Stormy Silph
icicle crash [dw]
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2020 16:00:23 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheaderbig"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","league"]

Stormy returns to Shoal cave almost immediately. It seemed that capturing a Vanillish and going right home wasn't enough, she needed more ice-type firepower.[break][break]

But once again she is promptly reminded of the damp discomfort the cave brings her. It's cold, sometimes freezing - likely due to the ice types tucked away in the walls and caverns. And she quickly notes that hanging around the pools of water just makes the whole situation more uncomfortable.[break][break]

In fact, Stormy had opted to carry the squirming Growlithe in her arms instead of allowing him the freedom to run amok. He was soft and warm and, despite his wiggling, a barrier from the chilly atmosphere of Shoal cave.[break][break]

"Keep your eyes peeled for movement, bud."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: ice + ground types

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheaderbig]width:350px;height:215px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]

[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
icicle crash [dw]
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2020 16:21:30 GMT
Deleted Avatar
This couldnt get any worse could it? lucas while not directionally challenged had already passed by the exit to the cave several times, he got lost somehow in here,and above all his beartrice was not willing to return into his pokeball as it simply roared each time they got to a circular room causing him to immediately shush it "are you trying to kill us?!" he would always ask it pulling them away from the rooms before eventually having enough and by some miracle of luck returning the bear to the ball before his brain kicked in at what a stupid move he just did "im an idiot..." he sighed
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,911 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
icicle crash [dw]
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2020 2:01:57 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgroc"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DELIBIRD APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] VITAL SPIRIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PRESENT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DRILL PECK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FAKE OUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ICE SHARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SNEASEL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INNER FOCUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"] AGILITY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCREECH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]METAL CLAW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ICY WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
icicle crash [dw]
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2020 22:09:25 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

There's a moment of panic as Stormy begins to corner the Delibird that had strutted across her path. She's just about to close in on the target when the walls rumble due to a nearby roar. Dread trickles down the back of her neck just as her Growlithe grabs hold of the Delibird's pouch-tail to keep it from running away.[break][break]

It's then that a young man turns the corner followed by a flash of light. [break][break]

"Did you just capture a Beartic? Oh my God, that was amazing!"[break][break]

Stormy has clearly misinterpreted the situation, not putting the pieces together that the Beartic was likely the boys, not a wild Pokemon running amok in the cave. Of course, Stormy would have been able to handle it, she had several more Pokemon on her belt with more firepower than her tiny puppy friend.. but still.[break][break]

Growlithe, quite proud of himself for single-handedly defeating the cowardly penguin, drops the bird at her feet with glee. She scoops up the unconscious Pokemon to capture it and tuck it away.[break][break]

capture attempt on DELIBIRD

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheaderbig]width:350px;height:215px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]

[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
icicle crash [dw]
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2020 22:41:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Lucas panted as he stopped rubbing his head "thank goodness" he said softly with a smile before releasing his hydredigion out in the cave he knew that his other friend tended to be more calm which made him glad as he petted the pokemons head hearing the dragon give its own version of a purr before hearing a voice in excitment speak to him from behind him 'did you just capture a beartrice? oh my god, that was amazing!' the voice said as he turned and saw that it belonged to a female who was very excited although it didnt look like she knew that the beartrice was his before she turned and saw that a growlithe that she had was busy attacking a delibird before she was ready to try and capture the unconsious bird
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
icicle crash [dw]
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2020 16:35:21 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

Stormy takes a step back as the boy releases an immense Hydreigon. It's three heads take up quite a bit of space in the cramped space, easily blocking her view of the young man she had been talking to.[break][break]

And, given that he hadn't spoken to her in response, Stormy remains awkward and confused. Growlithe has retreated behind her legs in fear of the giant three-headed dragon. Though something new appears in the cave and the puppy Pokemon quickly changes focus to the Sneasel slinking along behind them. [break][break]

"Growlithe? Wait a minute!"[break][break]

Unfortunately, she is too slow, and the Growlithe has managed to corner the Sneasel and wear it down. By the time Stormy catches up him, mindful not to get too close to the dragon, Stormy scoops the puppy into her arms and starts to back away from the exhausted Sneasel.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
icicle crash [dw]
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2020 18:12:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"just a second please" lucas said acknowledging stormy finally as his hydradgion landed on its feet on one side of the exhausted sneasel before crouching on the other side of it "its okay, im not gonna hurt you...honest..."he said to the sneasel as it looked to its side to see the immense hydregedion,the front was essentially blocked by stormy and the other side by lucas making the pokemon have no choice but admit defeat as lucas threw his pokeball at the exhausted sneasel "im sorry for ignoring you earlier you seemed so occupied with that delibird"

(sneasel capture attempted)
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,911 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
icicle crash [dw]
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2020 3:46:17 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD NIDOQUEEN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] POISON POINT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BODY SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EARTH POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE KICK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAIL WHIP

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SANDSHREW APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SAND VEIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DIG
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAPID SPIN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROLLOUT

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]YOUR PREVIOUS CAPTURES ARE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
icicle crash [dw]
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2020 17:56:09 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

While Lucas coaxes the Sneasel into being caught, Stormy watches quietly from behind.[break][break]

Behind them both, deeper within the caves, a Sandshrew and Nidoqueen make their way past without incident, most likely afraid or unwilling to pick a fight with the dragon blocking their exit.[break][break]

The woman glances up as Lucas finally addresses her, and she chews her lip a moment, still a little sore about being ignored.[break][break]

"If I had been preoccupied I wouldn't have spoken to you at all... but it's alright."[break][break]

She scratches the back of her head, however.[break][break]

"You should be careful with your Hydreigon in here, by the way. He'll be super vulnerable if we run into another Beartic."[break][break]

passing on both

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
icicle crash [dw]
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2020 18:16:45 GMT
Deleted Avatar
he stood up streching as he looked at her confused by 'another beartice' most likely referring to his beartice from earlier that was throwing a fit as the immense dragon looked up at her as it moved behind him "oh that beartice from earlier? i had him from before i came in here, he was just throwing a tantrum" he explained scratching his head feeling like a novice with letting his pokemon run around "i had to return him because i didnt want to draw uncessecarry attention to us due to how much noise he was making...no offense" he explained then apologized

(passing on both)
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,911 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
icicle crash [dw]
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2020 22:10:36 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SANDYGAST APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WATER COMPACTION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SHORE UP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HYPNOSIS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SHADOW BALL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAND TOMB

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BERGMITE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ICE BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PROTECT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE-EDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ICE FANG

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
icicle crash [dw]
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2020 21:44:44 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

"Oh, it was yours? That's still impressive."[break][break]

The woman offers a smile as Growlithe gives chase after another ice-type Pokemon that has appeared. The Pokemon seems to have been apart of the wall as it cracks and breaks apart. With a glorified pop, a Bergmite bursts off the ice wall and tiptoes past them. Unfortunately for it, however, Growlithe is the first to respond.[break][break]

Some too-warm puppy breath and sharp teeth chips away at the Bergmite's sharp points, and even her attempt to PROTECT and blast Growlithe with ICY WIND falters under the pressure. Stormy dips her head politely to the young man before tossing another empty Pokeball at the fainted Bergmite.[break][break]

"Well, I would hate to bother you, and I've found what I was looking for, so I think I'll take my leave!"[break][break]

As she says this, she scoops up the now sleeping Growlithe that may or may not have made eye contact with the Sandyghast using HYPNOSIS, but Stormy has mistaken it for her puppy being tired out from a long day of travelling. It was time to head back to Lavaridge.[break][break]

Stormy offers an awkward wave before taking her leave.[break][break]

capture attempt on BERGMITE

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
icicle crash [dw]
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2020 6:50:50 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"u..um hey wait!" lucas called running after stormy "you werent bothering me at all really! my beartic was just throwing a tempertantrum was all!" he called to her trying to clear up the misunderstanding that they were obviously having as he ignored the sandyghast

(passing on sandyghast)
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,911 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
icicle crash [dw]
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2020 21:26:50 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]STORMY CAUGHT BERGMITE!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ICE BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PROTECT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE-EDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ICE FANG