1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
Chances chances [duo wild]
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2019 8:59:16 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar
[attr="class","isratalk"]

She ventures ever forward, seeking new beginnings and new tales to be told. Seeking new sightings and new air to breath into her lungs. New things and new wonders, it is all the same to her, something she has never seen or felt before. It is a piece of reality she is desperately missing and seeks with earnest want. While others may dream of days left on their sofas doing nothing with themselves but seeking refuge in their kitchens and homes Isra seeks something else entirely.

She seeks this!

The narration is melodramatic and nothing more than a child playing pretend in an adult body but Isra is saying it all in her head so she's allowed to be as much of a child as she wants to be. At least that's what she tells herself. No one has to know otherwise really. It's one of those moments she has from time to time when she thinks no one is watching and she doesn't really need to be keeping up images.

It's the beginning of the night and she's out on a route seeking... whatever it's going to bring her so what does it matter really? It doesn't. That's how she reasons her dancing and twirling her dress around as she walks down the path humming to herself. Sure some straggler may come across her path but as long as it's no one of any real merit it won't make winds in the wrong places. Right? That's good enough for her for tonight.

At least until she comes across someone that actually manages her attention and brings her to a stop, if only because they are exactly where she had been planning to twirl her dress into 2 seconds ago. "I'm surprised to see anyone else out here this late." Not really. Plenty of people were not people but they were usually troublesome folk. Isra would make her judgment after an exchanging of words, she liked to give people a chance.

[newclass=.isratalk b]color: #9ed480;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2019 19:38:35 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

It was the end of another day at the 'office' for Thomas. This time, he was sent to Verdanturf Town in order to question some witnesses on a sighting of two of the Four Beasts. While they were too scared to visit Rustboro to make a statement there, Thomas managed to arrange for a discrete conversation to take place in the town. And what he had been told had been helpful, that one of the two figures they described fit Dorian Westcliff, the Mad Dog of Rocket, to perfection.

But rather than just heading back to Rustboro to end the day with a drink, the trainer instead took it upon himself to explore the town a little bit more. The clean air in the town felt surprisingly good to take in. The town itself was rather quiet, even beautiful to look at. And then of course, just a short trek through the Rusturf Tunnel would get him home quickly, so he felt he could take his time. Since he managed to send a message to his superiors at HQ, he had some time to kill.

Thomas himself was making a leisurely stroll around Verdanturf Town. His garb of a beige coat worn open, revealing a white button-up shirt, paired with black slacks, and black boots worn under the pantlegs made him stick out. His badge marking him out as an Agent of the International Police was tucked away in one of the inside pockets of his jacket, while the jacket itself covered everything from his Pokeballs, to the baton and service revolver he carried wit him.

As the trainer walked through the town, hands tucked into the pockets of his coat, he would see a woman, looking to be in her mid-twenties, skipping and frolicking around like a child. The sight of such caught the man's attention. Given her age, it was only natural that he would give her a strange look. Even if she were at the appropriate age to be prancing around like that, doing so after nightfall was also rather strange.

"I mean, it's really not that late out.", Thomas would tell her with a casual shrug. "Then again, seeing someone your age prancing around at night isn't something you see often, is it?", Thomas asked her rhetorically.

tags:
notes: Let the games begin!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,759 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2019 6:41:03 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD GARBODOR APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / weak armor[break]
acid spray / toxic spikes / gunk shot / body slam
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD ZORUA APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / illusion[break]
foul play / punishment / nasty plot / fury swipes
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Endless

The Nightingale
She/her
Twenty four
November 11
Slateport
Heterosexual
Assistant
executive
Defiance in her flesh, her blood, her bones; written on her soul
awards
1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2019 9:01:18 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar

"I will prance if I wish to." Isra gave the man a pout with indignation in her voice. Neither of these things where real as the woman often played at emotions she had troubles with without realizing she was doing so. Of course the man in front of her would not know any better but that was neither here nor there with the woman. It simply was what it was. "And besides most people start to head-" she was interrupted by a spray of something liquid nearby. She turned to find it eating through the foliage it had landed on.

A moment later a garbodor surfaced and Isra instantly hiked up her dress and started in the opposite direction. There was plenty she was willing to face but a garbador? Fuck that. He was welcome to deal with it if it pleased him but she would not be.

No, Isra found herself distracted moments later by something else entirely. A rustling in the foliage caught her attention and she turned, wondering what else could possibly be coming to plague her. Imagine her surprise when just as she caught a glimpse the tail seemed to change color. She'd heard plenty about the time of pokemon often seen in the area and was quick to release her gardevoir from her ball. Though their last excursion had proven challenging there was no better way to work on it than now.

The set of whistles was quick and her pokemon released a mist over the terrain that while protective also offered a little bit of cover. Shortly after the pokemon released a moon blast in the direction of the scurrying, whatever disguise the pokemon had been using was quickly dropped. It emerged with a cry as if to strike at her gardevoir but before it could close the distance it was hit with another moon blast. Her Isra called for her pokemon to strike again but she hesitated, the gardevoir still did not fully trust Isra as it should. Instead the psychic type intercepted the pokemon with her teleport, causing it to run back towards Isra, hurt and alarmed.

She threw a pokeball, eyeing her gardevoir. She whistles again, calling for another moon blast should the pokemon try to get away.

ngl I'm laughing at the idea of isra just grabbing the skirt of her dress and making a run for it.
>>Isra wants to catch that Zorua

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2019 21:01:04 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas raised an eyebrow at the woman's reaction. "You seem a bit defensive.", Thomas remarked. "Not that I really give a shit, seein' that prancin' around like that isn't a crime or nothin'.", Thomas continued with a chuckle. Thomas would reach for his flask, before seeing a spray of acid hit some nearby foliage. While the woman took off running at the sight of the Garbodor, Thomas would stand his ground. As the Garbodor fired off Toxic Spikes to try to deter the trainer from escaping, or deploying a Pokemon of his own, Thomas would pluck a Pokeball off of his belt.

A rather large Scizor would hit the ground, the Toxic Spikes at his feet being crushed harmlessly as he hit the ground. Thanks to his armor, the Toxic Spikes failed to penetrate his feet, the only thing even cluing the insect in on the fact that he landed on them being the sound of the fragile spikes being crushed. The Scizor looked at the sentient mass of garbage, a bloodthirsty grin formed across his face. "Ripper, Bullet Punch, then follow up with a Double Hit!", Thomas ordered the armored insect.

The Scizor grinned and nodded, rushing over to the Garbodor. The Garbodor, in response, would attempt to fire off a Gunk Shot at the Scizor, only to find that the toxic mass did nothing to faze the insect as he took the attack. Before the Garbodor could even think to move out of the way, the Scizor closed in on his prey, striking him with a vicious Bullet Punch, one that caused some of the mass to fall off of his body. Taking advantage of the opening, Ripper would deliver a one-two punch to the center mass of the Garbodor, causing more of the trash on his body to fall off, before the Garbodor fell to the ground, letting out one last agonized groan, before falling unconscious.

Thomas grinned at the Scizor, who grinned back at him widely.

tags:
notes: Takin' out the trash AT NIGHT!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,759 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2019 1:20:01 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD CHESPIN APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / overgrow[break]
seed bomb / pin missile / body slam / vine whip
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD DRAPION APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / battle armor[break]
bug bite / poison fang / toxic spikes / night slash
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]

captured the zorua successfully!
close tab

played by

Endless

The Nightingale
She/her
Twenty four
November 11
Slateport
Heterosexual
Assistant
executive
awards
1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2019 23:21:50 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar

Isra was pleased by the capture of the small furball. It would be a wonderful addition to her team, if not as a primary fighter then as new fluffbutt for her to cuddle at bedtime. Not to mention there were many uses for the thing that made Zorua's so in demand.

"I'm not defensive." this time when she spoke to the man she'd come across her tone was plain and straight forward. She cared little about how he felt about her regardless. It was something she'd gotten used to over the years. Most people did not see her as she was, then again she wasn't always sure what there was to see. "What are you doing out here?" inquisitive as ever, then again he made the mistake of being willing to talk to her to begin with.

She was distracted by the feeling of something tugging at her dress and her Gardevoir gesturing at the space behind her. She turned to find another pokemon already, standing there pinching at her dress. It seemed to be quite fascinated by it and Isra wasn't quite sure how to take it. Reaching out ot pat its head the pokemon seemed to bump up against her hand, eager for the attention.

After the little garbedor sighting Isra was content to stand there and pet the wild pokemon for a little while, drapion caught her eye but not well enough to want to take it home. She felt like she had more interesting options she could choose from out there. She'd even give it a treat though, though being so polite despite being wild before sending it on its way.

>>does not battle drapion gives it pets and treats and sends it on its way.

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2019 4:17:23 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas turned to Isra when she'd answer his earlier remarks. Her tone seemed to change compared to the last time, something he picked up on. He couldn't tell whether it was the Wild Pokemon providing breathing room in their conversation, or if the woman was naturally like this, but it was strange. "If you say so.", Thomas told her with a shrug. "You could say I just got done with my work day, and I'm just killing some time, seeing some sights before I head home.", Thomas would answer to the woman's inquiry.

Thomas would see the Drapion coming for the woman from behind, and would instinctively reach for a Pokeball. But when he saw the way it behaved, and how she was reacting, Thomas eased up a bit, but still kept an eye on what was going on. Even if she had her Gardevoir with her for protection, he couldn't be too sure about how it'd behave.

A Chespin snuck up behind the Scizor, and fired a volley of five quills at the back of the insect. The first three would miss their mark horribly, while the other two would ping off of the back of the Scizor's head, getting his attention, and causing him to turn to the Chespin with an irritated look on his face. The Chespin stood defiant, ready to attack the now advancing Scizor. The Chespin attempted to hold him back with a Vine Whip, which only further annoyed the Scizor, who rushed in and delivered a savage X-Scissor to the Chespin, knocking out the Grass-type in a single blow.

Ripper would huff, walking back to his master's side. Thomas could only watch as the Drapion moved on, taking a treat with it.

"That was... interesting.", Thomas mused quietly, in slight disbelief at how the Drapion behaved, given his experiences.

tags:
notes: Passing on Chespin!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,759 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2019 6:13:21 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD PACHIRISU APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / volt absorb[break]
electro ball / sweet kiss / super fang / thunder wave
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD COMFEY APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / flower veil[break]
draining kiss / wrap / petal blizzard / aromatherapy
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Endless

The Nightingale
She/her
Twenty four
November 11
Slateport
Heterosexual
Assistant
executive
awards
1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2019 21:34:08 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar

"A tourist then?" not that Isra cared, she wasn't much for such nonsense. He was stuck there talking to her for the moment regardless wasn't he? That was good enough for her. Though she never intended to have company on her nightly strolls she didn't mind it when she did. Accidental or intentional. Besides, he was better than the bar goers so far. "Seems an odd choice for sight seeing to be honest."

Her attention was directed away again by something scurrying in between her feet under her dress. "That is not the place for you!" She quickly scurried back, careful not to jump out of natural reaction lest she break a heel or twist an ankle doing so. The sound of her heels caught the little buggers attention and it turned back up at her. "PA!" it sniffed at her dress and Isra remembered something she'd been told once- Be careful feeding wild things because where there is one there is often more.

Isra tossed the pokemon a treat and watched as it munched. Truly she hadn't planned to take pokemon home tonight but.... look at those cheeks.

She whistled and her gardevoir gave her a look before using her psychic abilities to pin the pokemon down while it was distracted. The electro ball it shot off was quickly retorted with a moon blast from her gardevoir. The electric type tried again but to no avail, the gardevoir just bore down harder until Isra threw the pokeball.

"Hope you weren't planning on a quiet night because looks like you own't be getting one."

>>cap attempt on pachirisu
>>

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2019 22:06:08 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"I suppose. You could say I recently moved to the Region, got transferred here by my employer a few months ago.", he'd tell her. Though he wasn't going to reveal just who his employer was, they either placed him here for the purpose of the war, or he was just an unlucky bastard. Though such a description would also fit Team Rocket, and their attempts at taking the Region, Thomas' intentions were far better. They were to make sure Hoenn didn't fall like Kanto did.

"I want to see everything that the Hoenn Region has to offer. Though my work brings me around the Region, I hardly get to take in the scenery, so I take advantage of whatever precious time I have in order to take in what sights I can. And to be honest, I find this town to be peaceful, beautifully so.", Thomas would tell the green-haired woman.

Thomas' attention would turn to a Comfey approaching him. The flowery Pokemon looked to be in bad shape, like it had just escaped a nasty scrap. Thomas looked for something in his bag that might help out with her condition. Though it wouldn't be enough to fully heal her, the Potion he found in his bag was the best he could do, especially since Colt wasn't there with him.

Thomas sprayed the Comfey's body, which began to look slightly better, though her wounds were still present. The Comfey looked at him in surprise. "If you come with me, I can get you better treatment.", Thomas offered the Comfey, holding out a vacant Pokeball.

It was on her now whether or not she'd come.

Thomas would turn back to the green-haired woman as she spoke to him. "Least it won't be boring.", Thomas remarked with a slight grin.

tags:
notes: Cap attempt on Comfey!

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2019 2:30:56 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]

A WILD MEGANIUM APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]

what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]

[break]

male / overgrow[break]

petal blizzard / aromatherapy / safeguard / light screen
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]

A WILD BLOSSOM APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]

what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]

[break]

male / chlorophyll[break]

sweet scent / sunny day / quiver dance / petal dance
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[break][break]
All previous capture attempts were successful!

close tab

played by

Endless

The Nightingale
She/her
Twenty four
November 11
Slateport
Heterosexual
Assistant
executive
awards
1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2019 9:16:20 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar

"True enough." Isra ommented, finding both herself and her pokemon distracted by a soothing smell that surrounded the area. the both looked around, searching for the source of the scent. Whatever it may be she couldn't help but be curious. "So what do you do then to get away with traveling so much?"

Inquisitive or nosy, it would be up to the other person to decide which Isra was being simply because Isra liked to ask questions. It helped keep conversations moving when they might otherwise die which she strove to do for no reason other than people got awkward when it got quiet for too long.

The petal blizzard that suddenly struck out followed by the laughing of the Meganium that did it while her gardevoir countered was almost enough to actually startle her. But not quite. No if anything it ticked her off a bit, but the pokemon was smart. She whistled the return of her gardevoir and called for the froslass at her belt to make herself known. Eirlys was the perfect one to handle this. She barely even had to command her as the pokemon was eager to earn her treats and cuddles when bedtime came. Truly, despite how much of a hard ass the woman seemed on the battle field she truly spoiled her pokemon when no one was looking.

The pokemon was quick to call up a blizzard in th area, dancing around in the snow as she did. Pleased with herself as she hoped Isra would be with her. She double teamed into the flurry of snow and the grass types weakness to the cold was apparent, already shivering and regretting getting so close. It through up a safeguard in the hopes of protecting itself but it did little good as the Ice type got closer, the blizzard growing more sever near the pokemon. Then the hail began and Isra took cover, knowing it'd be awhile before it stopped. She hadn't commanded it but the Froslass was as ruthless as her trainer could be.

Isra let the grass type shiver awhile before throwing a pokeball through the dying snow and hail. She could use something with its size.

>>cap attempt on meganium

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2019 16:01:24 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas' attention would be brought to the scent of something sweet in the air as well. When the woman asked what it was he did that allowed him to go around so much, Thomas looked back at her. "International Police. They usually send me across the Region, so I take the opportunity to poke around once I'm finished with whatever they've assigned me to do. Helps that I get to know an area under more relaxed circumstances than potentially getting lost in an area while pursuing a suspect with better knowledge of the terrain.", he'd tell her. Of course, that was only part of his motivation, and what was on paper.

Thomas would spot a Bellossom dancing around. It was a rather strange sight, considering that Bellossom were a diurnal species, as opposed to the rest of the Oddish evolutionary line. The Grass-type seemed to be minding its own business, just dancing around without a care in the world, while spreading around a Sweet Scent through the area. That was, until the green-haired woman sent out a Froslass that began unleashing Blizzards on a Meganium. The sudden chill was more than enough to drive the Bellossom off.

Thomas turned to watch the battle between that Froslass and the Meganium. The Froslass, as he'd come to expect from the species, given his recent encounters with them, was ruthless in her handling of the Meganium. While some would be shocked with the display, Thomas didn't seem to be fazed by it in the slightest. If anything, the fact that the Froslass was operating without orders was impressive.

"So, you go out here at night often?", he'd finally ask her.

tags:
notes: Skipping Bellossom

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O