marcel maeda
graveyard whistling [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2020 23:59:56 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","kteam"]

[attr="class","mthread"]the path is well-trodden, well-lived, against the mountain tomb. it seems impolite to shield himself from the rain--these tears--in this morbid place, and so marcel reluctantly lets the first drops roll against his cheek.
[break][break]
"people hike here for fun," he says, eyes to the distance, "and i've never understood why."
[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kteam]width:auto;height:23px;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,527 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
graveyard whistling [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2020 21:33:21 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[attr="class","everybody"]
[attr="class","say"]
[attr="class","ramiel"]

The cobalt-eyed Galarian regarded the various tombstones with an indifferent stare. When the rain began to fall from the clouded sky above, he lifted the black umbrella he'd been carrying by his side and swiftly opened it above him. The Sinistea trailing along behind him hurried to place itself under its cover as well. Every drop of rain that landed in its ectoplasm was very unpleasant. 

"It is rather scenic, is it not? I used to find myself ambling through the graveyards in Hammerlocke from time-to-time. The seclusion lends itself to peaceful walks and deep thoughts..." He stops and looks over his shoulder when, suddenly, he senses a presence behind them. "When the wildlife permits."
[attr="class","calcifet"]

— wearing black eyeglasses, a black coat, grey argyle scarf, black trousers, brown loafers, and carrying a black umbrella.

[newclass=.everybody]padding:10px;[/newclass][newclass=.say]text-align:justify;font:25px arial;margin-top:2px;color:#AEB3B8;letter-spacing:-1px;font-weight:bold;-webkit-transition:all ease 0.2s;transition:all ease 0.2s;opacity:.8;[/newclass][newclass=.ramiel]font:40px arial;text-transform:uppercase;color:#AEB3B8;text-shadow:1px 1px #fff, 2px 2px #AEB3B8;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;margin-top:-50px;font-style:italic;-webkit-transition:all ease 0.2s;transition:all ease 0.2s;opacity:0;[/newclass][newclass=.calcifet]text-align:justify;margin-top:5px;font:10px arial;text-transform:uppercase;padding:5px;margin-top:-50px;-webkit-transition:all ease 0.8s;transition:all ease 0.8s;opacity:0;[/newclass][newclass=.everybody:hover .say]-webkit-transition:all ease 0.2s;transition:all ease 0.2s;opacity:0;[/newclass][newclass=.everybody:hover .ramiel]-webkit-transition:all ease 0.2s;transition:all ease 0.2s;opacity:1;[/newclass][newclass=.everybody:hover .calcifet]margin-top:0px;-webkit-transition:all ease 0.8s;transition:all ease 0.8s;opacity:1;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
graveyard whistling [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2020 5:24:28 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ALOLAN PERSIAN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] RATTLED
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POWER GEM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY SWIPES
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PAY DAY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]QUASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"] COVET
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SCRAGGY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INTIMIDATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CRUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PROTECT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FACADE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FOCUS PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ACID SPRAY

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
i burn, i shiver / out of this sun and into this shadow
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
graveyard whistling [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2020 0:51:45 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","kteam"]

[attr="class","mthread"]while there is far worse company than his own thoughts, marcel can't imagine the list stretches that long. he makes a noncommittal sound. "i'm more a laverre city kinda guy." at his command, his metagross picks a wild scrafty into the air. he tosses a pokeball at the flailing pokemon.
[break][break]"i'm guessing you've been to kalos." remiel seemed like the type.
[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: capture attempt (scraggy)

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kteam]width:auto;height:23px;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,527 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
graveyard whistling [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2020 4:25:52 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[attr="class","say"]
[attr="class","ramiel"]

A rather odd-looking Persian pounces out at him from behind, but Earl Grey is quick to curb the violence with a swift Protect. The attack doesn't end there, however, as the feline attempts to swat the teacup out of the air with a Fury Swipes. Just as it begins to realize the effort is futile, Earl Grey responds with a powerful Giga Drain that causes the cat to cower backwards. Remiel is then quick to follow up with the toss of an empty luxury ball.

"Several times," The black-haired royal responds, waiting to see whether the capture sticks. "My family is originally from there. We have a villa in Camphrier, and several estates in Lumiose." He shifts his stormy eyes towards the other admin. "How about you?"

— capturing alolan persian

[newclass=.everybody]padding:10px;[/newclass][newclass=.say]text-align:justify;font:25px arial;margin-top:2px;color:#AEB3B8;letter-spacing:-1px;font-weight:bold;-webkit-transition:all ease 0.2s;transition:all ease 0.2s;opacity:.8;[/newclass][newclass=.ramiel]font:40px arial;text-transform:uppercase;color:#AEB3B8;text-shadow:1px 1px #fff, 2px 2px #AEB3B8;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;margin-top:-50px;font-style:italic;-webkit-transition:all ease 0.2s;transition:all ease 0.2s;opacity:0;[/newclass][newclass=.calcifet]text-align:justify;margin-top:5px;font:10px arial;text-transform:uppercase;padding:5px;margin-top:-50px;-webkit-transition:all ease 0.8s;transition:all ease 0.8s;opacity:0;[/newclass][newclass=.everybody:hover .say]-webkit-transition:all ease 0.2s;transition:all ease 0.2s;opacity:0;[/newclass][newclass=.everybody:hover .ramiel]-webkit-transition:all ease 0.2s;transition:all ease 0.2s;opacity:1;[/newclass][newclass=.everybody:hover .calcifet]margin-top:0px;-webkit-transition:all ease 0.8s;transition:all ease 0.8s;opacity:1;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
graveyard whistling [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2020 6:03:29 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD VENONAT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TINTED LENS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEECH LIFE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POISON FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ZEN HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CONFUSION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD KAKUNA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHED SKIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HARDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BUG BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STRING SHOT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POISON STING

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]YOUR PREVIOUS CAPTURES ARE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
graveyard whistling [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2020 18:45:45 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","kteam"]

[attr="class","mthread"]"yeah, i've travelled," he answers, "there's a lot out in the world, i thought it was my job to see it." it isn't a complete lie.
[break][break]
a venonat clutches onto his metagross by its fangs, trying to drain the life from it. the steel-type makes a sound of what can only be described as annoyance before shaking its arm, flinging the pokemon to the ground. marcel throws a pokeball, which rolls towards a small grave marker. part of him doesn't want to get too near.
[break][break]eventually moving to pick it up, he continues: "where else have you been?"
[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: capture attempt (venonat)

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,527 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
graveyard whistling [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2020 17:07:31 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[attr="class","say"]
[attr="class","ramiel"]

A Kakuna suddenly drops and hangs from a withered old tree they pass. It doesn't startle Remiel, but he takes a moment to stop and analyze it with his eyes before waiting for Marcel to catch up. "A lot of locales, really. My family used to travel a lot for diplomatic reasons. Aside from Galar, I'm most familiar with Kalos... but I've visited at least four other regions. And several different archipelagos."

If there was one thing he considered his hobby, it was definitely traveling. To be fair, however, exploration seemed like a quality that was already ingrained the human condition anyway. He simply had more of a means to do it than others.

Bidding the Kakuna adieu with a curt nod, he turns as they resume their walk through the territory. His Sinistea floats down from the sky to hover just above his shoulder. "I can tell you're not from here yourself. Where are you from? And why settle down in Hoenn?"

— passing kakuna

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
graveyard whistling [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 6:31:57 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SEVIPER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHED SKIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BELCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POISON FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POISON JAB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GASTRO ACID

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CLEFFA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CUTE CHARM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DISARMING VOICE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CHARM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ENCORE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SING

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]MARCEL CAUGHT VENONAT!

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
graveyard whistling [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 11:47:47 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","kteam"]

[attr="class","mthread"]"sinnoh," he answers easily. his mind catches up, and he decides there's no need to correct himself. as he thinks over his next answer, marcel wonders how much of what remiel picks up on are his intentional cues. perhaps those months away had ingrained themselves in him, somehow.
[break][break]
"i don't know," he admits after some pause, "i hadn't been before, hadn't seen any of it." he glances at sky. "guess that was enough for me."
[break][break]
he moves on to remiel. "what about you? hoenn doesn't seem like a place for a prince."
[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: pass

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,527 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
graveyard whistling [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2020 20:48:25 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[attr="class","say"]
[attr="class","ramiel"]

A fresh start; a clean slate.

As cliché as it was, Remiel had come here for the same reason. "I didn't come here to be a prince. I came here to get away from it all, in fact." Politics, dated expectations, and family turmoil. It nearly gave him a headache thinking about it all again. "So I suppose one could say Hoenn is the perfect place for that."

Their conversation was then briefly interrupted when a Seviper dropped down from a tree branch as they passed. Though it attempted to sink its Poison Fang into the black-haired royal's shoulder, however, it was immediately stopped by a Phantom Force that pummeled it into the ground ahead. Remiel commended Earl Grey's swift response with a nod, then retrieved an empty luxury ball from his belt before crouching down to tap it against the snake.  "Get out of my sight." He remarked, watching as the snake was devoured by the light of the ball before turning to Marcel. "... And you? What were you running from?" He plainly asked as he arose. 

BINGO PROMPT

— get out of my sight

— catching Seviper

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
graveyard whistling [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2020 6:57:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GLOOM APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STENCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MOONBLAST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWEET SCENT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWEET SCENT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MOONLIGHT

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CRAWDAUNT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHELL ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWIFT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CRUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NIGHT SLASH

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]REMIEL CAUGHT SEVIPER!

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
graveyard whistling [dw]
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2020 13:24:16 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","kteam"]

[attr="class","mthread"]marcel's pace doesn't break. "it's never one thing in particular." thoughts and reasoning were often not so simple, so linear. he realises he hasn't answered the question.
[break][break]
"how are you enjoying it here? not regretting it, are you?" his smile turns wry.
[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: pass

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
graveyard whistling [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2020 1:18:23 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]THE CRAWDAUNT FLEES!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHELL ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWIFT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CRUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NIGHT SLASH

[attr="class","wildnote"]BOTH OF YOU RECEIVE 10 PD!