shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
LOVE CALCULATOR (HH)
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2019 18:53:42 GMT
shiv Avatar
17%

SHE WON'T ACCEPT A MARRIAGE PROPOSAL FROM A BITCH LIKE YOU SILAS BLACKWELL! I HATE YOU, SILAS! I HATE YOU!

+ 2 heart scales for

ROLL FOR LIVING
+ living

40hfeJU|

+ 2 heart scales for

95%

honestly wow. hands down this is true love. soulmates. kindred spirits. bosom buddies. hewwo? boris? you've taken dominic's heart!! uwu

+ 2 heart scales for

23%

the love machine says unlikely, unless you can raise the dead. or maybe it's just sleeping like a fairytale? even despite the creepy, terrible undertones of that story, perhaps try planting a kiss on that pink fleshy creature and maybe she'll wake up!

+ 2 heart scales for

100%

a match made in heaven— or should it be hell because y'know, fire? hahaha, the love machine is funny. the love machine is funny, damn it!!

+ 2 heart scales for

69%

yes, this relationship is bound for success, but not without trouble on the way. first, you must endure the fire and flames of building a solid foundation. second, you must also negotiate a deal about this man's nipples. lastly, you need to make sure this mother bitch, light, don't burn out. if all of this works out, you will have a great bond!

+ 2 heart scales for

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
LOVE CALCULATOR (HH)
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2019 19:07:49 GMT
shiv Avatar
0%
+ @devon

+ 2 heart scales for

64%

this relationship can work out if the other survives... just make sure you don't boost his ego up too much if he does. he might inflate and explode like an alternate timeline where sootopolis goes KABOOM.

+ 2 heart scales for

78%
@sorrel + @axel

the love machine expects a possible relationship between the two! axel's seen some shit, but perhaps, sorrel, you can be his rock! this poor man's been defending the weak, unable to live his life because he was so busy looking after other's. maybe you can support him as much as he can support you! ♥

+ 2 heart scales for @sorrel

100%

it's not easy being green— unless you're cait alfric and a grass-type. no allergies here. this is a match made in paradise.

+ 2 heart scales for
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
LOVE CALCULATOR (HH)
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2019 19:18:25 GMT
shiv Avatar
77%

The love machine believes this relationship to be passable, but nothing extraordinary. If enough work and discipline is put into the creation and maintaining of this romantic connection, perhaps, there is a chance for it to grow, but it will be tough! As all relationships are.

+ 2 heart scales for

23%

You two are fake husbands. Nothing more. According to the machine, that is. There's a chance the machine glitched out, however. Maybe giving the machine enough thwacks on the side will provide you with a better result? If that doesn't work out, Elijah can still give you a ride in the latest car he ripped off from someone else.

+ 2 heart scales for

100%

Birds of a feather flock together. Need the machine say more?

+ 2 heart scales for

100%
@sei1 +

Adalinda and the dark-type match so much you'd think they were a part of the Kingdom Hearts series.

+ 2 heart scales for @sei1
close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
Are you strong enough to stand protecting both your heart and mine?
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
LOVE CALCULATOR (HH)
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2019 1:00:34 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
CALCULATING...