awards
1,770 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
PANGORO SWARM (TOS)
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2020 18:03:09 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar was reading the newspaper at his favorite cafe when it occurred. He was catching up on the shenanigans of his favorite rascally cat, "Garmfold the inexplicably orange meowth™", when a commotion caused him to look up. He watched, rather confused, as a crowd ran past him. When he looked to see what they were running from, he was met by a stampede of raging pangoro. They were coming straight for him.

It was rather upsetting. 

Oscar dove out of the way as the stampede ripped right through his table. Angrily Oscar got up, only to be met by one pangoro breaking away to charge at him. Oscar lost his nerve and began to run away. He was unsure how to properly escape, so he decided to throw a pokeball behind him. Didn't matter if it was caught or not, at least it would slow it down.

zJkvIOTm
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
PANGORO SWARM (TOS)
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2020 20:47:51 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]FEEL THE RAIN ON YOUR SKIN, NO ONE ELSE CAN FEEL IT FOR YOU
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]WORDS
[break]
HERP[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]
~~~ [break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
PANGORO SWARM ~

The day seemed to be a little on the quaint side. Not a cloud in the sky and the birds were singing their joyful tunes. Soon enough, the tune halted and what replaced was the sound of chaos. Pangoros? And their Pancham counterparts? While the latter were incredibly cute, the former were causing havoc throughout the streets.
[break][break]
"Where on earth did they come from..." She wondered out loud and found herself among the people fleeing for safety. But then she paused. "Wait a minute... I'm a Pokemon trainer. I don't flee..." She made a full one-eighty and took out her Pokeball. 
[break][break]
While she had a majority Normal and Dark Pokemon crew, she hoped that her Pichu could stand up to the plate. She instructed her companion to use a rather large Thundershock in hopes of paralyzing some of panda-inspired Pokemon. "Sorry loves," she stated. "You're cute, but I can't have you causing mayhem..."

[break][break]

z4tYmvJ0

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#ffc0cb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#ffc0cb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#ffc0cb;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 7px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
886 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
PANGORO SWARM (TOS)
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2020 2:07:16 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

Josh cracked his neck as he rushed through Slateport's lower district. He had left Izumi to get their kids to safety after their visit to the city had been interrupted by the rampaging Pangoro. Lightning had just hit a Thunderbolt on one of them, though the attack hadn't downed it. Instead, the Pokemon turned around and began to target them. As it rushed them, Josh rolled to the side, calling out "Roll under it!" to Lightning as the Raichu followed his command. Lightning slid under the Pangoro's legs before turning and moving of their own volition to slam its body into the leg of the Pangoro, knocking it off balance.

"One more time! Thunderbolt!" Josh called out to Lightning as he held out a hand, before closing it into a fist.

"Skadoosh."

He pulled out a Pokeball as Lightning caught the giant panda off guard this time...

@tag

GQoKPagQ

close tab

played by

Endless

The Nightingale
She/her
Twenty four
November 11
Slateport
Heterosexual
Assistant
executive
Defiance in her flesh, her blood, her bones; written on her soul
awards
1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
PANGORO SWARM (TOS)
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2020 2:39:44 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar
Isra has made the mistake of sitting on a bench in the late evening. Though really that is not the mistake. The mistake was sitting on a bench that already had an inhabitant. At first the old man was quiet, polite. Isra cats in kind, and then asks on too many questions. That was her second mistake this evening. Much like when a damn bursts, so too did the words of the old man, should one see his lips as the damn breaking open the movement of his tongue the rushing water.

The woman stares at his unwarranted life advice, desperately trying to avoid saying anything to egg him on further but it would seem at this point she does not have to.

It is only the rampaging of a pokemon that saves her, the old man nearly jumping out of his skin at the crash of a falling light poll, She jumps at the opportunity, releasing her dragon, the Hydreigon roaring as he works himself up for a fight. The attacks that follow more than enough to incapacitate the wayward pokemon.

Isra throw the ball, and quickly escapes the conversation that has gone down a route she was not interested in tonight.

kn8BEfgx

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
PANGORO SWARM (TOS)
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2020 3:57:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","blips"]
[attr="class","blipstop"]
[attr="class","blipstopimg"]

[attr="class","blipstoplyric"]bad moon rising

[attr="class","blipstoplyric2"]I see a bad moon a-rising. I see trouble on the way. I see earthquakes and lightnin' I see bad times today. Don't go 'round tonight, it's bound to take your life. There's a bad moon on the rise. I hear hurricanes a-blowing. I know the end is coming soon. I fear rivers overflowing. I hear the voice of rage and ruin. I hope you got your things together. I hope you are quite prepared to die. Look's like we're in for nasty weather, one eye is taken for an eye. Bad moon on the rise.

[attr="class","blipstop2"]

[attr="class","blipstop21"]mission

[attr="class","blipstop22"]n/a

[attr="class","blipstop21"]TAGGED

[attr="class","blipstop22"]swarm!

@pharaohleap

[attr="class","blipstop21"]NOTES

[attr="class","blipstop22"]:higuys:

[attr="class","blipstop23"]

[attr="class","blipsmid"]

His pokemon charged into the swarm on Pangoros, using surprise to their advantage. The fighting-type bears would be eager to counterattack, as such scuffles were familiar to them. Even within the swarm, he could see bear turn on bear, regardless of the battle his pokemon had started.[break][break]

[break][break]

He spied on shuffling away from the group, and deployed his pokeball to try his luck.[break][break]

y25iKLat
[attr="class","blipsbot"]

I FEAR RIVERS OVERFLOWING. I HEAR THE VOICE OF RAGE AND RUIN.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.blips]border:solid 35px #252525;width:480px;background-color:#393939;color:#848484;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop]padding:35px;height:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstopimg]float:left;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #848484;margin-right:15px;height:100px;width:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstopimg img]height:100px;width:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstoplyric]font:bold 30px Roboto;letter-spacing:-1px;line-height:25px;padding-bottom:10px;padding-top:25px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstoplyric2]font:9px Roboto;line-height:10px;color:#5a5a5a;text-transform:uppercase;height:60px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop2]background-color:#252525;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop21]font:bold 12px Roboto;color:#999999;line-height:12px;padding-bottom:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop22]font:bold 25px Roboto;line-height:20px;color:#dddddd;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:-1px;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop22 a]font:bold 25px Roboto;line-height:20px;color:#dddddd!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop23]position:absolute;height:35px;padding:30px;margin:-65px 0px 0px -302px;width:420px;background-color:#444444;color:#dddddd;font:12px Roboto;opacity:0;-webkit-transition: all .2s ease; -moz-transition: all .2s ease; -o-transition: all .2s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop23:hover]opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipsmid]margin:0px -35px;border-left:solid 35px #424242;border-right:solid 35px #424242;padding:35px 35px;background-color:#393939;font:10px Verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipsmid i]color:#bbbbbb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipsmid b]color:#bbbbbb;font:bold 11px roboto;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipsbot]background-color:#252525;color:#dddddd;font:bold 15px Roboto;line-height:15px;padding:35px;text-align:center;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
PANGORO SWARM (TOS)
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2020 4:16:17 GMT
Deleted Avatar
All Cap had wanted was a nice, quiet evening at work. No problems, no fights, and certainly not a mob of rampaging fucking Pangoro. He had better things to do, and if he was honest he was tired and just a little hungover. Okay, a lot hungover. There was no luck left for him, though. As the cacophony of Pokemon made its way down the street, he pressed the heels of his hands to his eyes and took a steadying breath. Already, there was a pretty even split between those people rushing out to deal with the Pangoro and those scrambling to hide under tables and in back rooms. He supposed he could join the latter. They'd probably be quieter. Even as he was considering it, though, he was pulling a Pokeball out of his pocket and pushing his way outside. Stupid night, stupid hangover, stupid Pangoro.

0yvn6_JF
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
PANGORO SWARM (TOS)
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2020 5:03:01 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","everybody"]
[attr="class","say"]
[attr="class","atlan"]

Goodcop was quick to deliver an Aura Wheel to a Pangoro that was devouring all the fruit and vegetables from a local grocer's outdoor display area. It hit the ground and rolled a few times before roaring and staggering back up onto both feet. It was at this point that the shiny Morpeko's ability, Hunger Switch, kicked in. Badcop had emerged, and shot forward with an Electro Ball.

Meanwhile, Atlan kept his head on a swivel as he saw the gang of Pangoro ransack the rest of Slateport. He couldn't believe it, and there was only so much he and his pokémon could do to help. When he heard one of the large bears charge at him from behind, he was quick to reach for a ball clipped to his belt. It was only when he spun around and cast it, however, that he realized he'd thrown an empty one. He hoped the bear would stay inside regardless, considering he now recalled that he'd left the rest of his pokémon at home.
[attr="class","beckett"]

VlWy1GXC
staff

[newclass=.everybody]padding:10px;[/newclass][newclass=.say]text-align:justify;font:25px arial;margin-top:2px;color:#AEB3B8;letter-spacing:-1px;font-weight:bold;-webkit-transition:all ease 0.2s;transition:all ease 0.2s;opacity:.8;[/newclass][newclass=.atlan]font:40px arial;text-transform:uppercase;color:#AEB3B8;text-shadow:1px 1px #fff, 2px 2px #AEB3B8;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;margin-top:-50px;font-style:italic;-webkit-transition:all ease 0.2s;transition:all ease 0.2s;opacity:0;[/newclass][newclass=.beckett]text-align:justify;margin-top:5px;font:10px arial;text-transform:uppercase;padding:5px;margin-top:-50px;-webkit-transition:all ease 0.8s;transition:all ease 0.8s;opacity:0;[/newclass][newclass=.everybody:hover .say]-webkit-transition:all ease 0.2s;transition:all ease 0.2s;opacity:0;[/newclass][newclass=.everybody:hover .atlan]-webkit-transition:all ease 0.2s;transition:all ease 0.2s;opacity:1;[/newclass][newclass=.everybody:hover .beckett]margin-top:0px;-webkit-transition:all ease 0.8s;transition:all ease 0.8s;opacity:1;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,826 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
PANGORO SWARM (TOS)
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2020 6:42:46 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","devonpost"]rescue team go go go!

a rampaging mob of pangoro move through the streets of the lower district. alexander has mobilized his own unit comprised of only himself to handle the situation. he arrives on scene and slides to a halt behind a car. he leans against it and pulls out his pangoro instruction manual that he bought from the dollar store.

oh well. he throws a pokeball at one anyways.

XeaQxSu4

[newclass=.devonpost]font:10px calibri;[/newclass]
[newclass=.devonpost b]color:#6c9975;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,257 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
PANGORO SWARM (TOS)
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2020 7:42:44 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.swarmBG]--swarmColor:#809874[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","swarmBG"]
[attr="class","swarmHead"]
THE PANGORO

swarm flees!

[attr="class","swarmCut"]
[attr="class","swarmCutIn"]
[attr="class","swarmCutBG"]

[attr="class","swarmIMG"]

[attr="class","swarmText"]

EVENTUALLY, THE MOB DISPERSES. pushed out of the city, the destructive pandas flee to the outskirts of slateport. for now, they are subdued— but who knows when the syndicate of pandas will return?[break][break]

[break][break]

everyone receives 2 infamy for participating!
[break][break]

THE WINNERS:[break][break]
[attr="class","swarmInstr"]
@charlotte

[break]
male or female - scrappy[break]
night slash / parting shot / hammer arm / bullet punch / coaching / storm throw
[break][break]

[attr="class","swarmInstr"]

[break]
male or female - mold breaker[break]
night slash / low sweep / crunch / body slam / bullet punch / lash out