thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
lower than i thought we'd go, why'd the guilt spread so slow?
awards
1,415 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
gorilla glue [m]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 4:45:30 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[attr="class","lancepost"]she looks away and he takes it as his cue to take a step away from the headstone. lance of all people knows what it feels like to carry the weight of grief and regret and guilt. looking at all the tombstones should fill him with discomfort but it's anything but. it's almost like he's too comfortable being here. 

"i'm sure you didn't." but he doesn't know enough to say much more than that. their footsteps carry across the open space and it's almost soothing in a way. "this place reminds me of the lost tower in sinnoh." his voice lowers slightly.

"i've always hated that place."

[newclass=.lancepost]font:10px calibri;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lancepost b]color:#dea02c;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
gorilla glue [m]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 5:00:50 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheaderbig"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","league"]

He steps away and in turn, tugs her back and away from the pain. She sucks in a breath to steady herself and her uncomfortable thoughts.[break][break]

Instead, she focuses on Lance and what he's talking about. It's comforting to hear him reassure her, even if she doesn't share his thought.[break][break]

"It feels heavy here. Too heavy. I don't like coming up here - but I should, sometimes. Come up here. They should be remembered."[break][break]

She sighs, rolling her head on her shoulders to try and release pent-up stress.[break][break]

"I used to be one of those punk kids disgracing the Sinnoh tower, doing stupid shit, rebelling. Thought I was a real cool kid then - I feel differently now."[break][break]

There's a sad smile on her face, but she means it. She feels bad.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: i wanna be like you-oo-oo

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheaderbig]width:350px;height:215px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]

[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,415 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
gorilla glue [m]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 5:37:35 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[attr="class","lancepost"]"they can be remembered in other ways," he responds bluntly, almost as if he speaks from experience. his eyes drift to another tombstone and the inscription on it. "maybe they don't have to be remembered at all." it escapes as a whisper of the past. he looks away and avoids any other tombstones.

"i still do stupid shit so you have me beat." 

they near the stairs in the back that lead up the mountain. he wonders just how high up it goes and how full each floor is. it's a morbid thought.

[newclass=.lancepost b]color:#dea02c;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
gorilla glue [m]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 5:43:06 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheaderbig"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","league"]

Her shoulders sag, perhaps bearing the weight of some unseen burden. She does and doesn't agree with what he's saying - she truly believes they should be remembered. Most of them anyway. Everyone matters to some extent. [break][break]

But then he attempts to lighten the mood by humoring her self-shaming. [break][break]

"You've got that right."[break][break]

She smiles, avoiding looking up the winding steps. It was a very morbid thought, and she had no intention of pursuing it.[break][break]

"We don't have to stick around, you know. Jobs done, we can take off."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: i wanna be like you-oo-oo

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheaderbig]width:350px;height:215px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]

[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,415 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
gorilla glue [m]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 5:55:40 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[attr="class","lancepost"]job's done. it hadn't even occured to him but it's what they were here to do in the first place. he looks back at where the oranguru once were and sees the space now empty. he sighs then, nodding.

"let's go."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
gorilla glue [m]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 5:58:59 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]both of you receive the following: 75 pokedollars, 10 infamy, 1x applicable psychic-type move (ranger).
[break]