awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
a way to connect [dw/o]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2020 17:53:32 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar

“To be honest, a nidoqueen sounds great,” Jonathan confessed. But to be truthful enough, he would settle for anything dragon-like.

Despite Maverick not saying anything, Jonathan could sense how envious the man was with his dracozolt. It was as if he caught him staring at Sphinx with deeply wanting eyes. And it was in the dragon’s delight to boast his talents to a stranger it just met.

A sandshrew suddenly barged in their conversation; the dracozolt’s heavy feet stomping at its small body as it waited for its trainer to throw in a ball.

”Why do you want dragons anyway? Any particular reason?

ooc: catching sandshrew
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
a way to connect [dw/o]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2020 3:00:02 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
NOTES

capture BASTIODON plz

TAGS

ON HAND

A sandshrew interrupted their conversation, but not for long. His dragon too quick work of it. “A nidoqueen?” Maverick looked at him up and down before nodding. “Yeah,” the man chuckled lightly, “You seem like someone who would want one.” Of course, he was just poking fun. Really, the creature was a good choice and if Maverick was interested in those types he would get one too. But at the mention of dragon’s, Maverick’s brow rose at suck a question. Who doesn’t want dragons? “Dragon’s have always fascinated me,” he explained to him, shoulder shrugged, “and the seemed to be a great challenge to tame.” And the power, the raw power some of the dragon possessed.

Suddenly, a bastiodon appeared. Although he didn’t want one himself, he knew someone else would. Pinching his bottom lips and taking a deep breath, a loud whistle erupted form his as he exhaled. The whistle got both his pack’s attention and the wild pokemons. A nod towards it was clear indication he wanted it. The pack howled, excited to take down yet another creature. The wild creature charged at the pack as they attack it. Setting it ablaze and making quick work of it. It didn’t take long for the back to bring it down, four against one really wasn’t fair. Tossing a ball, it hit its mark. The pack circled the ball, waiting for the successful capture before one of them bring it to him.

Continuing his conversation with the man, Maverick grunted. “I don’t know really. I just find them interesting I guess. I have always had a love for dark types and used fire types to get over my fear.” Why was he telling this stranger this? He probably didn’t even care let alone really was listening to what he had to say. Yet, it just came out. “I mean… What made you get the pokemon you have?”

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,759 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
a way to connect [dw/o]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2020 3:41:41 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgroc"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD KLINK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] genderless
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] minus
[attr="class","wildtabox"]gear grind
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]discharge
[attr="class","wildtabox"]autotomize
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]charge beam
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"]what will you do?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MAMOSWINE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OBLIVIOUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE HIT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EARTHQUAKE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ICY WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]THRASH

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]YOUR PREVIOUS CAPTURES ARE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
History repeats itself—first as a tragedy, then as a farce
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
a way to connect [dw/o]
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2020 17:05:43 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar

“The man knows how to joke, Sphinx,” Jonathan chuckled as he explained the humor to his dracozolt, who looked like it did not get anything at all. He returned his attention to . “I’m a man of multiple layers,” Jonathan winked. “You’ll get to know them if you join me for a drink or two.”

The insides of the tunnel became relatively cooler and it was because of the mamoswine that appeared before them. Sphinx looked eager to bring down the challenging opponent but Jonathan warded it off with his arms. “Chill down, pal. You need help with this.” Jonathan produced another ball from his pocket; a garchomp appeared in-fromt of them. He turned to the dracozolt. “Protect Vincent and you,” his gaze shifted to the newly-called creature. “Do your thing.”

The mamoswine attacked first with icy wind which Sphinx reluctantly shielded by summoning a veil of volt; Vincent appeared in-fromt of the ice-type and FIRE BLASTED the creature at point blank. Satisfied, Jonathan threw a ball at the creature and returned back to his company.

“Dragons are hard to control,” Jonathan agreed. Garchomp picked up the ball before him and he went near his trainer to be petted. “They’re very aggressive and it will take years of training to command them immediately,” he was obviously dodging his last question. “Being fascinsted with them isn’t enough—if you ask me.”

ooc: catching mamoswine
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
a way to connect [dw/o]
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2020 15:47:47 GMT
NOTES

pass... even i rolled my eyes at maverick lol

TAGS

ON HAND

The playful wink made Maverick tense slightly though he didn’t show it, letting stiff chuckle escape him in response to having a couple of drinks together sometime in the future. Maverick had a feeling this might be the only time he would even seen the man but the notion was nice…. He guessed. “So you’re the onion type of guy,” the man joked, picturing cartoon style cutting him open like a stinky onion crying the whole time from the unpleasant odor, “I see. Well… I can only hope you don’t stink while getting through the layers.” It was his stupid sense of humor emerging, the kind that made people think he was weird. But it was out, only Jonathan could be the judge right now.

Their little chat was interrupted by a large wild mamoswine. The man was quick to call in back up, knowing he would need two creatures to take own the beast. Another dragon was summoned by him. But Maverick had one of those, he wasn’t as impressed. It was only when his beast took it down when he turned his attention back to him and made his own comment. “I am fully aware,” he man grunted, letting his expression shift to slightly annoyance, “I own some myself. But fascination is how this world was created and discovered, finding something you are interested in and learning more about it. No?” He was talking out of his ass. He didn’t know shit. But what didn’t it matter, it was just conversation while they hunted down more pokemon. “My first ever dragon creature was a deino. She was a true test of patience and dedication.”

Memorizes of her filled his mind for a moment until snarls filled the air. The pack found another target to destroy, his gaze shifted to see the pack setting a poor little klink on fire in the matter of seconds. The edge of his lip curled up slightly as he shook his head and chuckled, the pack having fun killing things. It was only when the pokemon was down and the pack continued to play that the man turned to his human company. “How else would you learn if you never explore? Text books are nothing compared to hands on experience.”

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,759 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
a way to connect [dw/o]
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2020 5:50:09 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PALPITOAD APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWIFT SWIM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HYPER VOICE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HYDRO PUMP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAIN DANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLAIL

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD QUAGSIRE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] DAMP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MUD SHOT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TOXIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HAZE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EARTHQUAKE

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]VALERIO CAUGHT MAMOSWINE!

close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
History repeats itself—first as a tragedy, then as a farce
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
a way to connect [dw/o]
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2020 10:33:41 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar

Jonathan watched the man vent out his frustrations—Arceus knew what the reason was—as he retrieved garchomp back to his ball, the dracozolt disgruntled at the unsolicited help he gave to it. He ought to show respect when mentioned having a dragon, too. He would not just agree on him being superior than the rocket elite—even though he did not mention anything about being better. “I see how my layers... get to the depths of your emotion.”

Two similar shadows entered the chamber—dracozolt’s electric energy illuminated their figures, revealing a palpitoad and quagsire the man did not pay attention to. 

“I agree—it’s the experience that gives you knowledge. I just don’t think our sense of wonder can help improve that,” Jonathan eyed Sphinx who was still sulking. “I’ve been there, too.”

ooc: passing
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
a way to connect [dw/o]
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2020 0:32:24 GMT
NOTES

pass and end thread. thank you so much for threading with me! we totally need to thread together soon. hopefully mav wont be so macho macho poop face next time. xDD

TAGS

ON HAND

With Maverick getting frustrated with his unluckiness in finding pokemon he wanted, warm colored orbs met the man’s gaze. “Well…” he started, left palm reached behind his head to scratch the base of his neck as his dragon once again finding more things to mess with, “I think I might be done for today.” Maverick gave off a fake yawn, hoping if he faked tired he wouldn’t offend the man for him leaving so soon. “It was nice taking to you Jonathan,” he offered a firm hand shake, “Maybe we will meet up again sometime. You can show me that spot.” Whether the man took his farewell hand shake or not, Maverick let out a stiff chuckle.

Turning to his canine’s, the man pinched his bottom lip with his fingers. Air was forced out of his lungs as a loud whistle erupted from him. His pack’s gaze turned to him almost instantly. “Let’s go,” he hollered out, waving a hand in the air indicating for them to follow, “We need to head back.” The pack was quick to assemble at the man’s command, lingering by his side as Maverick turned around one more time to wave goodbye for good measure. “See you later.” With that, the trainer and his pack left to head home. Although the man did manage to catch at least one dark type today, it seemed that his luck once again proved to be bad. All well. Better luck next time.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,759 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
a way to connect [dw/o]
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2020 2:47:50 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]THE PALPITOAD FLEES!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWIFT SWIM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HYPER VOICE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HYDRO PUMP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAIN DANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLAIL

[attr="class","wildnote"]BOTH OF YOU RECEIVE 10 PD!