awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
redemption arc [m]
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2020 17:48:03 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar

Selena knew by the time that manofsteal decided to live up to his name and to steal the other team's large leek, the other two would eventually try to taunt the remaining groups and try to steal one as well. The witch just gave the other players a smug grin, nodged her shoulders, and continued farming with Annie's plans. After herding a flock of a dozen farfetch'ds, the mage relieved the warrior of the duck platoon by sending an AVALANCHE; a clear cloud of icy vapor forming above ultimeite as it dropped icicles towards the birds, sparing the girl.

The lifeless ducks faded out and was replaced by tons of regular leeks. No luck. "Still no drop. But I admit this is a lot faster. If only there's a way to speed their spawning."

The witch's leek count upped a notch after the herding strategy. Eighteen regulars and one large-size. Being late meant she needed to keep up with the team but she knew she would still be catch up and they would still have to look for 0.1% drop.

"I guess no dinner for me until midnight." She confessed to the group. She now looked at Annie. "Again?"
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
redemption arc [m]
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2020 18:10:06 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","rocket"]

It's comical, watching the gaggle of Farfetch'd chase Ultimeite around the zone with their wings flapping and leeks raised for an assault they'd never get to execute. She stayed out of their range, drawing more and more birds into the flock, until the witch finally deemed the group large enough to deliver an icy death from above.[break][break]

"Nice."[break][break]

As promised, the rogue takes his role as treasure guardian seriously. He prowls the edge of their aggro zone and types a warning into the local chat: 'i've got shadow tag so approach at ur own risk lmao'.[break][break]

The moment someone becomes trapped within his range, Gavin executes his trap like a fly-trap snapping its jaws. Before they can register that he's a threat, he's firing off his twineedles and afflicting them with deadly poison. Slowly but surely, those in the area get the message that this particular spawn-point is locked down.
[break][break]
To Selena, he says, "Jeez, go eat. We can finish it off later, it's not like it's on a time limit."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[attr="class","notes"]notes: 5/5 posts required :100:

[attr="class","tag"] [attr="class","tag"] [attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
redemption arc [m]
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2020 22:18:04 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar
[attr="class","aheader"]
[attr="class","ateam"]
[attr="class","athread"][player]https://www.mboxdrive.com/Deniz%20Akbulut%20-%20CrossCode%20(Original%20Game%20Soundtrack)%20-%2010%20Challenge%201.mp3[/player]
Dozens of birds slain, and next to nothing to show for their efforts. Annie huffed at their prize, or in her case, lack thereof. Farfetch’d and other players gave experience, but without a last hit to claim them, she decided to help herself to what she could. She took what she considered to be her fair share of the leeks; thankfully, it was more or less a quarter of the hoard.

“I’m almost all set on regulars – mostly because I tried this quest before when I was really bored. Dunno how long it’ll find to get more large leeks, but it’s not worth you starving yourself.”
She turned to the lady mage. “Eat well, sleep well! That’s my Tenet Number Three, and I won’t have you disobeying it while I’m around!” She kept her sword drawn, an added warning to any passers-by, but her posture relaxed. “We can keep going, but don’t be scared to take a break. The game’ll be here forever, but food goes cold-and-or-rotten eventually. When you’re ready, we can all run the plan again, since it worked so well.”

[attr="class,"divide"]
[attr="class","tag"][attr="class","tag"][attr="class","tag"]
template by kay
[newclass=.acontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass][newclass=.aheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass][newclass=.ateam]width:380px;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;margin-left:-360px;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass][newclass=.ateam:hover]margin-left:-10px;transition:all .75s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aparty]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass][newclass=.aparty:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass][newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.athread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:roboto;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass][newclass=.athread b]font-weight:bold;color:#cb4335;[/newclass][newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass][newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass][newclass=.anotes]font-size:8px;[/newclass][newclass=.ateam2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
redemption arc [m]
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2020 22:39:40 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","heroesgym"]

[attr="class","heroesgymlyric"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric1"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric2"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric3"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric4"]

MISERY IS WAITING AT THE GATES OF ARMAGEDDON!
[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_q7hdo5FsCm1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]

[attr="class","heroesgympost"]
[attr="class","heroesgympost1"]

[attr="class","heroesgymparty"]

Alec had had enough of these blasted damn birds! To hell with them all! Ya know what? Stand back! I got this!" Alec had said, having a surge of fiery red energy surging out of his body that was coming through his wand. He figured using this in front of Annie and Patrick would give away his attacks, but he just wanted to collect the rest of his regular leeks as well as his large leeks. Once the power was done and ready while the others were out of the way, He stomped his foot on the ground, unleashing the energy that was flowing into his body, which had unleashed an Eruption of fire that quickly engulfed the rest of the stupid ducks that were stupid enough stay there and get scorched to death. The eruption had eventually ceased, with the leek Items still intact. Out of all of them there were enough Large Leeks still for the four of them and definitely enough regular leeks to gather as well.[break][break]

"There! All done! Now we can collect what we need and be on our way! Alec had said, whipping away the smoke that was coming from his demonic looking foot with his whip-like tail. He had grabbed only the required amount he needed and had let the others do the same.[break][break]

[attr="class","heroesgymicon"]

[attr="class","heroesgymlyric"]
[attr="class","heroesgymwords"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric5"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric6"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric7"]

FOR , ,

[attr="class","heroesgymbot"]

[attr="class","heroesgymnick"]Demon Mage

MALE // SHEER FORCE // TYPE: PSYCHIC
[attr="class","heroesgymthing"]
Hope ya don't mind the whole 5th move thing![break]
figured since we weren't fighting each other it wld be okay uwu <3

[attr="class","heroesgymbar"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto Condensed:700]
[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.heroesgym]border:solid 1px #2b2b2b;box-shadow:3px 3px 0px #2b2b2b;background-color:#2e2e2e;padding:30px;width:460px;color:#777777;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric]padding:0px 10px;background-color:#343434;height:30px;font:8px Calibri;line-height:30px;color:#ffffff;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric a]font:8px Calibri;color:#ffffff!important;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric1]float:right;background-color:#59abab;margin-right:-10px;height:30px;width:50px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric2]border-top:solid 15px transparent;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px #59abab;border-bottom:solid 15px #59abab;width:0px;float:right;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric3]width:10px;height:30px;background-color:#2e2e2e;float:right;margin-right:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric4]float:right;border-top:solid 15px transparent;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px #2e2e2e;border-bottom:solid 15px #2e2e2e;width:0px;margin-right:-15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric5]border-top:solid 15px #59abab;border-left:solid 10px #59abab;border-right:solid 10px transparent;border-bottom:solid 15px transparent;width:0px;float:left;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric6]width:10px;height:30px;background-color:#2e2e2e;float:left;margin-left:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric7]float:left;border-top:solid 15px #2e2e2e;border-left:solid 10px #2e2e2e;border-right:solid 10px transparent;border-bottom:solid 15px transparent;width:0px;margin-left:-15px;margin-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgympost]border:solid 1px #343434;padding:29px 29px 34px 39px;margin:15px 10px 0px10px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgympost b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#59abab;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgympost font]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#59abab;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgympost1]float:left;width:42px;margin:5px 0px 0px -60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymparty]background-color:#2e2e2e;border:solid 1px #343434;padding:4px 0px 2px 0px;width:40px;height:32px;border-radius:40px;margin-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymicon]margin:-20px 0px -85px -9px;padding:10px;height:100px;width:100px;background-color:#59abab;border-radius:100px;position:relative;z-index:2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymwords]float:left;background-color:#59abab;margin-left:-10px;height:30px;position:relative;z-index:1;width:110px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymbot]margin:15px 10px 10px 10px;border:solid 1px #343434;padding:14px;text-align:right;color:#343434;font:bold 11px Roboto Condensed;letter-spacing:1px;height:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymnick]font-size:35px;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#858585;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymthing]font-size:10px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymbar]background-color:#343434;padding:5px;height:5px;margin-top:10px;margin-bottom:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
THIS REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE A DINNER PARTY
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
redemption arc [m]
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2020 7:52:38 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar

The witch was surprised with the show of care from the rogue and the warrior. Partially because they were her targets during the first PVP; mostly because it was a very long time she had people whom, at the very least, she could call acquainted. "Nah, it's fine. I'm snacking before I got here so I wouldn't be that starving."

On the other hand, the demon mage was at the edge of his seat with no large leeks dropping still. He unleashed an overwhelming ERUPTION which decimated almost the entire flock of farfetch'ds. Others went on running away from him, even the other players who seemed to sustain damages from his attack. "That's actually cool! Remind me to get that move once I earned enough MCs for that."

The flock soon faded into a pile of leeks. There were even large ones! Selena helped herself for the loots and heard the mage declared himself finish. She counted her stock. Thirty one regulars and two larges.

"It's fine guys. You go ahead. I still need more than a dozen regulars and a large leek. But see you later?" Selena went on with her configuration and finally added a request for Annie and the other guy on her friends list. Afterwardsd, she unleashed another AVALANCHE to the newly-spawned ducks.