Stormy Silph
bruises [m]
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2020 4:39:43 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","league"]

The last thing she remembers before coming to after the whirlwind of fire engulfed the Butterfree was her fingers interlocking with 'blank's'. He had tugged but in the process, both lost their footing. She'd held fast and because of that, they had managed to keep together for a while longer. Of course, then he'd let go of her and she'd been lost, cracking her shoulder against a pillar or something. [break][break]

Fortunately, the battle had ended not long after and she was able to nurse her injury and reap the rewards. It still hurt, though.[break][break]

Fernando had finally managed to land a ZAP CANNON on the downed and flaming beast and she had brought up the rear with a FREEZE-DRY. As the Butterfree's wings crystalized and then shattered, leaving nothing behind but loot and a couple of spiffy new weapons, Stormy breathed a sigh of relief. And then one of pain as her health bar blinked, reminding her she had almost died for the wand she now held in her hands.[break][break]

And then she had invited Fernando to come with her to the Knight's Bath in the Ignis kingdom. She could use the refreshing spa experience to nurse her crippled condition. It hadn't occured to her that he might not want to follow - in fact - she hadn't even worried about the fact that, along the way, he absolutely could have (and probably should have) killed her on the way instead.[break][break]

"I appreciated the help back there. Did that mini boss drop a good weapon for you?"

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
bruises [m]
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2020 16:27:35 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] Fernando only accepts the invite because he has nothing better to do. The Knight's Bath provides him an avenue to heal free of charge while also boosting his stats for a period of time after leaving the waters. The only caveat is that he has to leave his character within the Bath's waters for a set amount of time for the buff to apply.

Each piece of armor becomes unequipped as Fernando stores everything but his character's basic attire into his inventory. He's stripped bare naked aside from the game's built in underwear clothing and talks a step into the bath. "Nah. Just a garbage weapon that lets me use an attack I already have. How about you?"

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
bruises [m]
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2020 21:23:31 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

Stormy flags down an NPC offering visitors to the baths in-game drinks. It seems fitting, especially as she leans back in her seat behind the computer screen, sipping a glass of wine. There was no danger in this kingdom and she had no intention of wandering into the PVP area after this. She would likely go right to bed.[break][break]

With a glass of virtual wine in her hand, she scrolls through her own HUD to remove and tuck away each armor piece and weapon. It leaves her bare-skinned and much less over-encumbered by numerous robes and fabrics. She whisks away her menu system as she steps into the warm water, breathing a sigh of relief. [break][break]

At the mention of the crap weapon Fernando had received she frowns, reaching for a second, empty glass to offer him.[break][break]

"That's a shame. I picked up a new wand that gives me access to a move I don't already have - so I'm satisfied."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
bruises [m]
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2020 3:21:41 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] "Aye. We were farming in a Flying region. Make sense that we get Flying type loot."

He accepts the glass but remains curious since virtual drinking does nothing for him. Unlike some of the other players, Fernando spares no expense in his setup. For the VRMMORPG, he buys his own dive pod for full immersion into the game. His Porygon maintains the machine while he remains unconscious within it. Even so, some of the game's features such as temperature and taste elude him. He assumes drinking will be the same if only because he doubts technology has come that far.

What he does notice is that his health and PP slowly rising back up.

"Oi! You PK or been killed yet?"

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
bruises [m]
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2020 18:22:07 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

Stormy shrugs because sure, yeah, that makes sense. [break][break]

Her avatar takes another sip of wine, leaning back into the bath and closing her eyes. Her HP was slowly rising, along with a couple of stat boosts that would linger probably until tomorrow.[break][break]

One eye opens, however, and her head tilts as she looks at her partner and his question.[break][break]

"Sure, of course I have. You get better shit if you get your hands dirty, what's a couple of reports if you come out on top, bigger and better than they are?"[break][break]

She smirks, setting her glass down on the stone behind her elbow. Her hand instead glides above the water, letting it tickle the palm of her hand. [break][break]

"I followed up on a fruitless bounty though - I knew it was too good to be true. That girl didn't have anything good on her except experience. The other guy tried to steal the good drops from that tedious leek quest."[break][break]

At this point, her gaze hasn't been on Fernando for a long time, she's been watching her hand float above the water, a blank expression on her face as it laps at her fingertips.[break][break]

"Only been killed once though, ruined my fun. Some big-ass woman in 10 thousand pounds of armor crashed the party. Wasn't her who killed me though. Some coward in the trees I think, shot me straight through my back."[break][break]

Stormy glances up at him.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
bruises [m]
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2020 2:35:11 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] "Agreed. PVP is in the game for a reason. The reports come after are just from salty shitters."

Fernando does not find the same fascination with their make believe bath. Rather than play with the water, he opens up several private HUDs and starts to navigate between managing his guild along with his own inventory. There's still a lot he doesn't understand about the game and precious down time like this is better spent familiarizing himself with it's inner workings.

"What was the bounty for?"

He has little interest in her story of being killed because he has a good idea of who it was.

Sounds like him.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
bruises [m]
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2020 2:59:25 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

They've come to an agreement, which, for some reason surprises her. There's something almost.. stupidly familiar about the man despite the fact she knows nothing about him. His name is literally a bunch of stupid lines made out to look like some sort of barcode. [break][break]

But what irritates her most is the fact that he speaks without really looking at her, his voice nearly monotonous and bored.[break][break]

Despite the fact that she can't see what it is he's looking at, she knows he isn't looking at her. She isn't necessarily mad about that, she wasn't that important to him, surely. They were two strangers over the internet, experiencing the unfamiliarity of the game only on occasion. [break][break]

He asks her a question and she watches him for a moment, chewing on her thoughts. [break][break]

"It doesn't matter, it didn't exist. Someone just wanted her dead, and they got their wish."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
bruises [m]
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2020 5:04:41 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] "At least you got some experience and loot for your troubles, eh?"

Fernando answers that with a soft chuckle only because he finds humor in PVP combat. He doesn't put one and one together about Stormy chasing after his own announcement and remain oblivious, as he does with minor circumstances like that. Despite his attempt at engagement, he continues to cycle through some screen.

"Oi. Have you heard about anyone pulling out the sword in Valora yet? I've been trying every day and I don't get the trick to the mini-game. I've tried pulling it different ways but it never budges."

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
bruises [m]
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2020 17:18:42 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

She shrugs, because honestly it hadn't been that much. [break][break]

"She was already on death's door, so I got but a pittance for my efforts. And she was a sore loser to boot."[break][break]

Her hand pushes water as she returns it back to the cold stone.[break][break]

Still without really looking at her, Fernando asks another question, this time about the Honedge in the stone.[break][break]

"Not yet, no. I don't think there's a trick at all, I think it's just straight dumb luck."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
bruises [m]
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2020 1:27:32 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] "Eh? I've been trying a different way each time."

Fernando takes her opinion with a grain of salt. No one truly understands to the depth of the game and therefore there can't by any guides or tricks to exploit until someone actually pulls it out. Little does he know what destiny has in store for him.

"Shit. I was hoping there'd be some kind of prize for pulling it out but at this rate I'll doubt anyone'll ever get it out."

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
bruises [m]
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2020 17:52:32 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

Stormy shifts her weight, taken aback by his confidence. Different methods? She hadn't considered it because it seemed fruitless. Little did she know he would later pull the sword and prove her wrong.[break][break]

"You will, I bet. I can feel it."[break][break]

She states this matter-of-factly, watching his face. [break][break]

"If anyone can, it'll be you. You're the smartest player I've met."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
bruises [m]
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2020 2:01:33 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] Fernando laughs inwardly at the compliment. It's flattering but considering the player base it's not that much of a feat. "You sucking up to me now?" Only now does he turn to face her, riveting behind a smug grin. "Just because I don't kill you doesn't mean you have to lay it on thick."

He pauses before sending her a friend request.

"But it's refreshing to hear someone not cry about being PVP'd."

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
bruises [m]
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2020 17:25:21 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

Fernando's reaction brings a smile to her face and she chuckles, glancing away.[break][break]

"I'm no suck-up, I just know talent when I see it. You're not like the rest of the player-base, here to enjoy the game or whatever. You're here to beat the game."[break][break]

A pop-up blips in her peripheral and she reaches a hand up to accept it. Water drops from her virtual fingertips and splashes back into the bath.[break][break]

"PVP is the name of the game - you won't get anywhere without knocking a few heads."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
bruises [m]
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2020 5:05:46 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] "You've seen the system designated monsters. You can beat them without any sort of thinking of skill. Where's the fun in that?"

Right as he says that, Fernando realizes his health and PP have been restored. Several buffs line his personal HUD and he hovers his finger over them to show their tooltip. They'll last a bit and he's sate with his little excursion. Maybe he'll dip into an actual bath afterwards.

"People are the best opponents. Well, those that fight anyway."

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
bruises [m]
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2020 22:24:54 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

w5YxExQu
[break][break]

Stormy shrugs.[break][break]

"It makes farming for materials for the actually cool and challenging boss fights that much easier. I suppose it's boring though."[break][break]

The woman grows quiet as Fernando grows distracted again, sifting through the tooltips - not that she could necessarily see. But she assumes as much anyway.[break][break]

"Is the bath hitting the spot? I'd much prefer a real one with a nice glass of real wine."[break][break]

She smiles, wiping under her eye, a reflex from the real world coming through virtually.[break][break]

"The people who don't fight shouldn't be playing this game. You have to fight for what you want, and if you don't even want it.. then what's the point?"

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay