POSTED ON Jul 25, 2020 20:36:17 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheaderbig"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","league"]

"Because that isn't who I am, Abner."[break][break]

Her words are hard this time as a result of him pressing the issue. She distracts herself with another bite of her licorice.[break][break]

"For some, it isn't just sex. It isn't for me."[break][break]

She's always been an emotional person, with strong emotional attachments to anyone she's ever slept with. It was very likely that was the issue she was facing now: an emotional attachment to someone else.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheaderbig]width:350px;height:215px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:23px;padding:5px;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
fireworks [ m ]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2020 20:40:02 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]

[attr="class","rigidw"]

Social cues and shit like that usually bounced right over him like a buneary. But the fact that she's clearly not going to have sex with him if only because it's an emotional thing and she attaches emotion to it but not to him means... fuck, his head hurts.[break][break]

"That sounds like it sucks."[break][break]

Abner leans back in the chair and watches the fireworks with a bored sort of groan. He munches on a candy bar.[break][break]

"I mean, if I had to have an emotional connection to have a good fuck, I'd be miserable. Sex is supposed to be fun. I guess it can have emotion too, but that's how people manipulate you."

[attr="class","rigidtag"]

[attr="class","rigidpokes"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .3px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #765d75; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #765d75; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #765d75; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #765d75; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #765d75; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #2e2e2e; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #765d75; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin: -5px; padding-bottom: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
fireworks [ m ]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2020 20:44:18 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","team2"]

"To people who clearly don't give a shit about others, sure."[break][break]

Is she getting upset? She might be getting upset.[break][break]

His bored groan only accelerates it. Stormy narrows her eyes, suddenly tense and uncomfortable.[break][break]

"We've differing opinions then."[break][break]

Stormy averts her gaze, pointed in her attempt to drop the topic and enjoy her favourite thing in the universe: the fireworks.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheaderbig]width:350px;height:215px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:23px;padding:5px;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
fireworks [ m ]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2020 20:55:42 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]

[attr="class","rigidw"]

That... didn't settle well with others. Abner furrows his brows in thought. The people he knew as friends who he'd had sex with.[break][break]

, he'd die for her, regardless of how painful or slow. To us common folk, he thinks of her as a sister, not that he understands or knows how to voice how he feels about her. It just so happens she likes to fuck too; it's complicated.[break][break]

, he'd die for him but he'd like to be picky about how the death goes. Not to mention, he was pretty sure Valerio was like, the only parental figure in his life, but he also liked to fuck him as well.[break][break]

"It's not that I don't care about people."[break][break]

Finally, once the fireworks were finished, Abner voices his thoughts. It took him a while to process and think through how to express how he's feeling because ew he's feeling and that was enough of a shock to rattle his brain.[break][break]

"It's that... I don't justify or prove how I feel about people through sex. It's like... play a video game, or wrestling, or going out on a date to watch fireworks."[break][break]

The ride is doing the stop and go as the show ends and the people begin filtering off the ferris wheel.[break][break]

"I know our opinions differ, sure. But don't claim I don't care about people just because I care about them differently than you do, Storm."

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .3px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #765d75; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #765d75; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #765d75; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #765d75; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #765d75; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #765d75; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
fireworks [ m ]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2020 21:13:54 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","team2"]

She hadn't really meant that. In the heat of the moment she'd read between the lines and find what she wanted to find - whether it was true or not.[break][break]

So her error leaves a dry taste in her mouth while he explains. In turn, however, it feels as though he's misunderstanding her as well.[break][break]

"I didn't.. mean it that way."[break][break]

Her exasperation makes her sound frustrated and knowing that makes her more frustrated.[break][break]

The ride comes to a stop and she is anxious to get out, to catch her breath, to think.[break][break]

"Then I hope you continue to find happiness or companionship with the people you sleep with, Abner."[break][break]

She doesn't truly mean for even that to be spoken so harshly. But there's a nugget of truth behind her harshness - a distinct lack of understanding behind his willingness to be with anyone he wishes. [break][break]

Her own heart could not handle it, handle seeing him, knowing she might not be the only one. It honestly makes her sick even to think of her own situation, despite knowing there was no spoken terms of her relationship with Lance.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
fireworks [ m ]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2020 21:34:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]

[attr="class","rigidw"]

It was only then and there that Abner realized Stormy was, in fact, emotionally tied to somebody that was not Abner and because of that he was getting cock blocked.[break][break]

Seriously, what the fuck?[break][break]

Either way, he didn't argue. He just let her have her space and raised a curious brow. How this had happened, he'd never know, but it was in fact what it was and there was no stopping it now. Or getting laid... which meant he'd need to find himself some company for the evening.[break][break]

Once the ferris wheel came to a stop, Abner got out first with a majority of the snacks they hadn't eaten, and moved so that Stormy could get out as well.[break][break]

"Hope you enjoyed the fireworks, at least."[break][break]

He had a feeling he just lost a huge league lead over something he didn't even fucking understand. Brilliant. Marcy was gonna kill him...

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
fireworks [ m ]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2020 1:17:45 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","team2"]

Stormy is impatient as he collects the snacks and exits the cage. However, as he speaks and wishes her well, the woman turns on her heel and comes right back.[break][break]

To snatch the bag of licorice candy. Then a pause, and her half-eaten bag of popcorn.[break][break]
"I did."[break][break]

She hesitates as she leaves, clutching the snacks to her chest.[break][break]

"Thank you for tonight, despite our differences. I'm sorry."[break][break]

But ultimately she feels it necessary to leave rather than stay and make things potentially more awkward than they already were.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
fireworks [ m ]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2020 12:41:42 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]

[attr="class","rigidw"]

"You do know I'm not upset I can't fuck you, right?"[break][break]

Without giving her much time to respond, he just moves his free hand to fix a part of her hair, and then he's shrugging his shoulders and starting to walk past her.[break][break]

"Sure, it sucks, cause you're hot, but that's not why I called you out here. Called you out here cause you were decent company and I needed to 'apologize.'"[break][break]

Plus, everybody else who would have gone with him had been busy...

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
fireworks [ m ]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2020 16:32:21 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","cthread"][attr="class","league"]

Stormy regards him with mild suspicion, but doesn't stray away from his hand as he fixes her hair. The gesture is genuinely kind despite their disagreement and the potential bad blood between them. It's that gesture, specifically, that relaxes her. But then he walks past her with a shrug and she's left without words.[break][break]

So instead, she just watches him with a wave of sickness.[break][break]

"I accepted your apology, Abner. I still do."[break][break]

But she isn't sure there is anything else to say. She's never been good at relationships or break-ups - even if they'd never been involved. Such was her curse.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.cthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:12px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
fireworks [ m ]
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2020 3:43:02 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]both of you receive the following: 50 poke, 5 infamy, 1x rainbow shard.
[break]