocolate cake. her delight is palpable and she chirps out a happy expression of gratitude before the waiter disappears and it's only the two of them in that corner once more. "it doesn't seem fitting for someone like me to be the highlight of someone's day." she doesn't glance toward him to gauge his reaction, instead busying herself with raising her mug to her lips for a sip.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 24, 2020 8:26:20 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]thread complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 15 pokedollars & 2 infamy!
[break]