Stormy Silph
untitled [c]
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2020 17:48:55 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","league"]

"No, I didn't. I just need to control it. This is all new and intense and frightening, but Moltres trusted me and believes in me."[break][break]

She continues to brush the glass into her palm. Blood presses between the shards as she pushes past the stinging pain and stands back up, cradling the mess in her hand.[break][break]

Stormy wants to bite back, to defend herself - but he's right. And she hadn't told him what was going on with her, hadn't been able to tell him that the hospital couldn't help her, that there was nothing to be done.[break][break]

She had lost control of her temper, given into her fear. It seems her emotions are a trigger for her new powers.[break][break]

"What good was I when I didn't risk my life? The last time I stayed back and let my fear hold me back, I let my parents die. I'm tired of not being strong enough, of letting someone else do my job."[break][break]

The glass digs into her palm as she holds it tighter subconsciously, and she winces and makes her way to the kitchen to dispose of it and clean her hand.[break][break]

"No, I wasn't alone. I was with Cait. She found the book about Moltres, she helped me find it."[break][break]

She lets the water run, watches the blood seep down the drain as it cleans the cuts.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]

[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
untitled [c]
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2020 18:56:41 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","sidetag"]
[attr="class","bodytxtt"]he stands up when she walks into the kitchen to tend to her wound. he takes a step closer but remains mindful to keep his distance. "have you changed at all?" he breathes. "you sound like the stormy i met in kanto. angry. brash. naive. you keep rushing into things without thinking. just think, stormy. control your emotions. you are a member of the elite four and not some nineteen-year-old with two pokemon under her belt." 

and then he hears about cait and suddenly things become clearer. he scoffs this time, unable to hold it in anymore. "you two have always been obsessed with power. with being strong enough. but what good is power when it hurts the people around you? what good is it when it gets you killed?"
[attr="class","cranecred00"]MADE BY CRANE

[newclass=.sidetag]width:80px;text-align:center;font:10px Roboto Condensed;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;border-top:double 4px #E8E8E8;padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidetag a]text-align:center!important;font:10px Roboto Condensed!important;text-transform:uppercase!important;letter-spacing:1px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bodytxtt]background-color:transparent;width:330px;text-align:justify;font:11px Spectral;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cranecred00]background-color:#F1F1F1;opacity:0;font-size:7px;font-family:arial;padding:5px;width:65px;margin-top:10px;margin-left:270px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[Googlefont="Spectral"]
[Googlefont="Roboto Condensed"]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
untitled [c]
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2020 19:09:23 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

She flinches again when he speaks, reminding her of her past, of her troubled youth. She felt like she had been running from it her entire life, fighting to erase the image of the young and naive girl. Stormy clenches her fist in the sink as she turns to face him.[break][break]

"You're wrong, Alex. I am thinking. I'm thinking about how scared I am to lose the people I love all over again. Rocket already took my family away from me, and they took you away too. Or something did that you won't tell me about."[break][break]

Heat burns in her belly and she fights to squash it.[break][break]

"I love you, Alex, and if I die trying to protect you from whoever or whatever comes next, then that is a sacrifice I'm willing to make. The region needs you."[break][break]

She watches him, her gaze unwavering.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]

[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
untitled [c]
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2020 3:20:31 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","sidetag"]
[attr="class","bodytxtt"]she tells him he's wrong, tells him that she's thinking but he wishes he could believe her. if she truly was thinking she would not have done the things that she did. or maybe she still would've. maybe she's too far lost in her own ways for him to possibly help. the possibility that it might very well be the latter scares him.

"it needs you more than it needs me." his words imply doubt. he's uncertain of his future in this region, of his role, and there's a strong possibility that it will thrive even without him. he sighs and runs a hand through his hair, frustrated. "i hope you change, stormy, i really do."

[newclass=.sidetag]width:80px;text-align:center;font:10px Roboto Condensed;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;border-top:double 4px #E8E8E8;padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidetag a]text-align:center!important;font:10px Roboto Condensed!important;text-transform:uppercase!important;letter-spacing:1px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bodytxtt]background-color:transparent;width:330px;text-align:justify;font:11px Spectral;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cranecred00]background-color:#F1F1F1;opacity:0;font-size:7px;font-family:arial;padding:5px;width:65px;margin-top:10px;margin-left:270px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[Googlefont="Spectral"]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
untitled [c]
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2020 3:28:18 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

It feels like her words call on deaf ears - he hears and believes what he wants to. And it isn't her.[break][break]

Stormy's heart sinks as she swallows the bile in her throat, the sickness in her stomach welling up with the tears she refuses to let drop. She will cry later.[break][break]

Instead, she grabs a few papertowels to wrap around her hand and does so, temporarily stopping the bleeding until she could go home and tend to it properly.[break][break]

"I have never once, once, hoped that you would change. No one is perfect, Alex, and I am tired of pretending to be."[break][break]

She breathes in shakily as she summons the courage to walk away from the person she trusted the most. She bumps his shoulder, hesitating because she hadn't meant to, and then continues to the living room to grab her purse.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
untitled [c]
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2020 12:59:21 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","sidetag"]
[attr="class","bodytxtt"]it feels like they're stood miles apart. their words are reaching but they're not being accepted, their true intentions and meaning lost along the way. "i'm not asking you to be perfect. i'm asking you to learn from your mistakes." and it's in that moment that the gravity of her words hit him. they weigh on his mind, heavy and intense. she's never asked him to change and yet here he is expecting her to. is it right of him to ask?

their shoulders clash and he cannot help but feel as though the bridge between them is quickly burning away. neither party is willing to extinguish the flames as they are both caught in a stalemate. he clenches his jaw, bites his tongue, and watches as she makes her leave. he doesn't try to stop her. when the door finally shuts, he breathes a sigh of relief as he suddenly feels lighter.

he's thankful that it's late.

[Googlefont="Spectral"]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,834 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
untitled [c]
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2020 22:38:46 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]congratulations!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 30 pokedollars & 5 infamy.
[break]