Drakka

T-rex
He/Him
July 27
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
Muscle
Grunt
I can't change! Guess you can blame it on my left-side brain!
awards
261 posts
Rex Drago DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rex
Rex Drago
Devouring Sea [M/TOS/O]
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2020 22:08:53 GMT
Rex Drago Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","mthread"][attr="class","rocket"]

A fighting ring sounded like something damn fun. Guarding a fighting ring? Not so fun, espicially that he couldn't jyst stand in a corner and look out for any do-gooders. The "ring" was a sectioned out section of the ocean, all fighters and audiences either swimming their way in or bringing their own flotation. It would be incredibly easy to destroy all evidence. The tossing a biting water Pokemon shed blood, but it would all be washed away by the sea. The borders? One's Hyper Beam would immolate it until it was specks. The fight a took place at night, where all could scatter at a moment's notice. It was brilliant...and boring. [break][break]

Two's back breached the surface of the sea momentarily before she sped off to patrol the sea once more, able to warn or ward off anything that would break up the ring until everyone could disappear. Rex pressed on One's back, sighing long and dramatically as the went up, up, and circled the air again. Nothing. Like anyone's gonna see us in the middle of the sea! [break][break]

One circled back down, back down to where his partner was waiting. Like he couldn't wallow in how boring this was all by himself, xAnything to sea?" He drawled, leaning on One as if thinking of how to find a way to sleep through all this. The screaming and snarling coming from the ring was way more interesting to consider!

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: Rex!

[attr="class","tag"]@open

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
History repeats itself—first as a tragedy, then as a farce
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
Devouring Sea [M/TOS/O]
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2020 18:48:21 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar

It would be understandable if Valerio’s partner ended up dilly-dallying by the seawater especially when all he wanted to do was watch the underground—or in this case—underwater matches that persisted in the makeshift rings of Pacifidlog.

The ad was a bit misleading. Although it said they would be working with people running the secret facility, they did not specify the job description as boxing bouncers. On the back of his mind, at least, the pay was handsome.

“I can still see your long face even when it’s dark.” Valerio teased the younger guy.

He was floating by the sea with the help of his kingdra, Naua. Hair was bunned, his muscled built shimmered with the glimmering lights from the distant buildings of the town center. He wore nothing but trunks to keep his casual clothes dry in a nearby rock in case authorities questioned his curious presence in the area. His partner grumpig, which for some reason he has not named yet, was paddling with its tiny legs to float on the sea. The CALM MIND it used earlier was helpful in maintaining its balance.

Somehow sharing the same sentiments, he thought what might lighten their mood as they do their rounds. “How about we sneak in for a bit while everyone’s busy? It’s not like we can’t do our jobs while watching the match, right? I think people won’t even notice.”

NAUA (KINGDRA) is idle.
GRUMPIG uses CALM MIND.
close tab

played by

Drakka

T-rex
He/Him
July 27
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
Muscle
Grunt
awards
261 posts
Rex Drago DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rex
Rex Drago
Devouring Sea [M/TOS/O]
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2020 15:25:51 GMT
Rex Drago Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

Rex's lips quirked upwards in a brief smile as the first words were traded, "Why, thank you, mice to know this face of mine is noticeable at all times." He tried to go along with it, but the humor wasn't coming easily today, and the brief amusement he had quickly fell back down. It seemed he was destined to have no fun today. [break][break]

At least until the other man presented an easy way out. [break][break]

Rex's head quickly swiveled around, as if looking for somebokdy that could stop them, then smiled devilishly, "Heh, and I thought you were just here to look pretty...you have good ideas too!" Out in the distance, Two surfaced once more and drew closer as Rex waved for her. "Switch!" He barked, flinging himself off One and onto Two, "Go patrol One, have fun!" [break][break]

On his own mount, Rex already started to press onwards towards the ring, certain that the intimidating Armaldo would give him access. "What are we waiting for? Next fight's up soon, it'll be great!"

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
Devouring Sea [M/TOS/O]
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2020 6:32:08 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar

Valerio exchanged meaningful glances with his grumpig before the hog understood what his trainer wanted to say. Stay here, help the dinosaur, patrol the seas. It would have groaned, but the added pressure of paddling in the seas was too much for it to waste much more energy.

Naua helped Valerio reached the fighting ring while his companion depended on his armaldo. The pair rushed getting in the arena to watch the next fight involving muscle man and a lanky lad—a match that would have produced obvious results if not for Valerio’s fondness to the unexpected.

“Since we’re here, I say we take a little bet as well.” He nudged Rex, a little gamble would be fun. “Mine’s on the gangling guy.”

NAUA (KINGDRA) is idle.
GRUMPIG is idle.
close tab

played by

Drakka

T-rex
He/Him
July 27
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
Muscle
Grunt
awards
261 posts
Rex Drago DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rex
Rex Drago
Devouring Sea [M/TOS/O]
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2020 18:05:34 GMT
Rex Drago Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

Rex's eyes looked over the arena and combatants, and he smirked as Valerio mentioned a bet. A bet he seemed determined to lose if he was picking the lanky man. [break][break]

Rex liked the simple and predictable. He knew a Pokemon with bigger teeth and claws was the more vicious of its peers. He knew a Machamp was the usual winner against a Machop. If he heard hooves, he assumed Ponyta, why think any other way? [break][break]

"I got the big dude. What're we betting? I have to tell ya, money isn't exactly coming out of my ears, if you know what I mean."

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
Devouring Sea [M/TOS/O]
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2020 2:56:24 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar

“I’m not sure I follow.” Valerio is uneducated and has a poor time understanding idioms and beauty of language. “I assume money’s out of the question because that’s the reason why we accept this job in the first place, so...”

The bell rang, signalling the start of the match. “The winner gets to spend the rest of the night here, while the loser—” He leaned closer to Rex, as if taunting him, “—gets to cover the night for the other. Deal?”

He did not wait for his partner to agree because the fight was alrrady starting—and from the looks of it, it looks like he’s winning. The slender competitor was pretty agile for his built, putting the chunky guy at a disadvantage because of his relative slowness. Although the former’s hits would have hit hard at the latter, because the lanky lad was able to dodge most of the attacks, the bulky guy’s efforts were rendered inutile.

”One and Two’s gonna be overworked for tonight, eh?”
close tab

played by

Drakka

T-rex
He/Him
July 27
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
Muscle
Grunt
awards
261 posts
Rex Drago DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rex
Rex Drago
Devouring Sea [M/TOS/O]
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2020 4:53:19 GMT
Rex Drago Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

A taunt is a taunt and, let it be known, Rex was never smart enough to give up a challenge before it was too late, "Deal." His teeth spread in an overconfident smile that just begged to be broken, "I hope you like those trunks, cause they're going to do some work tonight!" [break][break]

Up upon Two's back, Rex had a good indication of how the fight was going, and his face immediately twisted as he grumbled under his breath, "Nothin' but muscles in that head..." Another hit on his guy, another, "C'mon, fists up, moron!" His ever-helpful commentary affected the fight none and Two snorted under water, the scent of blood quickly dripping into the ocean. God, he hoped Sharpedo didn't try and eat these idiots and make his job harder.[break][break]

"Screw you. We need beauty sleep, you don't!"

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
Devouring Sea [M/TOS/O]
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2020 6:04:48 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar

The sounds that his grumpig made when it rushed towards where Valerio was floating signaled what they initially feared might happen. Apparently, a water-based arena was unsuspicious for authorities but not for blood-sucking creatures of the ocean. A shiver of sharpedos were fast approaching and they needed to stop it before it reached the ring.

Valerio looked at Rex, deeply engaged with the match and the bet that he was losing, and gave him a tap.

“No time to waste. Let’s go!” With a light speed, kingdra who had Valerio clutching on her fins, swifted through the waters to reach the outside borders of the ring.

NAUA (KINGDRA) is idle.
GRUMPIG is idle.
close tab

played by

Drakka

T-rex
He/Him
July 27
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
Muscle
Grunt
awards
261 posts
Rex Drago DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rex
Rex Drago
Devouring Sea [M/TOS/O]
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2020 17:17:02 GMT
Rex Drago Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

Being tapped on the shoulder and seeing the incoming Sharpedo was probably the best blessing in disguise Rex had seen tonight. He didn't have to see the disgrace that was the fight going on behind him. [break][break]

One plunged from the sky, already knowing that the shark Pokemon were both not good to have around the area, and that it could hurt Rex. A Sharpedo was picked up, thrashing and snarling, and One disappeared in the night, about to hurl down the beast in a possibly deadly Sky Drop. Better for it to happen far from here, in case a patrol saw it. [break][break]

Two only looked up just long enough to make sure Rex was holding on, and darted after the Kingdra, circling around it as Rex called out, "Beat them all up, after me!" Two screamed out into open water, a Rock-type in the water, and instantly a tempting target for the sharks. Two hissed and slashed at one with an effective Fury Cutter, darting away time and time again to give his partner a chance for an attack.

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
Devouring Sea [M/TOS/O]
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2020 21:07:39 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar

Valerio was glad Rex followed with haste at the sight of a possible shark invasion in the fight right. After all, the young man craved much action he obviously wanted it for himself rather than the poor guy he bet on that was losing.

“Naua, block them with your ice move!” The kingdra then helped Rex’s pair by blasting the sea with ICE BEAM, enough to create a thick layer of cover to prevent the sharks from reaching the crowded area. “Grumpig, TEETER DANCE!” With the sound of dancing waves on water, the hog reinforced their defenses by making sure the shiver was incapacitated enough to reconsidering attack.

“That should be enough.” He assured Rex. “But you should know that you lost the deal so... enjoy.”

NAUA (KINGDRA) uses ICE BEAM.
GRUMPIG uses TEETER DANCE.