believe me [s]
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2020 2:53:23 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","league"]

There's a lot on her mind, too much, really. It's overwhelming and she spent the first half of her planning just sitting there hyperventilating. She should tell someone, right? Cait knew, sort of. Pretty sure she knew, or at least suspected.[break][break]

But what if she wasn't? What if this was all just a crazy vivid fever dream and what happened out there on the mountain, in the volcano, what if she'd made it up? Was she capable of an imagination like that?[break][break]

Shaking hands run through her hair - has she showered? Gross. Moving on.[break][break]

It's raining but her skin still feels too warm, like super fucking warm. Like she's probably sizzling the rain right off her skin and she's practically dry. [break][break]

Her fist raises for a moment to bang on the door but the pit in her stomach forces her to hesitate. Was this a good idea? Of course it was, she could trust with anything. [break][break]

But instead of knocking, she fumbles the doorknob and lets herself in. She doesn't check to see if the knob is smoking but it probably is. It cools rapidly in the rain, thank God.[break][break]

"Kim? Kim, oh my god. Please tell me you're home. Kim!"[break][break]

Stormy stumbles through the entranceway, struggling to get her shoes off. She keeps tugging at the front of her jacket. There's sweat on her brow instead of rain and she's panicking again.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
believe me [s]
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2020 3:44:13 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
Kim sits within the kitchen, his eyes peeking up from his laptop- one hand on the keyboard while the other held onto a cup of coffee- the man finishing a sip as Stormy barged in.

Slowly coming to sit the mug down, he licks his lips lightly, standing and slowly beginning to walk over to her.

Just because I call you stormdrain doesn’t mean i want you to act like one y’know.

He chuckles, waving her in and forgoing questions of why she was here or why she had entered the way that she had.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
believe me [s]
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2020 14:04:16 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

Stormy's rapid breathes manage to steel themselves into some false sense of calm, just by seeing Kim set his life aside to stand up and approach her. But damnit, he's moving too slowly.[break][break]

"Oh, shut up, Kim."[break][break]

She says this breathlessly as she sprints into his chest, wrapping her arms tight and doing her absolute best to melt into his body. Speaking of, she feels like she's melting, but the moment her arms swarm Kim's body, she feels like she's rapidly cooling, rapidly calming.[break][break]

"Thank God, thank fucking God."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
believe me [s]
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2020 18:25:15 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
Between her skipped breaths and ragged tone, Kim takes it her day has already been hard enough, but when she tells him to shut up, he can’t help but smile, Stormy’s steps taken towards him accepted with open arms, allowing her into his embrace.

You are… very damp.” He says in a laughing voice, patting her head gently. “Go get yourself cleaned up, I don’t want another Valentines day situation.

With one last pat on the back he gently pushes her away and towards the stairs.

I stocked the guest room up with clothes for you and Franny- yours are in the left dresser and hers are on the right- after your all cleaned up come on down and we’ll talk.

He claps his hands together after giving her one last little shove then sighs as he pulls on his shirt, summoning the Gothoria to finish the work he had started before the sudden appearance of Stormy. The rest of his night would be dedicated to his girl in her disheveled state.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
believe me [s]
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2020 19:24:21 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

The woman heaves another deep breath as he pats her head. Her cheek nuzzles tighter against his shirt, effectively dampening the fabric. When his hand moves to pat her pack and the rumble of his voice in her ear mentions getting cleaned up, she feels herself being pushed off of him.[break][break]

She frowns but obliges, following his directions and making her way to the prepared guest room. She soon returns with a towel, to disappear into the shower. The water runs hotter and hotter as she works to scrub off the dirt and the stinky panic-sweat and whatever else she'd collected on the way over.[break][break]

When she returns, her skin is pink with warmth and her face looks just a little less like she might vomit.[break][break]

Once again, she hazards a deep breath as she approaches Kim. Her hair has been roughly towel-dried and lifted off her shoulders into a bun.[break][break]

"I took a shower - I know you didn't exactly say I could but, whatever."[break][break]

She rolls a shoulder uncomfortably before glancing around the room. [break][break]

"I - can we sit down, please?"

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
believe me [s]
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2020 20:15:52 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
The time she takes to clean herself up offers Kim more than enough time for switch into another shirt and set a kettle on. When she returns Kim could be found in the kitchen looking through an assortment of teas aptly labeled ‘Stormy weather’, the man responding in a monotone voice as he picked through the boxes.

Oh no, you cleaned yourself up before you sat on my furniture, how tragic~” He chuckles, pulling out two seperate tea bags and setting them in cups.

When she speaks again, Kim looks over his shoulder, examining her features. From her tone alone he could tell what sat on her mind was eating away at her plenty, but to view her in such distress was a sight he could not shy away from.

...Yea.” He spoke simply, pouring the boiling water into each cup, quickly picking up both by the handles and setting them down on the coffee table in the living room.

You okay?” Kim said with a concerned tone in his voice, taking a seat beside her when she had finally decided to sit.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
believe me [s]
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2020 2:05:46 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

The kettle whistles and the boisterous noise is such a welcome sound to the turmoil of her thoughts that, for a moment, she merely focuses on it. It's only when Kim agrees to sit down with her by the coffee table that she resumes her thoughts.[break][break]

One hand scratches her upper arm, picking, perhaps, at a scab or old wound. Stress writes itself in obvious wrinkles in her forehead as she fights to find her words.[break][break]

As humorous as he's acting, she can't find the strength to enjoy it.[break][break]

The woman sits, uncomfortably comfy in the chair. She's fighting to maintain composure, reaches for the mug to steady herself. But her hands are shaking a bit and she looks fight or flight.[break][break]

"Yes? No? I don't know? I think I died, Kim."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
believe me [s]
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2020 4:09:35 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
Listening as she spoke what few words she did, Kim sipped his tea idly, the taste of coffee still on his tongue as he did. In fact, after Stormy had sputtered out a sentence, he walked over and traded drinks with the Gothorita, the pokemon happy to partake in something less caffeinated.

For a few seconds after he had returned, he sat in silence, sipping the coffee with an accepting nod, soon looking to Stormy with a slightly confused expression.

What?” His brow lifted with interest as he questioned her.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
believe me [s]
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2020 2:15:31 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

Nerves prevent her from effectively forming her thoughts, but she's also overwhelmed with the realisation that she's telling the truth. Or at least, the truth as she remembered it. [break][break]

The tremble in her hands grows so unsteady that she glances down, only to see that the cup has grown incredibly hot. The tea within has begun to boil, splashing hot water onto her hands. She recoils and sets the mug down hastily. Her thumb brushes the tea water from her hand.[break][break]

"Or, I guess I didn't die, since I'm here right now. But it certainly.. felt like I might die."[break][break]

Her words tumble over one another without much order to them, no organization and a lost train of thought. Her brows furrow together and she nearly puts her head in her hands just to try and think.[break][break]

"I was with Cait - we were on Mt. Pyre I think. Or maybe the other one, I can't remember anymore. Fuck. It doesn't matter. We - I - was looking for Moltres. Ho-oh was there instead but, but it - the Ho-oh - it wasn't right. It looked wrong, and it attacked us. There was a ritual I was performing to summon Moltres. Some guy told me the final part was to jump into the volcano."[break][break]

She looks up from her hands and there's some sort of strength in her eyes as she gazes upon Kim's face.[break][break]

"I jumped, Kim. I jumped into the volcano."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
believe me [s]
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2020 0:30:49 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
Simple stains on the wood flooring are an afterthought to the mental state his friend was currently in, his external demeanor a calm and cool state, concern internally growing with each and every second she speaks.

It’s only when she says she jumped into the volcano that the facade broke, his face growing pale with writhe.

You WHAT?!” He comes to a stand, pulling her up to examine her all over as a worried mother would to their child.

Stormy you jumped into the fucking volcano? Did you land on a ledge or something? Are you hurt? Do you need to go to the hospital?

Nearly beginning to hyperventilate, he calms down a bit, continuing to stand as he catches his breath. “Where’s Cait? Is she okay?

He felt queasy, the sudden burst of emotion coming to realization all at once as he struggles to keep himself steady.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
believe me [s]
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2020 13:31:32 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

Kim's calm composure helps Stormy maintain her focus. With his focus entirely on her, she can find some semblance of peace and security. But, when she finishes her wild rant of emotions and information she's suddenly standing and being held up by Kim as he looks her up and down. He's yelling and she's wincing.[break][break]

"I-I don't know, I don't remember. It was hot and, and.."[break][break]

She shakes her head anxiously at his suggestion she go to a hospital. There were no noticeable injuries, no burns. She was fine.[break][break]

At the mention of Cait, Stormy offers him a meek shrug.[break][break]

"She's fine, really fine. I promise."[break][break]

Now that Kim's hyperventilating, she's at a loss for words. Her confidence is lost and she almost feels like crying.[break][break]

"Moltres caught me in the volcano. I-it pulled me out and I was flying. My skin stopped burning and it was like I had been reborn as Moltres had. With my help and Cait's we managed to help Moltres fight back against the Ho-oh. I-I think we killed it. Whatever it was. It, like, evaporated or something. It wasn't real, I don't think."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
believe me [s]
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2020 20:00:23 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
The steady stream of information she had given only piqued more questions from him, each seemingly more important than the last. He was at a loss for words, overwhelmed by his duty as a councilman to question her, and his duty as her friend to comfort her. It sucked. Though it wouldn’t take long for him to come to a conclusive answer.

Okay.” He said with a sigh, relief washing over him with the knowledge of Cait’s health. He should be thankful Stormy was still here with him, and he was, but of all the things she could have told him, her saying she jumped into a volcano was the last thing he had expected to hear from her.

He took his seat once more, setting his face into his hands as he thought for a few seconds, soon turning his attention back to Stormy.

Okay… so…” His head shakes, Kim trying to call forth the words he meant to say. “Let’s just… analyze this okay? Work through it all. Because honestly Storms, you just layed a huge fucking bomb on my lap and I’m lowkey panicking over it.

A sigh escapes as he leans back into the couch, collecting his thoughts before speaking once more.

What did the Ho-oh look like? We’ll start with that.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
believe me [s]
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2020 21:03:07 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

He's stopped talking, stopped touching her, stopped exhibiting any semblance of calm. Her breath hitches in her throat and she folds her hands into her laps, seeking some sort of self-soothing motion. Her nails dig into her skin as she holds on tight, fighting to keep herself grounded.[break][break]

The 'okay' is less relieving than she had anticipated it to be, because she can see in his expression that everything is far from okay. [break][break]

Instead, Kim takes his seat and Stormy stands, awkwardly, before eventually coaxing herself to sit as well. But an anguished gasp leaves her lips when Kim puts his head into his hands, remaining silent. He's thinking, he's putting her words together and she's desperate, desperate, for him to say something. [break][break]

"I'm so sorry Kim. I'm so, so fucking sorry."[break][break]

But if he were panicking, Stormy was probably deceased. Her words fumble over themselves as she sobs between enunciation. One hand raises to wipe away tears, while the other hand bunches around the fabric of the blanket she'd tucked around herself at some point.[break][break]

He asks her a question and she's taken back to the fight. She had been so brave then, facing down death and horror. Looking willingly into her demise without breaking a sweat. So why could she not be brave now?[break][break]

"I-I don't know. It was.. almost like a gelatinous mess. Like an alien, or a child's rendition of what they thought Ho-oh should be. It's hard to explain, I--"[break][break]

More tears, but they almost feel like relief, like the weight that she'd held onto was finally being lifted.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
believe me [s]
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2020 21:37:29 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
She’s stressed, sobbing, and recounting the situation was proving a task in and of itself. Yet here he was pushing her to do so.

His face twist into exasperation, and soon placidity as he looks to his Gothorita, the pokemon subsequently releasing a heal pulse through the open room; the effects creating a soothing atmosphere.

It’s okay... It doesn’t matter.” Setting a hand onto hers, he looks into her eyes. “All that matter is that you’re okay. Anything else is trivial.

He waves Stormy closer then pulls her into his embrace, an attempt to quell her mind as well as he could provide at the moment.

Relax, m’love, you aren’t in trouble. Just had me a little worried is all.

They could recount another time, now wasn’t the moment to do so.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
believe me [s]
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2020 21:47:01 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

With the help of a change in atmosphere courtesy of Kim's Gothorita, Stormy manages to stifle her sobs into miserable hiccups. Tear stains run rivers down her pale cheeks, but she tries to wipe them away nonetheless. [break][break]

His hand settles on hers and she latches onto his comfort, fingers locking around his fingertips.[break][break]

"I-I don't know - I don't know if I'm okay."[break][break]

She gasps through her hiccups, but takes his invitation to crawl into his arms. His warmth and arms wrapped around her are an immediate relief, and she presses her face up and under his chin, eyes squeezed closed. Her breathes quiet and slow as she focuses her energy on being comforted.[break][break]

"I love you, Kim."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay