shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
LOVE CALCULATOR (HH)
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2019 21:42:38 GMT
shiv Avatar
65%

this relationship's good for a late night fling with subsequent follow ups. be careful. the more these flings occur, the more tangled the web will be... if you want to spice things up, try an electro web!

+ 2 heart scales for

68%
@senri +

there's a reasonable chance of success here. as long as you treat each other nicely, unlike fernando's incessant bullying of stormy, everything should be a-ok.

+ 2 heart scales for

60%

political complexities aside, this union is hot, hot, hot! the hoenn news network might catch on, though. you wouldn't want to be a poster boy for this.

+ 2 heart scales for

70%

the love machine believes this relationship to be possible; yet, one is obsessed with spiders and the other, with rocks. as long as each of your passions don't detract too much from each other, things should pan out decently. 

i just don't know what would hurt more, though. love bites or a good ol' stoning?

+ 2 heart scales for

100%
@delphi +

delphi and dragons go hand in hand. however, the love machine asks you to be cautious. if unforeseen, tickling the dragon's tail might end up with a dragon breath to the face even if the bond is strong!

+ 2 heart scales for @delphi

86%

the love machine enjoys a romance between two nerds. maybe you two will be at the library, and, gasp! you two will reach for the same book! that coincidence can be enough to solidify your love.

+ 2 heart scales for

50%
@hades +

this relationship is a 50/50 chance. on the one hand, it could be a fantastic marriage, built upon respect and stablity compared to the rest of the hoenn pantheon, or it could be one romanticized terribly by tumblr believing the kidnapping of persephone to be so wonderfully sentimental!

+ 2 heart scales for @hades
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
LOVE CALCULATOR (HH)
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2019 23:41:06 GMT
shiv Avatar
88%

thomas doesn't just have bug pokemon, but he has also caught the love bug for his scizor! the relationship will find success, but should you anger the scizor, a swift bullet punch will end it all.

+ 2 heart scales for

100%

the love machine is scared. knowing that rikiya is a true hackerman, the algorithm accounts for the entry of "rikiya oshiro" and dutifully grants him a 100% compatibility with the electric-type.

+ 2 heart scales for

73%
+ @merlin

a pyromaniac and an esports professional is an interesting mix; however, their fiery passions can match. the question is, will their lips match too? the love machine thinks... maybe!!

+ 2 heart scales for

100%

delphi and dragons go hand in hand. however, the love machine asks you to be cautious. if unforeseen, tickling the dragon's tail might end up with a dragon breath to the face even if the bond is strong!

+ 2 heart scales for

93%

woah. okay. i mean, if you're into it, sure. he's a handsome guy, sharply dressed, but like, if you want that sugar daddy dough, go for it!

+ 2 heart scales for

41%
+ @delphi

sad to say, but this relationship doesn't seem to be in the cards. you need to work some elbow grease to make this one happen. now, if there was a dragon-type eeveelution maybe the love machine would believe this to be a lot more possible... 

+ 2 heart scales for

24%
@sei1 +

no matter how enraptured you are with this pokemon, this relationship will not go well. the moment yveltal passes on, your life energy is going to be siphoned from your decaying body to build its next cocoon before it births itself once more.

i mean, it's kind of romantic, i suppose?

+ 2 heart scales for @sei1
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
LOVE CALCULATOR (HH)
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2019 3:56:57 GMT
shiv Avatar
66%

the love machine believes one of the two will always run from the other. it has generated this result by taking into consideration, how the romance system is split into a couple parts. a constant calculation subtraction of where the computer is telling the heart to go ("where it isn't") and it's current location ("where it is"). this is the calculation for "deviation". this calculation is always happening because one of the hearts is always moving.

+ 2 heart scales for

79%

despite being exes, that doesn't mean the fire can't be rekindled. make up, move on, or start afresh. nevertheless, the love machine believes the compatibility to be decent, considering you've been together before!

+ 2 heart scales for

77%
+ @edea

there's a high chance of getting together, according to the love machine. at first, things may seem lackluster, but the more you put effort into the relationship, the more beautiful it will become. much like roy's first foray into being a ranger for the league.

+ 2 heart scales for

89%
@delphi +

the love machine wishes, and wishes with all its heart, to have you two fly with dragons in a land apart. the love machine believes an effective first date would be a dragon ride through the clouds...

+ 2 heart scales for @delphi
close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
Are you strong enough to stand protecting both your heart and mine?
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
LOVE CALCULATOR (HH)
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2019 4:28:37 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
CALCULATING...
+ @hades