Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Zoomisexual
CEO of RaiCorp
Trainer
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
264 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
Father-Son Fishing Day
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2020 0:10:03 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

It had been some time since the Dragomir family had begun to settle into Hoenn as a permanent residence. After traveling around for years, Josh had finally chosen a place to stay and to raise their children. Now that he was here, he found he had a fair bit more time to spend with his family. Today was one of those days. Finding a quiet place near Dewford to sit on one of the smaller islands, Josh sat at the seaside with a Raichu at one side, and a black-haired boy at the other. The boy had short black hair, and brown eyes, looking to be about four years old.

Once they were settled, Josh showed Zachary how to put the bait on the hook. He was probably a bit old to actually learn how to cast, so baby steps. Once he did, he casted his line.

@tag

-Notes-

close tab

played by

outcast

mav, mavi
he/him/his
twenty seven
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
rustboro gym leader
lieutenant/gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
125 infamy
125 infamy
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
472 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
Father-Son Fishing Day
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2020 14:55:14 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar

With his luck running short once again, the scarred trainer found him on route 107 taking a break from the constant hunt for pokemon and training his current time. Warm colored orbs flickered to his beloved hounddom, rough man hands grazed over her shoulder blade. Her short black fur was soft, yet her skin was warm to the touch. A sigh escaped him as the two met eyes, both staring at each other for a long moment. No words were uttered. Yet, it was like a silent conversation was being spoken. Azula let out a huff, forcing the male to blink and return to earth. A glimpse of a grin spread against his face though it disappeared as quickly as it came, turning his attention to the ocean.

It was when he turned to attention to the shore that he noticed a man and a child. It looked like a father teaching his child how to fish. Not even his own father taught him that. What a lucky kid to have a great father like that. Filling the desire to relax for the day, Maverick motioned for Azula to follow him whispering “be nice” to her as they got closer. “Beautiful day isn’t it,” the man spoke up softly in hopes not to startle them. He sat a few feet away, Azula sitting on the other side. “Catch anything good today?” This was Maverick’s attempt to small talk. If the man didn’t feel like talking, he would simply shut up and enjoy the view of the waves crashing against the shore.

TAGS
OOC sorry for the delay! heres maverick!

close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Zoomisexual
CEO of RaiCorp
Trainer
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
264 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
Father-Son Fishing Day
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2020 23:51:46 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

While it wasn't out of the question, Josh supposed he wasn't expecting company. With his son there, his gaze immediately darted to the source of the sound with a fierce eye that scanned every pore of the target. It didn't matter that he was just making small talk, he was a stranger and he was sudden and abrupt and his son was there. Josh would immediately be suspicious no matter what with his son there, so it wasn't something to take personal.

He didn't look harmful. And his tone didn't seem as such either. His gaze moved to the Houndoom at his side, and he examined it a moment. Having a Houndoom of his own, the sheen on its coat told him that it was well taken care of and happy. That told him it was likely this one was just a bystander. No problem, though he'd never entirely be off his guard with Zachary there.

"Not yet, just starting" he answered back with a gentle smile. "What brings you lot out here? Fishing?"

-Notes-

close tab

played by

outcast

mav, mavi
he/him/his
twenty seven
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
rustboro gym leader
lieutenant/gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
125 infamy
125 infamy
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
472 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
Father-Son Fishing Day
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2020 15:12:09 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar

At first, Maverick felt a little uneasy. He couldn’t help the feeling as though he was being told to get lost. But when a soft smile appeared on the man face, the scarred man decided it was probably best to keep his distance and not disturb them for long. “Oh I see,” he chuckled lightly, shoving his hands in his pockets and shrugging his shoulders, “Oh no. I’m just out wondering around. I’m not the type that likes to fish. Although I do have plenty of patience, fishing requires too much.” He let out another chuckle, knowing that he was the type that tends to always stay active and couldn’t sit still long enough to fish. “Sorry for bothering you,” the man mumbled, knowing that talking often scares fish away, “I can leave. I didn’t know someone was out here. I normally don’t run into people out here.”

TAGS
OOC maverick's being awkward again x.x

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 infamy
808 infamy
WHERE ARE SINNOH REMAKES
awards
13,641 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Father-Son Fishing Day
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2020 1:27:21 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsea"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD QWILFISH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INTIMIDATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POISON JAB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAKE DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]REVENGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FELL STINGER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsea"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SPHEAL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] THICK FAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ICE BALL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BODY SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AURORA BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ENCORE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

The Duality of Man: an animanga fantasy role-play
The Shula Region
Pokemon Godai
Hogwarts AU
Remnants of Fate
The Remnant Project: Non-Canon RWBY AU
lies in the low {warriors}
Pokemon Rapture
CHASING DAYBREAK