POSTED ON Jul 16, 2020 20:14:39 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","league"]

'Good morning.'[break][break]

That confirmed it - she had been asleep. Hopefully she hadn't drooled or anything gross like that.[break][break]

She chuckles at his recollection of his favourite part of the movie - she's none the wiser if it's made up. He's walking her into a trap and she's happy to fall right into it. Besides, it totally sounds like something that happened.[break][break]

When they do finally get up to drop off their garbage and head out into the still too-hot climate of Hoenn even after dark, Kyle asks her a question. Stormy stops short, hand absently massaging her shoulder.[break][break]

"What? No, no, my shoulder is just stiff."[break][break]

There was definitely more to it than that, or more reasons than just 'sleeping on it funny' for her to be so stiff and sore. But whether she'd openly admit to that? Hard to say.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]

[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,434 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
i scream [c]
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2020 16:29:15 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
she says it's nothing and kyle is prone to just believing it. he wasn't that confident with his people reading skills anyways.

"oh, that's good then," kyle says.

he eventually reaches the exit with stormy, and the mild rays of early morning has suddenly turned to bright harsh sunlight by the time they got out. kyle starts to move towards a direction that leads to the next destination, not wanting to waste time under the heat.

"you know what's good at waking me up?" coffee was the number one answer, but kyle wants to lead on to a different topic instead. "sugar. wanna go to that ice cream place afterwards?"

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
i scream [c]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 23:08:34 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","league"]

Stormy winks at him in response before looking away. She takes a deep breath to enjoy the fresh air before Kyle poses a curious question. Now, to be completely honest with you, her first thought for something being 'good at waking her up' would definitely be a recurring dream of having to go pee. That shit got her up and out of bed the moment she realized what was happening.[break][break]

But sugar sounded like a way better option.[break][break]

With a gasp and a face of excitement to match, Stormy beams at her best friend and latches onto his hand, lacing her fingers and tugging him along. It may have been his idea but she's hit her second wave of awakedness and is fully prepared to double down on a strawberry cheesecake ice cream cup.[break][break]

"What are we waiting for, dude? Let's go, let's go!"[break][break]

What an excellent way to cool off after being in an already-too cold theatre. Genius plan.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]

[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]