snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
hypnotic [dt]
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2020 1:12:43 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","league"]

ashes scatter, drifting away on the wind and she watches them go with lazy eyes. it's surprisingly peaceful here. a kingdom of fire, of lava, of smoke and embers and ashes. something about it calls to her, to the fire in the pit of her stomach and who is she to deny the siren's call?[break][break]

tails flick and swirl around her, idle bunches of fur that coil and curl and she can almost believe that they have a mind of their own. perhaps they do and perhaps they're nothing more than decoration, equipment thrown onto a virtual character for a grandiose display. they're so lifelike, so real and warm and silky. the white fur that runs along them feels so real beneath her fingertips and part of her wonders if they modeled it after the look and feel of a ninetales. probably... flammae's tails certainly feel like this. the thought consumes her as she wanders, aimless and seeking something she doesn't know.[break][break]

is she already bored?[break][break]

perhaps. does she just need to hit something? definitely. the familiar scent of fire clings to her body and as she moves, all tails and thin red fabric, she calls to the terrain, to the unknown and the lurking. "hello?" it comes out like a hymn and her tails almost curl at the sound. "anyone around?" a sweep of golden eyes follows before she's glancing at the world around her, ashes following in her wake like a veil on a wedding day. she had heard there were creatures in this area with fire for weapons and smoke as shields... excitement thrums in her veins and before she can help it, she's purring to the wind. "i'm looking for mobs, if anyone's interested." if someone spawns in, they'll hear her call and until then, she'll simply wait, the itch to feel flames beneath her fingertips already burning at the flesh of her hands.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: let's get some loot :yugis:

[attr="class","tag"]open!

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#E37474;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
hypnotic [dt]
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2020 1:21:50 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

"Ooooh.. cute tails, my dear."[break][break]

Stormy purrs her introduction as she approaches, a pleasant smile on her face. Ignis happened to be her favourite Kingdom in all of Ransei. The heat, the fire, the lava and the rocks under her boots all managed to fuel her. She felt strong here.[break][break]

And where the lovely fox woman had the beautiful tails resembling her favourite Pokemon: Ninetales, Stormy's avatar had taken on more draconic imagery. She didn't exactly look like a Charizard - but she wore wings that could come and go whenever she performed her beautiful and mesmerizing FIERY DANCE.[break][break]

The fangs were pretty cute, too.[break][break]

But it seems that the girl is looking for some fun, and fun is right up Stormy's alley. The fire mage grins, tilting her head thoughtfully.[break][break]

"What a coincidence, me too! I've been looking for the lucky spawns out here, actually. I've heard they're promising."[break][break]

She holds out her hand, wiggling her fingers as she smiles at the woman standing before her.[break][break]

"Care to join me?"

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: :shiblobmelt:

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
hypnotic [dt]
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2020 3:26:59 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.raidBG]--raidColor:#dc4b4b[/newclass]
[nospaces]
[attr="class","raidBG"]
[attr="class","raidHead"]
[attr="class","raidHeadBG"]

[attr="class","raidUsers"]

[attr="class","userPkmn"]
[attr="class","userHealth"]
[attr="class","userHP GREEN"]

[attr="class","raidPkmn"]

[attr="class","raidInfo"]
[attr="class","raidName"]MAGCARGO

[attr="class","raidHealth"]
[attr="class","raidHP"]
[attr="class","GREEN"]

[attr="class","raidBarrier"]
[attr="class","inactive"]

[attr="class","status NONE"]
[attr="class","th th-fire"]
PAR

[attr="class","raidText"]

[attr="class","gardenStats"]
stats

MALE - MAGMA ARMOR[break]
FLAMETHROWER / LAVA PLUME / ROCK SLIDE[break]

a NORMAL SPAWN has appeared!
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","raidBG"]

[attr="class","raidName"]MAGCARGO

[attr="class","raidHP"]
[attr="class","GREEN"]

PAR

stats

MALE - MAGMA ARMOR[break]
FLAMETHROWER / LAVA PLUME / ROCK SLIDE[break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
hypnotic [dt]
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2020 0:54:41 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

her body swirls at the sound of another, complimented tails practically wagging at the presence. she's cute, the woman realizes with a sharp grin. those horns are almost enticing and she drifts closer without a second thought. "lovely horns, darling," she returns with a purr. her eyes gleam at the pleasant smile the newcomer wears and there's almost something familiar about it, something that claws at her mind yet doesn't bother to become solved. instead, it falls away at the sound of her voice.[break][break]

"promising, you say?" her head mirrors stormy's tilt with a snicker. canines come out to play as her lips curl and break into a smirk. "it seems we share common interests." phoenixes of a feather, uniting in the land of fire for promises of fun and excitement. if her tails weren't curling before, they certainly are now.[break][break]

and then, the woman's beckoning to her with an outstretched hand and wiggling fingers and really, illeana can't help herself from completing the connection with an almost girlish giggle. her hand settles into stormy's and as her fingers coil around the others, there's a thrum of thrill that feels fiery in her veins. "i thought you'd never ask," she coos.[break][break]

it seems, however, that lucky spawns are not on the table for the moment.[break][break]

instead, fire snails appear with little embers in their wake and she's dancing closer with the woman still held within her grasp. tails coil and wander, some brushing against stormy's skin with the tenderness of a lover but there's a dangerous feel to the silky fur. her mind weighs her options and while she should consider using something other than her favorite element, she has always been one to fight fire with fire. and so, fire she shall have.[break][break]

an inferno springs away from her free hand, unruly and herding the magcargo like sitting ducks for her partner in crime. the flames settle in their natural element with ease, licking at the fire snails as they stare with confused blinks. a wall of fire proves most effective when she thinks about it and really, her own ninetales uses a similar tactic when reality is the name of the game. "have at them, darling," she purrs, golden eyes drifting over her shoulder toward stormy's figure. teamwork makes the dream work, right? sometimes, the fox can play well with others, especially when they're as glorious as the draconian woman.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: <3

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
hypnotic [dt]
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2020 1:26:32 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","league1"]

"Mmhmm..."[break][break]

Stormy purrs her response, offering the pretty woman a wink as her fingers curl around hers when she takes her offer. With a flick of her wrist, she brings up her party menu to invite Vulpes to her party. [break][break]

After a moment of silence, Stormy glances at her newfound partner, eyebrows raising into her hair line as she squeezes the woman's hand gently.[break][break]

"Have you stumbled upon any lucky spawns? I'm not quite sure what I'm looking for."[break][break]

But their conversation is broken when two Magcargo show up to ruin their fun. Stormy's flirty expression changes to determination and anticipation as she turns to face their newfound opponents. Her partner inches closer to her and she can literally feel the mutual warmth shared between two fire mages. They're the same.[break][break]

Where Vulpes chooses to fight fire with fire, however, Stormy opts for a different approach. The other mage battles the two Magcargo into submission and ensured that her incoming PSYCHIC would tear their armor to shreds. She manages to magically peel away their shells until there's nothing left. Stormy breathes a sigh at the effort it takes to use that much mana - but it was worth it.[break][break]

"Done and done. Nice work!"

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.league1 b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
hypnotic [dt]
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2020 4:18:03 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","raidBG"]

[attr="class","raidName"]INFERNAPE

[attr="class","raidHP"]
[attr="class","GREEN"]

PAR

stats

MALE - BLAZE[break]
CLOSE COMBAT / TAUNT / FLARE BLITZ[break]

you defeated the previous mob. it drops the following loot for both of you:[break][break]
[break][break]

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","raidBG"]

[attr="class","raidName"]INFERNAPE

[attr="class","raidHP"]
[attr="class","GREEN"]

PAR

stats

MALE - BLAZE[break]
CLOSE COMBAT / TAUNT / FLARE BLITZ[break]

you defeated the previous mob. it drops the following loot for both of you:[break][break]
[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
hypnotic [dt]
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2020 0:14:22 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

the wink sends the woman into a frenzy and it almost strikes her as odd in a way. the response her body gives is one of excitement, of thrill and enticement and it's foreign to her. if the headset is lifted away from her eyes, her cheeks would be red... instead, her avatar drifts closer and closer to stormy's and as skin brushes against skin, part of her wonders if this is some subconscious need for affection manifesting itself through her actions. most of her doesn't mind in the end. in fact, she almost finds it satisfying.[break][break]

the party invite pings and drags her attention away for a moment. her reaction is quick, dragging the window up and pressing accept with a soft click. the party is set and it's just the two of them in the center of the stage, about to engage in a dance she doesn't know yet. and yet, the prospect of it all brings a sultry smirk curling at the corners of her lips.[break][break]

lucky spawns or not, this is about to be the highlight of her day.[break][break]

"no," she breathes, leaning toward stormy's ear with her own wink. whisker marks stretch at her cheeks and as her ears rotate atop her head and those tails swish and wag about, her voice drips with something she can't place. "i haven't gotten lucky yet. perhaps with you, i will."[break][break]

their conversation is left as a cliffhanger, shifting away from the front of their minds. in its place rises the need for fighting, for trading blows with another and for now, they are the perfect team. where illeana rounds up the fire snails for the slaughter, stormy comes in for the finishing kill and it almost feels like fluid poetry in motion. an ebb and flow, a dance around the fire. it's powerful and gorgeous in a way, as if there's nothing better than the here and now, than this moment in time with just the two of them and their passion for fire and treasure.[break][break]

the kitsune rejoins the horned woman's side with the fondness of an old lover, taking her spot yet again as if she's meant to be there. as she approaches, she purrs toward stormy with a brighter grin than before. there's a gleam in her eyes, dangerous and feral. "lovely work, darling," she says and it's genuine despite the devious look that takes hold of her features with vicious claws. "shall we go another round?"[break][break]

and another round they shall![break][break]

infernapes join the fray next, hollering for the kingdom to hear. this is their domain, their stomping grounds, and the women are simply trespassing. and yet, even as they stalk closer with angry howls and sharp eyes, she feels alive. perhaps now is as good a time as any to test out the latest addition to her arsenal. her eyes find stormy's for a moment, a wink passed between them, and then the fox is dancing closer in a flourish of tails and barely there fabric. blades form at her arms, purple energy that sends the air around her into a vibrating frenzy and she has her sights on one of the monkeys. psycho cut is the name of the game and she's going to win.[break][break]

it's a quick dance, this one. all grace and tails, blades slashing into bodies in a symphony of sound. and as psychic energy meets hot flames, a pleased laugh escapes her in a whoosh of air. it's light, airy, almost otherworldly and the first of the bodies fall, a curtsy following after a grand performance.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
hypnotic [dt]
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2020 21:29:15 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

The other woman is captivating, beautiful, alluring. Stormy's breath is literally taken away by her natural seduction, by the woman's softness and closeness, by the heat of her whisper against her ear. But it's nice and it encourages her to keep participating in this dance with her. [break][break]

Illeana returns to her side as soon as the Magcargo disintegrate into the virtual abyss, leaving behind pieces of loot that sparkle, waiting to be picked up.[break][break]

But there's no time to grab them just yet, as two new Pokemon arrive and begin to howl and chatter with territorial rage. The Infernape aren't unfamiliar, she's played with spawns like them before. This time, however, her Kitsune partner takes the lead, departing from her side to take care of the deranged monkeys herself with PSYCHO CUT. The blades on her forearms slice through the Pokemon with ease and she quickly puts her target down.[break][break]

Stormy, meanwhile, side-steps the second Infernape in it's approach, narrowly missing being driven into the ground by a powerful CLOSE COMBAT. Instead, on the second approach, she catches the monkey off guard with PSYCHIC, and she pile-drives the Pokemon into the ground until it, too, doesn't get back up.[break][break]

"I already feel luckier, love. I might like to keep you around."[break][break]

Her lips pull up into a smile, revealing pearly white fangs. [break][break]

"Ready for round three?"

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
hypnotic [dt]
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2020 0:58:08 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","raidBG"]

[attr="class","raidName"]TYPHLOSION

[attr="class","raidHP"]
[attr="class","GREEN"]

PAR

stats

MALE - BLAZE[break]
LAVA PLUME / SMOKESCREEN / QUICK ATTACK[break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","raidBG"]

[attr="class","raidHP"]
[attr="class","GREEN"]

PAR

stats

MALE - BLAZE[break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
hypnotic [dt]
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2020 19:12:39 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

the blades fade away in a turn of her hands, glittering lavender giving way to the light and vanishing in another moment. her hands wander, searching and searching until they happen upon dropped loot. funny, she had been expecting a little more... normal spawns aren't as rewarding, it seems. no matter, this is enough and she'll happily collect her winnings. is this how gamblers feel when they win a game of chance? the high is enticing... although, perhaps that's due to her company instead of the activity at hand.[break][break]

she's a flourish of tails and barely there fabric by the time she returns to stormy's side, a light giggle escaping. delight rises and falls as she goes and part of her wants to cherish this moment of freedom, this feeling of excitement. it doesn't come often and she's lost in the sensation as only she knows how to be. "darling," she purrs, more than content with sliding back up to stormy's side with a brush of skin. "you can keep me as long as you'd like." and then, she's snickering, a hand rising to caress one of the horns atop the woman's head. "you're a gorgeous good luck charm, you know?"[break][break]

there's more she wants to do, wants to say, but it will have to wait. the thought of more reactions, more time with this woman proves to be quite the motivator in a way. something she hadn't been expecting but now, she just might not release now that she's sunken her claws in.[break][break]

an interruption comes with poor timing and she's drawn away from her companion, her partner in crime abandoned for the thrill of the chase. typhlosion, one for each of them, spawn in with blazing flames and a surge of heat. it makes the hair on her tails stand up, attentive and ready to drift closer to the fire. a lovely feeling, one that sends a shiver coursing through the vertebrae of her spine. "delicious," she coos toward the beasts, a hand rising to offer a wiggle of clawed fingers. this will be fun.[break][break]

"ready, love?" is all she calls over her shoulder, tails swishing with something she has come to know as anticipation. and then, she's moving with the grace of a dancer, swirling and swirling. blades come forth once more, running a gleaming purple against the lengths of her forearms and she's laughing at the sensation, at the way the reflection of flames dance across the surfaces. it's lovely, so much so that she almost wants to take her time in this last round. besides, the idea of parting with her partner almost has her pouting, childish and unwilling to relinquish her favorite doll.[break][break]

the kitsune closes in with ease, disappearing into the emerging smokescreen from one of the typhlosion. her tails swirl and twist around her, tendrils of smoke clinging to the pale fur. she works to find her footing, find the path toward victory without sight. sounds seem to come to life once golden eyes shut and she's guided on the vibrations of sound alone... the crackle of fire around a neck draws her in and once she feels the heat rise does she swing. psycho cut lends itself to her dance of fire and tails and gleaming purple.[break][break]

the body drops with a thud after a tango between the two and she emerges victorious, satisfaction curling at her lips. curiosity killed the cat, sure, but this satisfaction certainly brought it back.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
hypnotic [dt]
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2020 20:59:26 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

Stormy kneels, robes brushing the sooty ground as she bends down to grab the loot. Her fingers brush debris from the surface as the warm LAVA rests in the palm of her hand. Her gaze seems distracted, faraway as she smiles into the soft glow of the items. It seemed alive in her hand and within her. Ignis was where she belonged.[break][break]

Stormy stands up just in time to hear Illeana compliment her, and, despite her cool and confident exterior she can't help but blush at the forwardness of it all. Of course, Stormy had been flirting as well - but to hear it directed back at her was another thing. [break][break]

Her lips part as the kitsune's skin brushes hers, and the sudden desire to continue the contact, the teasing, the flirting, causes her heart to thump in her chest. The moment is fleeting, however, when she dances away from her to take on two new foes. Two Typhlosion arrive with the intent to disturb their conversation.[break][break]

Stormy breathes out, cheeks still rosy as she shakes away the feelings churning in her belly, instead turning to focus on the spawns as they approached. Illeana makes short work of the first, weaving in and out of them like a practiced dancer. She's beautiful and enchanting, capturing Stormy's full attention. It's because of this that she nearly misses the second Typhlosion coming toward her.[break][break]

With a well-timed HURRICANE, Stormy manages to push the Typhlosion away. It's claws grip the ground as it tries to hold on, to fight back. It bellows in her face, spraying spittle across her perfect skin. She gasps, wiping away the saliva in order to defend herself with a PSYCHIC. With all of her strength she lifts the Pokemon off the ground, only to throw it across the field. It lands with a great thump, and she continues to assault it with HURRICANE until it perishes.[break][break]

The woman's smile is bright as she turns back to the beautiful stranger, purposely making her way towards her. One hand reaches out to lift the others, and her lips press softly against the back of her knuckles: a promise.[break][break]

"May we meet again?"

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
hypnotic [dt]
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2020 5:00:49 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","raidBG"]

[attr="class","raidHP"]
[attr="class","GREEN"]

PAR

stats

MALE - BLAZE[break]

you defeated the previous mob. it drops the following loot for both of you,[break]
including your thread rewards![break][break]
[break][break]