Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,498 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
blumpkin spice [c]
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2020 7:22:00 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 "oh yeah, dude! i play racing car games. some shooters." noah signs into his own computer too, fingers clumsy in their typing. there is no smooth rhythm— and it's as if he's searching for the alphabet itself. "but i've been getting into a bunch of other games lately."

at adrian's confusion, noah shuffles his seat over. it bumps into adrian's as he peers at the the other's computer screen.

"what do you usually play then?" noah hums. "like do you do the ones with raids and shit? and like, you're on a schedule and you gotta log in to something at a certain time."

his houndour stirs from the comfortable alcove underneath his desk, but lowers its head again with a yawn.

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
763 height
763 height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,390 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
blumpkin spice [c]
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2020 5:49:50 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
"Well, there was a shooter I played like that, but it's kind of boring these days..." He was younger then, too, but he'd quite enjoyed those years. He'd jostled in place by Noah's clumsy clambering for the keyboard, which prompted him to cast a mildly fuming glare their way. "Racing, huh? I never liked most racers, unless it was like, some sort of crash derby with power items or something. I like those kinds..."

He began to drift off as he began sifting through the various client icons on the screen. Most of what they had available on here seemed horribly dated or like some sort of indie game, although they did have the latest few shooters installed from the past year's anticipated releases. But he'd given up on most of them after realizing he was trash at them.

"There was that one MMORPG that was coming out this year, wasn't there? Bulwarks something...?" ...Nope, can't remember it.

After a few moments of casually clicking around, he finally settles on a typical shooter, launching the game and quickly finding it needed an update. Typical. Adrian's amber eyes flitted over to Noah's screen, a deft finger brought to the monitor's screen, tapping against the selfsame game's logo.

Call of Duty.

"Wanna try this one? It's pretty... popular."
A classy albeit distanced cat.
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,498 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
blumpkin spice [c]
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2020 7:50:37 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 "oh yeah! blades and bulwarks." noah says.

he scoots around in his chair, the wheels rolling back and forth. his houndour, frey, grumbles and like a cat, swats at the chair leg so its trainer stops.

"sure, are ya good at it?" he moves in toward adrian's space, chair bumping against his. he leans in to view the other's monitor before facing adrian with a smile. "like, i could play but i don't mind watching too, dude. 'cause you'd just be carrying me." noah laughs as the clients complete their updates.

"are you good at shooters? like, do ya always get a positive kda, man?"

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
763 height
763 height
awards
2,390 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
blumpkin spice [c]
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2020 23:00:02 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
"I used to be pretty good," he said with no small hint of pride. He recalled late nights playing the older iterations of the game, getting drunkards to cuss and swear when he beat them, and spewing his own obscenities when he lost...

Good times; simpler times. Would that he could go back and relive some of those memories. Instead they'd be trying to make some new ones.

Adrian cast a weary glance Noah's way. "Don't you start backseat gaming on me, man, I hate that," he warned testily. "I'm not a fan of their newer games. I stopped playing them for multiplayer years ago." The game menu launched, and he queued into matchmaking for Free For All, something of a personal favorite. The game loaded in and the countdown to start began.

3... 2... 1!

Adrian immediately assaulted the controller with input, sprinting into the nearest enemy by exploiting the sound of their footsteps, peppering them with his equipped submachine gun before... well, somehow dying first despite getting the first hit. Somehow every bullet of his after the first few missed their hitbox, much to his chagrin. Rrrgh.

"That's what I hate about this game; First hit, I'm using the gun in its proper range, but he just blasts me because of ridiculous recoil and flinch..." He wears a disgruntled pout before he respawns, sprinting into the nearest enemy once more and succeeding in killing them, though his screen goes all red with jam from the damage he took. "Fuckin' noob," he remarks, putting them on blast for losing to him with a shotgun out.

Am I being too toxic...? ...Nah, it's Call of Duty.
A classy albeit distanced cat.
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,498 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
blumpkin spice [c]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2020 8:23:32 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 noah doesn't seem phased by adrian's language. the simulated gore and pinging numbers flash across his eyes— and the excitement builds within him. galvanized, adrian's snarl inspires one of his own.

"yeah, you're fucking trash!" noah says close to adrian's mic. "hey, you're pretty good, man. like, i'm so slow with my mouse."

frey grumbles, bellyaching underneath the desk as he flops onto his side. licking his chops, the dog nestles into his shadowy den.

"do you think it's real? like, how the news say people get violent because of video games." noah hums, hovering in a distracting orbit.

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
763 height
763 height
awards
2,390 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
blumpkin spice [c]
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2021 10:39:15 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
"...I don't think so."

His violent outburst might've suggested otherwise.

"If anything, I think it helps being able to blow off some steam." Adrian can't help but feel a little self-conscious after a question like that, but he manages to perform exceptionally despite himself. Though he doesn't completely dominate the leaderboard, he maintains a positive k/d. At the end of the day, that's all a gamer can really hope for sometimes. Unless they were cracked out on Adderall or whatever. "Why, do you?" Or was I too loud?
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
blumpkin spice [c]
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 0:10:39 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: