slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
believe me [s]
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2020 6:17:36 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
That’s fine, you don’t have to be okay- you jumped into a fucking volcano afterall- I’m just glad you’re here.

Once she’s properly situated in his hold he plants a kiss gingerly on her forehead, hugging her a little tighter.

Love you too, Stormcloud.” His voice was quiet and calm, betraying the thoughts that ran through his mind which were anything but.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
believe me [s]
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2020 17:08:48 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","league"]

He says it's fine and she breathes a sigh of relief. The last thing she'd wanted to do was disappoint or hurt the people closest to her, the people she loved.[break][break]

The kiss pressed to her forehead puts a smile on her face, as does the squeeze following it. One arm wedges itself between his back and the couch as she maintains a hold on him, fingers twisting the fabric of her shirt.[break][break]

"Can I stay here? With you? I don't want to be alone right now."[break][break]

Her voice is but a mumble against his neck.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
believe me [s]
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2020 1:51:03 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
He takes a breath, gently leaning back into the couch, maintaining a hold on Stormy as he did.

I don’t mind. It’s not like I had to do anything to do tonight anyways.

A white lie told to sate her already troubled mind, but nothing he couldn’t handle with a little help.

I just have to send a message to Najwa and then my night is dedicated to you.

His free hand moves to his pocket and takes out a phone, quietly typing his message as he lays his head onto Stormy’s.

Oh right! I need to tell you about Najwa! She’s really cool! You two absolutely need to meet!

His eyes grow bright and his mood lightens up, the excitement in his tone obvious.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
believe me [s]
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2020 14:25:31 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

Stormy breathes a sigh of relief when he agrees, and when he leans back on the couch. Her desperate hold slackens a bit when she's reassured she can stay, that she doesn't have to go anywhere, that Kim doesn't intend to leave.[break][break]

He mentions a woman but she barely responds. It's unsurprising anyway, she had always known Kim to involve himself with other women.[break][break]

The screen is blindingly bright, so she resists the temptation to peek at what he's typing and instead keeps her eyes closed. Kim's cheek presses comfortably against the top of her head and she instead focuses on that.[break][break]

At his sudden burst of excitement, Stormy mumbles an encouraging response, but not an actual word or phrase.[break][break]

But it does encourage her to peel herself off of Kim and attempt to wipe the tears off her cheek.[break][break]

"I might be jealous, Kim."[break][break]

Despite the seriousness of her statement, the woman is smiling in jest.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
believe me [s]
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2020 15:25:25 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
Stormy’s staying over, some stuff happened, call you when things calm down, heart heart heart. (Imagine those are hearts!) <3

He smiles, sending the message before tucking the phone away, setting his other hand onto Stormy’s head and stroking her hair lightly.

Jealous of what, Storms? You’ll always be my girl, no matter what happens between more or anyone else. Besides, how can I get rid of you when you come crashing through one of my doors every three or so months.

A chuckle follows his words, a finger idly twirling loose strands of hair that hang from the towel.

That being said, I don’t hate the attention you give me one bit.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
believe me [s]
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2020 15:42:19 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

In the event of their brief cuddle session, the towel wrapped around Stormy's hair has begun to disassemble. It spills over her shoulder and she eventually removes it, tossing it behind her and onto a chair until she could put it away later.[break][break]

She leans into his hand as he strokes her hair, sighing softly as he eyes grow half-lidded and relaxed. [break][break]

There is, however, a slight squeeze of genuine worry as he speaks. Despite how light-hearted she is and how happy she is to hear that he's happy, she's realizing just how attached to Kim she had become.[break][break]

He twirls a strand of her damp hair around his finger and she smiles.[break][break]

"I'm just fond of you, Kim."[break][break]

Stormy brushes his cheek softly with her thumb.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
believe me [s]
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2020 2:54:04 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
Kim chuckles lightly, his hand patting her head a bit before speaking.

I’m fond of you too Storms.

He sighs deeply before continuing.

As fond as one can be for their friend at least.

As far as Kim was concerned, Stormy was the best friend he could only dream to have; what interest, he once had in her, now nothing more than ashes compared to the embers they once were.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
believe me [s]
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2020 3:03:53 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

Stormy smiles, but for some reason it feels strained. She's tired and it's late and she's vulnerable.[break][break]

Perhaps she had been looking for something she shouldn't have been. She sighs quietly as she pulls his hand from the side of her head, squeezing it. Her breath tickles the back of his hand before she kisses it, shifting her weight to pull away.[break][break]

"I'm sorry. I'm... I should get some sleep."[break][break]

And then she gets up from her spot against him on the couch, tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear as she turned away to retire to the spare room.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
believe me [s]
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2020 3:25:42 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
There was nothing wrong with casual skinship, hell, since she had decided to cuddle up to him Kim was simply indulging in Stormy’s comfort. Though when the woman takes it a step further, Kim can’t help but become cognizant of her. His face forced to keep its smile- the man unwittingly putting on the expression where he aimed to not.

Yea.” He responded simply as he come to a stand. “You’ve had a long day, you could use some rest.

His previous aim to spend quality time with the woman had suddenly overstayed its welcome.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
believe me [s]
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2020 3:31:15 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

She retires to her room quickly and quietly, but her sleep is restless and uncomfortable.[break][break]

When morning comes, she changes into the clothes she had arrived in. They were still damp, but not uncomfortable as they had been. [break][break]

She leaves without saying goodbye, bearing the assumption that Kim may have already left for his own activities. If he hadn't, she does her best to leave without disturbing the peace and calm of the apartment.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
believe me [s]
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2020 4:13:50 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
Despite the sudden arrival of Stormy leading to the stifling of his work, Kim would still manage to return to it, the Gothorita at his side as he pushed through the night- the psychic type clearing his mind of any thoughts that would dwell on the situation that had conspired earlier into the night.

When morning had come and Stormy begun making her way out, Kim gave her an exhausted smile, waving when she appeared. And when she made her way for the door, he spoke calmly, despite the state he was currently in.

He would not allow her to leave without wrapping his arms around her, laying his weight into her slightly before lifting her into the air a big bear hug given before he put her down gently, his face squishing against hers.

"Love you Stormy~ If you need me, just call. I'll always be here for you."

Stormy? Leaving quietly? While Kim is right there? HA. As unlikely as him not having an outfit for every occasion.