6,413 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
lukewarm [c]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 18:05:23 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he holds his cosmog against his side with his arm since it doesn't seem to get along with his type:null so it had to be on time out for a while. another problem arises when he goes outside, however.

"why are you even here? go away. you're gonna burn my lawn again or something."

the entei stands before kyle, and the elite four likewise. none of them budge. a bond with the entei was there despite remembering how fearful he was towards it during the first time, and he cannot explain how he can stand here in front of it without yielding.

kyle stares at it and notices that its eyes weren't on him, but on the cosmog he carries. "what? i can't ditch him. he costed me a lot." the cosmog quakes in fear with the pressure entei exerts towards it.

he hears a pair of feet enter the premises of his property. kyle turns to see stormy, and a question quickly gets blurted out instead of a greeting. "storms, how do you deal with stubborn fire-types?" kyle considers hydro pump heavily.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
lukewarm [c]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 22:56:36 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheaderbig"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","league"]

Stormy is here for her regular drop-by. Probably to sit out on the patio and drink cheap beer and watch the sunrise or some gay shit. Instead, she walks in on an argument between a man and a beast - and not just any beast.[break][break]

Her footsteps slow and the beer cans clink. Her jaw drops and all Kyle has to say to her is 'Hey Storms, how do you deal with stubborn fire types?' to which she automatically responds: "hydro pump, definitely."[break][break]

Except she's pointing stupidly between him and the Entei, mouth still agape, begging the silent question of 'what the fuck, mate?'

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheaderbig]width:350px;height:215px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:23px;padding:5px;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,413 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
lukewarm [c]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2020 19:27:38 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"that's my last resort. you know how growlithes react to being hosed down with a garden hose, right? i don't want this guy to do that."

he'd seen the effects of sacred fire in a garden and he doesn't want to have a repeat of that.

he tries to hide cosmog behind him, only to have the entei follow to keep it on its sight. it was too fixated on the pokemon that it does not acknowledge the fact that two people were talking about it like it wasn't in the room.

"do you want to see what he does if i let go of the cosmog?" he asks stormy.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
lukewarm [c]
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2020 0:44:49 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","team2"]

"Uhh.. yeah.. yeah I sure do."[break][break]

She says this slowly as she creeps closer, unsure what exactly is going on but too curious to just turn around and leave. Kyle's nonchalant attitude is surprisingly calming given the bizarre situation she'd just walked into.[break][break]

"I brought drinks?"[break][break]

They clink together as she lifts them, but it seems apparent that their little date night binging soap operas was going to be put on hold.[break][break]

However, a look of dismay and genuine unease makes her step away from Kyle in a hurry at the sight of the Cosmog.[break][break]

"You still have that thing? It tried to kill me, man."[break][break]

Which was basically an invitation for Entei to eat it if he wanted to.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheaderbig]width:350px;height:215px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:23px;padding:5px;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,413 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
lukewarm [c]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2020 19:40:07 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
with both hands on the cosmog, he launches it way away from him. the entei immediately turns to the direction of the cosmog to chase for it. the psychic-type blinks away as soon as the entei was about to reach it however, returning back to kyle's arms.

"i can't just leave it," kyle explains after the demonstration. "it's also the reason we managed to save mateo though. i'd rather not interact with balder if we ever need to go to that place again, so..."

there's a list of people he can trust and those that he doesn't. he fills it slowly as he goes, but the process takes time.

he changes the subject, not wanting to linger to that page of his life, as he notices the drinks. "oh! can you take those inside? i'll, uh, meet you there once i get this fucking entei off of my lawn." there's an emphasis on entei.

the large pokemon running in circles around kyle as he chases the cosmog was still happening.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
lukewarm [c]
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2020 20:49:24 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","team2"]

Stormy's face contorts in something akin to understanding and reluctance to understand. She looks constipated, but doesn't press the issue further. It's his Pokemon, she just can't fathom why he keeps such an unpredictable alien as a pet.[break][break]

The drinks grow heavy in her outstretched arm and she lets them fall back to her side. They're chilled, as she had refrigerated them before arriving. Condensation from the bottles dampens her leg.[break][break]

"Sure, yeah. Gimme a holler if you're in trouble or anything."[break][break]

She side-steps the great beast of a legendary as it runs circles around Kyle. It nearly stomps on her foot as she hurries inside.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,413 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
lukewarm [c]
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2020 17:40:16 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the game between kyle and entei kept on going until stormy had gone inside. there's been shouts of defiance from kyle whenever the entei has gotten close to its target.

"stormy!" kyle shouts from outside. "can you get the spray bottle inside? the one by the coffee table!"

entei tries to outmaneuver kyle. at this point, it's obvious that it's been holding back, not wanting to harm the chosen avatar of ho-oh through reckless means. all kyle could subconsciously perceive was typical playful dog behavior though.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
lukewarm [c]
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2020 21:36:25 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","team2"]

Every once in a while, Stormy peeks around the corner to check on the defiant shouting and cursing. But every time she did, it looked like Kyle had everything under control.[break][break]

She has her hand in the literal cookie jar when he shouts her name. She startles, spilling cookies all over the counter for his dogs to attempt to steal. All that remains is a drool-covered cookie that she wrinkles her nose at.[break][break]

"Sure! Yeah! I'm coming!"[break][break]

Not one to waste a cookie, she wipes the drool off onto her knee and risks a bite anyway, rushing to the coffee table and out the patio door with the spray bottle.[break][break]

"Should I take aim? I've never had to run a legendary off my front lawn before."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,413 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
lukewarm [c]
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2020 3:20:49 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"wait, i got it." it made more sense for him to be the one to try to diffuse the situation since he has an easy way out with his cosmog's teleport.

kyle takes the spray bottle from stormy as soon as she gets out of the door. with one quick motion, he points it at the entei, who looks at kyle with confusion.

"go home!" kyle tells the entei, having a clue of its origins.

he presses down and gets the entei wet. it winces and when it opens its eyes again, it gets the clarity it needs to process everything outside of the cosmog.

the entei sees stormy, and like every instance of its sightings, it gets wary of the person it's not familiar with. it backs away from stormy before turning tail and running away to verdanturf's forests.

"oh. weird." kyle did not expect it to be that easy. "have you experienced anything like that before?" he asks her.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
lukewarm [c]
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2020 3:36:37 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","team2"]

Stormy still stands in awe, not really hearing him when he asks for the spray bottle, far too enamored with the great beast before them. The item is removed from her hand and her fingers remain in the squirt position a moment too long.[break][break]

And then Kyle sprays the Entei, it turns to stare at her with a look of shy panic, and then bolts. She blinks.[break][break]

"Nope -- last time I met a legendary it tried to kill me. This was definitely a step up from that."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,413 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
lukewarm [c]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2020 19:10:41 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he doesn't envy the people who have been in a fight with a legendary pokemon, or anything similar.

the most comparable thing he experienced that he can think of at that moment is the new year raid, but even then, the most he did was damage control and the retrieval of the commissioner, which he can't really call a fight.

"that thing's been stalking me a lot. this wasn't the first time he's been here, so i know that he's not here to get me at least." more often than not, it appears whenever he's alone. "i don't think he's giving me avatar powers either, or else i can do this."

kyle snaps from facing one direction to stormy, a hand outstretched. open palms point at her as kyle concentrates hard. "no fire," he chirps.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
lukewarm [c]
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2020 19:35:04 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-st]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social

[attr=class,lyric1]
fire in my lungs, can't bite the

[attr=class,lyric2]
devil on my tongue

[attr=class,bulk]
"Not the first time? You really are a dog person."[break][break]

She smirks, punching his shoulder gently with a closed fist. Though there's certainly a faraway look in her eye, a sense of stress as she recalls diving headfirst into the volcano in order to retrieve the sleeping Moltres. If she hadn't she would have been eaten by the molten, misshapen Ho-oh. It still gives her nightmares.[break][break]

Though sometimes her dreams are her melting in lava - because really, how the fuck had she survived that?[break][break]

Kyle turns to face her, snapping his fingers at her. She blinks, half-expecting to see fire dance from his palms. There is nothing, however. She mimics his attempt and there's only a meek spark, nothing of value. She blushes, tucking her hands behind her back.[break][break]

"I'm, uhh-- getting the hang of it still."[break][break]

[break]

notes: fuck outta here, entei

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-stcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentbg"]background: #665582;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentborder"]border-color: #665582;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-st .bulk i, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/CnnXf6b/stormy.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,413 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
lukewarm [c]
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2020 2:39:14 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he was jesting when he tried it, but the fact that stormy manages to conjure embers makes him realize that maybe being an avatar wasn't so bad. then again, there were certain things he was trying to avoid, such as being a forerunner for being one of the first line of defense if something bad happens to the region.

the entei pops his head back in from the bushes, trying to check for kyle after it had been chased off. kyle shoos it away with a motion of his hand, after which the legendary pokemon disappears fully.

"you know what? maybe we should get you to practice more of that." the part of the neighborhood kyle's household stood was one of the quieter places. "less people to see you, and we get to light things up on fire!"

kyle runs back to his home, bringing along the spray bottle and the cosmog with him. "i'll grab fireworks," he mentions as he runs away.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,646 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
lukewarm [c]
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2020 22:45:46 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: