he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,204 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Teamwork! Sorta..
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2020 2:48:21 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rdwne"]
[attr="class","rdwnetop"]
[attr="class","rdwnetoplyric"]

TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT
[break]
+
WONT TAKE ME DOWN | AND JUST FORSAKE ME NOW

[attr="class","rdwnetop1"]
[attr="class","rdwnetop2"]
[attr="class","rdwnetop3"]

[attr="class","rdwnepost"]

Razz just paced back and forth as he was unsure about how he felt on this route. With falling ash and the volcano's heat making the summer air even worse, he really wanted to go back to his island and be far away from the heat as possible. Though he suppose this was for the greater good as he was gonna get to meet another Ranger, something he didn't do very often. He didn't for very good reason in his opinion! But it was possibly something Razz could learn to get used to. In the message it was messaged 'hey check out this route with a fellow ranger for any trouble' he could totally do that.... [break][break]

Salem yelped in excitement as the cat noticed someone coming toward them making Razz face the other. He was silent for a moment opened his mouth to talk closed it. He tried again to say a simple welcome and again nothing came out. Okay once more, "Uhh do this often...?" wow that was really bad. If only he had a ground pokemon to just let the ground swallow him up now that be great. [break][break]

[/sub][/ul]

[break]

[/div]
    [attr="class","rdwnebot"]
    [attr="class","rdwneimg"]

[attr="class","rdwnebot1"]
    [attr="class","rdwnebot2"]
    [attr="class","rdwnebot3"]

DUO WILD FOR @matthew

[/div]
    PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
    [/div]

[googlefont=Teko:300,400][googlefont=Inconsolata:400,700][googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
    [newclass=.rdwne]width:475px;background-color:#323232;color:#444444;letter-spacing:0px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetop]background-color:#999999;height:104px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric]text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;text-align:right;background-color:#2d2d2d;font:40px Teko;line-height:36px;padding-bottom:5px;color:#ffffff;padding:25px;padding-left:20px;float:right;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric b]font:40px Teko;line-height:36px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric div]font:bold 8px Inconsolata;line-height:8px;height:8px;padding:5px 7px;background-color:#393939;float:right;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric div b]font:bold 6px Inconsolata;line-height:8px;padding-right:5px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetop1]height:0px;width:0px;float:right;border-top:solid 52px transparent;border-bottom:solid 52px transparent;border-right:solid 30px #2d2d2d;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetop2]height:104px;width:5px;float:right;background-color:#323232;margin-right:-30px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetop3]height:0px;width:0px;float:right;border-top:solid 52px transparent;border-bottom:solid 52px transparent;border-right:solid 30px #323232;margin-right:-25px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnepost]color:#999999; border-left:solid 1px #2d2d2d;border-right:solid 1px #2d2d2d;padding:45px;font:10px Verdana;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnepost b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d45d59;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnepost i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#999999;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnebot]background-color:#2d2d2d;padding:22px 25px 28px 25px;text-align:left;font:20px Teko;line-height:20px;height:20px;color:#999999;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnebot b, .rdwnebot a]font:20px Teko!important;line-height:20px;color:#ffffff!important;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwneimg]height:70px;width:150px;float:right;margin:-22px -25px -28px -25px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwneimg img]height:70px;width:150px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnebot1]float:right;height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 35px transparent;border-bottom:solid 35px transparent;border-left:solid 20px #323232;margin-top:-22px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnebot2]width:5px;height:70px;float:right;background-color:#323232;margin-top:-22px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnebot3]float:right;height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 35px transparent;border-bottom:solid 35px transparent;border-left:solid 20px #2d2d2d;margin:-22px -20px 0px 0px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
    0 posts
    Deleted DOLLARS
    part of
    TAG WITH @Deleted
    Deleted
    Teamwork! Sorta..
    POSTED ON Jul 20, 2020 3:40:35 GMT
    Deleted Avatar
    [nospaces]
    [attr="class","kcontain"]
    [attr="class","kheaderbig"]
    [attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","league"]

This was an excellent opportunity to test out the rigorous training regime that had bestowed upon him. Hugo the Rockruff had turned into quite the excellent little K9 unit of sorts, or whatever the ranger equivalent was.[break][break]

In fact, he was a little too eager to please. His heel was so dead on that they were practically the same person now. Every step Matthew took, Hugo was right there, looking up at him, tongue lolling. Granted, the dog was extremely good at not being stepped on, but Matthew was such a nervous wreck when it came to trying not to step on his companion that he walked with a stiff and awkward gait anyway.[break][break]

Matthew was so focused on the task of not stepping on paws that he barely noticed his partner was already here and waiting for him. The guy comes up with a question and Matt glances up, a "huh?" shooting out of his mouth before he has time to come up with an intelligent response. [break][break]

"Oh, no, I - uhh, we're working on our heel." [break][break]

Wait.[break][break]

"You weren't asking me about that - shit. Yeah, I do this often, ranger stuff, I mean."[break][break]

Nice save, Matt.

[break][break]
    [attr="class,"divide"]
    [break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.kheaderbig]width:350px;height:215px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:right;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
    [newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
    close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
    he/him
    October 13
    GONGAGA
    gongaga-romantic
    gongager
    gongago
    me?
    gongaga
    808 height
    808 height
    WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
    awards
    38,650 posts
    shiv DOLLARS
    part of
    TAG WITH @shiv
    shiv
    Teamwork! Sorta..
    POSTED ON Jul 20, 2020 18:11:01 GMT
    shiv Avatar
    [nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
    [attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD AUDINO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
    [attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
    [attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
    [attr="class","wildtabox2"] klutz
    [attr="class","wildtabox"]heal pulse
    [attr="class","wildtabox2"]refresh
    [attr="class","wildtabox"]hyper voice
    [attr="class","wildtabox2"]after you
    [attr="class","wildtabox"]heal bell
    [attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] @matthew &

[attr="class","wildnote"]WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HOOTHOOT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
    [attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
    [attr="class","wildtabox2"] TINTED LENS
    [attr="class","wildtabox"]MOONBLAST
    [attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROOST
    [attr="class","wildtabox"]AIR SLASH
    [attr="class","wildtabox2"]REFLECT
    [attr="class","wildtabox"]WHIRLWIND

close tab

played by

King

he/him
    May 24
    Sootopolis City
    Uninterested
    Ranger
    Slateport Ranger Captain
    5'10 height
    5'10 height
    awards
    3,204 posts
    part of
    TAG WITH @razz
    Razz Kingsman
    Teamwork! Sorta..
    POSTED ON Jul 20, 2020 21:10:34 GMT
    Razz Kingsman Avatar
    [nospaces]

[attr="class","rdwne"]

TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT
    [break]
    +

Salem rolled his eyes at the other trainer he was just as bad as his partner, though for Razz it was good new because hey maybe they could just be silent with one another? But then again that would just leave awkward silence, that would probably be worse than words. "That's good, I don't really get paired with... people..." Razz you shouldn't be pausing, he grumbled in his head before he just started walking ahead both embarrassed and also to get started on patrol, they weren't going to find much just standing in one place. [break][break]

The young man paused when he noticed an Audino healing up a Hoothoot, always nice to see nature helping nature, if only more humans would do the same. Though that was also when he noticed that he 1 just sorta of walked away without saying a 'lets go' or 'move out' or anything, and 2 didn't even introduce himself. It couldn't be too late to say it right? "Uhh sorry, name is Razz by the way," he attempted to introduce himself Salem beside him punching his leg which confused him at first before he understood what the cat wanted, "Oh and this is Salem"[break][break]

Razz, truly a master of smoothness..[break][break]

[/sub][/ul]

[break]

[/div]

DUO WILD FOR @matthew

[/div]
      PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
      [/div]

[googlefont=Teko:300,400][googlefont=Inconsolata:400,700][googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
      [newclass=.rdwne]width:475px;background-color:#323232;color:#444444;letter-spacing:0px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric]text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;text-align:right;background-color:#2d2d2d;font:40px Teko;line-height:36px;padding-bottom:5px;color:#ffffff;padding:25px;padding-left:20px;float:right;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric b]font:40px Teko;line-height:36px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric div]font:bold 8px Inconsolata;line-height:8px;height:8px;padding:5px 7px;background-color:#393939;float:right;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric div b]font:bold 6px Inconsolata;line-height:8px;padding-right:5px;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnetop1]height:0px;width:0px;float:right;border-top:solid 52px transparent;border-bottom:solid 52px transparent;border-right:solid 30px #2d2d2d;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnetop2]height:104px;width:5px;float:right;background-color:#323232;margin-right:-30px;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnetop3]height:0px;width:0px;float:right;border-top:solid 52px transparent;border-bottom:solid 52px transparent;border-right:solid 30px #323232;margin-right:-25px;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnepost]color:#999999; border-left:solid 1px #2d2d2d;border-right:solid 1px #2d2d2d;padding:45px;font:10px Verdana;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnepost i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#999999;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnebot]background-color:#2d2d2d;padding:22px 25px 28px 25px;text-align:left;font:20px Teko;line-height:20px;height:20px;color:#999999;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnebot b, .rdwnebot a]font:20px Teko!important;line-height:20px;color:#ffffff!important;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwneimg]height:70px;width:150px;float:right;margin:-22px -25px -28px -25px;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnebot1]float:right;height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 35px transparent;border-bottom:solid 35px transparent;border-left:solid 20px #323232;margin-top:-22px;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnebot2]width:5px;height:70px;float:right;background-color:#323232;margin-top:-22px;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnebot3]float:right;height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 35px transparent;border-bottom:solid 35px transparent;border-left:solid 20px #2d2d2d;margin:-22px -20px 0px 0px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
      0 posts
      Deleted DOLLARS
      part of
      TAG WITH @Deleted
      Deleted
      Teamwork! Sorta..
      POSTED ON Jul 24, 2020 3:39:41 GMT
      Deleted Avatar
      [nospaces]
      [attr="class","kcontain"]
      [attr="class","kheaderbig"]
      [attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","league"]

"No? Seems a little odd, the rangers usually pair us off. Safer that way."[break][break]

He, however, had lost his partner ever since an awkward engagement attempt that turned sour. Shame.[break][break]

The guy's pause is completely lost on him. He's not particularly good at reading people or reading between the lines of conversation hooks. He wasn't exactly a people person himself - he was just Matthew.[break][break]

But their awkward interaction is put on pause while a pair of wild Pokemon cross their path. Matt takes an interest in an Audino immediately.[break][break]

"Oh, wonderful. The rangers could always use more healers. These things are a dime a dozen."[break][break]

He points to the pink Pokemon and Hugo takes off after it. Despite his small stature, the Audino is quickly taken down. It honestly made him wonder if the rowdy pup was getting ready to evolve. That'd be cool.[break][break]

Matt tosses a Pokeball at the fainted Pokemon before "hmm?"ing at Razz's introduction.[break][break]

"Oh, yeah -- name's Matt. This here's Hugo. Nice to meet you, man."[break][break]

capture attempt on AUDINO

[break][break]
      [attr="class,"divide"]
      [break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.kheaderbig]width:350px;height:215px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:right;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
      [newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
      close tab

played by

King

he/him
      May 24
      Sootopolis City
      Uninterested
      Ranger
      Slateport Ranger Captain
      5'10 height
      5'10 height
      awards
      3,204 posts
      part of
      TAG WITH @razz
      Razz Kingsman
      Teamwork! Sorta..
      POSTED ON Jul 24, 2020 4:52:10 GMT
      Razz Kingsman Avatar
      [nospaces]

[attr="class","rdwne"]

TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT
      [break]
      +

"I think it's because I live in Sootopolis City, and it wasn't until more recently that I've gotten a more reliable means of getting in and out, so I've mainly done a few things there," Razz commented knowing full well that Sootopolis wasn't the easiest place to get in and out of unless you had the right pokemon, or the proper business willing to take you in and out. Honestly it was part of the reason he choose to take residence there when he first came to the region. Razz just watch as the other just attacked the audino, personally not entirely approving of it as it just took away a healer from the wild but if the Rangers could use it he suppose he could go along with it for now. [break][break]

Though he was curious to see the dog pokemon in action as he hasn't seen this thing before. He was familiar with many regions of pokemon but not the one from here, "Right nice.... ummmm...." he paused again still semi feeling he should somehow keep up conversation. Though Salem seemed to find it easy as he waved his little blue arms at the two in hello and excitement. The show off, Razz was obviously still not used to it enough for it to come up so easily. "So what pokemon is he?" yes if he could keep the conversation about pokemon as they combed the area maybe it would be easier, this was how people did things right? "I'm not to familiar with his type"

[break][break]
        [/sub][/ul]

[break]

[/div]

DUO WILD FOR @matthew

[/div]
        PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
        [/div]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
        he/him
        October 13
        GONGAGA
        gongaga-romantic
        gongager
        gongago
        me?
        gongaga
        808 height
        808 height
        WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
        awards
        38,650 posts
        shiv DOLLARS
        part of
        TAG WITH @shiv
        shiv
        Teamwork! Sorta..
        POSTED ON Jul 24, 2020 23:15:11 GMT
        shiv Avatar
        [nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD AGGRON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
        [attr="class","wildtabox2"] STURDY
        [attr="class","wildtabox"]IRON TAIL
        [attr="class","wildtabox2"]METAL SOUND
        [attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK SLIDE
        [attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEAVY SLAM
        [attr="class","wildtabox"]---

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PAWNIARD APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
        [attr="class","wildtabox2"] DEFIANT
        [attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY CUTTER
        [attr="class","wildtabox2"]METAL CLAW
        [attr="class","wildtabox"]LASER FOCUS
        [attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLASH

[break]
        [attr="class","reward2"]MATTHEW CAUGHT AUDINO!

close tab

played by

King

he/him
        May 24
        Sootopolis City
        Uninterested
        Ranger
        Slateport Ranger Captain
        5'10 height
        5'10 height
        awards
        3,204 posts
        part of
        TAG WITH @razz
        Razz Kingsman
        Teamwork! Sorta..
        POSTED ON Nov 30, 2020 22:39:24 GMT
        Razz Kingsman Avatar
        [nospaces]

[attr="class","rdwne"]

TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT
        [break]
        +

Despite waiting for an answer it attention as a sharp METAL SOUND filled the air making the younger ranger cover his ears. Despite the ringing that still lingered Razz did make look to see what was going on. All to encounter a large Aggron fighting with a group of Pawniard. The pawniard clearly battling a losing battle, normally Razz was more of the let nature run it's course kind of person the Iron Armor pokemon was seemingly taking it too far as by the looks of things the group was trying to defend a highly beaten up Bisharp. "Cobalt!" he called for his largest pokemon to get in the way.[break][break]

it was a rough battle as the large Aggron was refusing to go down, but in the end with a well place ICE PUNCH his Metang finally came up on top. Razz deciding to use on of the few pokeballs he had in order to capture the beast. The younger ranger would go to the Pawniard group to see if they were okay, and even offered them a potion to use on their leader. As they walked off his phone ended up beeping asking for his aide on a mission near by. [break][break]

"Uhh sorry I should go for now, it was nice meeting you" he tells the other ranger before heading out.

[break][break]
          [/sub][/ul]

[break]

[/div]

DUO WILD FOR @matthew

[/div]
          PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
          [/div]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
          he/him
          October 13
          GONGAGA
          gongaga-romantic
          gongager
          gongago
          me?
          gongaga
          808 height
          808 height
          WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
          awards
          38,650 posts
          shiv DOLLARS
          part of
          TAG WITH @shiv
          shiv
          Teamwork! Sorta..
          POSTED ON Dec 1, 2020 1:34:01 GMT
          shiv Avatar
          [nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]RAZZ CAUGHT AGGRON!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
          [attr="class","wildtabox2"] STURDY
          [attr="class","wildtabox"]IRON TAIL
          [attr="class","wildtabox2"]METAL SOUND
          [attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK SLIDE
          [attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEAVY SLAM

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]YOU RECEIVE 10 PD!