422 posts
part of
TAG WITH @siobhan
siobhan burke
farwell
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2021 17:22:16 GMT
siobhan burke Avatar
honestly, i could say a lot of things. 

i love hoenn. deeply. i love shiv and spiral. you're an amazing team. but there are some things i also do not love. it is hard to find plots. maybe i'm not doing it right. maybe i'm misreading. i don't know. i don't feel appreciated here. 

it is time to move on.

i wish i could say i didn't hit a roadblock with threads and plotting. it was tough but fun work, getting Siobhan to 100+ infamy. but I found hardly anyone wants to thread after the missions are done. it's even harder to find ships and worthwhile plots.

i wish everyone well. it isn't anyone's fault, i think, but my own. i know i've left and come back before, but i don't think i can anymore for another time. i think i've outgrown hoenn. but don't weep for me! i will always be on discord and available to talk.

i would love to mention some people now that have made it worthwhile to stick around.

ditz; you reached out to me and plotted when i was new. i had so much fun threading with you.
vapes; alice and giona... i'm going to cry that they weren't more developed. i appreciate you reaching out!
noble; my friend from various sites, i hope you fit in with derek and find wonderful things!
milky; an old friend but newly discovered. i appreciate you and jayden. let's hope he finds someone to love!
kojin; i know we're just new friends but you're a sweetie. you accepted my ideas. i hope you have a wonderful time on hoenn!

and thank you to SHIV and SPIRAL for your dedication, your devotion... i love your site. don't get me wrong, i do. but it isn't for me anymore. thank you for putting up with me. i wish you all the more years!

- daisy
close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
farwell
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2021 23:27:38 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
:( I'm sorry to see you go Daisy. I had a lot of fun with our threads and was looking forward to more. I hope things are to your liking wherever you go next <3

If you need anything don't hesitate to reach out!