awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
a way to connect [dw/o]
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2020 16:06:11 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar

The passage connects Rustboro to Vendanturf—hence the name Rusturf Tunnel. Although the place was a bit rustic and unpolished, several passersby traverse the tunnel in order to avoid the groves that separated the two communities and the pokémons that lingered in them. The tunnel was the safer option for most.

But it was an option for a different purpose, as well. Valerio needed to continue his training with the dracozolt and it was the perfect place to make it more challenging. The dragon put on a brave face and proceeded to find Sphinx enemies.

DRACOZOLT is idle.
@tag
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
315 height
315 height
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,191 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
a way to connect [dw/o]
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2020 15:52:37 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
NOTES

and here is maverick to hunt for pokemon with you xD also. i hate this table sometimes. x.x

TAGS

ON HAND

Deciding to try and search else where for pokemon, the scarred male found himself traveling through Rusturf tunnel. Warm colored orbs flickered to his massive six foot seven canine by his side. “I thought you would be happy I got Lukas back,” Maverick questioned her, motioning to the scarred houndoom playing with the other one houndoom in front of them, “Didn’t you want him to be your mate or something?” Azula, who wore a rapidash skull over her own head, raised her lip at him and let out a low growl. The man chuckled, knowing what was truly going on. “Oh I see. Evo is your mate now.” Her lip fell back into place, her own ruby digits glared at the two males playing before nudging her new mate. The arcanine cuddled back.

Rolling his eyes, the man let out a soft chuckle before shaking his head. “Well… I’m glad I got him back. Now, I just need to find out where Kimba, Memphis, and Tobias are. Not to mention, I would like to find Rurik and Willow.” It would be nice to have the whole canine pack back together, the last four houndooms and his two little poochyena’s. Actually, there were plenty more other pokemon he hoped to find again though the odd were not in his favor. Either way, Maverick and his small pack moved their way through the tunnel. A simple nod was the only thing he gave an passerby’s if they noticed him and his pack.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
a way to connect [dw/o]
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2020 0:06:59 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgroc"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MUDBRAY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STAMINA
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK SMASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEAVY SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HIGH HORSEPOWER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE KICK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"]what will you do?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD KROKOROK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ANGER POINT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SANDSTORM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CRUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DIG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAND TOMB
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AQUA TAIL

close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
History repeats itself—first as a tragedy, then as a farce
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
a way to connect [dw/o]
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2020 19:49:37 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar

The dogs entered the cavern, heralded by the low groans which were audible at the compacted chamber. Valerio, who will call himself Jonathan, despite bearing the rugged look that was more typical of Valerio, nodded at the stranger with a beaming smile on his face. the dracozolt did not care about their company as it focused on the task at hand: to destroy the mudbray.

”Hey there!” Valerio called, hands waving at alpha leader. “That’s a huge bunch of canines you have there.” The guy was Valerio’s taste in men, but he doubt the person would not be in very interested. “Think I can pet them?”

Noises from the dracozolt’s attempt to send DRACO METEOR at its enemy was at the foreground of their conversation. The rocket just hoped it could be heard from the man’s position.

ooc: pass!
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
315 height
315 height
awards
1,191 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
a way to connect [dw/o]
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2020 18:31:36 GMT
NOTES

capture krokorok plz! yay!

TAGS

ON HAND

It didn’t take long after entering the tunnel for Maverick and his pack to get noticed. And really, he wasn’t surprised. As the man waved him down, warm colored orbs noticed something in the corner of his eyes. His luck already turning positive as the sight of a Krokorok was a good start for the trainer. Although he knew it was Tallon, his shiny Krokork from his life back home, he wasn’t about to pass up on the opportunity to catch another. With a nod of his head, Evo the Arcanine, Azur the shorter horned houndoom, and Lukas the scared houndoom took off to take care of the krokorak. As expected, Azula stayed behind at the sight of possible danger. The massive six foot seven hell hound stood her ground next to Maverick, lips slightly rose as the man approached them. Her head dipped, gaze glared at him through her rapidash skull she wore over her own.

A stiff chuckle escaped Maverick as he gave the man a polite wave back. “It wouldn’t be advised,” he playfully warned back, letting his gaze shifted to see the rest of his pack harassing the ground and dark type, “they tend to bite stragners.” His attention turned back to the man, eyes narrowed for a brief moment at the sight of a pokemon Maverick wanted to get. “Nice Dracozolt. Where did you find one of those? I have been looking for one myself. Any advise?” With his new direction of life, the burnt scarred male found himself to want to collect dragon as well. And of course, never had one before. “Are they worth the catch?”

At the sound nasty vicious snarls and snapped of muzzles, Maverick turned to see the rest of his pack outnumber the ground and dark type even though they were at a disadvantage. A few crunches and flames made the creature realized it was going to lose, the pack seeing the weakness and taking full advantage. Within a few minutes, the wild pokemon was down. Plucking a ball out of his pocket, he twisted and gave the ball a good toss. The ball hit its mark and sucked the creature inside. As the ball wiggled, Maverick turned to the man once more. “The name is Maverick by the way,” he introduced, extending his hand in a firm hand shake if the man returned the favor, “This is Azula.” The trainer nodded his head to the canine that didn’t leave his side before motioning to the pack that circled the ball. “The arcanine is Evo, scared houndoom is Lukas, and the other is Azar.” The ball clicked closed and Azar picked it up, placing the ball in Mav’s hand when the trainer offered to take it. “Are you from around here?”

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
a way to connect [dw/o]
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2020 23:49:44 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD VIBRAVA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRAGON BREATH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EARTH POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]UPROAR
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BUG BUZZ

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MAGNETON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STURDY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TRI ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GYRO BALL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLASH CANNON
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LOCK-ON

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]MAVERICK CAUGHT KROKOROK!
close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
a way to connect [dw/o]
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2020 5:35:29 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar

I stole it. Jonathan appreciated how Maverick showed interest to one of his dragons, but he could not just blurt out the fact that he might have stolen it from one of the fossil collections of an investor’s archaeologic research. “Traded it! From somewhere.”

Jonathan took his hand and introduced himself as well. “Aquil. Jonathan Aquil.”

A vibrava suddenly fluttered beside the electric dragon, and the dragozolt launched its DRACO METEOR again. Jonathan responded with a throw of his premier ball.

“Nice to meet you, pack,” he addressed the canines as he nudged his dragon forward. “This one’s Sphinx. Hope y’all become friends or something.”

ooc: catching vibrava
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
315 height
315 height
awards
1,191 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
a way to connect [dw/o]
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2020 23:49:34 GMT
NOTES

capture magnetion plz! mav is trying to be social. RIP him. lol.

TAGS

ON HAND

"Nice." It must had been good trade to get his hands on one of those. As far as the trainer was aware, those were rare creatures to come across and his offer must had been something rare as well. Then again, Maverick had traded several times to get what he has today. His mind wondered for a moment as they introduced themselves to each other, Jonathan accepting his firm hand shake with nod. Dracozlt had a rare typing of dragon and electric. Only one other pokemon had that typing. A legendary called Zekrom. Maverick wouldn’t wait to have one.

It didn’t take long for his pack to get distracted again. Lukas spotting a Magneton floating by in the distance. The scarred houndoom throw his head back in a eerie howl, the call followed back the rest before the launched their attack. And as expected, the steel and electric type was out number and at a disadvantage. A few flamethrowers and fire blasts and the creature was down. The man sighed, wondering how many pokemon he was going to capture today until his pack was tired. Tossing the ball, it hit and sucked the creature in. The pack circled the ball until it was done, bring the ball to Maverick once it was confirm capture.

“What brings you out here today?” Mav asked causally as he motioned for them to travel through the tunnel together, “Looking for anything is specific? This is my first time here.” Warm orbs flickered to Jonathan in hopes he hasn’t bored the man already with his attempt at small talk. Everyone once in a while, the trainer gaze would shift to the dragon and electric type blasting things just as easy as his pack took things down.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
a way to connect [dw/o]
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2020 5:33:08 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FERROTHORN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] IRON BARBS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POWER WHIP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GYRO BALL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]IRON DEFENSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]INGRAIN

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CUBONE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LIGHTNING ROD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BONE RUSH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STOMPING TANTRUM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BONEMERANG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RETALIATE

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]YOUR PREVIOUS CAPTURES ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
a way to connect [dw/o]
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2020 17:30:36 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar

Most of the time, Sphinx did not need to do anything to terrorize its prey especially when it was just a baby pokémon. Its fangs were bared and its eyes glared at the poor cubone who Jonathan trapped with a hurl from his premier ball

”Probably the reason why you’re also here,” Jonathan winked, flaunting his more playful public side. “I’m not looking for anything specific, but I thought this is a good place to train electric-types. Strengthens their built, I say.” Jonathan was not joking when he said he needed to train Sphinx. While it is a very timid creature, sometimes passionate, for his liking, it did not change the fact that it was stolen and mostly untrained. “How about you? And you really went here prepared, eh?”

ooc: catching cubone
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
315 height
315 height
awards
1,191 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
a way to connect [dw/o]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 1:58:52 GMT
NOTES

pass. quick reply.

TAGS

ON HAND

It didn’t take long for his pack found something else to terrorize. As they ventured more ahead, playing biting at each other before another round of snarls ripped though their throats. Maverick couldn’t help but let his gaze shift to see what they were doing. He stifled a laugh, watching the pack circle their next prey. And like the man expected, the ferrothorn didn’t stand a chance. Not only was it out numbered, but at the mercy of pack’s fire attacks. They snapped at it, growled, and soon set it a blaze. The trainer had no interest in the creature so his attention turned to Jonathon once again.

A brow rose at his wind, though quickly dismissed it. “I would say so,” he added as his dragon took out another pokemon without breaking a sweat, “It appears you have trained it very well.” Again, jealously passed through him. Oh how bad he wanted one. Some day he will, some day he will have on for himself. “The hounds needed some exercise. Go for a walk, I guess, would be the term. Was hoping to get some more pokemon too. Not sure if I will find much that catches my interest though.” In fact, the only thing the really found worth anything was the fist creature he caught. But sometimes, the best things come last. Right?

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
a way to connect [dw/o]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 6:18:48 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HIPPOWDON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SAND STREAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAKE DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EARTHQUAKE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]REST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BITE

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WOOPER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] DAMP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TOXIC
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AQUA TAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MUD SHOT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AMNESIA

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]VALERIO CAUGHT CUBONE!

close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
a way to connect [dw/o]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 19:07:47 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar

Seeing how its electric attacks do not work with the creatures now circling both Sphinx and his pokémon, the dracozolt stomped earthquake which knocked off a bunch of stalactites in the cavern, sending some earthen spears towards recent spawns and its trainer and companions. Luckily for Jonathan, he was able to sense its movement and escape the raining rock formations.

”Well, bud, that was a royally fucked up move,” Jonathan was laughing with his pokémon. “Are you all right? I’m sorry if my pokémon’s a bit unrestrained.” The rocket returned his gaze towards Maverick and his canines. “If you want to look for cooler pokémons, I think you’re in the wrong place. I can get you somewhere else. Lots of dragon. My favorite hunting spot.”

ooc: passing
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
315 height
315 height
awards
1,191 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
a way to connect [dw/o]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2020 0:28:40 GMT
NOTES

pass. not really feeling good today but wanted to get a reply up. sorry if its not very good.

TAGS

ON HAND

The dracozolt was strong and Maverick envied the man even more as he watched. The earthquake made the man lift his arms above his head to cover him from falling rocks that the creature creature. Even his pack halted their advance on a wooper, letting the pokemon get away as the pack waited for their next command when the tremors stop. “Damn dude,” he uttered, a chuckle escape him, “I need me one of those.” His attention turned back to the man when the rocks were not a threat anymore before he was caught staring. “Yeah man,” he grunted as he brushing off the dusty that stuck to his cloths, “I’m good.”

At the mention of dragons, this got his attention. Maverick shrugged his shoulders casually, trying to play it off as it was no big deal. It was. “That would be awesome,” Maverick smoothly, trying not to show too much interested, “Need me some more dragons.” In hopes to get either told or taken to the man spot in the near future, Maverick decided to stick around for a little longer. “What are you looking for anyway? I can help you look as the return favor.”

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
a way to connect [dw/o]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2020 7:12:09 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BASTIODON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STURDY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BLOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]METAL SOUND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]IRON HEAD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ANCIENT POWER

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SANDSHREW APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SAND VEIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BULLDOZE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY SWIPES
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWORDS DANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RAPID SPIN