Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
Trendy Tech [DW]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2020 16:19:11 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar

“Oh wow! Look Rowap it’s sooooo busy here,” he said pointing out all the people that kept walking around outside. “It’s like home! Isn’t it,” asking the rotomphone, that zippppped out like a bat, “ROTOOOZZMMM” the pokemon smiled and zipped down at his feet. Constantly zipping in and out of existence like a poltergeist. “what do we do today with all these people,” Billi asked the rotom, making it stop and turned, checking out the electronic vendor, “BZzt” he cheered.

“Sure Rowap we can look at the electronics,” he chuckled as they slowly pushed their way through the crowd. The vendor had lots of variety that not even Applin could produce. There were styled airpods, styled walkie talkies for kids among other things. Cupcake watches, which were cute and deserved a super trendy picture. “No filter needed #cupcake #cute #tech #withpokemon #pinkbluepurple #fakefood #keepinit1m” his tongue stuck out only to have the vendor stare him down. “Oh hi! Do you have anything that looks like a rotom or yamper?,” he asked and the person shook their head, because their didn’t speak Billi’s language or couldn’t understand through the galarian accent.

“Oh aahhh, come here rowap,” the tiny pokemon moved to spin around so the person could see it, “ROTOM ^o^ ” it’s face made the emoji before giggled and wanting to touch everything, “like him,” the blonde moved his arms open like a sociopath, enacting a response from the stranger to leave. “Oh….okay,” he frowned, his smile turning to a frown, shoulders plummeting to the ground with hands near dragging, “Boooo I tried….but he didn’t understand meeeeeee”

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,419 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Trendy Tech [DW]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2020 20:41:34 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
on certain occasions, kyle would don his old police uniform from his time with the slateport pd and join patrols. there were just times that he misses his old workplace, people and all.

he doesn't miss confronting people when they cause trouble, however, such as when he was forced to take a report of someone trying to harass the locals with unsolicited hugs and such.

kyle approaches someone with a near dramatic response to something kyle cannot even fathom. "uh, sir, is everything alright?" he asks awkwardly. although he's not quite sure when to segue the inquiry of the report when he seemed miserable, he does it anyways. "someone told that there's, uh, misconduct happening in the lower districts of slateport."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Trendy Tech [DW]
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2020 1:57:48 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD VOLTORB APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SOUNDPROOF
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DISCHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWIFT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CHARGE BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCREECH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]EXPLOSION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHINY PLUSLE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LIGHTNING ROD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AGILITY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ELECTRO BALL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWIFT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]THUNDER

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
Trendy Tech [DW]
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2020 2:48:04 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar

“Misconduct” he was completely confused by this police officer's approach. He wasn’t ever not friendly. He was actually being friendly. Maybe it was because he was big, and chatty? It just didn’t make any sense. Then again he was so darn confused and frustrated. All he wanted to do was to buy something cute with his rotom on it! After all they were a cute little vendor and he just wanted...something better and cuter.

“I….I just asked a question that’s all” he mopped seeing a little pokemon run by with some people chasing it, “Come back!” someone called out as Billi peeped up, “But I’m right here,” he whined not realized it wasn’t the police officer behind him, until his Rotom floated in the direction of the Plusle, “Oh….. something’s going on...and that?....uh wasn’t you,” Billi blinked at the officer. “I’m so blonde man.”

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,419 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Trendy Tech [DW]
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2020 19:12:07 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"yyyyyup. not me."

he reaches for his hip and clicks one of the release buttons of the pokeballs on his holster, releasing his mightyena. it shakes it body as it unruffles its fur once it felt a breeze of air upon coming out from his containment.

kyle scratches the back of his head as he ponders upon the sight of the plusle. it was being a nuisance for slateport, and he supposed it would be his job to keep the peace.

"i'll, uh, come back to that later." he turns from billi to the wild pokemon that had been running loose, his attention trained on the electric-type. "just need to deal with other things first."

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
Trendy Tech [DW]
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2020 23:59:15 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
The little pokemon had taken something from the booth Billi was previously at! It was super shiny and she LOVED it. But she didn't have money and was very much a wild pokemon. She was cute and had nothing else to go off of. Something that Billi could respect but people were running after it. Then Billi looked up at the police officer. "Oi are you chasing that little pokemon now?" he asked the man as the Plusle went around a a trash can. Of course the Rotom zipped past the people.

"rotom? pzzzrtt?" it zipped around looking for it, keeping into cameras and the whole shabang. Billi's eyes turned to him, "OHHH he's sooo cool pokemon," billi yelled out as the plusle had run by them again, between the dogs legs and kept running, laughing as people slip and fell chasing after.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,419 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Trendy Tech [DW]
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2020 15:24:25 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"it's a nuisance, so yeah. gotta maintain peace and order, shit like that."

the mightyena turns and chases after the plusle after it went between its leg. the composure of the otherwise calm mightyena turns to playful. kyle feels a chill when he suddenly sees the ears perk up and the tail wag furiously.

"i swear, alpha, if you..."

it ends with a grumble as kyle chases his pokemon, dodging and weaving between obstacles. eventually, the dark-type catches up to the plusle, fangs grabbing onto it as it tosses it up to the air behind him.

the mightyena eventually sees his trainer run up to him, whistling. his eyes watch the electric-type land on billi, meanwhile.

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
Trendy Tech [DW]
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2020 0:33:20 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar

Billi did find it strange, that they seemed to be more distant for a police officer, but he also found it very….interesting. How could a cop be so distant in what was being said. The Plusle on the other hand had run like a bat out of hell, trying to get away from the dog, while laughing. Until it picked it up and threw it in the air, making it screech and release a large discharge that zapped everyone around it.

“Oi! “ Rowap quickly moved to return to his trainers side, before creeping the police officer, “PPZZTTERRT” it spun as the electric arms found themselves around the human, releasing the small surge of it’s own electrical discharge, stopping the people from getting hurt. “PZT” of course nothing was better than a surge blocker! Save them electronics.! “Rowap just saved our phones,” he laughed before the Plusle landed it’s butt on the Minghtyena, peeping as it tugged the furr on it’s neck to “ride” it.

(if you’re not comfortable with the plusle landing on him and riding it, just let me know and i’ll edit the post :} )

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,419 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Trendy Tech [DW]
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2020 19:38:52 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the mightyena's disposition finally fails when the plusle reaches for it. defensive instincts start to kick in as it turns his head around, and without missing a beat, fires off a hyper beam at the plusle, shaving off a good chunk of his tail fur in the process.

the plusle lands straight to the ground, blasted by the mightyena. a few market tiles got dislodged, and kyle makes a note in his head to remember reporting about his pokemon's trigger-happy nature later.

kyle's hands hold onto the mightyena, restraining it from further attacking the plusle. it seemed to have calmed down after it delivered the wild pokemon's just deserts though.

"d-do you want it? its shiny," kyle tries to convince billi nervously.

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
Trendy Tech [DW]
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2020 2:05:56 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar

Bright eyes were shocked as the hyper beam left that pokemon’s mouth like ‘firin ma lasers’ Billi couldn’t believe it. All that over a tiny little plusle?! How what? Like who? It was overkill but that poor little plusle felt the sting of it. Luckily Rowap was out of the way of being blasted off the face of the planet. Then the stranger cop man had the moment to turn to Billi like, “lol over kill take this pokemon”

Then again Billi did like this little plusle, it didn’t matter that it was shiny or not. It did seem like a little cute pokemon that he couldn’t argue that it had personality. It was klepto and cute, and full of big ears. “Oh I can take it! It’s okay!” he nodded, “I just...didn’t bother anyone okay?” he stated as he walked over and picked up the plusle, “Poor little plusle…” he held the pokemon in his arms rocking it some, before poking it with a pokeball. “That was overkill dude” he stated to the copman.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,419 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Trendy Tech [DW]
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2020 19:05:25 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"yeah, you're good. we get overexaggerated reports all the time."

kyle wrestles his mightyena, wrapping his arms around him for longer just for good measure. he doesn't let go until the tail goes from bristling to flat. the position remains until he sees his mightyena's ears go from flat against his head to standing upright.

"it's not the first time,"
kyle admits. "he's been on the edge since the last time rocket was prevalent, so i can't really blame him. he has... pokemon ptsd, or something. is that even a thing? either way, he's just accustomed to being defensive."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Trendy Tech [DW]
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2020 2:10:22 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ELEKID APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] VITAL SPIRIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THUNDER PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]THUNDER WAVE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWIFT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BARRIER

[break]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PICHU APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LIGHTNING ROD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NUZZLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWEET KISS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CHARM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PLAY NICE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DISARMING VOICE

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]BILLI CAUGHT THE PLUSLE!

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
Trendy Tech [DW]
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2020 3:56:27 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar

“Oh so...tell me more about the team rocket thing! I’m new here” the blonde spoke with strong concern for the pokemon as he scooted closer. “No offense, but couldn’t you help him feel better by keeping him close with pokemon friends? My pokemon all have friends so their enver alone!” he asked with an honest, and a gentle hand moving to pet the doggo, just as the rotom zipped back to Billi’s Rotomphone.

Wandering beside them, a little Elekid, and tiny pichu, looking for something. Maybe a snack? Maybe a friend, but either way, they had walked up to the trainers, tugging at their clothes. Turning to them Billi raised his brow, “Oh...uhh hi! What do you guys want?” he asked scratching the back of his neck.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,419 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Trendy Tech [DW]
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2020 16:50:33 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"it's not something like that..." kyle trails off. he doesn't actually know anything about psychology since he didn't take any college classes. "he's like, defensive against something that presents harm? i'unno, but he does have a bunch of friends at home."

the plusle jumping on its tail probably spooked him out. "don't worry. he's kinda friendly." i guess. kyle chose not to include the last part.

a pichu and an elekid enter the scene. kyle pins his mightyena between his legs this time so it wouldn't react too badly if ever these pokemon decide that it should be friendly with a police dog at work. he squats down to level with the wild pokemon, pinning his own pokemon to the ground as it whines dramatically.

"i can tell you about it but," kyle looks at the pair of electric-types. "we should try to get these away from here. kids like to torment smaller pokemon around here, and they can get rather bothersome to civilians."

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
Trendy Tech [DW]
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2020 4:13:10 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar

“Oh that’s….sad! Maybe he just needs help. I’m not telling you how to raise your pokemon or anything I promise,” himbo tried to be nice but came off ignorant like he sometimes did without the intention. It came from a place of purity and good will but most often it was taken as rude and abrasive. “He seems friendly, just able to be spooked and like then goes ‘i’m firin ma lazer!’” he laughed to make light of the situation, even if it wasn’t appropriate at all.

Luckily the man appeared to be right as the tiny pokemon pulled at Billi’s pockets trying to get stuff out of them, “Hahaha I don’t have anything,” he nudged them away, “REALLY?! Why would kids torment little pokemon there so cute!” he couldn’t even imagine bothering little pokemon, then again….he was just a giant annoying person that was more like a beatle that wouldn’t leave you alone. Billi moved to nudge the few pokemon away as kids came closer. “Okay yeah uhhh… I don’t know where to take them,” he mentioned.

“Like…..wouldn’t they just be tormented everyday then,”