awards
2,630 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
too spicy for the pepper [sd]
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2020 18:38:43 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
By now Adrian can only describe himself as exasperated, not that it's anyone's fault but his own. This whole affair proved taxing on him and his patience, the whole charade more or less a trifling waste of most anyone's time. At least, that's how he was beginning to spin it now...

I think it's only one more table left, right...?

Arriving at the table before his partner, he's able to refresh himself in relative comfort, although he'd begun to realize he's not cut out for this sort of event. Nervously downing the depths of his cup, Adrian's feet begin to fidget and tap in place, causing Persian to paw at the loafers. 'Stop that.'

One more table... one more table...

Just a classy cat living its best life.

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2020 2:39:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bodygoldr"]
[attr="class","bodygoldrt"]

[break]

River is only slightly visibly disappointed and annoyed. As he approaches his next table, it seems his attention is off and his lips are curled in a disappointed frown. His first two dates had granted him no promise, they had each turned him down in some way or another.[break][break]

And, given that he was too young to indulge in drinking and partying, he was sober and bored.[break][break]

Or at least, he was until he saw just who his next date was.[break][break]

"Look who's trying to get 'caught' now, eh?"

[newclass=.bodygoldr] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; padding: 35px; width: 330px; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 30px; text-align: justify; background: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldr b] color: #765D75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldr h1] display: inline-block; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; line-height: 0%; color: #765D75; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldr h2] display: inline-block; line-height: 0%; font-size: 11px; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #765D75; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldrt] float: right; margin: -36px; margin-top: -26px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldrt a] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration: none; background: #333; padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldrp] margin-left: -35px; margin-bottom: -40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldrp img] background: #333; padding: 10px; padding-left: 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
MERCURIAL
in my solitude
6'1" height
6'1" height
I picked the stitches, now I can't stop bleeding
awards
2,630 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2020 7:24:40 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
Adrian is caught somewhere between concern and relief at the sight of River approaching the table. "Oh?" He manages to sit up, challenging them with a cocked eyebrow. "I thought there was a platonic option...? But I guess you've finally gone and outed yourself," he says with a smug grin. Knowing was half the battle, or so they said.

"Why don't you take a seat," he gestures to the vacant chair with a fluid wave of his hand. Miser purrs loudly at his feet but otherwise remains docile, perhaps growing weary of this whole business. But for Adrian it was finally beginning to show some promise. "Take a load off, mm?"

The smile he's wearing is sly, and his eyes glint with a devious ploy. "I had you fingered for a..." There wasn't a comfortable way of saying it, so he let the silence hang in the air to fill the void.

Shrugging with one hand, he continued his sentiment. "Well... I think you know." Taking the glass from off the table he engrosses himself in the refreshments. "So, how have you been?"

Adrian's flushed face has a permanent smile plastered to it as he basks in the affirmation he'd been waiting for. It was always so frustrating having to, as one might say: Beat around the bush.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2020 14:05:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

"It was never a secret."[break][break]

He smirks, lips pulled back into a charming grin. He follows Adrian's direction to take a seat, and he slides into the designated chair smoothly. The boys Shinx has reappeared in the crowd. It appeared she'd fallen behind but had finally managed to catch up. Her golden fur brushes up against the fellow feline as she makes due to introduce herself.[break][break]

Adrian continues to appear somewhat flabbergasted by River's interest in men and women, and the boy shrugs his shoulders indifferently.[break][break]

"I'm not picky, I prefer the company of either or, sometimes both."[break][break]

He winks.[break][break]

But then he's asked how he's been and River pauses, especially now that he's noticed the flush of his partners cheeks. [break][break]

"Far better, now that you're here. I didn't take you for the public type."

[newclass=.bodygoldr] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; padding: 35px; width: 330px; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 30px; text-align: justify; background: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldr h1] display: inline-block; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; line-height: 0%; color: #765D75; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldr h2] display: inline-block; line-height: 0%; font-size: 11px; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #765D75; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldrt] float: right; margin: -36px; margin-top: -26px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldrt a] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration: none; background: #333; padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldrp img] background: #333; padding: 10px; padding-left: 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
MERCURIAL
in my solitude
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,630 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2020 4:23:15 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
"Wasn't it? Adrian supposed the cat was out of the bag, even if he'd feigned innocence on his part. River wouldn't have bought it for a moment, even if it was the truth, now would he? I doubt that.

"Oh?" It garnered his attention, although he wondered about that prospect himself. It made him realize the depth of River's perversions, if nothing else. But did Adrian really have room to judge?

...No.

"I'm really not," the words run dry and disinterested from out his mouth, revealing his exasperation. "I'm not really sure why I decided to..." Was he trying to meet that special someone? No. But he'd a vested interest in Slateport ever since the incident on New Year's.

Maybe he just felt he couldn't get away from it, no matter how much he distanced himself, and had decided simply to engross himself in it. Time heals all wounds, or however that stuffy platitude went.

"It's not been all that bad, but... I don't think I could entertain another stranger for more than a few odd minutes before flaking." Keeping a conversation going took work, and he'd been running his mouth enough today...

"...Kind of craving a cigarette right now, actually."

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2020 0:56:42 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

River drums his fingers on the surface of the table idly, carefully watching the other boys face. He seems flustered and confused, unwilling to really say what's on his mind.[break][break]

"I see. Are you uncomfortable then? Here, with me?"[break][break]

The vibe he's getting from Adrian is mildly dampening. It seems that he's out for strike three on the whole speed dating thing. What a bummer.[break][break]

"A shame, I'm good company."

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
MERCURIAL
in my solitude
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,630 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2020 4:22:30 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
"Did you wanna head outside?" Adrian wasn't opposed to River's company, he was just experiencing a craving. It seems he'd given River some other impression however, one that needed remedied. But Adrian was poorly equipped.

"We can chat out there. 'Sides, I think this might be the last round..." From the analog clock he could see, that at least seemed to be the case, though whether they might welcome an extension was unknown. But Adrian could only handle meeting and greeting so many new people before he burned out. "Or don't you want to...?

Adrian managed a pout. "I'm not trying to give you the cold shoulder. I'm just... tired."

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2020 16:43:19 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

River blinks as he looks back up at Adrian. He had been ready to dip, call it quits for the night. He had misread Adrian's signals at first. But now he was misunderstanding once again. Was he actually interested?[break][break]

The other boy's question throws him off-guard - it's a question he normally asks those he's courting. He's usually the one to be so forward.[break][break]

Not that he minded the roles to be reversed.[break][break]

The analog clock seemed to have stopped ticking, like someone had pressed pause. In doing so, several people were busy putting tables away or otherwise moving on. The two of them would not be missed in the crowd.[break][break]

"I want to."[break][break]

River's eyes find Adrian's pout, and as soon as they make it outside, he presses the boy against the wall outside. His clear eyes search the boys face, hungry.

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
MERCURIAL
in my solitude
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,630 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2020 0:59:17 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
He's able to make his way outside with River accompanying him, although he's definitely fixated on the cravings for a cigarette. After the step out of the establishment and past a few 'NO SMOKING' ordinance signs, he attempts to snatch a box of menthol kings from his jacket's left pocket, and a lighter from the right. But River was insatiably impatient, pushing their weight against him fervently, backing him up against the wall.

Adrian's mind races in the rush of things, and his eyes find River's betraying a certain desire of his own, a yearning for something more... intimate.

Surely enough, his body begs for much the same. Fumbling for a response, Adrian gestures to the zippo and cigarette he was hoping to spark up.

"Do you want it so badly...?" He manages a husky breath, mouthing the words as a smile forces its way across his features. Damn, it was such a heartthrob when someone wanted it.

His voice is a throaty murmuring of dulcet tones as he continues at length with River against him.

"Am I supposed to take you here in broad daylight, then? It'd surely make for a good view..." Adrian leans into River's embrace, cooing into his ear, letting his breath wash over the nape of their neck in a way that must surely beg their attention.

"Or can't you wait 'til we're somewhere private?" And after I've had my cigarette...

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times