he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Team Bonding V2
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2020 3:30:36 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rdwne"]
[attr="class","rdwnetop"]
[attr="class","rdwnetoplyric"]

TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT
[break]
+
WONT TAKE ME DOWN | AND JUST FORSAKE ME NOW

[attr="class","rdwnetop1"]
[attr="class","rdwnetop2"]
[attr="class","rdwnetop3"]

[attr="class","rdwnepost"]

Another week another day off to try and train. With a few new pokemon in his roster he wanted to make sure he could get a feel for them and vice versa. Personally he didn't want to keep anything that wasn't willing to work with him. Nor couldn't get along with Salem, that was a different test to which Sage wasn't doing the best in. Though not in a bad way, the little grass type was just more of the serious no non-sense type something that honestly Razz enjoyed as it seemed to match his own personality more. Hopefully their time training together would make the two pokemon get along.

[break][break]
    [/b] [/sub][/ul]

[break]

[/div]
    [attr="class","rdwnebot"]
    [attr="class","rdwneimg"]

[attr="class","rdwnebot1"]
    [attr="class","rdwnebot2"]
    [attr="class","rdwnebot3"]

SOLO WILD

[/div]
    PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
    [/div]

[googlefont=Teko:300,400][googlefont=Inconsolata:400,700][googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
    [newclass=.rdwne]width:475px;background-color:#323232;color:#444444;letter-spacing:0px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetop]background-color:#999999;height:104px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric]text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;text-align:right;background-color:#2d2d2d;font:40px Teko;line-height:36px;padding-bottom:5px;color:#ffffff;padding:25px;padding-left:20px;float:right;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric b]font:40px Teko;line-height:36px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric div]font:bold 8px Inconsolata;line-height:8px;height:8px;padding:5px 7px;background-color:#393939;float:right;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric div b]font:bold 6px Inconsolata;line-height:8px;padding-right:5px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetop1]height:0px;width:0px;float:right;border-top:solid 52px transparent;border-bottom:solid 52px transparent;border-right:solid 30px #2d2d2d;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetop2]height:104px;width:5px;float:right;background-color:#323232;margin-right:-30px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetop3]height:0px;width:0px;float:right;border-top:solid 52px transparent;border-bottom:solid 52px transparent;border-right:solid 30px #323232;margin-right:-25px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnepost]color:#999999; border-left:solid 1px #2d2d2d;border-right:solid 1px #2d2d2d;padding:45px;font:10px Verdana;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnepost b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d45d59;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnepost i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#999999;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnebot]background-color:#2d2d2d;padding:22px 25px 28px 25px;text-align:left;font:20px Teko;line-height:20px;height:20px;color:#999999;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnebot b, .rdwnebot a]font:20px Teko!important;line-height:20px;color:#ffffff!important;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwneimg]height:70px;width:150px;float:right;margin:-22px -25px -28px -25px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwneimg img]height:70px;width:150px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnebot1]float:right;height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 35px transparent;border-bottom:solid 35px transparent;border-left:solid 20px #323232;margin-top:-22px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnebot2]width:5px;height:70px;float:right;background-color:#323232;margin-top:-22px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnebot3]float:right;height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 35px transparent;border-bottom:solid 35px transparent;border-left:solid 20px #2d2d2d;margin:-22px -20px 0px 0px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
    close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
    he/him
    October 13
    GONGAGA
    gongaga-romantic
    gongager
    gongago
    me?
    gongaga
    808 height
    808 height
    WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
    awards
    38,745 posts
    shiv DOLLARS
    part of
    TAG WITH @shiv
    shiv
    Team Bonding V2
    POSTED ON Aug 10, 2020 7:10:34 GMT
    shiv Avatar
    [nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
    [attr="class","wildbgroc"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TYROGUE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
    [attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
    [attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
    [attr="class","wildtabox2"] GUTS
    [attr="class","wildtabox"]HELPING HAND
    [attr="class","wildtabox2"]FAKE OUT
    [attr="class","wildtabox"]FOCUS ENERGY
    [attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE
    [attr="class","wildtabox"]---
    [attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

King

he/him
    May 24
    Sootopolis City
    Uninterested
    Ranger
    Slateport Ranger Captain
    5'10 height
    5'10 height
    awards
    3,205 posts
    part of
    TAG WITH @razz
    Razz Kingsman
    Team Bonding V2
    POSTED ON Aug 10, 2020 10:44:51 GMT
    Razz Kingsman Avatar
    [nospaces]

[attr="class","rdwne"]

TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT
    [break]
    +

Perfect a target, Razz thought as while searching they found a Tyrouge who seemed to be training. They could give it a little sparing, "Sage, think you can take this guy on your own?" he question to which the Chespin nodded and saluted before Salem said something to the grass pokemon Razz no clue what it was but it did seem to make him seem upset now at him as Chespin seemed to be scolding him. Well this was new, he wasn't often scolded by any of his pokemon but Sabrina. He looked over to Salem for clarification who was now playing charades with him well enough for him to get it. "I see you're used to taking orders," he deciphered which made since, Chespin was a gift from the League and as such most likely trained by them. Though to him that was a problem, for now he knelted down to be more on level with the spiky pokemon.
    [break][break]

"Look I don't mind fighting along side you, but I also want to see how you can do on your own. Most the time we're not fighting in similar situations like normal trainers and I need to trust you can take care of yourself if I'm not there, but to do that I need to see how you do," he smiled trying to convince him who seemed to be giving him a pondering look before Razz gestured over to the blue Meowstic as it was time for plan B, "Salem knows how, don't you want to show him up?" That seemed to rile him up enough as he nodded as he went to take on the fighting type.
    [break][break]

In the end Chespin came out the winner to which Razz made mental notes of his strength and weaknesses for later, "You did great!" he praised Sage saluting at him as the three moved on.

[break][break]
      [/b] Passing! [/sub][/ul]

[break]

[/div]

SOLO WILD

[/div]
      PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
      [/div]

[googlefont=Teko:300,400][googlefont=Inconsolata:400,700][googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
      [newclass=.rdwne]width:475px;background-color:#323232;color:#444444;letter-spacing:0px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric]text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;text-align:right;background-color:#2d2d2d;font:40px Teko;line-height:36px;padding-bottom:5px;color:#ffffff;padding:25px;padding-left:20px;float:right;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric b]font:40px Teko;line-height:36px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric div]font:bold 8px Inconsolata;line-height:8px;height:8px;padding:5px 7px;background-color:#393939;float:right;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric div b]font:bold 6px Inconsolata;line-height:8px;padding-right:5px;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnetop1]height:0px;width:0px;float:right;border-top:solid 52px transparent;border-bottom:solid 52px transparent;border-right:solid 30px #2d2d2d;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnetop2]height:104px;width:5px;float:right;background-color:#323232;margin-right:-30px;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnetop3]height:0px;width:0px;float:right;border-top:solid 52px transparent;border-bottom:solid 52px transparent;border-right:solid 30px #323232;margin-right:-25px;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnepost]color:#999999; border-left:solid 1px #2d2d2d;border-right:solid 1px #2d2d2d;padding:45px;font:10px Verdana;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnepost i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#999999;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnebot]background-color:#2d2d2d;padding:22px 25px 28px 25px;text-align:left;font:20px Teko;line-height:20px;height:20px;color:#999999;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnebot b, .rdwnebot a]font:20px Teko!important;line-height:20px;color:#ffffff!important;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwneimg]height:70px;width:150px;float:right;margin:-22px -25px -28px -25px;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnebot1]float:right;height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 35px transparent;border-bottom:solid 35px transparent;border-left:solid 20px #323232;margin-top:-22px;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnebot2]width:5px;height:70px;float:right;background-color:#323232;margin-top:-22px;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnebot3]float:right;height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 35px transparent;border-bottom:solid 35px transparent;border-left:solid 20px #2d2d2d;margin:-22px -20px 0px 0px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
      close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
      he/him
      October 13
      GONGAGA
      gongaga-romantic
      gongager
      gongago
      me?
      gongaga
      808 height
      808 height
      WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
      awards
      38,745 posts
      shiv DOLLARS
      part of
      TAG WITH @shiv
      shiv
      Team Bonding V2
      POSTED ON Aug 10, 2020 20:38:21 GMT
      shiv Avatar
      [nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ESPURR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
      [attr="class","wildtabox2"] INFILTRATOR
      [attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYBEAM
      [attr="class","wildtabox2"]DISARMING VOICE
      [attr="class","wildtabox"]REFLECT
      [attr="class","wildtabox2"]FAKE OUT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
      May 24
      Sootopolis City
      Uninterested
      Ranger
      Slateport Ranger Captain
      5'10 height
      5'10 height
      awards
      3,205 posts
      part of
      TAG WITH @razz
      Razz Kingsman
      Team Bonding V2
      POSTED ON Aug 10, 2020 23:23:28 GMT
      Razz Kingsman Avatar
      [nospaces]

[attr="class","rdwne"]

TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT
      [break]
      +

Razz just watched as Salem seemed to be enjoying teasing the more series Chespin with his playfulness, a smile on his face as most of it all seemed light hearted, well in Salem's case it was. Sage seemed to be getting more and more annoyed with the blue cat. As the fast through the rocky landscape Razz noticed a little Espuur shifting around in the grass as if it were looking for something. Seeing the little cat made him think back of the days that Salem was little as well as the headache both him and his sister would cause his brother and him while they tried training them. They were handfuls but they came out to be great partners that Razz had no real ideas parting with. [break][break]

He didn't bring it to the arguing pokemon's attention this time around as it didn't seem interested in a fight.

[break][break]

[break]

[/div]

SOLO WILD

[/div]
        PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
        [/div]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
        he/him
        October 13
        GONGAGA
        gongaga-romantic
        gongager
        gongago
        me?
        gongaga
        808 height
        808 height
        WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
        awards
        38,745 posts
        shiv DOLLARS
        part of
        TAG WITH @shiv
        shiv
        Team Bonding V2
        POSTED ON Aug 11, 2020 5:50:12 GMT
        shiv Avatar
        [nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HITMONTOP APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
        [attr="class","wildtabox2"] INTIMIDATE
        [attr="class","wildtabox"]TRIPLE KICK
        [attr="class","wildtabox2"]CLOSE COMBAT
        [attr="class","wildtabox"]COUNTER
        [attr="class","wildtabox2"]GYRO BALL

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
        May 24
        Sootopolis City
        Uninterested
        Ranger
        Slateport Ranger Captain
        5'10 height
        5'10 height
        awards
        3,205 posts
        part of
        TAG WITH @razz
        Razz Kingsman
        Team Bonding V2
        POSTED ON Aug 11, 2020 9:21:38 GMT
        Razz Kingsman Avatar
        [nospaces]

[attr="class","rdwne"]

TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT
        [break]
        +

Razz continued to follow along with the two pausing as an odd twirling sound suddenly appeared. "Reflect!" was his order and while Salem didn't know what was happening he did just as his trainer commanded as a reflective shield was put up around himself and Sage as a Hipmontop suddenly came at them with a Triple Kick. This was the evolution of the the Tyrouge, did it evolve after it lost and now wanted revenge? After it's attack it had jumped back and pointed at Sage before making a motion to 'bring it on.' [break][break]

Sage smiled as he looked to Razz for approval, something that eventually the Chespin would get he didn't need from him. Though this time Razz did plan on fighting with. The ranger wanting to see just how well he did in battle with him now. It was going to be a bit before Sage and him were as in good of sync as him and his Meowstic, but he felt this could eventually work.

[break][break]

[break]

[/div]

SOLO WILD

[/div]
          PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
          [/div]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
          he/him
          October 13
          GONGAGA
          gongaga-romantic
          gongager
          gongago
          me?
          gongaga
          808 height
          808 height
          WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
          awards
          38,745 posts
          shiv DOLLARS
          part of
          TAG WITH @shiv
          shiv
          Team Bonding V2
          POSTED ON Aug 11, 2020 18:48:26 GMT
          shiv Avatar
          [nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]THE HITMONTOP FLEES!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
          [attr="class","wildtabox2"] INTIMIDATE
          [attr="class","wildtabox"]TRIPLE KICK
          [attr="class","wildtabox2"]CLOSE COMBAT
          [attr="class","wildtabox"]COUNTER
          [attr="class","wildtabox2"]GYRO BALL

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]YOU RECEIVE 10 PD!