awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
candlecove [m/ss]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2020 12:08:10 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar

Only a few people could vouch the existence of this cove a few paddles away from the Vantage Headquarters. At night, strange happenings happen in her city especially at the bay area. Residents would dismiss the incident as a natural Hoenn phenomenon—after all, everything that is strange is normal in this region. But with the increasing instances of pirate attacks in the area, Selena knew better to call a friend’s help in investigating the matter.

The Kalosian was in her usual mission outfit, an incognito getup topped by cotton-thin cardigan and paired with skinny pants. They had just arrived on the isle from a small paddle boat she borrowed from a local fisherman. The place can be easily dismissed for being too small but it was where reports of strange lights were caught on people’s camera.

”I think we’re here,” Selena said in a hushed tone. “Would it be best if we don’t separate? If we’re facing pirates, then this is dangerous. We need to be together.”

ooc: plunder the pirates (ss) mission
close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
You're the pulse in my veins, you're the war that I wage, can you change me?
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
candlecove [m/ss]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2020 18:59:18 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","mthread"][attr="class","league"]

Kaida had arrived in the typical Ranger gear, the only difference being that this outfit was more meant to avoid disturbing Pokemon...which meant it happened to double as a stealth outfit, blending among most environments easily. She had also brought many Pokemon, most meant for a similarly careful mission, and one particular dragon just in case they needed to show off some power. [break][break]

"Yes. Good idea." Kaida murmured, Ormr wrapping tighter around her as if to "stay close". "Stay slow, even if they hear us, if we're slow, we'll know they're coming." She advised, rushing would so them no good at this point. "I'm ready." Her voice was pinched and angry, pirates weren't exactly her favorite people in the world.

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: Plundering pirates!

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
THIS REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE A DINNER PARTY
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
candlecove [m/ss]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2020 20:09:57 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar

The night tide drowned the isle with an ankle-high waters that Selena knew was a trick up their pirate sleeves. Her hunch was it was an intended misdirection, for other than seeing only a massive pile of rock formation at the center would not raise suspicions on any other illegal activities in their hideout.

The Kalosian reached for a capsule on her belt, a milotic appearing between the pair. “This is Medusa. You already met her.”

Selena made the serpentine use SURF to raise the waters and wash them to the shores, revealing a hatch where undeniably the only source of foreign light along Lilycove shores can be found.

”Jackpot,” she said with an unhinged excitement. “We’ve reached a news story gold mine, Kaida. Better to keep on going then.”

close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
candlecove [m/ss]
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2020 17:52:38 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

Kaida looked up at the serpentine water-type, wanting to congratulate the Pokemon, but finding she could only offer a respectful nod, wanting to save conversations for important information. The Surf revealing the hatch, of which she could only assume was a part of some criminal group, likely pirates. [break][break]

"Maybe they got literal gold down here." Was that a joke, from Kaida? Her lips stayed curled upwards as she wandered forward, hand on a Pokeball just in case, "Let's go then...I'll take care of any danger." A Scyther would likely be quite effective under that hatch, but she didn't want to tease him just yet, Dain was...unpredictable.

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
candlecove [m/ss]
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2020 18:27:58 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar

Selena watched Kaida with questioning eyes, her humor still finsing its way to register inside her head. Seconds later, she laughed but tried keeping the sound to herself. “Really, Kaida. You got me there.”

The ladder was circled by a small hole but the room went bigger as they descended further. Contrary to the darkness that surrounded its entry, the inside was a well-lit hall with characteristic dampness. Waters leak from the ceiling like small waterfalls, and the path deep down the chamber was lined with a streak of water.

As soon as they reached the floor, Selena reached for her noctowl’s capsule and tossed it in the air. Molech was hovering around the pair.

”We need to be careful. It’s suspicious they don’t have people around this area. Maybe they set bobby traps.” The Kalosian uttered just as when she stepped on one of the traps, boobied the automatic machine guns hidden behind the walls of water directed towards them. “You’ve got to be kidding me.”

close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
candlecove [m/ss]
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2020 18:58:11 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

Booby traps were mostly unknown to Kaida, and thus caused her to possess even more caution than she usually would. She had stayed frozen, feet rooted the moment she left the ladder, and had the fortune of not tripping any traps. [break][break]

So they only had one deadly trap to deal with right now. [break][break]

"Orvar!" She yelled as she abruptly changed Pokeballs and tossed out a Yanmega, which darted forward in front of the two humans. The bug had no experience with traps, guns, and the like, but knew well enough that she was released to defend. Ancientpower swirled briefly, then formed a shield in front of the group. Lacking Protect, Kaida thought she was the most reliable. [break][break]

Bullets slammed into the rocky wall, raising up a terrifying racket, but unable to pierce through as the Yanmega added more of the rocky protection. Abruptly, the bullets stopped, the mechanism likely assuming most humans would be dead by now. [break][break]

"Selena." She was still petrified in place, "I think we should fly over here." She didn't raise up the idea that the bullets were heard being fired, all they had to do was get moving.

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
candlecove [m/ss]
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2020 7:16:22 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar

Selena was still dumbstruck by the near death experience, her eyes volleying towards the yanmega that just used its ancientpower to protect them. “Good thing those bullets didn’t richocheted.”

The Kalosian turned to her noctowl, perplexed as well. When Kaida mentioned about flying towards the other side, Molech looked at her with doubtful eyes. “I think he’s trying to say ‘no,’” she translated. “I mean, they would expect visitors to fly over the water, which means more trap?”

She reached for another pokéball in her stash, an orange stone plastered on its design. The lady tossed the capsule and revealed delphox. “But maybe there’s no harm in knowing. I’ll try something.”

Circe drew her staff and summoned MYSTICAL FIRE. COVEN LEX TALIONIS—the flame, however, was different than usual. The vixen was surrounded by a magic circle, sigils, and the blaze took form and copied the delphox’s shape. There were three of them.

”Maybe they can do the work for us without risking another rain of bullets,” The delphox fire clones leaped from their positions and flew over area, their firey wisps catching invisible strings that flocked all over the place. Soon after, they reached the end of the hall and their flames dissipated. “Told you. But at least now we’re safe.”

close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
candlecove [m/ss]
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2020 18:21:04 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

The Delphox's flames burnt up the possible traps without actually tripping them, rendering it safe enough. Kaida only hoped there were few or no traps past this point, she didn't think that pirates would expect most of anyone to get past this point. "Thank you, Selena...Orvar, do you think you're ready?" [break][break]

In response to Kaida's words, the twitchy Yanmega darted back and forth, some Ancientpower still clinging near her protectively. The traps were truly gone, her movements confirmed. Safety confirmed, Kaida drew forwards, trying to figure out how to climb on a Yanmega...who promptly solved the problem by wrapping her legs around Kaida and carrying her. "I'm ready...let's go." Besides her dignity not being retained, she and Orvar made the flight over, miraculously getting to the other side. Orvar's flight was twitchy and blurred, the Yanmega clearly excited, hopefully she'd get to shine against the pirates.

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
candlecove [m/ss]
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2020 18:55:29 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar

The yanmega’s readiness gave Molech a sense of confidence. The noctowl cocooned itself in front of his trainer before allowing Selena and Circe to climb up his rear and gave her a ride, Medusa clawed at his feet. At the sound of Kaida’s cue, she hollered him up.

Molech flew calmy across the waters without even making a sound. Landing all of them safely meant her delphox’s flames managed to put out all the potential traps, a glimpse of confidence in her vixen’s yowl. In front of them, a steel gate led the team deeper into the pirates’ lair. The force of all of her pokémons pushed it a notch and the creaked sound echoed into a room that is huge, dark... and quiet.

No signs of pirates.

“Maybe that’s why they needed all those trap,”
she nodded her head into the throne, pushing her partner into the golden throne. As footsteps resonated inside the chamber, squeals and howls became audible from above—cages of locked of pokémon were found. Then beside the seat were gold coins and odd stones of such rarity. “What a crazy day. We almost died without catching even one pirate! But at least we get to see those.” She stole a final look at the cages before Circe, Medusa, and Molech attempted to release the kidnapped creatures.

iClcXb_D

ooc:
 plunder the pirates (ss) mission

close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
candlecove [m/ss]
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2020 3:39:59 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

Kaida lurks beside Selena as their Pokemon take down the door, rushing in with her as the way becomes clear. It's very noisy. "So many treasures." She notes both the material and Pokemon, "You'd think they'd know to guard with actual bodies." Even a simple human would create a better defense. [break][break]

Kaida releases a Scyther, Dain, who blinks in bewilderment as he finds himself within a horrible scene. Orvar screeches and zooms over, clinging to his back as a sort of defense, both bugs not certain what to do without direct orders. "Guys, can you free everyone, they're our family." Kaida's voice is dangerously calm as she looks over the sheer volume of Pokemon, then turns to the material goods, growling as she rifles through the treasure. Surely, she would be better hands than these humans! [break][break]

Given direction, the two bug-types get to work, joined quickly by a furious serpent spitting acid at the containment and cages. Carefully aimed Slashes, Acid Sprays, and Air Slashes cut through the cages like paper, freeing Pokemon after Pokemon. [break][break]

x1Z1n4IR

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
candlecove [m/ss]
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2020 18:34:40 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]
[attr="class","runruncirc"]

[attr="class","runrunimg"]

[attr="class","runrunlyric"]
candlecove

[attr="class","runrunpost"]

selena’s pokémons joined kaida’s as well in their quest to free the pokémons above them. the milotic launched ice beams, the noctowl air slashed the metal chains, and the delphox casted fire blasts in return.[break][break]

the kalosian felt chills running past her nape, the airless breeze did not come from medusa’s ice. “wait. you’re right. all these treasures but no guards.” selena realized something as she looked above them—while some managed to liberate a few caged pokémons, others were not freed because of the veil of protection from their pokémons. one by one, the pirates that remained jumped in front of them with their cloysters and crawdaunts, ready to defend their hide. “the trap was just a warning and all these treasures were also bait. their true defenses are here.”

ooc: safari - pass - 3/4

[attr="class","runruntag"]#

[attr="class","runruncirc2"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Inconsolata:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]

[newclass=.runrun]width:350px;padding:14px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrun2]background-color:#f0f0f0;position:relative;padding-top:50px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc]height:300px;width:400px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;position:absolute;margin:-210px -25px 0px -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg]height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 2px #cccccc;border-radius:100%;margin:0px auto 20px auto;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunlyric]font:40px Montserrat;font-weight:300!important;text-transform:lowercase;line-height:25px;color:#f85888;letter-spacing:-2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost]padding:30px 40px 50px 40px;font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost font]font:bold 13px Montserrat;line-height:11px;color:#f85888;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruntag]color:#ffffff;font:bold 7px Montserrat;line-height:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:350px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruntag a]color:#f85888!important;padding-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc2]height:200px;width:200px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;margin:-25px 75px -150px 75px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
candlecove [m/ss]
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2020 20:52:22 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

Kaida let out a breath as the defenses finally showed up, she had been waiting for sokme kind of pin to drop and, now that it was here, she could deal with it. "Watch out!" She called out, returning Dain and replacing his presence with an ace in the hole. Fafnir, the Salamance needed no order. She knew what she was supposed to do. Fight. [break][break]

While Orvar hung back, delivering Air Slashes to keep their attackers at bay, Fafnir surged forward like a colossal wave and slammed into a group with Double-edge, barreling through them like a battering ram. "Ormr!" She barked, prompting the serpent to rise up and fix others in place with Glare. [break][break]

She'd tear through everything here if it meant they'd succeed, no matter what.

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
candlecove [m/ss]
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2020 17:07:26 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]

candlecove

the sight of kaida was as vicious as ever, an image that reminded her of their first mission together and most recently, the littleroot incident. she wondered where did she inherit her ferocity. medusa, molech, and circe followed suit and repeated their moves, now targeted at the pirates who descended from above.[break][break]

ice beams, air slashes, and fire blasts produced unexpected amount of power that easily pierced through the crawdaunts and cloyster’s collective hydro pump. it froze just right before it hit them and the delphox’s and noctowl’s attack moves paired up to produce a large flame maelstrom against their enemies.[break][break]

the kalosian turned to her partner as she fended off attacks from the pirates as well. “we’re outnumbered. we need to free those pokémons—they’re the only ones who can help us. i’ll keep them distracted.” selena releases three more of her pokémons, the canines, which handled the pirates easily with their crunches and bites.[break][break]

ooc: plunder the pirates (ss) mission

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.runrun]width:350px;padding:14px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrun2]background-color:#f0f0f0;position:relative;padding-top:50px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc]height:300px;width:400px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;position:absolute;margin:-210px -25px 0px -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg]height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 2px #cccccc;border-radius:100%;margin:0px auto 20px auto;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunlyric]font:40px Montserrat;font-weight:300!important;text-transform:lowercase;line-height:25px;color:#f85888;letter-spacing:-2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost]padding:30px 40px 50px 40px;font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost font]font:bold 13px Montserrat;line-height:11px;color:#f85888;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruntag]color:#ffffff;font:bold 7px Montserrat;line-height:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:350px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc2]height:200px;width:200px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;margin:-25px 75px -150px 75px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
candlecove [m/ss]
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2020 19:03:27 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

Kaida didn't argue as Selena took up the mantle of keeping the defenses at bay, leaving only her Salamance in the battle. The protective shimmer around the cages had vanished and left them defenseless. The captured Pokemon outnumbered the pirates, and she imagined that they were likely furious. "Ormr, get up there, Orvar, cut them down!" [break][break]

Her cry was finished with a rapid throw, Ormr flying from her arm onto the cages, mouth overflowing with the Acid Spray that ate through the cages bars and walls, freeing what he could. Orvar was a Yanmega, known for the strength and speed, and promptly tore through the metal with her Air Slashes, raining freed Pokemon down. Their hunch on the Pokemon were right. [break][break]

The Pokemon, freed but still menaced by their captors, sprang into action. The tables turned in an instant, the outnumbered party suddenly switching as the Pokemon launched attack after attack. Ice Shard. Fire Fang. Snarl. Uproar. Whether or not it was effective, the sheer volume of attacks overwhelmed their opponents. "What now, Selena?" She raised her voice as the battle started to die down. Take the pirates with them, or...?

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
candlecove [m/ss]
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2020 2:44:47 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]

candlecove

“we capture them,” it did not took her long enough to explain what she had in mind. molech was already rallying his fellow pokémons who had the power to do one specific thing: their combined hypnoses enough to send the rowdy pirates to slumber.[break][break]

as their eyes closed off one by one, selena nodded at the pokémons to run and fly free back to where they came from. raijin and raphael were just happy to do their jobs, lucifer seemed indifferent but his constant wag of tail said otherwise.[break][break]

“i don’t know about you but considering the results, seems like a job well done,” selena gently nudged kaida’s shoulders with her fists. she began calling back her party except for noctowl, the one she’ll use to grt out of the pirate’s hideout. she snapped a few photos in her pokénav, a few more tapping here and there, before returning to her partner. “i think i should let the rest of your folks handle things here. i phoned them already so you don’t have to worry. otherwise, job well done!” she raised her hands anticipating a hi five, but not sure if the other trainer would give it back.[break][break]

ooc: plunder the pirates (ss) mission

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES