6,620 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
beneath the froth [s]
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2020 5:12:13 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
--being put on a pedestal, ahead of the competition, and other similar experiences that had steered the conversation the way that it currently was. he'd answer it, but he realizes that it might have been too personal to ask from someone he just met.

"oh, uh, actually, nevermind, hehe," he responds awkwardly.

finally taking the moment to read the message on his phone, he finds out that noah has already nearing the end of his current battle. it was his signal for him to go back to his gym soon. he already got his coffee, so there was little reason to stay beside taking remiel's precious personal time.

"sorry for taking your time, but i got to go."

he leans forward and taps the side of his poochyena on kyle's feet, who has fallen asleep by now. both of them stand up on their feet almost simultaneously as he turns to his newly made acquaintance one last time before he exits the premise of the establishment.

"thanks for the conversation, remiel!"

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-eight
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,704 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
beneath the froth [s]
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2020 5:42:29 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[attr="class","everybody"]
[attr="class","say"]
[attr="class","ramiel"]

Whatever notification he'd received on his mobile phone seems to be important enough to bring their impromptu conversation to its end. Remiel doesn't mind at all, of course. Even though a few lingering questions float around in his mind. "It was a pleasure meeting you, Mr. Lopez. I'd be charmed to meet with you again sometime." He nods, setting his cup down on the coffee table before standing up to shake his hand once more.

As they bid farewell, Earl Grey, too, rises from its place on table before waving the young lad away. To the Poochyena, it simply stares for a moment... before offering a curt bow. The ghostly snicker it releases is too faint for human ears. But certainly not for the ears of any canine.

F I N

[attr="class","calcifet"]

[newclass=.everybody]padding:10px;[/newclass][newclass=.say]text-align:justify;font:25px arial;margin-top:2px;color:#AEB3B8;letter-spacing:-1px;font-weight:bold;-webkit-transition:all ease 0.2s;transition:all ease 0.2s;opacity:.8;[/newclass][newclass=.ramiel]font:40px arial;text-transform:uppercase;color:#AEB3B8;text-shadow:1px 1px #fff, 2px 2px #AEB3B8;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;margin-top:-50px;font-style:italic;-webkit-transition:all ease 0.2s;transition:all ease 0.2s;opacity:0;[/newclass][newclass=.calcifet]text-align:justify;margin-top:5px;font:10px arial;text-transform:uppercase;padding:5px;margin-top:-50px;-webkit-transition:all ease 0.8s;transition:all ease 0.8s;opacity:0;[/newclass][newclass=.everybody:hover .say]-webkit-transition:all ease 0.2s;transition:all ease 0.2s;opacity:0;[/newclass][newclass=.everybody:hover .ramiel]-webkit-transition:all ease 0.2s;transition:all ease 0.2s;opacity:1;[/newclass][newclass=.everybody:hover .calcifet]margin-top:0px;-webkit-transition:all ease 0.8s;transition:all ease 0.8s;opacity:1;[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing